2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 3D Era Modding Requests & Finds

Is there a mod that allows the rhino tank to be able to destroyed with miniguns, assault rifles, etc.? I am trying to get King of San Andreas rating and I constantly get 6 stars but the tank is so annoying. It's so much pressure to destroy the tank with molotovs and an RPG while having helicopters and military soldiers shooting at you in the process. Basically just a mod I'm asking for is that it makes the rhino non-bulletproof.

LeatherJacketSoldier
4 hours ago, FurqanSA said:

Is there a mod that allows the rhino tank to be able to destroyed with miniguns, assault rifles, etc.? I am trying to get King of San Andreas rating and I constantly get 6 stars but the tank is so annoying. It's so much pressure to destroy the tank with molotovs and an RPG while having helicopters and military soldiers shooting at you in the process. Basically just a mod I'm asking for is that it makes the rhino non-bulletproof.

You're doin' it the hard way, Huh? If you want to destroy Rhinos, consider using the flamethrower (Charmander used Flamethrower on Rhino! It's super-effective!), it comes in pretty handy at taking them down. And use the M4 against helicopters and the M4 or the MP5 against the rest of ground forces (the S.P.A.S. 12 is also suggested for ground forces, but you have to be very skilled at handling a shotgun in-game to actually enjoy playing and not increasing your heart rate to monstruous levels while trying to just keep CJ alive).

Well, the easy way is to stand in Kincaid bridge, near to the LV shore, reading the minigun beforehand. Rhinos will pass by the route below and if you are at the center part of the bridge's width, ground forces won't be able to take a clear shot on you (unless some troops climb the hill to the train tracks, in that case you shouldn't have a problem because they enter your range many seconds before you get on theirs as they run towards you). And helicopters come by one or two at once, if you have the minigun then you'll make mince meat of them in no time.

You don't need a mod to achieve that rank, just strategy and patience.

Posted (edited)

Find/Request for GTA SA Mobile

Find: Mod that brings back the PS2 car reflections. I believe there was a mod that did this awhile back but no matter how long I Google search I cannot find it.

Edit: Just realized I posted this in the wrong area. Please ignore this post.

Edited by Ofnir_1
Posted (edited)

Hello.

If someone have Serbian/Bosnian or Croatian (Hud - compas) in GTA San Andreas because I have a lot of problems with reading English sides of earth. If someone have it or have format so he can fast create it I will type here the translate from English to Balkan Language. He just needs to change these letters to this below.

N to S

W to Z

E to I

S to J

If someone had time I really need it.

And if you don't or can't create it its okay.

Thanks for Reading This.

Edited by Frostdry

So I am trying to get my progress up with Denise but I am tired of having to keep going to the club and dancing. I was wondering if there was a mod that lets you choose your dates, like if you want to take your girlfriend to eat then you can select that option and then it'll make Denise say I want to go eat something.

greenops011

I'm looking to find someone who can design and make a skin for me. I know skinning can be time consuming, so I would be willing to compensate the creator if they so wish. anyone who in interested please feel free to let me know below, or send me a PM, and we can discuss it further

HalanoSiblee
1 hour ago, greenops011 said:

I'm looking to find someone who can design and make a skin for me. I know skinning can be time consuming, so I would be willing to compensate the creator if they so wish. anyone who in interested please feel free to let me know below, or send me a PM, and we can discuss it further

i can't design skins but i can port skin mesh to gta sa engine which skin you want ?

I was wondering if anybody could link me the falling motion mod. Its like when you kill a ped or anybody then they will fall to the ground very realistically like GTA V instead just instantly falling. This video shows what I am looking for, skip to 2:21.

CJ From San Andreas

This is the link of active ragdoll.cs pc 

https://www.mixmods.com.br/2018/03/active-ragdoll-ativar-fisica-ragdoll.html?m=1

So I'm hoping someone port it to Mobile because mobile don't really have ragdoll because it's just ped.ifp

So if someone convert active ragdoll.cs to android,we can experience real ragdoll not just ped.ifp so I'm hoping that someone convert it to android

Request: Rhino replacement that makes it look more like the M1A1 Abrams while still having that GTA universe feel to it. I would prefer for it keeps it's wheels instead of having caterpillar tracks 

Panzermann11
Posted (edited)

I wanted a mod for San Andreas restoring the cut dialogue. I know there's the Storyline Enhancement Mod, but since its code is based on Things to Do in San Andreas, it's invevitably buggy as all hell. Worse yet, the mod officially has no support at all. I don't want to use TTIDSA at all, since I'm not a fan of major gameplay changes; I just wanted a mod restoring a majority of the cut dialogue that would've used to flesh out San Andreas' story a bit and also a few cosmetic additions and fixes while staying faithful to the vanilla gameplay.

Edited by Panzermann11
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to see proper a skin/model selectors for Vice City and GTA 3 to choose peds or story characters.

San Andreas already has a very user friendly skin selector mod that lets you pick any ingame character but the other 2 games have incomplete mods that are missing characters or are very unstable and crash often. A port of SA's skin selector would be the best thing in my opinion.

MonoChrome213

i’ve seen a mod somewhere for vice city, that makes the in-game font when switching radio stations rage italic, like in mobile versions or vcs, but i can’t find it. does anyone have a link?

I'm looking for a mod that improves vanilla textures, anyone here know a good one?

On 3/3/2021 at 9:38 AM, Another GTA Fan said:

Does anyone know of a good working first person mod? Every one I've tried either says something like 'Missing MSVCR100.dll'

And even when I do have said file, it says 'Procedure entry point _malloc_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.' (Bit of a mouthful but that's seriously what it says).

So yeah, I've been after a first person mod that works but they always seem to have issues working.

Have you tried this first person mod?
Also you can easily fix the "missing MSVCR100.dll" error by downloading it from this link and putting it in This PC > Local Disk > Windows > System32

3 hours ago, Garpown said:

They're missing skins. Though it has some rare ones. The good news is that they're cleo mods, so someone who has some knowledge on Sanny Builder can add the remaining peds. I can give it a try but I am definitely no expert on it.

Have you tried this one for gta 3?

Is there a mod that allows all girlfriends to always be available (i.e., as soon as you finish the date, their red mark appears again)?

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Garpown said:

Thanks, I guess I can use a combo of 2 mods. Now I just need VC peds.

separate ped skins or a changer?

Edited by Diciotto
6 hours ago, FurqanSA said:

Is there a mod that allows all girlfriends to always be available (i.e., as soon as you finish the date, their red mark appears again)?

If you need 100% with all girlfriends and don't wanna wait, try this one

MikeTheCowboy

yo does anyone know a mod for gta sa mobile that returns all the og textures and sounds and stuff like that? 

On 5/18/2021 at 11:00 PM, FurqanSA said:

So I am trying to get my progress up with Denise but I am tired of having to keep going to the club and dancing. I was wondering if there was a mod that lets you choose your dates, like if you want to take your girlfriend to eat then you can select that option and then it'll make Denise say I want to go eat something.

You don't need to take Denise to the club and dance all the time just take her to do a drive-by and let her shoot ballas, vagos or aztecas and the date will be successful.

Edited by Weeamer

Hello everyone, I just finished buying the game on steam, I did the downgrade but when I played I realized that to move the camera when I drive any vehicle I have to press and hold click, there is a mod or alternative to move the camera freely without needing to hold the click? 😬

LeatherJacketSoldier
11 hours ago, sprint14 said:

Hello everyone, I just finished buying the game on steam, I did the downgrade but when I played I realized that to move the camera when I drive any vehicle I have to press and hold click, there is a mod or alternative to move the camera freely without needing to hold the click? 😬

Turn Vehicle Mouse Steering off, it's Mouse Steering which makes it unable (at least in planes and helicopters) to move the camera around the vehicle.

On 5/18/2021 at 7:00 PM, FurqanSA said:

I am tired of having to keep going to the club and dancing.

I think I recently saw in main.scm some lines about girlfriends dates' decision, and dancing was among (6?) of them (eating, riding her around, "rided" by Michelle sorry about my expressions XD, sex date with Millie while on gimp suit, dancing, and there was at least another one I can't remember, I think it had something to do with a sex date with Millie upon giving her a sexual gift like a dildo). If you know how to use Sanny Builder, maybe commenting between "{ }" the dancing line will work. However, I don't remember which line it was, and there are roughly 535000 lines.