Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,253 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MGgames100

Viseris Discussion Thread

MechanicMammal

I have had refunds from rstar, not for the Re7b admittedly (but It hardly is a ruined car and is still top tier performance wise) I did get money back because a finance and felony sales were not paying out, and if you read the final post on the Avenger topic some guy purchased a buzzard a week before it went on a sale price and Rstar refunded him the difference when he made a ticket. So they can be amicable you just need to have a reasonable reason to claim and write a polite ticket.

Edited by MechanicMammal

Cutter De Blanc

All the same I'd prefer not having them audit my account for any reason. It's just the principle of the thing, One doesn't sell someone one car and then make it a completely different handling car a few weeks later just because they couldn't get it right by the deadline, that's bad business. Don't release the f*cking car if you cant get it to work right

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

kenmy13999

I have had refunds from rstar, not for the Re7b admittedly (but It hardly is a ruined car and is still top tier performance wise) I did get money back because a finance and felony sales were not paying out, and if you read the final post on the Avenger topic some guy purchased a buzzard a week before it went on a sale price and Rstar refunded him the difference when he made a ticket. So they can be amicable you just need to have a reasonable reason to claim and write a polite ticket.

Did he provide some kind of proof of that? I have a hard time believing he got a refund because he bought a vehicle the week before it was on sale.. That was the unicorn of getting refunds if it's true, lol

SMC-93

*hovers finger over the "sell" button*

I would wait before doing anything rash, even if it has been reduced to 129mph it will still be the fastest Sports Classic.

And the bug it has or had normally has adverse effects on the grip and handling, like the RE7B was a bit wayward before it was fixed but afterwards it stuck like glue to the road.

So if it has been fixed you may see a trade off with better cornering ability.

I will run a few tests later to see if there is a difference on PC.

That's the most likely scenario. All the OP super speed cars seem to be the result of a lack of proper air resistance, improper ground resistance (traction) or bugged suspension which causes permanent curb boosting. Any one of those features will cause really high speed but not a lot of control (original Vagner/RE-7B, stanced comet retro/900R and so on). Rockstar then "nerfs" these cars by returning their performance to the intended values therefore taking away speed in exchange for control. Edited by SMC-93

Bloodytears1666

Everything is the same on PS4:

joRst8R.jpg

Some dirty industrial pictures:

nRQKYgw.jpg

Tt9NpBU.jpg

e9s0DI8.jpg

9a1Loa5.jpg

vUpUhxG.jpg

Edited by Bloodytears1666

E1N8AUN

F7jy59W.jpg

kenmy13999

I actually think I have a clip where I hit

somewhere around 200 with it, I'll see if I can find it. Ps4

Would be nice!

I still have no positive results, 185 is maximum what I saw so far. Have to start GTA race and shoot the suspension for it. Btw it blows after somewhere one advanced clip of Marksman Rifle:).

Forgot about this until I did another video, doing it from mobile phone so I hope the link is correct. I think it's not far from 200 mph

DangerWorldWide

I really don't get discussing the Viseris in a racing sense, the car is an absolute turd on any race with those pesky things called turns.

Bloodytears1666

I actually think I have a clip where I hit

somewhere around 200 with it, I'll see if I can find it. Ps4

Would be nice!

I still have no positive results, 185 is maximum what I saw so far. Have to start GTA race and shoot the suspension for it. Btw it blows after somewhere one advanced clip of Marksman Rifle:).

Forgot about this until I did another video, doing it from mobile phone so I hope the link is correct. I think it's not far from 200 mph

That's cool. Thanks!

MechanicMammal

All the same I'd prefer not having them audit my account for any reason. It's just the principle of the thing, One doesn't sell someone one car and then make it a completely different handling car a few weeks later just because they couldn't get it right by the deadline, that's bad business. Don't release the f*cking car if you cant get it to work right

I finally got round to doing a proper test, you know a 5 mile stretch of flat stunt track and calculating the speed of the final mile using mathematics (not relying on the inaccurate speedometer lol) and I got the same result as I did when I tried it at release 146.5mph so I would not worry it does not look like it has been changed or fixed. At least on PC at 30fps anyway so I imagine other platforms have not been patched either.

Handling wise it is just as bad as it always has been as well lol not tested this but still feels the same.

I really don't get discussing the Viseris in a racing sense, the car is an absolute turd on any race with those pesky things called turns.

I do not think anyone has been but I totally agree with you, outside of maybe a highway point to point race it is absolutely no good for racing.

Bloodytears1666

(not relying on the inaccurate speedometer lol)

Just pointing, it's vary for different cars, but here it works just fine:).

Edited by Bloodytears1666

MechanicMammal

^ I can not be bothered to argue believe what you like, just do not expect other people to take your findings seriously.

Mach1bud

^ I can not be bothered to argue believe what you like, just do not expect other people to take your findings seriously.

He is just trying to get the speedo to 200 lol. He isn't testing anything to try to prove anything to anyone.

Also, as he stated, the speedo in this car does seem to be pretty accurate.

MechanicMammal

OK maybe I over reacted (giving up smoking) it is not the first time I have over reacted this week (as you know lol) but it was in response to a selected quote of my post. Perhaps I have read more into some of his previous posts but to me it seemed like on a few occasions it was presented as fact, but this could be due to language differences.

I will never be convinced that using the speedo is worth it :)

But I do apologize if I have caused any offense it is not intended.

Edited by MechanicMammal

m2roadwarrior

anybody add the guns and regret it?

I did this to my ultralight and used them never

Arrows to Athens

Can't you take them off via the Avenger/MOC?

79'Blazer4x4

Exactly, it's extremely fun to throw around corners, but it's in no way efficient at cornering in a racing sense.

IceDree

I don't have them installed on my Viseris, but I have them on one of my Revolters. I don't regret it at all. Its kinda fun to fill annoying npcs with holes ... Muhahahaha

Forza Harrd

Brand new, all stock in Classic Red. Still haven't upgraded it all in any way because i friggin LOVE DRIVING IT.

eZ5Lkvw.jpg

1DaLt2W.jpg

DeepFreezeBG

Can confirm this thing is still broken AF :panic: My best result so far for the Highest Speed Challenge:

S92DjXN.png

328.7 kph ~ 204.2 mph

Game is locket at around 45 fps. Car is upgraded to the max and has no stancing done to it (already has bulletproof tires, so it's impossible to do). Run was done on Senora Freeway (going towards LS). The Viseris is absolutely ludicrous... Dodging cars on the highway, while doing over 200 mph, certainly gets your adrenaline pumping :D

Forza Harrd

Yes. Finally got to upgrade it and do some driving in free roam. HA! OMG THIS CAR!! I like it. I like it a lot. KInda fast. Loud. Fun handling. Loud. Fast. Big tires. Loud. And did I mention it was fast?

DfojJFh.jpg

telXhwR.jpg

7ScOMkG.jpg

YnuqK07.jpg

DL6TEqq.jpg

Ninja_Nicoya
OZZ79fQmF06OyMWndxIzkg_0_0_small.jpg

Zee Gate Keepa

Finally got around to buying one and I really dig it. I switch between this and the 190Z as a daily driver.

A7YEYpi.jpg
XWQwZDd.jpg
wIyqZSh.jpg

Dacelo

271590_20180313093300_1.png

mrgstrings

Can confirm this thing is still broken AF :panic: My best result so far for the Highest Speed Challenge:

S92DjXN.png

328.7 kph ~ 204.2 mph

Game is locket at around 45 fps. Car is upgraded to the max and has no stancing done to it (already has bulletproof tires, so it's impossible to do). Run was done on Senora Freeway (going towards LS). The Viseris is absolutely ludicrous... Dodging cars on the highway, while doing over 200 mph, certainly gets your adrenaline pumping :D

Wow guess I should try that instead of the Glitchgoyle next time when this challenge appears.

DoxerWhite

So i decided to switch my Viseris from black and gold to red and chrome.

Af5ovZIIQEaJE8xmjME2aw_0_0.jpgRrDjp-uonkWau3p3rO7RSg_0_0.jpg

Arrows to Athens

Dis caa vewy fest.

Chrome Toyota Prius

OZZ79fQmF06OyMWndxIzkg_0_0_small.jpg

Huh. The pea shooters don't that bad on this car.

MiniRup

So, as of today, my Viseris' appear to have all the power of a very tired hoover. It can't rev properly, shortshifts every gear but first, can't even do a donut.

Anybody else having the same experience?

Saint-XCVII
Posted (edited)

So, as of today, my Viseris' appear to have all the power of a very tired hoover. It can't rev properly, shortshifts every gear but first, can't even do a donut.

Anybody else having the same experience?

Rockstar nerfed it. Badly. This was expected to happen.

Edited by Saint-XCVII