Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,253 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MGgames100

TM-02 Khanjali Discussion Thread

MGgames100

How do you know all the new vehicles names? Are they already in the game files?..

Literally 1 post above...

If there was anything in the files, you'd get a view of a 3D model, ingame photo, description, Warstock Photo and price...

Mattoropael

This is what I'm looking forward to most.

Knowing R*, they'll probably f*ck it up in some way that nobody asked for, but I sure as hell hope not.

MeisterJazz

It is nice that we're getting another tank. If that cannon really is a rail gun than that'd be f*cking amazing.

Chrome Toyota Prius

I think the railgun cannon might be controlled by the driver. The smaller gun could be used by a passenger.

CrysisAverted

I think the railgun cannon might be controlled by the driver. The smaller gun could be used by a passenger.

What if the entire tank is controlled by one person sitting in the back of a Brickade that now has a full detailed rear interior and once you step into the back your blip vanishes until you step out or move.

Chrome Toyota Prius

What if the entire tank is controlled by one person sitting in the back of a Brickade that now has a full detailed rear interior and once you step into the back your blip vanishes until you step out or move.

That'd be both amazing and bizarre.

RetroStyle

This is what I'm looking forward to most.

Knowing R*, they'll probably f*ck it up in some way that nobody asked for, but I sure as hell hope not.

Yeah im still a lil bitter about the APC. Weaponized Tampa: 4 driver controlled weapon systems. APC: 0. Smh

Happy Hunter

I really hope so. If the driver can't use weapons it's kind of ruined in my opinion.

It's not fast moving, it's not something that needs a second person like it might in reality. Just let us use the gun ourselves. Don't make us have a second player just to do anything.

The smaller gun for a passenger would be good though.

elfoam

I guess like the savage the Rhino will be half way buffed

That's what I'm thinking. I think the Rhino will get buffed - and it will be better than it was - but it won't be as strong as the new one, and will still be vulnerable to the stuff it wasn't designed around.

The Rhino was there before homing missiles could lock onto cars. It just wasn't made with Oppressors and all that in mind.

This one - they just might give it countermeasures or something.

I've seen what I can only describe as a "tank crew" dominating a lobby post nerf in Rhinos. About 5 guys arranged in a way that they could defend each other while attacking everyone. You can't do it solo though :)

DarkFlame588

I really hope this is the second coming of our ground lord and savior and not some false idol like the APC was...

Classique

On the side of the tank it's called a "Khanjali" guess that's its name

This is correct.

Also proven by this frame:

rjOK95w.png

Alvarez

Khanjali, it really sounds like russian Кинжал (Kinjal), which is a cool word for a dagger.

I knew it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khanjali

Offtopic:

Thanks wikipedia. Would be a shame if you'll be down to lack of funds.

Edited by Alvarez

GLTh3Pr0

Hopefully the organisation's "eye" symbol will be just a livery and removable in the purchased version. The Osprey's "marines" livery gives me hope.

Piro

It's gonna be the most misspelled vehicle in gta history, right next to Kuruma.

I can already see it...

"Is that the KhanJail Thank?"

"stop using that Khajiit tank!"

FB_IMG_1459860968497.jpg

Edited by Piro

Failure

I wish this thing has electric motors instead of filthy diesel ones. There's no reason for R* to not add them in the tank, since R* don't care about realism anymore.

Question - Do you want it to be a lone-wolf tank like the Rhino where one player drives and fires, or a team-player tank where one drives and the other controls the turret?

Edited by ExTerminator

Commche

I wish this thing has electric motors instead of filthy diesel ones. There's no reason for R* to not add them in the tank, since R* don't care about realism anymore.

Question - Do you want it to be a lone-wolf tank like the Rhino where one player drives and fires, or a team-player tank where one drives and the other controls the turret?

If it's like the APC I wouldn't mind. Seat switching is a breeze. The only issue really is that the APC has sh*t armor against aircraft weapons.

Gridl0k

T M - 0 2 Harbujahn :D

So that's 2 vehicles with Russian names - the chopper being an Akula, "shark".

Hazzardtohimself

Hopefully the organisation's "eye" symbol will be just a livery and removable in the purchased version.

I imagine that's just the crew logo location. Good shout with the liveries and the hope for some awesome ones.

If this has more armour than the Rhino has currently (maybe even buffed to pre-Rhino-nerf levels) and a driver-controlled main cannon, I'd be pretty tempted.

delorianlazarus

I guess like the savage the Rhino will be half way buffed

That's what I'm thinking. I think the Rhino will get buffed - and it will be better than it was - but it won't be as strong as the new one, and will still be vulnerable to the stuff it wasn't designed around.

The Rhino was there before homing missiles could lock onto cars. It just wasn't made with Oppressors and all that in mind.

This one - they just might give it countermeasures or something.

I've seen what I can only describe as a "tank crew" dominating a lobby post nerf in Rhinos. About 5 guys arranged in a way that they could defend each other while attacking everyone. You can't do it solo though :)But I guess that was before Smugglers run, or before Gunrunning ?

Nowadays, an explosive sniper dude or a Hunter would slaughter this crew.

Regarding this tank, I fear the same kind of problem. Unless it's a one-hit one-kill cannon or a specially resistant one... and even so : verticality is THE weak point of slow vehicles.

Edited by delorianlazarus

Mattoropael

But I guess that was before Smugglers run, or before Gunrunning ?

Nowadays, an explosive sniper dude or a Hunter would slaughter this crew.

Regarding this tank, I fear the same kind of problem. Unless it's a one-hit one-kill cannon or a specially resistant one... and even so : verticality is THE weak point of slow vehicles.

Land vehicles will always be vulnerable to attacks from above, even the MOC Cab with its ridiculous explosive resistance won't last forever against non-stop bombardment.

It's just a matter of how much it can take, which decides whether it can run for cover and possibly fight back (which depends on its armaments).

delorianlazarus

^

Yup, totally agree.

The MOC cab can evade a Hunter bombing him, or a Savage eventually.

But the Rhino won't stand more than couple of seconds... And this new tank looks fantastic, but I'm so worried of it being another missed opportunity, with Bombushka-style resistance.

_47_

I so cant wait to buy this tank. It looks so sleek and menacing. I can bet 100 dollars the armor will be two or three times stronger than the rhino. This might be the due to the APC in the game. There has to be a counter balance and this tank will be it me thinks.

—TheSquid—

I'm really hoping this is a proper two-seater, not wih the same layout as the APC. Crossing my fingers for a driver-operated cannon and a passenger-operated machine gun on top.

Prince_Polaris

i need

Gridl0k

I swear this reminds me of an 80s toy or saturday morning cartoon tank but f*cked if I can find it.

CrysisAverted

McpEK6.jpg

Edited by CrysisAverted

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Looks like the railgun cannon is an upgrade for it :D

CrysisAverted

Leave it to R* to sell us a $5b tank with an additional $2b railgun upgrade cost

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Leave it to R* to sell us a $5b tank with an additional $2b railgun upgrade cost

Not to mention the upgrade might ruin it. The dual MGs and Minigun upgrade on the Tula were actually weaker weapons than the one stock MG. lol