Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,761 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mrs. Buzz

Facilities - Locations and Roads

Facility-poll  

240 members have voted

1. 1. This is my facility, ...

• Route 68
    • Zancudo River
    • Grand Senora Dessert
    • Paleto Bay
    • Mount Gordo
    • Lago Zancudo
    • Ron Alternates Windpark
    • Sandy Shores
    • Land Act
    • None, I wait for a discount | I'm broke | Still can't decide yet | I wait for more informations | discuss
  2. 2. ... because:

• price (low) - I'm broke or stingy
    • price (high) - Most expensive one must have an advantage
    • accessibility by road - I'm a driver
    • accessibility by air - I'm a pilot
    • closeness to my other properties - I want it all nearby

whywontyoulisten

How does the Land Act facility's location affect the crashed plane crate mission that happens here? It's right on top of it.

Very good question. Maybe they took out that mission.

Someone else posted that it is still there, but I haven't had any crashed plane missions since Facilities launched.

IceDree

How does the Land Act facility's location affect the crashed plane crate mission that happens here? It's right on top of it.

Very good question. Maybe they took out that mission.

Someone else posted that it is still there, but I haven't had any crashed plane missions since Facilities launched.

27513442409_d8867aee8b_o.png

Edited by IceDree

whywontyoulisten

Perfect. Thanks IceDree!

IceDree

Perfect. Thanks IceDree!

My pleasure 😀

AStiffBreeze

I've been testing vehicle spawns with my favourites from the facility entrance.

Route 68 spawns CEO vehicles on the road at the bottom of the hill, as well as motorbikes. Mechanic won't deliver unless you run down hill to road.

Grand Senora spawns CEO vehicles and motorbikes on the dirt road right next to the entrance. Mechanic delivers if called from dirt road.

Ron Alternates spawns CEO vehicles and motorbikes on the dirt road right next to the entrance. Mechanic delivers to same point when called from entrance.

Sandy Shores spawned my motorcycle on the road just over the railway tracks, and my Buzzard on the tracks, where it was promptly hit by a train. Mechanic delivers if called from road.

This little test has actually put me off Route 68!

Edit: Forgot personal aircraft.

Route 68 - right next to entrance!

Grand Senora - on the end of the angled smaller runway. Reasonably close, and good for realism!

Ron Alternates - Across the valley (4 freeway lanes and a railway).

Sandy Shores - Quite a distance to the north, across the freeway and beyond the silos.

Route 68 is back on lol.

Thanks for this great info whywontyoulisten.

I'm currently tossing up between Grand Señora and Route 68. I like Grand Senora's proximity to my farmhouse bunker and LSC, but the fact that you can spawn your personal aircraft right next to you at Route 68 puts it in the lead I think.

jamsroob

I've been testing vehicle spawns with my favourites from the facility entrance.

Route 68 spawns CEO vehicles on the road at the bottom of the hill, as well as motorbikes. Mechanic won't deliver unless you run down hill to road.

Grand Senora spawns CEO vehicles and motorbikes on the dirt road right next to the entrance. Mechanic delivers if called from dirt road.

Ron Alternates spawns CEO vehicles and motorbikes on the dirt road right next to the entrance. Mechanic delivers to same point when called from entrance.

Sandy Shores spawned my motorcycle on the road just over the railway tracks, and my Buzzard on the tracks, where it was promptly hit by a train. Mechanic delivers if called from road.

This little test has actually put me off Route 68!

Edit: Forgot personal aircraft.

Route 68 - right next to entrance!

Grand Senora - on the end of the angled smaller runway. Reasonably close, and good for realism!

Ron Alternates - Across the valley (4 freeway lanes and a railway).

Sandy Shores - Quite a distance to the north, across the freeway and beyond the silos.

Route 68 is back on lol.

Thanks for this great info whywontyoulisten.

I'm currently tossing up between Grand Señora and Route 68. I like Grand Senora's proximity to my farmhouse bunker and LSC, but the fact that you can spawn your personal aircraft right next to you at Route 68 puts it in the lead I think.

I use the teleport trick (by accepting Lesters Doomsday Heist invite and then backing out of it) a lot and with Grand Senora Desert it brings me near my Farmhouse bunker, a modded Sandking XL spawn and an airstrip with a personal aircraft spawn on one side and a pegasus spawn at the other.

If you're running the Coke and Meth along with the Route 68 bunker then Route 68 facility could be the better choice, but I closed down my biker business and I'm only running the Farmhouse bunker...

Edited by jamsroob

HaRdSTyLe_83

3 WORDS

u6zDJn9.jpg

AStiffBreeze

3 WORDS

u6zDJn9.jpg

A fair point!

Personally though, I've shut down my coke business (near Maze Bank West); buying supplies and doing the solo deliveries used to be worked into my money making loop, which was all in the city (I/E cars and Headhunter in LS), but in the end I found the deliveries so damn annoying that I decided my life was more enjoyable without it. I certainly wouldn't bother with the other MC businesses. My MC itself is just around the corner from my Maze Bank office in the city, but honestly the only time I ever visit it now is when the MC contracts are paying double money.

My bunker is the farmhouse bunker, which I love for its proximity to the city, but which is obviously much closer to the Grand Señora Desert Facility. AFK bunker production is something I make great use of these days, so my bunker is generally where I spawn.

Now I do own the six car garage in that pic, solely for Sandking purposes. I'm thinking of selling that garage and instead maybe using the Grand Señora Facility as my new Sandking base of operations, because it's so close to both the Sandking spawn point and LSC. That would have the added benefit of meaning I could buy a new 10-car garage/apartment in the city in its place, because I'm running out of vehicle storage space.

All these things mean I'm leaning towards Grand Señora now, but I'm still unsure about 2 things:

• Will that extra distance you have to walk to personal aircraft spawns become annoying at Grand Señora (since Route 68 is right next to you in comparison)?
  • Does having certain new weaponised/armoured vehicles stored in your Facility make the heist stuff quicker/easier (making the Sandking storage idea at Grand Señora less desirable)?
Edited by AStiffBreeze

brahmabull

3 WORDS

u6zDJn9.jpg

That's why i bought mine there too. My bunker is a different one but it's also in the picture to the left of counterfeit. And from the garage i can take a sandking xl and drive it across the street and take the dirt road that leads to the road right next to the custom sandking spawnpoint and it will have spawned when i get there(at the right time of day of course)

I am very satisfied with this location. And being able to spawn a personal air vehicle right next to you is awesome. I love how open it is and it has pretty good roads.

AStiffBreeze

Not being able to call your mechanic from the Route 68 bunker is annoying. You have to run all the way down to the road first.

On the other hand, the personal aircraft spawn from Grand Señora is too far to run: you'll need to take another vehicle to get there promptly. At least personal vehicles spawn directly next to that one.

HaRdSTyLe_83

Not being able to call your mechanic from the Route 68 bunker is annoying. You have to run all the way down to the road first.

On the other hand, the personal aircraft spawn from Grand Señora is too far to run: you'll need to take another vehicle to get there promptly. At least personal vehicles spawn directly next to that one.

But you can spawn in the MC and quickly get on a bike and go anywhere, after that you always have a PV do drive out.

the PV aircraft is very close to the facility, almost on top of it :p

crpkqEH.jpg

3 WORDS

A fair point!

Personally though, I've shut down my coke business (near Maze Bank West); buying supplies and doing the solo deliveries used to be worked into my money making loop, which was all in the city (I/E cars and Headhunter in LS), but in the end I found the deliveries so damn annoying that I decided my life was more enjoyable without it. I certainly wouldn't bother with the other MC businesses. My MC itself is just around the corner from my Maze Bank office in the city, but honestly the only time I ever visit it now is when the MC contracts are paying double money.

doing a loop for farming gets very boring and after awhile i just quit the game for some weeks, now i just have them close bcuz i like, and if you look at the picture, i now own (almost) every property in there, so its my peace of land lmao.

i still farm a bit but not on a loop, on the city: VIP work, crates, import/export etc, and after awhile i move to the country and do a roleplay of biker doing meth/coke/ gunrunning. money comes as a second priority now, even when im always almost broke, always between 2M and 10M, cant remeber the time i had more then that :p

AStiffBreeze

I use the teleport trick (by accepting Lesters Doomsday Heist invite and then backing out of it) a lot and with Grand Senora Desert it brings me near my Farmhouse bunker, a modded Sandking XL spawn and an airstrip with a personal aircraft spawn on one side and a pegasus spawn at the other.

If you're running the Coke and Meth along with the Route 68 bunker then Route 68 facility could be the better choice, but I closed down my biker business and I'm only running the Farmhouse bunker...

I ended up getting the Grand Señora Desert Facility and have been doing exactly what you described. It's awesome :)

Some notes about it:

It's perfect for spawning/selling modded Sandkings. I sold my Route 68 garage and now have 7 modded Sandking XLs in the Facility. You can spawn them in super fast, and when you sell them LSC is right there. With the heist teleport trick you can teleport immediately to your Sandking garage too, which is very handy.

It's great for mechanic car deliveries and CEO vehicle spawns (they're right next to you).

Pegasus vehicles spawn quite near you at Sandy Shores airfield (will need a vehicle to get there, but it's very close by Pegasus standards).

Personal aircraft spawn quite near you (nearest end of runway), but you'll want to take a vehicle there (annoying run). Route 68 is better in this regard).

Proximity to the Farmhouse Bunker is excellent.

Has great access via roads. From the North of LS you can take the Pac Std Kuruma shortcut through that little gully and then hook a right; from the South or East of LS you can take the freeway and head past the farmhouse bunker. From the far North of the map you can just head down the freeway and then turn into Route 68.

Only downside with respect to location (which also happens to be a positive) is that it's close to Sandy Shores Airfield. Less of a problem post-Smuggler's Run, since most aircraft tryhards will now be at Fort Zancudo rather than Sandy Shores Airfield, but still something to bear in mind.

A.C.M.

Everyone here trying really hard to avoid the long drives getting comfortable spawns etc.
I like out in a wild, facility and bunker both in paleto bay and long drive is enjoyable on east side of highway circle passing paleto bay, the small bump and bit of dirt road before highway gives protection from idiots who fly off or flip there.

other MC stuff (i own every production) is thrown all across the blaine county south half, ceo stuff is also across the city, vehicle thing is cheapest, office is highest and cargo warehouses again cheapest.

but hangar got into FZ because of the dream to get easy access to the base.

Im the guy who wants to have stuff all over the map.

Edited by ACM-Jan

AStiffBreeze

You should've grabbed the Reservoir Facility! Probably the only chance we'll ever have to own something up there.

A.C.M.

You should've grabbed the Reservoir Facility! Probably the only chance we'll ever have to own something up there.

thats just too much money for too crappy roads, i like to drive a lot in this game and i dont appreciate being tossed into lake half the times trying to reach facility.

by the all over thew map i meant sth for los santos and sth around blaine county

Edited by ACM-Jan

IceDree

Anyone happened to have the combination of the black walls (No. 2) & the vertical lines graphics (No. 5)? If so, can you post a picture or two if feasible?

Rafae

Route 68 checking in

Right up front of my clubhouse :D

IceDree

Route 68 checking in

Right up front of my clubhouse :D

Greetings from Mount Gordo ✌🏻.

hei3enberg

Route 68 because I really like the place, it's close to my Bunker at Ranton and Coke in Alamo. What's most important, aircraft spawns nearby.

fiill

Aircraft spawns pretty close to mount gordo too fwiw, I like the bit of seclusion over there

J-Scott-D

This thread persuaded me to choose the Route 68 Facility.

It's across the street from my MC clubhouse and I really like the personal aircraft spawn location.

Edited by J-Scott-D

delorianlazarus

After some time using it, I definitely vote Gordo.

Planes spawn pretty far, it's a long drive, but the place is beautiful and you are never on timed missions when doing heists.

I love the remote feeling here !

Rafae

It's across the street from my MC clubhouse and I really like the personal aircraft spawn location.

I almost forgot about the PA spawn location, it's literally perfect for that location lol

AStiffBreeze

I almost forgot about the PA spawn location, it's literally perfect for that location lol

Indeed. Only downside is that the personal vehicles are so damn far away when you request them. You can't even call your mechanic from the facility exit, you have to start running down the hill lol.

The First Hunter

I'm thinking of switching from Lago Zancudo to Ron Wind Farm, should i?

Jimbatron

I own Ron, and it's fine but I would say the benefits would be marginal of making a switch. You've got a slightly better chance of getting the Elite times for Act I and III from Ron, but Sandy Shores and Grand Senora would be better in that regard.

Other than that, there's not a lot to choose between for all the rest IMHO. Paleto bay I would avoid because you have to deliver some slow moving vehicles to your facility from Los Santos, and it's so much further than all the others. I also wouldn't get Land Act because it's the most expensive, but despite being closest to Los Santos, is not actually that accessible. The others are much of a muchness unless you want to beat a specific Elite time.

Edited by Jimbatron

AStiffBreeze

I think the best two are Route 68 and Grand Señora Desert. If you're not thinking about buying one of those, I'd probably say sit tight, unless you're super unhappy where you are.

LordLoff

Hi guys, I want to share my recent good experience in changing facility location, because is something many people want to do but is afraid to, but dont - just go for it !

All of my business are very close to each other, at route 68 - Senora Desert - MC, Bunker, Labs (Coke, Meth, Counterf...)

But I had bought the Zancudo facility because it was much cheaper, yet although close to the my Zancudo Hangar it was a bit far from all the rest, and everyday I was looking at that entrance on the hill, right in front of My Route 68 MC, wishing for it, specially because it is also a permanent aircraft request - spawn hill

I lost my love to money and went for it, despite loosing all renovations on the old one and expecting less than 1 Mil value to trade for the new one, but for my great fun surprise I almost made profit instead of loosing money, maybe because of this week discount prices on the new spot facility and renovations - Rout 68 - Senora Desert

Here goes...

The Zancudo facility had the following additions - Living Quarters, Seccurity Room and Orbital Cannon

When I purchased the new one, it gave me the chance to discount some value for the old one and it was no more no less than around 1.950.000 GTAs, yes, no mistake on the digits, I had to look twice...

I lost the additions on the new one, but the real important ones they are quite cheap this week, I added again the Sec Room and Living Quarters for around 700K or less, the orbital cannon room was left behind, but I only played with surveillance feature anyway and is not worth the price at all - no loss in there for me, and it can be added later

So the one on Route 68 has a good discount this week - In the end, Im not 100% sure, but it seams my final bank account got a bit bigger by only ditching the Orb Cannon, but definitely I did not loose any important amount of cash, aanotnd if I did it was not even 50K

I guess the system has considered also the value of upgrades on the final old property value and considered not-discounted purchases

Also all went smooth with my facility upgraded vehicles - Avenger, Pickup-Insurgent, APC and Bati - all transfered automatically with no issues (PS4)

Anyway, you can just check without compromise, by doing all the process of buying a new one you like more, until you see how much it gives you for the old one and do not confirm the checkout if you think is low, so no harm done, but be aware it will offer you much more than you might think - I guess many people dont even think it is worth checking but it is, do it now, go, damm it !!!

So do not be afraid, go for it if you think you will be happier on another spot, at least this week, later on it may be too expensive (discounts on some facilities and more important renovations)

Cheers

Edited by LordLoff

IceDree

I used to have the Ron Windfarm, it have pros & cons.

Pros

- The PV spawns right next to the car, so you don't have to run up a hill like L.Z.

- Its relatively close to the City with 2 major highways & train tracks. You can complete both the Deluxo & Stromberg solo no problem. (that's how I did it).

- There's a cheap 2-car garage property east of it if you don't want to buy the Living Quarters.

- There's a small hill south of the Facility that allows you to take a shortcut to the hill & spares you from driving 2 more miles ... The best part is its even Chernobog friendly.

Cons

- The Personal Aircraft spawn is a bit far, right between the Palomino highway & Senora highway.

- There's no shortcut to go up the hill if you're coming from the north or north west.

- The windfarms are hazard to planes so you'll have to be careful while flying there.

- The closest Pegasus (air) point is Sandy Shores Airfield.

MechanicMammal

I like the wind farm I have got Elite on all 3 acts starting there, Senora and 68 are probably slightly better positioned but it is marginal I think they are the top 3 choices and far more practical for heist stuff than the other facilities in my opinion.

And they all have there good points.

The wind farm well it is half a million cheaper you are not as close to the finale locations but you do not lose much distance elite are still pretty easy, and for city based set ups I think it is closer and it has the benefit of being next to a several good roads which access different parts of the city just head east or west off the hill and down the slope to the highway that suits.

But Route 66 Is the one I probably would have chosen and it is probably the best tbh that is if I was not so tight with my money, Road access is really good there, probably on par to get city. And for elites it is faster but not by much.

To be honest I have not done any heists from senora so can not really judge, The reason I did not consider this choice was the higher price. Judging by the map looks like finale access is very good definitely for act 3, but at the same time getting to the city looks slightly harder.

I would definitely consider any of those 3 if you like doing the heists and want to make them quicker to do.

I do not personally see the appeal of Lago Zancudo, ok it is the cheapest and will do the job but I do not like the location because I figure that it would be busier with more aircraft about making preps harder, and access is only good for a Elite act 2.

Edited by MechanicMammal