1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

TJGM

GTA 3D Era Modding Requests & Finds

Jimmy
On 12/14/2018 at 10:37 PM, HotlineVice19603 said:

Hey, guys.

Basically, I'd like to know if there's a tool for GTA Vice City that would let me spawn NPCs and set animations for them (just standing in different poses, etc.). Thanks in advance.

None that I am aware of. You can use script edits change the player model name with NPCs.

Check the above topic for a list of Ped/NPC model names.

xxnooblyxx(temp ban)

Does anyone have a ped.ifp that is suitable for SA-MP with original animations? 

Jimmy
On 12/29/2018 at 1:02 AM, xxnooblyxx(temp ban) said:

Does anyone have a ped.ifp that is suitable for SA-MP with original animations? 

Why not use the original ped.ifp? Re-install game. Asking for in-game files isn't allowed.

MH-T99
On 11/3/2018 at 11:31 PM, Mysterdogg said:

This one, Advanced Track Player by MKKJ. It's not like in GTA Underground but it allows you to have a lot more radio stations available alongside some new features. 

I tried in total conversions, but the games crashes with this mod installed.

On 12/24/2018 at 11:33 PM, MH-T99 said:

Any chances for ALL Just Cause 1 & 2 vehicles for GTA SA?

Can anyone make the mods for them?????

Mysterdogg

@MH-T99, this is all I can do for you.

And about those models from Just Cause 1 & 2, check the rules, non-R* games made after 2005 aren't allowed to be ported, or actually to explicitly show them here, you will need to edit them more than 50% to turn it into a custom model, just like @G.C.T.does.

Irsis

Is there any gasoline mod with forza horizon 3 speedometer? Or Mta speedo and gas meter for sa? Thanks

ChengizVlad09
Posted (edited)

Remodeled Cars GTA Sa

Hm, I don't know whether this would be exactly a request, but if there's someone interested, I'm willing to offer my limited knowledge and help as well in attempt to remodel San Andreas cars.

Here's what I have in mind:

It would be all existing cars, but with more polygons and details, e.g; polishing wheels and rims not to look like octagons, but to be raher rounded. Furthermore, it would be estetically appealing to make some tires in some cars appear as a low profile ones, or for some cars - depending on the class ofc - to have larger rear wheels or more deeper rear rims, or more outward protruding rear wheels, you catch my drift.

It would be crucial for cars to stay true to their original appearance initially envisioned by Rockstar, so no 'flashy' HD textures, or anything from real life. We would almost exclusively use what's in game already. Those cars - real ones - should be only used as a refrence point and we would 'steal' their design details and add them in game. For example, many cars in game looks 'flat' and are lacking some details, like rubber around windshields or chrome elements or that black band around of the perifery of the windshield, small details like that, especially some 3D depth in overall design, like in bumpers - so we would add some curves where needed. We could also use materials from HD Universe games, just an idea.

In most cars it appears that textures are simply pasted there, without any depth in appearance, like headlights, or some cars lack propper grills or similar.

Without bothering anyone any further with these design technicalities and if you have decent knowledge - unlike myself - in zmodeler (or anything similar) , but the same love for the game and it wouldn't take too much of your valued time and you actually find it easy and far from time consuming to do something like this, you can let me know in PM I will help also with providing ideas and materials - I know it's not much -  and possibly help in any other more technical sense.

Cheers!

Edited by ChengizVlad09

LudaPecurka

Can someone make a mod for customising vehicles for GTA San Andreas that could work with SA:MP? It doesn't have to be anything big, just a bar on screen that will open when pressing a individual key. It should contain buttons for removing/adding doors, trunk, hood, wheels, bumper, spoilers and other. That means you will have to add tools to move those parts manually.

If this is too hard to be made by anyone here, can you try modifying some of vehicle customising mods that already exict and make them work with SA:MP?

I really hope someone is up to try doing this..

Irsis

Is there any IV get hit animation for san andreas? Thanks

leqz97

@ChengizVlad09 There is a mod that sorta describes what you are looking for called Rikintosh's Small Details Mod but it only changes the textures not the models. What I would really like is what you are describing PLUS adapted to these three mods.

1.Improved Vehicles Features

2.Active Dashboard

3.VehFuncs

These three mods are great but most of the vehicles mod that actually uses those mods are HYPER REALISTIC CARS FROM 2 DECADES AFTER THE GAME SETTING WOWZERS.  

While I am here I also want this weapons mod to be adapted with Enhanced Functions (Weapons) 

If my demands come true it would make First Person Mod to be actually useful.

LudaPecurka

How long should I wait for reply? I'd at least like to know if it is possible to be used in SA:MP or not.

CRAZY AL WARD

Is there an actual good "Apartment 3C" Savehouse mod for vice city for pc?

Also, how does someone manually Replace stuff in gta 3/ gta Vice City like you do in san andreas?

Jimmy
7 hours ago, CRAZY AL WARD said:

Also, how does someone manually Replace stuff in gta 3/ gta Vice City like you do in san andreas?

This tutorial can help you understand the basics of replacing model files in VC. You'll need a modern IMG Archive tool to put the files in-game. I'll suggest using IMG Factory. You can more tutorials around the pinned list here.

PiashGamer007

Is there any GPS Navigation mod for GTA Vice City?

Mysterdogg

@PiashGamer007, this is the closest you can get for VC. There's also a source for an unfinished GPS mod based on DK's plugin but it's been in standby for 3 years.