1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA 3D Era Modding Requests & Finds

AllecIbay03

Hello.

I would like to request several GTA SA cars converted for GTA VC in "VC STYLE".

1. VCPD Premier

2. Kauffman Cabs Premier based taxi.

3. A taxi based on the LVPD patrol car.

Thanks in advance!

so i making a bike mod for gta 3 but i need code files like asi cleo and some models and animations

My modding requests are: 

1. GTA LCS cars converted to SA without replacing existing cars

2. A beta version of the mission Saint Mark's Bistro where you will chase and kill Don Marco Forelli in a motorbike

3. GTA VCS fighting style for GTA SA like snapping necks and more

That's it that is all i want.

LeatherJacketSoldier
5 hours ago, Uncle Sal said:

1. GTA LCS cars converted to SA without replacing existing cars

I think you can get this yourself if you mess up a bit with re:LCS. Sorry, but I'll use this reply to bump my two requests:

On 2/19/2021 at 4:45 PM, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Sorry for the bump, but I'd also like to have a M-68 Landspeeder model for GTA San Andreas (to replace a sports car, like Turismo or similar), I already found a X-34 in replacement of the Bloodring Banger but I'd like to have both speeders in the game. Anyone capable of doing it? I don't think I'm ready to do it myself, I've got a long way to go with modeling before I can make a whole vehicle. Note: I'm speaking of the complete version, "https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e6/9d/25/e69d252b66df75b86ed19ba25da42f99.jpg"; not the version with its side wrecked, "https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/4c/Han_Solo_M-68_landspeeder.png/revision/latest?cb=20180503233318" (but still it could be a great detail to be able to crash the speeder like that, like it can be done with most cars in GTA III).

On 2/7/2021 at 9:39 PM, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

I'm looking for a mod that modifies the way handguns are aimed (and shot) in GTA San Andreas - specifically, I want them to be aimed like a cowboy. Examples of this are Colton White in GUN and Indiana Jones in Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, where even heavy handguns (a.k.a. Desert Eagle) could be handled with one hand, and not sideways like the 9mm, sawn-off shotgun, Mac-10 or Tec-9. Also, like Colton, I would like the dual handguns to be aimed like he does.

Tell me if there's a mod like that in the web (and where, of course), because I couldn't find it here. If it doesn't exist, Would anybody mind doing it, please? I think it's just a matter of editing the anims for colt45 and colt45pro, but I don't think I'm capable of even know where to begin. It'd be easier for me to find my way out unharmed when someone dropped me off a plane in a terrorist fortress, unarmed. And thanks, by the way, I'm looking forward for a response (this last statement ain't too obvious as you may think).

Mod idea:
if a cop is chasing you, and you steal a car, the cop will borrow a car to chase you, if there are police cars nearby, he will approach and get in as co driver (of course if there is no other co driver).

Request:
Candy Suxxx (Original skin) converted to GTA: San Andreas.
If you have it, please notify me.

Idea for Gta SA
Random smgs and pistols for gangs in SA instead of the gangs always using the same ones including added weapons.

GTAGarage.com » Manual Driveby
try this one

if it crashes your game as soon as you enter a car (like it did with me and i wasted about a week figuring out what is causing it, anywho) tell me and i will find you the same one that doesnt but it resets the gun each time meaning that you need to cycle trough all of them again on the second one

Is there a mod that allows you to trigger the taxi mission in any car in GTA SA?

Carl Theft Auto
16 hours ago, A350G said:

GTAGarage.com » Manual Driveby
try this one

if it crashes your game as soon as you enter a car (like it did with me and i wasted about a week figuring out what is causing it, anywho) tell me and i will find you the same one that doesnt but it resets the gun each time meaning that you need to cycle trough all of them again on the second one

It doesn't work, it only switches the guns. It doesnt do a drive by.

runninat300

Pedestrians don't run from helicopters idea SA fix
In VC, lcs and vcs they ignore helicopters while in SA they see helicopters as an asteroid or something is falling from the sky and it's going to crush them...

• KEKW 1

I feel like it would be cool to hear all the hidden stuff in the game that I haven't heard in my life .

MikeTheFurryFoX

Hello, is there a mod for GTA 3 that replaces Catalina's ingame head model with the PC cutscene head model?

I wonder if there's any script which could define vehicle sub-missions such as the pimping, taxi driver, paramedic, firefighter, and vigilante and its brown thunder variant on any vehicles including the added ones for GTA SA? I hope it would come with an .ini file as well.

Edited by Fenton
  • Like 2
Claudiu Florea

Hello y'all, I would like to ask if any of you's still has some old GTA Vice City mods, to be more specific, those are:
"GTA Vice City Super Shiny"

and "GTA Vice City Tokyo Drift" a.k.a. "GTA Vice City Retkio Tokio Final"

I know, I know, maybe a very big chunk of y'all maybe didn't even heard of these mods, but I played the hell out of 'em when I was a kid, so I want to gather all the "old OG mods" and save them, I tried gettin' some frickin' links for these old "dead" mods but I couldn't find ANYTHING. If any of you has AT LEAST ONE OF 'EM I would reaaaly appreciate if you'll share it with all of us here, who knows, maybe there are more guys like me out there, but If you can't help don't worry just keep them in mind and if you find anything I would appreciate hearing. Thanks for AT LEAST reading this whole thing :D (btw I tried TPB but for me those things are dead, they don't download a thing, so if it works for any of y'all, please be kind and reupload them to Google Drive, Mega, or anything.)

LegendMihai

Hi, I would also like if someone can do these 4 mods for me:

IAR-93 "Vultur" Photo

Orita 1941 Photo

Orita 1948 Photo

Orita 1949 Photo

And if you can convert this plane for me on San Andreas, P.S: On Hydra

https://www.gtainside.com/en/vicecity/airplanes/13350-i-a-r-99-soim/

And my last request if this helicopter can be converted on San Andreas, preferably on sparrow

https://www.gtaall.com/gta-vice-city/helicopters/5759-iar-316b-alouette-iii-smurd.html

I want to mention that I would like all these modes to be for GTA San Andreas

Luis Vercetti

I just wanted to know is there any mod out there, that lets you have the 360 aim like you do in gta 3? if you dont know what i mean i have pictures here: so instead of right clicking in san andreas you just pull out the weapon and the crosshair is already on the screen:IP67hpPHLc_q-6GldrS5VMeJtY8awb-LVBkffDcxZJgQ0ACYbyLEt1t92AwrbiB0mMGCveX1L0Npq5Se

Can someone add Gta V weapon sounds for GTA SA using this mod that changes all the weapon sounds and separates them from each other like the M4 sounds is not linked with the ak47 and so on... The mod already adds IV's sounds but those sounds don't fit in the SA atmosphere.