3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

MGgames100

Sentinel Classic Discussion Thread

Melancholy Angel

Does the hood/bonnet open forwards? And I don't suppose there are any round headlight options?

Would love to see a non widebody version aswell.. that will need to get in the queue behind the comet..

I would prefer the squared lights as an option but I understand the constraints.i personally think k they are suited more to a slim body version and find the squares on the M3 a bit sacrilegious,but still can't believe it's coming,and it is a lot better than I could have hoped. Ideally the roof could do with a little chop and would love some grill/headlight options. But not complaining. I hope it drives and sounds good

Are...are you serious? Where in the name of f*ck did you even see a wide body on this car? Because if you're seriously trying to say that that slightly wide fender (That came stock with the real E30 M3) is a wide body, you're either blind or an idiot.

No reason to call him blind or an idiot for sharing his opinion.

He just mentioned that he would have liked to see the standard body from the regular E30. As E30, I would have liked this, too.. If you compare the M3 body and the regular E30 body there is quite a big difference. It´s legitime to call it wide body. Its a stock wide body from BMW.

I don´t want to bitch as I´m happy that we get an E30 and I´m happy R* did not f*ck up the design. The only thing I don´t like much is the grill but can live with that.

The thing is, the regular E30 looks more like a widebody with the noticeable arch extension on it than M3 E30.

el carlitos

I would like to request one.

Dark red/wine red painted (no pearlescent) with black painted Wangan Master wheels (Sport category). Black grill, max. lowered, standard hood.

Without spoiler or if this is not possible the "M" looking spoiler you used for the Pißwasser one.

There's a no spoiler option but it still includes a tiny little lip spoiler

271590_20171214214455_1.png

Hey, thanks a lot. Just one little revision. As the dark red seems close to black, could you change it into Cabernet Red and same Pearl. Thanks in advance.

Pedinhuh

Too boxy

Anyhow, everytime I look into it's face it reminds me of this ugly brick of the 80s

VW Passat

sfflfEr.jpg

Another reason for me to buy it, this car was bad ass!

(Not really, but it looked the part)

Fatsanchez

Too boxy

Anyhow, everytime I look into it's face it reminds me of this ugly brick of the 80s

VW Passat

sfflfEr.jpg

My dad had one of these, was a nice car IMO! I guess we brazilian must have a soft spot for this car cause it was so common here!

OT, is this the first car to drop in SSA? Next tuesday maybe?

Scottiedog123

Does the hood/bonnet open forwards? And I don't suppose there are any round headlight options?

Would love to see a non widebody version aswell.. that will need to get in the queue behind the comet..

I would prefer the squared lights as an option but I understand the constraints.i personally think k they are suited more to a slim body version and find the squares on the M3 a bit sacrilegious,but still can't believe it's coming,and it is a lot better than I could have hoped. Ideally the roof could do with a little chop and would love some grill/headlight options. But not complaining. I hope it drives and sounds good

Are...are you serious? Where in the name of f*ck did you even see a wide body on this car? Because if you're seriously trying to say that that slightly wide fender (That came stock with the real E30 M3) is a wide body, you're either blind or an idiot.No... F**king idiot, I'm saying I would like a standard E30 coupe/saloon aswell. The car the M3 is based on. Like a nice clean E30 325i. And yeah it is a wide body compared to the normal E30. Or are u blind? Haaaaa. Tosser

Also there are several hideous widebody kits available for the E30 such as rieger.

Don't come chatting shiiit to me I am clearly not a person who knows nothing about beemers.E30 probably my favourite car.. ever.

I was suggesting that the stock car in some incarnation would be nice. As lots of people also agree that a stock slim body 911 would have been nice not just the fixed arches of the comet retro.

Anyway got to go back to work. Grown man sh*t.no wonder I hardly ever post on here, some real arses sometimes which is a shame cos so many good car guys here.

Edited by Scottiedog123

Scottiedog123

Are...are you serious? Where in the name of f*ck did you even see a wide body on this car? Because if you're seriously trying to say that that slightly wide fender (That came stock with the real E30 M3) is a wide body, you're either blind or an idiot.

He just mentioned that he would have liked to see the standard body from the regular E30. As E30, I would have liked this, too.. If you compare the M3 body and the regular E30 body there is quite a big difference. It´s legitime to call it wide body. Its a stock wide body from BMW.

I don´t want to bitch as I´m happy that we get an E30 and I´m happy R* did not f*ck up the design. The only thing I don´t like much is the grill but can live with that.

Thanks bro for having a brain. yeah someone hasn't heard of box arches and thinks that the stock body looks wider with its small rolled out lip wheel arches. I wonder if he realises the box arches are to negotiate the wider track of the car. Love those boxes like on an integrale aswell, go R* give us one of those, I can see it now.. lampadati integralis. Seen Aas they won't make a lancia manufacturer. Edited by Scottiedog123

Deetro

So seeing as people are playing with it in Single Player, How does she perform?

JoonasPRKL

Scottiedog123

The thing is, the regular E30 looks more like a widebody with the noticeable arch extension on it than M3 E30.Got to be fair this comment you made is laughable,reg E30 looks more like a widebody..😂

And yeah I don't know sh*t,obvs..peep my profile pic

Razor Cola

That boxy design, sends shivers down my spine! CAN'T WAIT!

Tails Prower

Sorry for the double post, any other requests are welcome btw

20171214202759_1.jpg

20171214202812_1.jpg

Any chance I can see this livery on black matte paint, am curious to see how it looks?

Thank you in advance.

Darekl92

Oh great, they turned classic Sentinel, one of GTA finest 4doors into another 2door.

Expected something like VC one, fast 4door series 5 but meeh, it must be most overrated bimM3r.

Why 4doors got no love?

Edited by Darekl92

EkaSwede

It looks really nice and I guess it will perform nicely too.

Disappointed it's another 2 door. Come on, the Sentinels were 4 door in the 3D era, dangit!

Edited by EkaSwede

Tails Prower

You should all know by now it gives R* an excuse to charge us an overpriced 4 door conversion at Benny's or in the next DLC.

coelacanth72

4 door e30s make me sad. Just get a benzo if u want a 4 door. Plus, they did add several 4 doors with this update, no need to ruin the sentinel.

bpm81

39073448561_a79a3a4c6d_o.jpg

first thing I thought, i'm making Nostalgia Ultra when I get this car

oncleydro

Part of dripfeed.

I love the 90s square headlights.

e30_project1.jpg

Too boxy

VW Passat

sfflfEr.jpg

got the mk2 of this "ugly brick" and i love it :whistle:

or

Volkswagen-VW-MK1-1-Golf-Rabbit-Jetta-Ca

like that

1513369233-m3fjetta.jpg

pretty nice car by the way, but yeah the front end is not... typical

Edited by oncleydro

DarkRayquaza99

Ah, yes. Now I can have two silly weeb livery cars, alongside the Sultan. (In all honesty though I think I actually like this one. The PBG one is kinda bad which is why my Sultan is a simple blue.) While the car is rather blocky for my tastes it looks fun to modify and play around with.

Melancholy Angel

No... F**king idiot, I'm saying I would like a standard E30 coupe/saloon aswell. The car the M3 is based on. Like a nice clean E30 325i. And yeah it is a wide body compared to the normal E30. Or are u blind? Haaaaa. Tosser

Also there are several hideous widebody kits available for the E30 such as rieger.

Don't come chatting shiiit to me I am clearly not a person who knows nothing about beemers.E30 probably my favourite car.. ever.

I was suggesting that the stock car in some incarnation would be nice. As lots of people also agree that a stock slim body 911 would have been nice not just the fixed arches of the comet retro.

Anyway got to go back to work. Grown man sh*t.no wonder I hardly ever post on here, some real arses sometimes which is a shame cos so many good car guys here.

Oh I'm sorry, because when I think of box arches widebody, I think of sh*t like this that bulges out like a cancer tumor:

f9cad7560cd2f29197342938a55cf899.jpg

And not things like this that are hardly noticeable: performancebmw-001_edited1-750x500.jpg

Just ask anyone, they're more inclined to say the first picture is a widebody than the second one, unless they're blind. Don't try to take the high road here, because you're clearly just as bad here.

Edited by Melancholy Angel

Pat

They're both wide bodies. Any BMW enthusiast will tell you that the E30 M3 is a factory wide body car. Just because it isn't extremely proportioned doesn't change the fact that it is wider than the stock E30 body.

Dacelo

Any chance I can see this livery on black matte paint, am curious to see how it looks?

Thank you in advance.

Looks bad.

271590_20171216191611_1.png

Hey, thanks a lot. Just one little revision. As the dark red seems close to black, could you change it into Cabernet Red and same Pearl. Thanks in advance.

271590_20171216192619_1.png

Scottiedog123

No... F**king idiot, I'm saying I would like a standard E30 coupe/saloon aswell. The car the M3 is based on. Like a nice clean E30 325i. And yeah it is a wide body compared to the normal E30. Or are u blind? Haaaaa. Tosser

Oh I'm sorry, because when I think of box arches widebody, I think of sh*t like this that bulges out like a cancer tumor:

f9cad7560cd2f29197342938a55cf899.jpg

And not things like this that are hardly noticeable: performancebmw-001_edited1-750x500.jpg

Just ask anyone, they're more inclined to say the first picture is a widebody than the second one, unless they're blind. Don't try to take the high road here, because you're clearly just as bad here.

Yeah I consider the first picture hideous.. I never suggested that the car they have given us is an even wider body aftermarket kit. I was saying that I would like a normal E30 aswell as the E30 M3 which they have given us.i don't need to ask anyone,I know what an E30 M3 looks like funnily enough. If I ask anyone they will also know that a E30 M3 looks wider than a stock E30 coupe/saloon cos it is. Hence the box arches. At some point I will probably like a comment you make or agree with opinions you may have so I'm just gonna leave it there now,there is way too much aggression on this site sometimes and if someone brings it my way they gonna get it back,but most of us got a lot in common including our exceptional taste in cars.so I'm gonna try focus on that.

.. and I really want some BBS lm's

Edited by Scottiedog123

Scottiedog123

They're both wide bodies. Any BMW enthusiast will tell you that the E30 M3 is a factory wide body car. Just because it isn't extremely proportioned doesn't change the fact that it is wider than the stock E30 body.

Exactly

GTA-Biker

I can't wait to get this car.There was lots of them on the streets back when I was a kid (late 90s and early 2000s),and they are still relatively common where I live.

HKM87

The square headlights just killed the feel of it being an Ubermach IMO

Too boxy

VW Passat

sfflfEr.jpg

My dad had one of these, was a nice car IMO! I guess we brazilian must have a soft spot for this car cause it was so common here!

OT, is this the first car to drop in SSA? Next tuesday maybe?

They where pretty common where I came from in the 80s & 90s

But I abhor the boxy design no matter the manufacturer whatsoever.

IbrahimLafayette

A lot of secondary colour options, unfortunately not on the door and rally bumper.

kjstMbq.jpg

RmaU23B.jpg

MattyScho

Can anybody do a classic grace red one with chrome fresh mesh wheels.

Nacho Z

Now we're talking.

Lonely-Martin

This'll quickly shoot up the favourites list...

Very quickly!.

JoonasPRKL

HVrDCh4.png

RYz48Rw.png

yzuhiMj.png

HWr0mFw.png