Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,694 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MGgames100

Viseris Discussion Thread

Scottiedog123

....I need a new garage

I need ten more garages.

Make that twenty more garages.

No no no, all three of you are wrong.

30 40 50 60 more garages.

Nah.. a super garage 200 slots and a removal of property cap

m2roadwarrior

Loving this car! Love everything about it, such a beast!

symphonight

Classic as hell ;)

727626Detomasofull.jpg

658908DeTomaso5.jpg

834143DeTomaso6.jpg

785007DeTomaso4.jpg

125212DeTomaso3.jpg

789688DeTomaso1.jpg

753888DeTomaso2.jpg

No Use For A Name

Cars like the Viseris make me wish online had the Single Player car crash deaths. Makes no sense to walk away from a 138 mph wreck.

79'Blazer4x4

Cars like the Viseris make me wish online had the Single Player car crash deaths. Makes no sense to walk away from a 138 mph wreck.

It would be okay if it was consistent, but if it was anything like single player it would get really annoying. Smash head on into an oncoming car at 140mph and you're fine, but lightly tap a lamp post at 10mph and you go flying through the windshield and die as if you just hit the side of a bunker at mach 5.

CrysisAverted

minding my business in LSC changing some mods

contemplating whether or not to change the back

suddenly kicked out of LSC because 2 scrubs went in there fighting each other? and attacking me

manage to survive because the rear I had on it is essentially bulletproof

so I guess ima keep the twin scoops

TBTsCOd.jpg

ljhhEnR.jpg

nHCEr6d.jpg

ASfEaOF.jpg

E1ajJUs.jpg

FrBVV7n.jpg

udnl8OJ.jpg

f7QVZRb.jpg

8uYxzx4.jpg

V7QTHQ8.jpg

qdwfGAZ.jpg

l9uhXwq.jpg

yOnSFxT.jpg

I3arracuda

This thing is the closest I‘ll ever get to a Lamborghini Jalpa in GTA so I‘ll take it. :)

Cutter De Blanc

This car has more personality than most of the cars released last year.

Took it into the bunker and it sounded downright angry about having it's speed limited.

II_J3D_II

I've just purchased the Viseris and used it for a few missions.

It drives totally fine, not spun out or crashed. However I've not taken it to the mod shop yet.

Any upgrades we should avoid?

Ryancoke66

She's beautiful, she's fast but she may be sold if I ever need money. As eye appealing as it is, it annoys the f*ck outta me when I clip a light post and spin out, then It takes forever to get back up to high speed :( she is gorgeous tho....

SMC-93

Someone in another thread mentioned bugged suspension and a crazy high top speed, sounds to me like the permanent curb boost a stanced comet and stanced 900r get. Chances are (if Rockstar even pays attention to these things anymore) it'll be patched by next update.

Highly likely. They may have meant this car to be fast, but I doubt they meant it to be fastest. The fact that frames per second affects the speed so much on PC is a good sign of an unintended bug.

I'm sure it's supposed to be fast since it a retro super (or sport, whichever the real is classed) but can't imagine rockstar intended it to be so significantly faster than the modern hyper cars. Especially not for only 875k.

Honestly, this car performs just right, and all the modern hypercars and such should be faster than this. The whole deal with most vehicles being limited to around 130mph is stupid.

Fair point. I guess the main problem is Rockstar artificial inflation of the map by making everything slow. From a "realistic" stand point this car is the way it should be, while everything around it is to slow. But on the other hand, can you imagine how small the map would feel if the fighter jets could do more than 150mph, or the modern supers and hypers doing more than 200?

Dacelo

271590_20180112051538_1.png

saiko_tek

A FOKIN PANTERA?!?

FROM MY FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEO?!?!

THANK YOU R* YOU HAVE HEARD MY PRAYERS

Edited by saiko_tek

MechanicMammal

She's beautiful, she's fast but she may be sold if I ever need money. As eye appealing as it is, it annoys the f*ck outta me when I clip a light post and spin out, then It takes forever to get back up to high speed :( she is gorgeous tho....

The acceleration can be improved.

The mid range boost works in most of the gears and seems to be extra powerful in this car (a bit like with the Pariah), in the 2nd and 3rd gears near the top of the rev range if you release the accelerator for a split second while dabbing the hand brake you get a substantial boost to the acceleration. Also bump boosting seems to be very effective in this car.

I have linked a Broughy video explaining it and other tricks to go faster, 6min 40 for kurb boosting, 10 minutes 40 for mid drive boosting.

SirWillC

Has anyone tired to paint the stock wheels though iFruit to see if it works?

Plage

Not via iFruit but the usual LSC way with no luck. I expected that a least the center would keep the selected color as it doesn't seems to be chrome but nope.

Smooth Longsack

This thing is my new favorite car. It's like a dominator on steroids. It's wild and not easily tamed and has looks to boot. I love how long you can get a burnout going with a fish tail or two peppered in with a fatty rev boost.

Two questions:

can this thing be used in races?

Does putting the guns on make it not available in races?

Mach1bud

Yes it can be used in races, doesn't matter if you install the guns or not. They get disabled during races.

AUScowboy

This is the car that just keeps growing on me. It will be a damn shame if it gets nerfed... It will essentially be another Nightshade if that happens, pretty but lacking in performance. It is literally perfect as is. I wish youtube creators would stop mentioning stuff like this, it only makes it more likely to be patched.

Having a very hard time not buying a second for my main character, that way I could use it no matter what character I'm using while racing. The Sports classics class has grown in to such a diverse class with a super eclectic roster to choose from. It could be balanced a bit better, and I wish the Retinue and Savestra were available simultaneously in sports like the Stirling GT is, but other than those two issues it may be my favorite group of cars in the game. So much dank automotive history!

Foppezão

Isn't 'Rocket cars' the only verified/official stunt race where you can use sports classics? And Gordo perhaps?

Edited by Foppezão

Mach1bud

Isn't 'Rocket cars' the only verified/official stunt race where you can use sports classics? And Gordo perhaps?

There are no Rockstar created stunt races for Sports Classics. If there are some verified races then maybe idk.

Jimrod

GTA does a great job with the sound for the most part (no games ever do these types of cars justice) but I'd so love if they'd managed to get that real DeTomaso Pantera sound...

UwotEG

GTA does a great job with the sound for the most part (no games ever do these types of cars justice) but I'd so love if they'd managed to get that real DeTomaso Pantera sound...

Agree. The Viseris sounds mean, especially when idling and accelerating. But the sound of the real Pantera is godly... One of the most mean, agressive and deep V8 sounds from its time.

AboveAndBeyoncé

This thing is the closest Ill ever get to a Lamborghini Jalpa in GTA so Ill take it. :)

I never thought about it but this car kinda do look like the Lamborghini Jalpa!!

HaRdSTyLe_83

once i saw the "land vehicle speed challenge" coming up i knew it was time to put this baby to the test

FQZ8P5x.jpg

.. alot of people asking if i was cheating Lmao

MechanicMammal

once i saw the "land vehicle speed challenge" coming up i knew it was time to put this baby to the test

FQZ8P5x.jpg

.. alot of people asking if i was cheating Lmao

F me that is fast, What was your frame rate? did you limit it to 30fps? And what upgrades have you got and type of wheel please.

And I guess you were using bumps to your advantage and maybe a down hill section?.

Anyway good job however you did it.

Edited by MechanicMammal

Cudwieser

NcB7BTLnGEONR-407wG_xA_0_0.jpg

3EI1ha-mRECitxpE-t_Q7g_0_0.jpg

spincther

No lie, got up to 180mph according to the speedo on the HWY. Hope this is meant to be and not patched next update.

MechanicMammal

^ the in game dashboard speedometer is completely inaccurate unfortunately.

The speed is due to a bug with the car and is almost certainly not intentional, but that does not mean that it will be fixed and it may well always have the top speed that it does atm.

AUScowboy

Yeah, the speedometer in this game aren't even reliably unreliable. You really do need a mod to get an accurate read unfortunately. If they added working speedos it could possibly be the greatest miscellaneous addition in the entire lifespan of the game, for me at least lol.