3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Ocelot Pariah Appreciation Thread

novesori

Its funny. R* releases the Lynx for 1.7 mill and ppl complain its too slow. Then R* releases the Pariah for 1.4 mill and ppl complain its too fast. Some ppl will whine about anything lol. Racing in gta is a joke regardless. Any racing game that uses "Catch-Up" as default, isnt a legit racer. Its fast, buy it or lose to it. lol. :colgate:

Its funny. R* releases the Lynx for 1.7 mill and ppl complain its too slow. Then R* releases the Pariah for 1.4 mill and ppl complain its too fast. Some ppl will whine about anything lol. Racing in gta is a joke regardless. Any racing game that uses "Catch-Up" as default, isnt a legit racer. Its fast, buy it or lose to it. lol. :colgate:

At least with the Pariah catchup doesn't apply to you in sport races :lol: Edited by N R G
  • Like 2

I don't think this car needs a nerf, nerfs on car performance are one of the most annoying things. Just move the car to supers and be done with it, put the SC1 in sports

I dont always like nerfs either but this car just has to be nerfed, there is no other way around it.

Even in the super class it would be gamebreaking on many tracks, not to mention it doesnt make any sense at all, why do this car deserve to be faster than a freaking Nero?

Nero isn't even the fastest... The 811 is the fastest... Remember, the Pariah is not far off Elegy around a track, it just has a high top speed. Everytime I race the 811 in a race I f*ck up the camber on turns so that I get a speed boost for the rest of the race. I hit my highest speed in a car by doing that @ 250 according to the social club which I could not beat in a poriah no matter the instance. If it was put in supers it would be balanced

I know its not the fastest, thats not my point. How does it make any sense that this joke-car is faster than the nero? At least the 811 is relatively terrible around a track, this one isnt.

And no, it would not be balanced in supers, it would still break the class.

Racing in gta is a joke regardless. Any racing game that uses "Catch-Up" as default, isnt a legit racer. Its fast, buy it or lose to it. lol. :colgate:

This, this, this.

I quit racing on GTA when Transform Races came out due to how silly it was all getting, on top of the ramming, reverse route trolls and catch-up/slipstream.

I may get back into a few road races to see how OP this car apparently is, though. Definitely feels beastly.

What a car, there is nothing like it in the game, it will leave tire marks on the ground all the way through 1st and 2nd gear if you mid range boost.

It is a bit of a hand full but keep it under control and nothing will touch it in the sports class. I took it out to drive to the 2nd act Finale and a friend was driving a Pfister 811 (which was the fastest non rocket car in a straight line) and on the long highway I just smoked him the Top speed is ridiculous.

And the handling well you can drive it sensibly use racing lines and try not to spin the wheels and it will corner with the best, but if you unleash its raw power around a corner it can be a drift machine.

If you are racing against a competent driver in one you have no chance unless you are driving one as well.

The looks well I like them it is more Aston Martin than Jaguar and the head lights are a bit weird but it is still pretty sexy.

I took it for a few different sort of races and it smashed my PB's on every one I tried.

Part of me does not like the way it has ruined the sports class but I could not help but fall in love with it because it is just awesome.

Edited by MechanicMammal

Been having an internal battle with myself about this car. I want to buy one but I also want to save up and buy multiple Herme's whenever it comes out. Is it worth it(performance wise)?

Some people have been talking about a possible nerf for the Pariah. Broughy has responded.

Been having an internal battle with myself about this car. I want to buy one but I also want to save up and buy multiple Herme's whenever it comes out. Is it worth it(performance wise)?

New quickest car in the game.

Gonna sell my Lynx and buy this. Its has more use than the Lynx at about the same price so why not? Also its steering wheel is correct. I stand corrected, its cheaper than the Lynx by 300k+. Bye bye Lynx.

Edited by AlphaSierra111996
  • Like 3

Buy it if you like it, if not dont 😂😂😂😂

Hahahaha you aren't helping.

I love the Viper* bits, even the stock 812 bits & the alleged performance (y'all better keep your mouths shut before R* turns it into a Khamelion lol), but I don't like the Zagato bits & the squared butt.

Its a lot of money for a vehicle you only like half of it lol.

• Like 1

Good news: According to FoxySnaps, we'll get a free Hermes on Christmas. You should definitely get the Pariah, it's a must-own now.

::cracks open wallet::

*Rockstar and Take 2 Much Interactive drool*

drool.gif

Oh jeebus please dont think my irl wallet lmao hell no, me gta wallets. :)

• Like 2

::cracks open wallet::

*Rockstar and Take 2 Much Interactive drool*

drool.gif

Oh jeebus please dont think my irl wallet lmao hell no, me gta wallets. :)

I thought you meant your real wallets, but in a sarcastic way.

I'm speechless...

fNkiYAA.jpg

mUUVq92.jpg

Edited by EVOLUT7ON
  • Like 6

I do love this car but I did buy a second one on accident. I passed by the first one in my garage several times not realizing it wasnt the Carbonizarre. And I dont even own a Carbonizzare anymore (hate the front plate).

I don't think this car needs a nerf, nerfs on car performance are one of the most annoying things. Just move the car to supers and be done with it, put the SC1 in sports

If they're not gonna put the Drift Tampa in the Muscles, the Blista Compact in the Compacts, and the Bullet in the Sports, what makes you think they're gonna put the Pariah in the Supers and the SC1 in the Sports?

dont forget moonbeam in vans

• Like 1

Kinda scummy that Rockstar made this the new fastest sportscar over the free Elegy, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless

271590_20171216201509_1_edit.png

Edited by LamboFreak
  • Like 3

Buy it if you like it, if not dont 😂😂😂😂

Hahahaha you aren't helping.

I love the Viper* bits, even the stock 812 bits & the alleged performance (y'all better keep your mouths shut before R* turns it into a Khamelion lol), but I don't like the Zagato bits & the squared butt.

Its a lot of money for a vehicle you only like half of it lol.

I tell you even if it wernt so gd performance wise id still love the car, the one thing R* do well is a gd job on Ocelot's. Even if its in the wrong manufacturer and class. If you modify it right for you taste it looks bang on. Id recommend it. 👍 Edited by SkittleMick

Kinda scummy that Rockstar made this the new fastest sportscar over the free Elegy, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless

Yeah free cars should always beat $1.4m cars.

• Like 3