Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,101 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Volatol Bomber: Appreciation and Discussion Thread

trevorjc2511

This is definitely not the MOC interior thing in the trailer. You can see that it's got a ramp in the back, and the Vulcan's rear can't accommodate that. The Osprey, however, is shaped that way.

The vulcan can easily have a ramp in the back.

Its either the vulcan or a completly diffrent aircraft.

It definitly NOT the tilt-rotor.

This is not the air MOC no way, and i don't think the tilt rotor is either. I know it looks like a ramp in the trailer but it makes much more sense that any new MOC is a sub, but Rockstar and sense :)

KingBen

If you think the MOC-style interior is the Vulcan, then you are blind and know nothing about the plane. The only crew spaces in a Vulcan are in the nose section; there is no room in the rear fuselage for a command centre, let alone a ramp...it's just not big enough.

This.

Only an absolute moron would think they would put the Air Moc in the Vulcan plane.

Black-Dragon96

If you think the MOC-style interior is the Vulcan, then you are blind and know nothing about the plane. The only crew spaces in a Vulcan are in the nose section; there is no room in the rear fuselage for a command centre, let alone a ramp...it's just not big enough.

This thing looks nearly as big as the bombushka to me. And it has two turrets so it needs space for more than 2 people.

RetroStyle

Only a moronic egomaniac would assume were even gettin an "Air MOC" in the 1st place :lol: . Assumption is the mother of ignorance. They never mention a new MOC, and we literally just got an MOC earlier this year. The trailer simply shows the interior of the vulcan as part of a heist cutscene. :catspider::lol::cool:

irish.chr

Only a moronic egomaniac would assume were even gettin an "Air MOC" in the 1st place :lol: . Assumption is the mother of ignorance. They never mention a new MOC, and we literally just got an MOC earlier this year. The trailer simply shows the interior of the vulcan as part of a heist cutscene. :catspider::lol::cool:

It has the exact same guy from the MOC standing in it. The mechanic guy. It's an air MOC.

whywontyoulisten
This thing looks nearly as big as the bombushka to me. And it has two turrets so it needs space for more than 2 people.

Vulcans generally carried 3 crew in addition to the two pilots. The trio of seats on the lower deck are rear-facing and have almost no outside view. This would be the ideal place for the remote turret operators, but there is nowhere near as much space as shown in that "air MOC" shot. Beyond that you only have the bomb bay. Anyway, the shot follows the external view of the Osprey, so it's pretty obvious what it refers to.

mam97127.jpg

MechanicMammal

I hope they get the sound right, I remember watching them take off at air shows as a child the sound is amazing.

Aslad

Firstly, the Vulcan is my favourite aircraft ever so I'm extremely hyped to see it here. Although those turrets ruin the shape :(

Secondly, I'm guessing that the interior on the trailer could possibly be something which we can do to retrofit the Bombushka. There's a ramp on the Bombushka in the Smuggler's Run trailer that I don't think is ever actually used in game? (correct me if I'm wrong).

I think that a costly upgrade to the Bombushka will turn it into an Air MOC, or at least give us access to the rear half of the plane and new control points for the turrets.

That interior is certainly not on the Vulcan, and I highly doubt it's present on the Osprey.

Edited by Aslad

delorianlazarus

^

I'd be so happy to see the Bombushka equipped with this bay.

This plane, however, looks amazing.

But I can already detect the smell of underpower and disappointing abilities...please, rockstar, don't screw up again on the bomber side of planes in this game. Keep em' slow, but make em' strong.

PLEASE

MeisterJazz

Oh please, this thing will go down with 3 explosive sniper shots.

elfoam

Shouldn't the Doomsday Air MOC be a E4-B 747..... It has to be, that's exactly it's job

_47_

All I have to say on the topic is 3 explosive sniper shots and you can kiss that lovely bomber goodbye.

I really hope it isnt the case but I know rockstars pattern all too well.

Edited by _47_

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

All I have to say on the topic is 3 explosive sniper shots and you can kiss that lovely bomber goodbye.

You could say that about most aircraft - and most vehicles in general to be fair. At least it's fast. It's a jet after all.

IceDree

What if the "Air MOC" is based on a C-17 that wasn't shown in the trailer? Woof I think I need to recuse myself while I think about the possibility of getting a C-17 to join my Bombushka & Titan #ILikeBigButtsAndICantLie ...

Oooh I'm definitely buying the Vulcan!

Shouldn't the Doomsday Air MOC be a E4-B 747..... It has to be, that's exactly it's job

That'd be super epic! I've always wanted to own a 747 in GTA, but that Interior is too narrow to be a 747. Maybe a smaller Cargo plane?

MeisterJazz

You could say that about most aircraft - and most vehicles in general to be fair. At least it's fast. It's a jet after all.

We dont know how fast it is yet, unfortunately.

The Wandering Hunter

You could say that about most aircraft - and most vehicles in general to be fair. At least it's fast. It's a jet after all.a very large jet. a large jet with several players in it, which is a very tempting sniping target.

RetroStyle

It has the exact same guy from the MOC standing in it. The mechanic guy. It's an air MOC.

So ur saying were gonna be able to drive APC's into an osprey to customize them. I highly doubt that. Maybe a new way to customize guns, but not vehicles. So if the air moc cant start heist missions, or customize vehicles, its not an moc, just a glorified tula with a gunsmith and less weapons.....

Fozzie

So Rockstar just confirmed the name is the Volatol

KingBen

VU6bRRq.jpg

I cant wait to paint this baby Matte Black 😍

Edited by Ben_GTAV

TheLordMarvel

Damn this thing looks badass.

Edited by LordMarvel

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

b2e2TSQ.jpg

Looks pretty slick :)

Piro

I cant wait to paint this baby Matte Black

or matte white

final.jpg

MechanicMammal

If they do this plane correctly it should be able to gain altitude like nothing else in the game, I doubt it is possible but it would be nice if they raised the flight ceiling for this plane as well. IT should be able to get higher than any other plane faster

BTW I agree it looks great in black.

whywontyoulisten

Volatol, Volatus, Volito.

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

I was thinking the same thing. These names are so lazy and confusing xD

whywontyoulisten

It's fitting they they've used a V-name for a V-bomber (Vulcan, Valiant, Victor), but they could have picked something that isn't quite so similar to existing vehicles.

11834e3aef422e068deb36e21b58e929.jpg

Shabazz916

b2e2TSQ.jpg

you will be a sitting duck.. this thing is going to be easy to hit with cannons... unless its super fast

whywontyoulisten

b2e2TSQ.jpg

you will be a sitting duck.. this thing is going to be easy to hit with cannons... unless its super fast

I predict the RAF-style livery will be a single giant roundel covering the entirety of the delta wing.

Edited by whywontyoulisten

M*A*R*I*N*A

I can just see this thing having the same durability as the Bombushka. Almost always things are too good to be true with R*.

IceDree

I was thinking the same thing.

Ha! Me too!