3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Ocelot Pariah Appreciation Thread

novesori

I tell you even if it wernt so gd performance wise id still love the car, the one thing R* do well is a gd job on Ocelot's. Even if its in the wrong manufacturer and class. If you modify it right for you taste it looks bang on. Id recommend it. 👍

Well said!

I think I'll end up buying one.

Thanks, dude!

Edited by IceDree
  • Like 1

soooo , I kinda was "forced"to buy this car since it s by far the fastest sportscar in the game ...

then I took it around some stunt tracks : H2O, Maze Bank and In the city ... It´s a new Lynx with way more Horsepower : that means understeer, oversteer , understeer , oversteer ... and it s even a bit worse than the Lynx because of the power/tourque that this thing has .... its difficult to drive and to control round the corners , so I had to brake so often (never used the brakes with any other sportscar so often ) ... plus it´s bad in the tubes ( due to its power it loses grip soo easily ) , It reminds me of a muscle car: quick on the straights , terrible anywhere else ....

with that beeing said , I smashed all my records in those races , and by miles ( by 3 to 5 seconds ) ....

do I like this car ? not that much TBH , but it´s a MUST HAVE if you´re racing , its top speed is insane , the Schafter V12 isn´t even a match....still, it´s very difficult to control , especially in those races where others are ramming , and where the biggest bull**** in the world ( i mean catchup) is on ....

20171217180053_1.jpg

20171217180126_1.jpg

20171217180154_1.jpg

Edited by nido997

I don't think this car needs a nerf, nerfs on car performance are one of the most annoying things. Just move the car to supers and be done with it, put the SC1 in sports

If they're not gonna put the Drift Tampa in the Muscles, the Blista Compact in the Compacts, and the Bullet in the Sports, what makes you think they're gonna put the Pariah in the Supers and the SC1 in the Sports?

dont forget moonbeam in vans

That, too. They might as well put the Fusilade in the coupes as well - it would fit perfectly there. In terms of lap time, it would sit between the Jackal and the Sentinel XS. In terms of top speed, it would be on par with the Windsors and F620. It should be in that class. Why do they feel the need to put everything into f*cking sports, especially when it's the biggest class in the game now?

What nutjob is classing these vehicles over there at Cockstar? That dude must hate his position, so he puts everything into 2 classes, supers and sports.

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 5

After hearing from several sources that this car was a beast in the sports category, I didn't have to think for very much longer - bought it, love it.

I agree that Ocelot has several really great cars, I also own the XA-21, Penetrator and love them both. I also own the F620 and Jackal, but they're obviously more low-key and not as raceable. They both look great for their classes though.

Yeah. This car's definitely a new favorite of mine.

Kinda scummy that Rockstar made this the new fastest sportscar over the free Elegy, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless

Yeah free cars should always beat $1.4m cars.

Didn't you get the memo?

As GTA Online players, we're entitled to free sh*t, and any attempt by Rockstar to charge for something is severely frowned upon.

Kinda scummy that Rockstar made this the new fastest sportscar over the free Elegy, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless

Didn't you get the memo?

As GTA Online players, we're entitled to free sh*t, and any attempt by Rockstar to charge for something is severely frowned upon.

Both of you shut the f*ck up. This car is absolutely busted.

Don't even attempt to defend this.

Edited by Picklez
  • Like 2

So, I bought this to tackle the current premium races, and so far I was on a winning streak...

...Until a madman in a Elegy RH8 managed to overtake me on the second-to-last corner.

He was the better driver, seeing as he had crashed spetarcularly on the second lap and managed to recover in time to win, but I almost raced flawlessly and maintained my lines for most of the race.

Yet he won.

So, I guess this car is not overpowered and people are making it out to be, or it got nerfed somewhere between yesterday and today.

Didn't you get the memo?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll be honest here and say that I only bought it because of the OP performance for its class, but it's growing a bit on me at least.

iMPf36C.jpg

I don't have any green cars, as I'm not a big fan of the colour green for cars, but damn, that's a nice colour!

If that's not a default colour, can you recommend the closest possible default colour to that & the pearlescent too?

• Like 1

The Elegy Retro looks way better to me & will aways be my go to Sports car.

No matter how fast the Pariah is, it just doesn't do it for me. It doesn't look right from the front.

I'm selling it as soon as the Neon is released.

Didn't you get the memo?

There's that word again. :sigh: Gamers and their sh*t logic will never cease to amaze me.

• Like 1

Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato:

peArh2_H1EyfZ86NUU9D8Q_0_0.jpg

xDLqnFg5S0qmlOoqId9tiw_0_0.jpg

NvO7WwSzF06D9gWPlsPoTw_0_0.jpg

One of my favorite cars in the game now. The paint texture and sounds are insane. Making it the fastest sports car is also a nice touch. Also the wheels and pearlescent are bronze.

Edited by jtSwifterrz

So, I bought this to tackle the current premium races, and so far I was on a winning streak...

...Until a madman in a Elegy RH8 managed to overtake me on the second-to-last corner.

He was the better driver, seeing as he had crashed spetarcularly on the second lap and managed to recover in time to win, but I almost raced flawlessly and maintained my lines for most of the race.

Yet he won.

So, I guess this car is not overpowered and people are making it out to be, or it got nerfed somewhere between yesterday and today.

Pariah has average high end speed with catch-up on, it basically matches a specter custom with catchup and split stream

I didn't take in how much of a beast this thing was (even with Broughy) until tonight. A friend's Pariah has made my XA-21, Osiris, Nero and Schafter V12 eat dust. My other friend was left behind in his Zentorno. It's slower than some at launch, but the sheer overall power of this thing is insane to experience for anybody who hasn't yet. I also love how it starts up and even the sharp two bleeps when you turn it off.

I love the car looks right until you reach the back end, not being a big fan of the Furore's styling. Having seen one in game and driven it? It looks much better and I'm SO tempted to pay the (relatively) small asking price for what the Lynx could have been in the first place.

Edited by Ribsey

I'll be honest here and say that I only bought it because of the OP performance for its class, but it's growing a bit on me at least.

iMPf36C.jpg

I don't have any green cars, as I'm not a big fan of the colour green for cars, but damn, that's a nice colour!

If that's not a default colour, can you recommend the closest possible default colour to that & the pearlescent too?

It's just LSC colors: Sea Green w/ Gasoline Green pearlescent, to emulate the more modern mixes of British Racing Green (specifically the Aston Martin ones).

Just for the sake of completion, there's also Dark Green w/ Gasoline Green pearlescent for the slightly old-school BRG: (Don't have it on my Pariah, so here's an old Specter Custom pic)

bSsJegw.jpg

Edited by Mattoropael

Hehe, the premium race is a gold mine right now. But is has so much power you have to tame it a little, brake more, it's actually more excited driving, in the long medium fast corners it gets slippery and it doesn't have the traction as an Elegy. But you're practically racing a super class in a sports class tested race. R* logic. Which makes it fun to drive. And hé, it neutralizes catchup in some causes. I really hope the Neon has good traction in the corners and fast acceleration, to make the class a little competitive again.

Edited by Foppezão

Didn't you get the memo?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow dang you sure showed me I guess.

Yet he won.

As N R G has said, premium races have the sh*tty catching up mechanics wich obviously f*ck up the leader car's performance, however the elegy RH8 can take corners much faster than any other sports class car out there (to the point it feels unnatural even, it reminds me of gran turismos red bull prototype car)

Yet he won.

As N R G has said, premium races have the sh*tty catching up mechanics wich obviously f*ck up the leader car's performance, however the elegy RH8 can take corners much faster than any other sports class car out there (to the point it feels unnatural even, it reminds me of gran turismos red bull prototype car)

Premium races don't have catchup. You can easily drive away from the rest.Slipstream is on though, which is a lot more challenging if you're in it and heading towards a corner and/or jump.

The Pariah still destroys an Elegy, specially if someone in it makes mistakes, you can lap them.

Something else I noticed about this car is that it suffers from the same insanely short turning radius of the Deluxo:

If you apply full steering to left or right and full acceleration at the same time, the car will steer and hold the grip like a F1 car, but then out of nowhere it will steer too much and hit the inside wall of a corner or spin around.

Which means that you gotta go easy on the corners with it, whereas with the Elegy you can go flat-out without thinking about this issue.