Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,362 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Vitalize

[OFFICIAL] Bitch and Moan Topic - Doomsday Heist Edition

Sentinel Driver

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of the trollbital cannon. It's the definition of pay to win. Getting your ass kicked but you're desperate for that one cheap kill? Here you go! bitch

StangOne50

MrClownSocks

“Your CEO quit” is getting really f*cking annoying! Nearly after every restart this sh*t pops up. Smh

THC

Why is there no way to speed up the orbital cannon in the act 3 finale like can it be any f*cking slower?

Rafae

Your CEO quit is getting really f*cking annoying! Nearly after every restart this sh*t pops up. Smh

Why does it even happen? Like what causes it smh

Shadowfennekin

Why is there no way to speed up the orbital cannon in the act 3 finale like can it be any f*cking slower?

I know

I swear the one in our facility moves faster than that....

Sentinel Driver

Why do I always get sh*tty delivery missions: Dune fav or insurgents with horribly spawning merryweather idiot bots. If I run coke it's always f*cking post op vans. R* is making this game such a piece of sh*t just to sell shark cards. Making money is a chore because they want to sell shark cards and they don't even need to make fun missions because deluxo drivers pay for r* bills. Deluxo idiots buy shark cards to get meme vehicles and have hours of "fun" by blowing up innocent people trying to do missons

HARBUJAHN

Why do I always get sh*tty delivery missions: Dune fav or insurgents with horribly spawning merryweather idiot bots. If I run coke it's always f*cking post op vans. R* is making this game such a piece of sh*t just to sell shark cards. Making money is a chore because they want to sell shark cards and they don't even need to make fun missions because deluxo drivers pay for r* bills. Deluxo idiots buy shark cards to get meme vehicles and have hours of "fun" by blowing up innocent people trying to do missons

I had a similar scenario i went too sell my bunker and got 3 dunes b2b, but then got 1 insurgent drop, happy days

Went too sell meth after........... and 3 post ops b2b i blew them up and shut it down............That was the final straw tbh

Forza Harrd

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of the trollbital cannon. It's the definition of pay to win. Getting your ass kicked but you're desperate for that one cheap kill? Here you go! bitch

It's not even fun. The strike teams are fun. And hovering in autopilot solo slaughtering a war zone with a turret in the Avenger is fun, but that thing is not fun. Maybe if the target has a mic but that's it.

Shadowfennekin

It's not even fun. The strike teams are fun. And hovering in autopilot solo slaughtering a war zone with a turret in the Avenger is fun, but that thing is not fun. Maybe if the target has a mic but that's it.

I'd feel honored if somebody killed me with the cannon....

I've still yet to be hit. It's all I want

Rammer2k

I hate Server Farm.....

Black-Dragon96

^ Yeah it does not matter if you are sneaky or not you will get cops no matter what. That destroyed the whole feeling of the mission.

Shadowfennekin

^ Yeah it does not matter if you are sneaky or not you will get cops no matter what. That destroyed the whole feeling of the mission.

Just like Bikers

What's the point of the stealth portion if you're going to get discovered anyways?

EkaSwede

Just like Bikers

What's the point of the stealth portion if you're going to get discovered anyways?

You mean the one setup mission we steal the vans form the Lost? Yeah, that stealth is BS.

though as gunfight is inevitable, I'd dread to think having to hack those 4 terminals with cops shooting at us as opposed to doing it stealthily.

LordLoff

Rockstar does cheat on us in many ways, altering the rules of the game to their bennefit - here are just 4 examples of many I could describe, as a way to grief us into buying sharcards instead of grinding

1 - On many missions NPC bullets can still hit you and fast drain your healt from twice the distance that we have as limit range to hit them back, and we are all using the same guns, they never bring sniper and Im using top MARK IIs = Rockstar cheap cheating

2 - NPC cars that are driving smooth, either parallel to you or from opposite direction and lane, suddently change lanes just to jump-hit you = Rockstar cheap cheat

3 - When you have 3 stars and fly away from cop choppers and blue/red stops blinking - you still have stars but you are momentarily out of their lines of sight, those chopers can still guess magically if you are turning left or right and always follow the supposed random path you do = Rockstar cheap cheat

4 - Some sales have NPCs attacking waves, using bikes that are harder than Rhinos to collide with or run over, ridiculously tank-hard - last time, altough I killed the riders, the bike flew alone against that low pickup van on Labs sale, tipping it over completely and since I was shooting from outside the van I could not get back inside and with 19 mins still left for the sale the system considered right there a failled sale - 89K lost - W T F ??? I could call my APC and tip it back up again, dammm youuuu = Rockstar cheap cheat

If there are rules for us there should be the same rules for NPCs - If Rockstar wants to put more challenge than double the attacking waves, double the cops and double the damm traffic, but do not give them super-natural-magical powers cause that is SCRIPTED CHEATS - CHEAP CHEATS

HATE THAT CRAP TO MY GUTS !!!

LordLoff

I had a similar scenario i went too sell my bunker and got 3 dunes b2b, but then got 1 insurgent drop, happy days

Went too sell meth after........... and 3 post ops b2b i blew them up and shut it down............That was the final straw tbh

- Sell more times, less product and get only 1 vehicle - MC Labs give one vehicle if product is no more than 59K = 89K far sale

- Put 2K bounties on the Deluxos and blow them up, no insurance payment and only half bounty lost - 1K

- Change session on the Bunker Dune sale, only 7K product lost

Edited by LordLoff

THC

Why the f*ck does ULP fly the f*cking havok like could they have picked any other helicopter besides the f*cking havok?! He moves so f*cking slow its ridiculous.

Rafae

Why the f*ck does ULP fly the f*cking havok like could they have picked any other helicopter besides the f*cking havok?! He moves so f*cking slow its ridiculous.

f*cking moron I swear

The least he could do is speed his wrinkly old ass up

THC

Secret underground government facility that you can own which includes weapons, snacks, a WMD, vehicles. Yet no option to get free body armor amazing.

Black Terminator

I'm getting sick and tired of the randoms always resorting to using the orbital cannon just to get a f*cking cheap kill then text you l'z. Yeah, it takes a real skill to use a cannon instead of coming out and facing a guy or girl like a man or woman. That cannon made freeroam cancer.

Northern

Secret underground government facility that you can own which includes weapons, snacks, a WMD, vehicles. Yet no option to get free body armor amazing.

Agreed, you figure the ability to at least buy armor would be made available in the MOC or Avenger.

LordLoff

Yes, we want vests at hand, to avoid making 2 milles to the closest ammunation, at least the Desert Bunkers should have it, the City Centre folks dint need it, lolll

Rammer2k

Agreed, you figure the ability to at least buy armor would be made available in the MOC or Avenger.

Add Green Juice to the mix as well for a free, and instant health boost. Also, why can't I buy any of the special ammo in the CEO's Avenger while being a Associate? I have to quit that crew, and then call up my Avenger just to top off my ammo?

LordLoff

Add Green Juice to the mix as well for a free, and instant health boost. Also, why can't I buy any of the special ammo in the CEO's Avenger while being a Associate? I have to quit that crew, and then call up my Avenger just to top off my ammo?

Yes, I was so happy with Avenger deliveries and now that I play group sessions I need that feature so much, is a damm time waster

The First Hunter

So last night i was duo'ing act 3 finale with my friend.

Everything went smoothly till the fourth hack, when my friend got minigunned by a npc without a blip.

Had to restart the heist all over again because we both ran out of snacks :(

DentureDynamite

Replenishing body armor is pretty much the only lure Rockstar has left to keep most players coming back to Ammu-nation.

...not to mention their brilliant idea of the weapon and ammo refill menu *cough*, and splitting weapon resupplies via the new paywall MKII weaponry BS, etc.

Edited by DentureDynamite

Black-Dragon96

I'm getting sick and tired of the randoms always resorting to using the orbital cannon just to get a f*cking cheap kill then text you l'z. Yeah, it takes a real skill to use a cannon instead of coming out and facing a guy or girl like a man or woman. That cannon made freeroam cancer.

Agreed.

I saw 3 orbital canon strikes in less than 2 hours today. The first one killed only my buddy, the second one got us both and the third one only me. Atleast 1,5 million gta $ if not 2,1 million gta $ (I'm 90% sure the second one was a lockon one becuse we were in my hunter) divide by three players for 4 lousy kills without any reason.

Well the first one was probably salty after he did not manage to take over our piracy prevention and me snipe killing him and claiming his bounty.

LordLoff

Replenishing body armor is pretty much the only lure Rockstar has left to keep most players coming back to Ammu-nation.

...not to mention their brilliant idea of the weapon and ammo refill menu *cough*, and splitting weapon resupplies via the new paywall MKII weaponry BS, etc.

There is an easy solution and it will not collide with shark cards top and only priority, only 2 new steps

1 - Make it all available by quick menu, but a bit more expensive than actualy

2 - Make it 25% cheaper on Ammunation and MOC/Avenger

Edited by LordLoff

Dellers

The most annoying thing for me right now is how cheap everyone is. No one puts missions on hard, and almost no one pays more than 15% for the finales. I always put all missions on hard and pay 30% if we're two players. GTA online pays little enough as it is, I don't particularly like putting in a lot of work for nothing.

Oh, and every two or three tries I try to join missions from this heist I end up in a loading screen that forces me to quit the game.

Edited by Dellers

Sentinel Driver

The russian agents have special dialogue but why no special combat chatter for Cliffford's troops? They just call you a cocksucker but there would have been a huge opportunity give them unique combat yells like "humans are inferior"

and "humanity is dead"