Liberty City 98

The Hero

Works pretty nice with Aircraft Mod!
(even though now the game crashes if you go near the elevator doors in Staunton Island safehouse)

NYQ0Ixv.png

Edited by Matt1010

• 6 months later...

Some more teasers:

VC84_preview1.png

VC84_preview2.png

• 2 months later...

Kinda sorta digging this topic out, but I just found it and I'm amazed how close VC can look like VCS. Anything new to say about it since July?

Not really. I haven't worked on gta things since july, so there are no updates on any of my mods.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

@The Hero It seems that LCS world pipe doesn't render colored materials properly – they always appear white. I'm not sure if this is intended behaviour or not

Here's how it looks with LCS world pipe:

scr1.jpg

Here's how it looks with default pipeline:

scr2.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, firedihm said:

@The Hero It seems that LCS world pipe doesn't render colored materials properly – they always appear white. I'm not sure if this is intended behaviour or not

(image)

(image)

Are you using the gamma-edited textures provided with the mod in both of the screenshots or just in one of them?

EDIT:

Spoiler

Those round LCS health/armor bars look nice, can you send them to me over the PM? I already have your LCS HUD prototype mod (nice work on it).:)

Edited by H-G

@H-G I'm using same textures. I've only changed pipelines

Spoiler

My prototype HUD was full of memory leaks and it was crashing during cutscenes — a total mess! Did you manage to fix those issues? Anyways, I have first release coming very soon, just have to finish some small things first. I really don't like having multiple unfinished versions of that mod floating around so I ask you wait till v1.0 :)

21 hours ago, firedihm said:

scr1.jpg

scr2.jpg

Yo that HUD looks nice, is it your mod?

• 2 years later...

how i download this? when i click the link nothing happens 

edit: i figured out i need to copy the link and paste it and will work

Edited by Alex Furlani

• 2 months later...
GuiCORLEONEx794
On 12/15/2017 at 10:47 AM, The Hero said:

All textures in LCS had their gamma changed to 1.5, so this mod will replace all map textures with gamma-edited ones. Additionally I am using LCS road textures. But these are the only map changes I've done. Most notably I have not used vegetation from LCS, but plan to do so in a later version.

Get it here: http://mods.rockstarvision.com/lc98.7z

You *NEED* skygfx 2.8 or later.

So i installed the mod correctly, moved everything to the right folders, made sure there were not any incompatible mods and installed the latest skygfx, yet the mod doesn't seem to work at all, except for the road textures. The graphics are nowhere close to the graphics of the videos and i've been trying to find a solution to this by myself for hours and no luck. Do i have the edit anything on the skygfx file? Is there anything else that needs to be done that wasn't included in the readme? I found strange that it wasn't anything specified about changing settings in the skygfx file which would be the one responsible to really changing stuff like adding reflections, lighting etc.

-Also, it adds the lcs livery for the police cars but they're still black, not blue like the mod was supposed to be

Edited by GuiCORLEONEx794