Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,589 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

THE_SAlNT

IAA [PC] Official Topic

THE_SAlNT

29w5z5t.png

Field Office: https://socialclub.r...a_operatives_pc

HQ Office: https://socialclub.r...com/crew/iaa_pc

Application: https://discord.gg/EmabQEm

Snapmatic: https://socialclub.r...atic/mostrecent

Recruitment Topic: http://gtaforums.com/topic/901096-iaa-pc-international-affairs-agency/

6sSyqQk.png

(c )Crew Official Discussion topic: Questions / Media / Facts / General Discussion

Information: The International Affairs Agency is an organization founded in 12/7/17. IAA has a hybrid focus in PVP and RP; as a PVP agency the IAA ensures that all its agents are trained in advanced combat both in air vehicles and terrain tactics, as an RP crew the IAA also brings both ingame missions (through adversary modes) that stick to lore within the storyline and freeroam experience.

The IAA is not a police roleplaying crew, "We are the f*cking government"

Mission Statement:

UbrKfci1tEKaYJU05nmb1Q_0_0.jpg

P7plE0mYEkSp8VpHE6qVXA_0_0.jpg

8GgJvpR.png

The IAA Focuses in 2 areas; research and combat.

The Combat division is lead by The Saint

The Research division is lead by VeryToasty

The Combat Division consists of a basic structure of a Human Resources Department, Internal Affairs Department and Special Agents Department.

The Research Division consists of a Development and Technology Department, Research and External Affairs Department.

hJv9x0h.png

Applications are handled by either a Director or our Human Resources Department, they consist of a basic questionare on combat and research experience. To submit an application members are asked to join our discord (https://discord.gg/EmabQEm). In order to not be rejected applicants are asked to properly fill the PDF file (we like it old school and very very "official"), save it and properly deliver it.

So far we've had a 80% rejection ratio, and this is by no means a bad thing. We ensure that all "agents" are qualified to some extent to prevent those without real interest in the crew from joining. This ensures a 100% activity ratio in addition to 95% success ratio on trainings.

28Hly3V.png

NOTE: This section may change in the future if we add more features

We offer weekly Mission Debriefings that consist of a combination of convoys / adversary custom made missions / debriefings / RP Nights.

Depending on how popular MDs become we may extend the times that they are held.

XPynJZF53keoV5nzkxUXiQ_0_0.jpg

M3eStCP.png

AeLHSOPHcEKNmSFxnIqBnw_0_0.jpgYlvELps6J0ObpNIwPqNBbQ_0_0.jpgERJ8ksKGCUCxHTF2helVWg_0_0.jpg

AjpynB9Tb0OAdeUlEMx_PQ_0_0.jpg1zHWOiZlnkm4IlCba2wz2g_0_0.jpg

MORE AT: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/iaa_operatives_pc/games/gtav/pc/snapmatic/mostrecent

4CFjGaR.png

Edited by THE_SAlNT

BFFB_Basilisk

Maxxi

Nice thread design and some amazing pictures off the bat. Good luck ;)

THE_SAlNT

Thank you, we are about to post some more pictures soon but I ran out juice and went to sleep.

Maxxi

Thank you, we are about to post some more pictures soon but I ran out juice and went to sleep.One of your pictures I wanted to take myself, in fact. How many people have you gotten into the board room at once so far?

Another question: You aren't one of those hefty PvP/PMC groups are you? As you can probably tell by my pip I am a simple Bayside resident. A group like this would be cool to follow around for pictures, though.

THE_SAlNT

Thank you, we are about to post some more pictures soon but I ran out juice and went to sleep.
One of your pictures I wanted to take myself, in fact. How many people have you gotten into the board room at once so far?

Another question: You aren't one of those hefty PvP/PMC groups are you? As you can probably tell by my pip I am a simple Bayside resident. A group like this would be cool to follow around for pictures, though.

9 I think it was. I think you can have probably up to 12 but don't quote me on that.

We are a hybrid crew 50% pvp 50% RP, and we also have a research division. We train all personnel that gets hired for basic and advanced combat, we get them set up etc. We are not a PMC nor a Police RP crew though, we are more of a government entity.

We do go around "Arresting" criminals, and by "Arresting" I mean killing them.

We also have a research division, which focuses on easter egg hunting, spying and gatherinintel. Although that department is fairly new and small, they are also required to go through basic training but are not required the same pvp demands we have from our field division.

Edited by THE_SAlNT

KaiserStuhl

iHJduauaIk651fxiff22mg_0_0_small.jpgQME2Av6FkESrPL1nP-gGzQ_0_0_small.jpgnXXyFmMweUqmwWVhZG8NdQ_0_0_small.jpgYEnSXlSU1kqOnoFIsfg4Nw_0_0_small.jpgQHmzNI6NJUGvDOan1Utr0w_0_0_small.jpgV9k0W3xiNUaFdUqTF_lwLg_0_0_small.jpg

THE_SAlNT

We have just introduced our RP element in full (held weekly)

During Mission Debriefs we will go over gang territory, with a few features in hand:

Gain: By completing a mission we ensure to diminish a specific gang territory sector, usually composed of 1-3 territories agents must successfully complete each mission's details under the allocated time.

Loss: Territory may be lost if a specific sector is not taken out properly, in the case where there are 2 sectors for example, taking sector 1 but not sector 2 will result in losing both sectors.

Difficulty: The difficulty of of each mission will be adjusted according to a set of variables, one of those may include us failing a random mission event, or having an FIB takeover on one of our previous territories.

FIB Takeovers: The FIB may attempt to takeover a territory previously gained by the IAA, if that if they succeed then the difficulty of the next mission will be harder.

Random Mission: We will be given the opportunity to participate in random missions, which generally will give us an advantage on the next mission, like hardware, weapons, and a better starting location.

Examples:

Gain: "Successfully gained a territory on the map".

Loss: "sector 1 is lost due to failure of sector 2".

Difficulty: Impossible / Hard / Medium / Easy (varies by location, weapons enemies carry, quantity of enemies, and their vehicles)

FIB Takeover: "FIB is attempting to take over sector 1 (previously owned by the Ballas)".

Random Mission: "Neutralize the Armenian Boss, and take the illegal weapons".

Map

ezb293q.png

OnAyIGx.png

MISSION #1

Di2WGge.png

ay8ATXB.png

unknown.png?width=1350&height=683

Edited by THE_SAlNT