Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,681 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

GTA ONLINE: THE DOOMSDAY HEIST OUT NOW

Kirsty

Straight from the Newswire...

GTA ONLINE: THE DOOMSDAY HEIST OUT NOW

When the stakes are this high, who else can you trust to save the day but the craziest criminals ever to grace the Los Santos underworld? The risks are colossal, the enemies all but unstoppable but the rewards are mouth-watering and a massive adrenaline spike is absolutely guaranteed. Assemble your crew for the biggest Online adventure yet, across 3 sprawling acts - The Doomsday Heist is now available to play in GTA Online.

The Doomsday Scenario

Billionaire entrepreneur Avon Hertz and his pet neural network Cliffford have stumbled upon evidence that nefarious outside forces are working on a plan so diabolical it could end life as we know it. Somehow, Lester Crest is tasked with assembling a team deadly enough - and crazy enough - to do what it takes to bring them down. Thats where you come in. Its going to take some luck, some firepower and some serious teamwork to take this threat head-on, assisted by Avons access to the latest in lethal blue-sky tactical hardware.

The Weird Turn Pro

Its time to assemble your Organization or Motorcycle Club and prepare for a new kind of war. First, one member of your crew needs to own one of the previously undisclosed IAA facilities hidden under Southern San Andreas, giving you access to the new advanced planning room where you will map out the steps to launch and complete each mission. This time, operations will run a little differently: crews of 2-4 players will now be able to work together to complete every mission.

Bigger, Deadlier and More Complex than Ever

Each of the three massive Heist acts that comprises the story of The Doomsday Heist involves negotiating multiple ruthless freemode prep missions, tactical setup operations, and experimental weapons and vehicles - each ending with an over-the-top finale that brings a payoff big enough to comfortably share with your fellow crew members. Some missions may involve competition for resources with other crews in Freemode, and MC Presidents can even enlist additional club members, boosting your squad to up to 8 players to help secure your objective in these missions.

A New Set of Tools

If youve been drafted to prevent the end of the world, you better have access to the finest technology available. MKII upgrades are now available via the Mobile Operations Center or Avengers Weapon Workshop for the Pump Shotgun, Special Carbine, Marksman Rifle, Heavy Revolver, Bullpup Rifle and SNS Pistol.

The Doomsday Heist also brings access to the ultimate in offensive weaponry: from the futuristic fury of the Khanjali tank, to the long-awaited madness of the Mammoth Thruster personal jetpack, youll have everything you need to bring down a small army.

Speaking of small armies, purchase of the Facility includes the optional ability to have your own Strike Team on call, or an Orbital Cannon capable of immolating any patch of ground that incurs your wrath. Slow to arm and reload but devastating when deployed tactically at the moment a gang of rivals is clustered on the same area of the map, for instance the Orbital Cannon is less a weapon of last resort and more the ultimate revenge, served ice cold.

The Avenger

So youre an aspiring criminal and you and your crew have been tasked with staving off an existential threat, but you need just the right vehicle. How about a vertical take-off, turreted, flying fortress/experimental weapons lab in the sky/death-spitting collateral damage producer that practically flies itself? The Avenger is all these things and more. Store it in your Facility, get it fitted out with a Vehicle Mod Shop, a Weapon Workshop, and a suite of ferocious weapon upgrades, and youll soon be wreaking a whole new level of havoc without ever having to land.

Return of The Mastermind Challenge and More

The Doomsday Heist offers a new set of brutal challenges, all with some serious financial payback for any teams hardcore enough to complete them. All three finale missions have Elite Challenge objectives for those in search of a seriously high bar, and for the perfectionists, the Criminal Mastermind challenges are back across all three acts of the heist for teams of 2, 3 or 4 players along with a brand new suite of Achievements and Trophies.

New Vehicles, Weapon Customizations and More

And weve barely scratched the surface discover a fleet of new vehicles, from beastly weaponized vehicles to mercurial sports cars and more:

Thruster (Warstock)

Deluxo (Warstock)

Stromberg (Warstock)

RCV (Warstock)

Chernobog (Warstock)

Barrage (Warstock)

Akula (Warstock)

Khanjali (Warstock)

Volatol (Warstock)

Comet Safari (Legendary Motorsport)

Ocelot Pariah (Legendary Motorsport)

Coil Raiden (Legendary Motorsport)

Ubermacht SC1 (Legendary Motorsport)

Vapid Riata (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Declasse Yosemite (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

The Doomsday Heist also features a trove of new clothing and personal customization options, as well as a surprise on the radio just in time for your fight to save the world. Its all available to play now, free inside the world of GTA Online - with much more still to come.

6e12698690d43d440d8834206817c57ddfdfe4c1

4ae04fd793ae227fb711940f0a4839b457df0665

165d91712e4d4698ce9e8554af02511118e43334

517b65fb7f9de76103b0634e4f41543e81e56f9f

1231b793aecdfcaa567519fcdaae26380b4f3703

7e325e56648e28aa52a3eaecd5de715d8c60a9d8

0acf91cff06f7692a106823a1979d03183453014

lost-in-emotions

20 Outfit Saving Slots!!

*not mine

gta52017-12-1213-54-40.png

SaturdayNight

Holy f*cknugget squirting bubble sperm popping swashbuckling turdjoys!! I am hyped!!

septimoose

$58million later and I own everything. These catsuits are TIGHT.

I'm normally ready to sh*t on everything GTA brings nowadays, but I'm not hating this update.

On top of all the cool stuff, the heist is actually pretty interesting

Jimbatron

Heist in freemode. This sounds interesting (in the Chinese "times" curse sense of the word).

Edit - just noticed in another thread someone has been orbital striked whilst on a setup!

Quote from R* PR guy "well we thought people didn't have enough options to troll innocent gamers doing their own thing, and we really need to clear the player base out and move them on to RDR 2 in the near future. So we thought we'd give every kid in the game Bond-villain-esque super weapons with the option to take out anyone, anywhere, with no defense whilst they are trying to play co-op missions. Everyone will feel much happier in a Western setting after this experience".

My tongue is kind of planted in my cheek - will reserve serious judgement until I've played it.

Edited by Jimbatron

HaRdSTyLe_83

How come after "working" for 3 years in my criminal carrer, own so many businesses and so much real estate and im still broke AF ? :p

PwnageSoldier

PLATE CARRIERS RIOT HELMETS SPECIAL CARBINE MK 2 AND MORE

AJDJDJDAIIAISSJJDJDDJDKDJ SEND HELP IM DYING

Rashkovskys Shiv

How come after "working" for 3 years in my criminal carrer, own so many businesses and so much real estate and im still broke AF ? :p

Well you're not making the right financial decisions(shrugs).

I do own some business ventures but I invest wisely and now can clearly call myself a shark in a ocean of fish.

Killer Whale

I wish I could've bought all wetsuits, but I'm broke as hell. I LOVE THEM!! But I'd like to know if the heists are worth buying the facilities.

Sanches

Bodysuits? Ayy lmao.

theadamgore

My gta 5 (online and offfline) won't even start after this update... it just freezes then takes me back to dashboard 100% of the time :/

anyone else?

Rashkovskys Shiv

I wish I could've bought all wetsuits, but I'm broke as hell. I LOVE THEM!! But I'd like to know if the heists are worth buying the facilities.

If you have loyal friends who will help you do heists then by all means buy the facility.

Otherwise I can't recommend it for solo no heist players, its spending over $2 million for a planning room.

AUScowboy

Made a bunch of competent, loyal friends today. It's not that hard if you behave the right way and maintain competency yourself.

GTAFanClub

The best GTA Online update ever. This just shows that Rockstar definitely still cares about their fans and not just all about the money. Thanks Rockstar!

Chevchelious

The best GTA Online update ever. This just shows that Rockstar definitely still cares about their fans and not just all about the money. Thanks Rockstar!

Hell Yeah they Do!!!

AUScowboy

Agreed, it's up there with Smugglers Run for me, as a pilot. DH has something for everyone really: Heists for the heisters, INSANE weapons for the try hard set/FR warriors, beautiful cars for the collectors and racers, more deep state action for those who enjoy the loose yet insane narrative of GTAO, clothes that had been long requested (catsuit and scuba Steve getup), the f*ckING JETPACK/DELUXO/STEALTH HELI AND OSPREY MOC... It is an end of the year update to rival every other end of year GTA DLC. Just about perfect in my eyes!

Edited by AUScowboy

LN Media

The Annis Savestra!

soon to come to gta online, here's the customization options!

Efreet

Right on, brother!

LN Media

who's excited for the sentinel classic? (bmw e30)

hopefully rockstar release it soon!

here's the customization of the car, check it out!

Capricornus

I've been so busy with work but I'm off this weekend and i wanna indulge in the Doomsday update. Can't wait to update and play. This update looks freaking insane

AUScowboy

Insane it is, it's pretty amazing too. Haven't been this impressed since the OG Heists and E&OC..

Capricornus

Yeah dude I'm pumped. I lost it when I saw the Jetpacks and flying cars. I love grinding for the expensive stuff.

ferguson99

I just had a glimpse of DD heist payout.... and what a total disappointment, only 1m.

I wont even bother starting mine now, I will just use these state of the art vehicles on regular missions.

HKM87

No poll about the update?

Which is your favorite vehicle & MKII weapon from it?

StuntCurry707

oh damn..watching some sunday foozball and saw the doomsday trailer commercial

* touchdown!! san fierro!! *

Yinepi

I admit Rockstar went all out with this update.

They even added a new Radio to singleplayer? Yep. SINGLE PLAYER DLC. I'm impressed.

Edited by Yinepi

AiraCobra

Yep. SINGLE PLAYER DLC. I'm impressed.

Not quite, They only added the Radio Station none of the new cars or any of the vehicles or weapons have been released since PC came out are in Story Mode either

No poll about the update?

Which is your favorite vehicle & MKII weapon from it?

Go browse the other topics in this section, This topic is mearly a copy of the :r*: Newswire

oh damn..watching some sunday foozball and saw the doomsday trailer commercial

* touchdown!! san fierro!! *

Yeah, I was surprised to see a commercial about it as well, Haven't seen a :r*: commercial since before the PC release

Yinepi

Yep. SINGLE PLAYER DLC. I'm impressed.

Not quite, They only added the Radio Station none of the new cars or any of the vehicles or weapons have been released since PC came out are in Story Mode either

Yes quite. The literal definition of DLC is Downloadable Content.

Is this content? Yes.

Is it downloadable? Yes.

Hence DLC.

It may not be the story mode expansion many were hoping for in 2014, but it's still new content available in Single player. I'm impressed that, even if it just music, Rockstar added something new to the single player experience after 3 years of neglect.

Edited by Yinepi

sxplosv

oNe of best UpdateS