Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,779 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MGgames100

TM-02 Khanjali Discussion Thread

Skeve613

This tank is literally the most fun I've had with my pants on and which didn't involve a Cargobob

Scruffyauto9

This tank is literally the most fun I've had with my pants on and which didn't involve a Cargobob

Cargobob + Khanjali = Extra fun?

BJBooBoo
I've discovered that if you call a mugger on someone driving the tank, the mugger will take the player out and drive off with the tank.

SMC-93

I've discovered that if you call a mugger on someone driving the tank, the mugger will take the player out and drive off with the tank.

Best way to piss off the tank tryhard in my opinion. They usually resort to blowing up there own tank which works perfect with the khanjali.

DoxerWhite

Nice info !

No Use For A Name

Can this thing be sold? I want it, but it seems to only be useful for pvp. I dont want to be stuck with a $3+ million toy I never use

d3mentu

No you can't sell this.

RUFF_inthejungle

I just bought mine a day ago and its fantastic for contact missions! Drive right in, plow through all the enemies, let a teammate jump out and grab the whatever and then immolate the area. You can run over and incapacitate fleeing vehicles without destroying the pickup and the passenger-operated gun is great for popping the drivers! I'm a plane guy but this thing is too fun, it's really messing with my air time!

Skeve613

Can this thing be sold? I want it, but it seems to only be useful for pvp. I dont want to be stuck with a $3+ million toy I never use

Fortunately, there's no reason you would want to sell a Khanjali... the Rhino on the other hand really is $1.5M completely wasted now that the Khanjali is literally better in every single way than the Rhino.

As a bonus, don't underestimate the top-mounted machinegun on the Khanjali! Since you don't have to drive evasively or stay out of auto aim range the way you do with most any of other turret vehicles, your gunner can easily chew up anyone and anything you can't hit with the main gun. Not to mention they can be looking whichever way the turret can't see in order to give the driver warnings or kill people trying to sneak up behind in the blind spot directly opposite wherever the turret is pointed.

BJBooBoo

Best way to piss off the tank tryhard in my opinion. They usually resort to blowing up there own tank which works perfect with the khanjali.

The three people mad at me were not happy to lose their biggest gun.

Flyin_Japman

This tank is what the Rhino should have been. However, I did get into a Rhino-Khanjali fight, and won...because I blasted the person trying to get into the tank first.

HeavyDuke

This tank is what the Rhino should have been. However, I did get into a Rhino-Khanjali fight, and won...because I blasted the person trying to get into the tank first.

This is what the Rhino has been. In fact i'm pretty sure the old Rhino was stronger then this back in the day. It was a real beast back in 2013.

Ninja_Nicoya

Love it.

Flyin_Japman

I meant in terms of the armament. The Rhino only has the cannon, where as the Khanjali has the cannon, gunner, and launchers.

Cutter De Blanc

Rhino looks better

Khanjali is better

Not fair :(

MitchMaljers

Rhino looks better

Khanjali is better

Not fair :(

Let's just hope one day we get a chance to upgrade the Rhino into a custom, like the Insurgent Pickup and such.

The First Hunter

What are the odds of this thing getting discounted tomorrow?

It's not nearly sought after as likes of Deluxo, Oppressor, Vigilante or Akula, that's why I'm asking this.

Nutduster

We don't need a Rhino Custom. What we need is a Rhino buff to something approaching its old strength. There is simply no reason to keep it so weak given all the changes to the game - and for the record, I was massively in favor of nerfing it at the time. But now everyone owns a jet, everyone owns multiple attack helis, there are Deluxos flying around everywhere, homing missiles now lock on player vehicles (they didn't when the Rhino was nerfed), AND every person on foot probably has an RPG, homing launcher, sticky bombs, prox mines, and maybe explosive sniper rounds to boot. The Rhino is very underpowered in the current version of GTA - just roll back the nerf and make it tough again.

The Khanjali being tougher plus it has mines and passenger weapons is so silly. It's equally silly that the game now has half a dozen (or more) armored vehicles that take twice as much punishment as the Rhino.

Edited by Nutduster

Cutter De Blanc

Either or would be fine

Cutter De Blanc

I bought this last night against my better judgement.

I don't like it. Little turbo tank. Absolutely don't like that it can't crush cars, I got stuck in traffic a couple times. In a tank. It's too zippy and fast and bouncy and sporty looking on top of all that. It's like a tank for rich yuppie assholes. I called in a Rhino and beat the crap out of it with the cannon for a little bit, that was fun, made the Khanjali fly through the air.

All that being said, proxy mines on a tank are great, and the warning beep allowed me to get back to the Facility right before my tank died.

5/10 Prefer the Rhino 100%

KD142000

Not a bad tank, when you consider what it can do. Faster than the Rhino. Holds 4 people. Got a big cannon and a remote machine gun. Grenade launchers as standard. Why wouldn't you buy it (unless you hate tanks, or something)?

Missed opportunity...supposed to be a 'stealth tank' but doesn't have any stealth features? Akula has off the radar...why doesn't this (until you enable weapons so it's not THAT overpowered)?

Cutter De Blanc

You could just ram the sh*t out of everyone if it were stealth :/

KD142000

You could just ram the sh*t out of everyone if it were stealth :/

True. At least you can't drive over them and f*ck yourself up when they blow up underneath your tank...I HATE that.

Cutter De Blanc

Rhino just needs to not get hurt much by crushing cars, crushing them is good fun, it's dying because of it that sucks. Khanjali got bogged down by freeway traffic just bumping SUVs around, it's not quite fast enough or something, it doesn't actually seem to ram all that well

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

SMC-93

Not a bad tank, when you consider what it can do. Faster than the Rhino. Holds 4 people. Got a big cannon and a remote machine gun. Grenade launchers as standard. Why wouldn't you buy it (unless you hate tanks, or something)?

Missed opportunity...supposed to be a 'stealth tank' but doesn't have any stealth features? Akula has off the radar...why doesn't this (until you enable weapons so it's not THAT overpowered)?

I don't think it needs OTR stealth like the akula, I think a "stealth" feature that blocked lock-ons would be better suited. You're still very much killable, it just takes a little more work (skill) on the side of the target. You could even balance it by making the tank slower while in this mode (less power draw from the engine = less of a heat signature = no heat seeking missiles?) Edited by SMC-93

Preban_ar15
Posted (edited)

Can the cargobob pick up the KHANJALI?

Yes it can, just tried

Edited by Preban_ar15

LevelGaming

What kind of stealth mode does this tank have? Because it is called a stealth tank if I've understood it correctly. In the setup no such feature is available though.

It appears on players minimaps as a tank, fooling players into thinking there is a tank coming towards them but surprise it is not tank, it is Khanjali!

fsdf

MeisterJazz

So railgun or regular cannon?

The First Hunter
Posted (edited)

So railgun or regular cannon?

The only big plus for Railgun is the higher projectile speed and not immediately alerting cops (The range increase is neligible)

I personally love the look of the regular cannon

Edited by The First Hunter

The First Hunter

So i finally bought it.

Thoughts:

Great thing to use against tryhards until they whip out their Oppressor.

Stock cannon sounds awesome.

Looks awesome in matte black.

A few gripes:

Can't get in the passenger seat.

There's no matte option for turret color (This annoys me so f*cking much)