Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,727 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Avenger Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Mattoropael

The hover mode is awesome.Also i think i read it can hold 30 people?Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers

Just like the MOC Trailer, you can stuff as many people as you want into the interior.

Johnny GTA Watson

The hover mode is awesome.Also i think i read it can hold 30 people?Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers

Just like the MOC Trailer, you can stuff as many people as you want into the interior.

Thats amazing.Thanks for the info.Some serious airborne capabilities

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

I'm really impressed with this. It's everything I hoped for and more. I'm so glad you can put it in autopilot and walk around the interior. I really wish other aircraft had this feature, like the Bombushka and Cargobob. You can even jump out and have your VTOL floating around with no one in it.

It's not the tardis, therefore it's not the MOC.

The Vulcan bomber has gun turrets hint hint.

... :p

Cutter De Blanc

How do I go into the hold while it's flying? I push the button it told me to and it just switches out of VTOL

Smooth Longsack

9 rpgs to destroy it.

Cutter De Blanc

How do I go into the hold while it's flying? I push the button it told me to and it just switches out of VTOL

No seriously, this isn't working, how do I put it on autopilot

huckmonkey

I'm really impressed with this. It's everything I hoped for and more. I'm so glad you can put it in autopilot and walk around the interior. I really wish other aircraft had this feature, like the Bombushka and Cargobob. You can even jump out and have your VTOL floating around with no one in it.

It's not the tardis, therefore it's not the MOC.

The Vulcan bomber has gun turrets hint hint.

... :pthis is how the yacht should have been

Nasty Noodles

the spawn points for this baby are so good. No pissing around trying to find it.

Commche

This is defintely the crown jewel vehicle of this whole release. The turrets have nearly infinite range and rapid fire explosive rounds and you can equip a thermal helmet while operating and you can very easily swap between the turrets. So it has really good offensive power.

It can also take a beating, engage auto-hover mode, transport vehicles, offload vehicles, spawn nearby, land with ease, trabsport a whole server, and let you top up your special ammo. It's definitely the go-to vehicle for when you want to bring a squad of people somewhere to whoop ass.

Cutter De Blanc

HOW DO I ENGAGE THE AUTOHOVER MODE I PAID 4 MILLION DOLLARS FOR, FOR F*CKS SAKE

I've literally just blown up five of these in a row trying to get it to work

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

Nasty Noodles

HOW DO I ENGAGE THE AUTOHOVER MODE I PAID 4 MILLION DOLLARS FOR, FOR f*ckS SAKE

Relax omg... you need to be in heli mode and gointo the interaction menu select "auto pilot mode"

Cutter De Blanc

Thank you. Not what the notification on-screen indicated to me in any way.

Shabazz916

this is great... i just wish you could land on water and it had pilot controlled cannons

Mattoropael

this is great... i just wish you could land on water and it had pilot controlled cannons

You have bombs on an incredibly-durable platform. Make use of them.

Wish it had countermeasures instead of relying purely on tanking the hits though.

JohnGazman

HOW DO I ENGAGE THE AUTOHOVER MODE I PAID 4 MILLION DOLLARS FOR, FOR f*ckS SAKE

Relax omg... you need to be in heli mode and gointo the interaction menu select "auto pilot mode"

Literally restarting my game to check this out.

Bobfakkel

Wait what, armor, autopilot, deployable tank? I thought ill just skip this one cause I allready owned a MOC truck hmm

Guess Ill watch some reviews now

Whats the range of the cannons btw? Cause I might trade in my Bombushka then

Edited by Bobfakkel

Commche

Wait what, armor, autopilot, deployable tank? I thought ill just skip this one cause I allready owned a MOC truck hmm

Guess Ill watch some reviews now

Whats the range of the cannons btw? Cause I might trade in my Bombushka then

Deployable tank in the sense that you can drive your APC into the back of the Avenger and drive it back out in mid air like you're leaving your MOC.

And if there is a range limit on the cannons I haven't seen it yet.

Ryancoke66

Deployable tank in the sense that you can drive your APC into the back of the Avenger and drive it back out in mid air like you're leaving your MOC.

And if there is a range limit on the cannons I haven't seen it yet.

I was really thinking this was gonna be a hard pass for me since I already have the MOC and never use it, but you guys are showing some very practical uses for it and making me want it. (Not to mention it'll get rid of the annoying prompt I get all the time to buy one)

Now I just wish I could sell my MOC lol

Edited by Ryancoke66

AUScowboy

It's quite literally an air MOC, but it lets you use the guns unlike the MOC during missions or the Bombushka sans CEO glitch... All while suspended midair. This is easily the most impressive vehicle of the DLC IMO, with the stealthy Akula and the stunning Deluxo and Stromberg coming in a close 2nd, 3rd and 4th for me.

This thing impressed me more than yachts did on day one of E&OC, truly jaw dropping and maniacal laughter worthy..

Edited by AUScowboy

Happy Hunter

It's quite literally an air MOC, but it lets you use the guns unlike the MOC during missions or the Bombushka sans CEO glitch... All while suspended midair. This is easily the most impressive vehicle of the DLC IMO, with the stealthy Akula and the stunning Deluxo and Stromberg coming in a close 2nd, 3rd and 4th for me.

This thing impressed me more than yachts did on day one of E&OC, truly jaw dropping and maniacal laughter worthy..

It's my next buy I think. Torn between it and the tank, but this is gonna be such an explosive sniper sponge.

AUScowboy

It took 8 shots close range from the explosive shotty, it's fairly tough, it IS the damn sky MOC after all..

Edit: besides, it's Bi-helisexual, you kinda have to buy it!

Edited by AUScowboy

flexcreator

From shooting two of these things down I noticed that it's quite fast and can take a lof of damage.

The real problem - gunners simply can't hit anything with a decent speed. Turrets are slow to aim.

Sometimes it doesn't explode mid-air but slowly falls down and despawns like a regular MOC.

2fccde28aa99f0fb75493352aacde0bb.png

—TheSquid—

Can I put this thing in autopilot and jump out without it following me down to the ground at a solid 9.8 meters a second? Or does it go down with zero pilots and passengers?

SHOKKERZ91

The cannons have a pretty fast firerate and you can switch between the cannons, when you are the only gunner. No more switching between the guns like in the ground-MOC.

Johnny GTA Watson

Can I put this thing in autopilot and jump out without it following me down to the ground at a solid 9.8 meters a second? Or does it go down with zero pilots and passengers?

It just hovers there bro.Till you need it again

Maxxi

HOLY sh*t I LOVE THIS THING! It just screams with aerial dominance. Huge, fast, heavy, VTOL... Nothing in the update can compare to this. Been waiting 4 years for an Osprey, and now I can fly one at my leisure. Been using it in free roam missions as a recon plane while my 2 friends dropped into objectives and completed them. The glowing tips on the propellers at night are a really cool feature too. I will be getting pics of this hopefully with a couple of my friends to get some tandem Osprey action going on.

Gridl0k

Love leaving it hovering over something after exiting in my Deluxo. Haven't managed to get back in yet though :D

Love this. Love the glowing discs; https://theaviationist.com/2013/08/16/cv-22-flying-saucer/

Seems sturdy.

Cbna5aN.gif

Oh and guess what, now I always have an elevated position over your Exec Search :D

Edited by Gridl0k

DoxerWhite

This is a really beautiful aircraft, i didn't knew i wanted it ! Can it lift cars ? I saw some pictures of a V22-Osprey lifting a Hummer.

Maxxi

This is a really beautiful aircraft, i didn't knew i wanted it ! Can it lift cars ? I saw some pictures of a V22-Osprey lifting a Hummer.

No cargobob hooks (unfortunately), but hey we can drop cluster bombs and land a Deluxo on the wings, so that's pretty cool

DoxerWhite

No cargobob hooks (unfortunately), but hey we can drop cluster bombs and land a Deluxo on the wings, so that's pretty cool

Thanks, well i guess that's a bonus ? And does it allows to park a car inside of it like the truck MOC ? Or at least for customization ?