1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

AiraCobra

My 12 year old daughter's best friend who just turned 12 is pregnant....

angeldust

mutual consent? she's barely 12 and considering he convinced her "it's impossible for her to get pregnant the very first time." clearly she has a very limited grasp of reproduction, f*ck she probably hasn't even had any form of sexual education yet. how are you liking previous posts on kids being kids and growing up too quick whilst also trying to advocate for her to have the child and marry the rapist - yes you can argue oh they're both not of age and as such it's not statutory rape but she's just turned 12 and he's 15 or 16, regardless of the fact he's legally classed as a minor it's blatantly obvious he knew what he was doing and is a manipulative piece of sh*t nonce rapist who should have his balls put in a f*cking vice.

ย 

your views on abortion pro life pro choice etc may factor into it but in my opinion a 12 year old is not mentally or physically ready for childbirth and should not be put through that nevermind being expected to raise the child and maintain a relationship with the father.

Edited by Blaze

Typhus

I believe it's important to engender children with a high degree of self worth. So many problems come from the human desire to seek a partner at the expense of their own personal happiness. Sex, romance, or whatever, is not more important than your own pride and free will. And yet, kids as they get older are continually pressured to conform and change themselves so some boy or girl will take an interest in them. How many people forgot their own dreams and ambitions simply because they prioritized their animal impulses over what they actually felt?

There's no insurance against kids acting like idiots, but if you can explain the rules of the game to them, and the importance of independence and - most vitally - the likely untrustworthiness of those around them, maybe you can spare them a lot of pain in the future.

Star-Lord

mutual consent? she's barely 12 and considering he convinced her "it's impossible for her to get pregnant the very first time." clearly she has a very limited grasp of reproduction, f*ck she probably hasn't even had any form of sexual education yet. how are you liking previous posts on kids being kids and growing up too quick whilst also trying to advocate for her to have the child and marry the rapist - yes you can argue oh they're both not of age and as such it's not statutory rape but she's just turned 12 and he's 15 or 16, regardless of the fact he's legally classed as a minor it's blatantly obvious he knew what he was doing and is a manipulative piece of sh*t nonce rapist who should have his balls put in a f*cking vice.

ย 

your views on abortion pro life pro choice etc may factor into it but in my opinion a 12 year old is not mentally or physically ready for childbirth and should not be put through that nevermind being expected to raise the child and maintain a relationship with the father.

Look maybe i'm stepping in uncharted territory but i can tell you this much, i'm a proud father of a two year old [female] and i'm overly protected over her, and when i read up on things like these...it grinds my gears. so forgive me if I don't make sense or get my point across, i'm only thinking about my own.

angeldust

ย 

ย 

Look maybe i'm stepping in uncharted territory but i can tell you this much, i'm a proud father of a two year old [female] and i'm overly protected over her, and when i read up on things like these...it grinds my gears. so forgive me if I don't make sense or get my point across, i'm only thinking about my own.

ย 

ย 

speaking in purely hypothetical terms let's say 10 years down the line from now a 16 year old kid has intercourse with your daughter and gets her pregnant, can you honestly say you'd be advocating marriage and not be breaking his kneecaps with a baseball bat?

chronic lumbago

Fashion magazines and celebrity's are putting pressure on today's teens to look more mature then they are, and they end up dressing like there going to a rave or dance club when going to school, clothes to tight or to small and short and make up that makes them look five or ten years older then they look.

ย 

Media and parents not taken better care of there kids is to blame too.

A year ago or so, school prostitution made the news where kids were selling themselves for a bit of money.. at school.

Kids, the 12-16 year old kind of kids.

Star-Lord

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

speaking in purely hypothetical terms let's say 10 years down the line from now a 16 year old kid has intercourse with your daughter and gets her pregnant, can you honestly say you'd be advocating marriage and not be breaking his kneecaps with a baseball bat?

ย 

19sgns.jpg

Static

Where in the US not their parents but the state takes action where it could lead to marriage or imprisonment for up to 25 years. Yes, sex violations, child support are super strict here.

What f*cking state do you live, West Virginia? Or some other backwoods hick state like Iowa or Florida?

No state in the US would force minors to get married, regardless of the pregnancy. Maybe you shouldn't have had a kid if you'd be willing to arrange a marriage between her and some c*nt who raped her.

ย 

Like the US doesn't look sh*tty enough to everyone else on earth, you got people out here thinking we'd celebrate pedophilia and have government-arranged marriages.

ย 

Way-to-f*cking-go :^:

Edited by Static

Star-Lord

ย 

Where in the US not their parents but the state takes action where it could lead to marriage or imprisonment for up to 25 years. Yes, sex violations, child support are super strict here.

What f*cking state do you live, West Virginia? Or some other backwoods hick state like Iowa or Florida?

No state in the US would force minors to get married, regardless of the pregnancy. Maybe you shouldn't have had a kid if you'd be willing to arrange a marriage between her and some c*nt who raped her.

ย 

Like the US doesn't look sh*tty enough to everyone else on earth, you got people out here thinking we'd celebrate pedophilia and have government-arranged marriages.

ย 

Way-to-f*cking-go :^:

ย 

I respect you're personal opinion but that doesn't give you the right to step in the realm of my personal life, asshole. And to answer you're question, 27 states to be exact - read up on your state laws before commenting, dumbass.

feckyerlife

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

well some states in the US its ok for an adult to have sex with a 16yr, like New York

Static

I respect you're personal opinion but that doesn't give you the right to step in the realm of my personal life, asshole. And to answer you're question, 27 states to be exact - read up on your state laws before commenting, dumbass.

ย 

f*ck your personal life if you're okay with a 12 year old being force to married a teen who raped her. 27 states ALLOW it, not force it based on whether a child is pregnant or not. Majority of the states that PERMIT it, require parental consent and pregnancy. And just because it's a law, doesn't make it or anyone whose ok with it any less f*cked in the head.

ย 

Like is being a complete f*cking creep who is out of touch with reality a prerequisite of being in Facade or what?

ย 

And f*ck your respect for my opinion, I dont want or need that from a c*nt like you.

Edited by Static

trip

Your daughter's friend has two choices:

-Have the kid, stop her life growth at age 12.

-Abort the fetus and have a healthy life growth.

ย 

Sure sure sure a kid can have a kid while still in school and manage to graduate but there is no denying that they miss out on a bunch of important life stuff that happens between age 12 and when you finally settle down into adulthood.

Chiarii

Time to learn how to drop old friends and make new ones, preferably ones with decent parents who don't let their teens/tweens run wild.

Voodoo

Simmer down and take that bickering to PM.

Tchuck

ย 

I am glad I had The Talk being a dad and trying to have the sex talk with my daughter when she got her period it started out rough as we were both blushing as I gave her a book for her to read about what to expect in the next few years and we had a frank and open conversation I let her ask all the questions she wanted and I answered them no matter how much it made me blush telling her this stuff and I made a point when it came to the topic of pregnancy that YES you can get pregnant your first time, NO you can't get pregnant from a toilet seat or towel and YES a 12 year old boy can get a girl pregnant and NO jumping up and down afterwards doesn't prevent pregnancy.

ย 

Sounds to me like you did the responsible thing having the talk with your daughter and explaining it all to her. Back in my home country, and I guess in most countries around the world, sex ed in schools is a joke, and kids don't get much information from their parents either. Being frank and honest and demistifying the subject seems to be the easiest way to prevent unwanted pregnancies: teens love doing forbidden things. Once the forbidden things becomes understood, it loses most of its appeal.

ย 

Teens will have sex if they want to do it regardless of what the parents/school/government do to try and prevent it from happening. But if they at least understand the risks properly, have all the myths dispelled from the get go, are able to make a better, more informed decision, then the chances of this happening are much lower.

ย 

But yeah, just comfort your daughter the way you can, and prepare for the talk. Be honest and frank about everything and tell her the consequences to this girl's life (if she doesn't already know). Sucks that it happened, but at least it wasn't with your girl.

John Smith

The nefariousness in me is hoping this is a troll thread, as this would rank up there with the best bait I've seen since theadmiral was still kicking about.

ย 

engender

Prior to looking this up, I thought this was another one to add to the 472.

Clem Fandango

It's not necessarily up the parents, depending on which state you live in. Parental consent can also be bypassed by a court order, her being 12 seems like a good reason to do so.

AiraCobra

For those saying she should marry the kid phuck off with that nonsense, for one this isn't backwards in the Appalachian Mountains where they have a shotgun wedding when Bubba knocked up Betty Sue this is a 12 year old girl who had sex with a 15 year old boy she doesn't even know.

ย 

Do I even need to show the results being a child bride has on a girl? It's deviating lets leave the 1920's and come back to the year 2017 where there are more better options. the social workers who will eventually be notified will work with her and try and track down the boy and bring them together and hopefully the boy even though he's an asshat will step up and actually be a father and with the support of his parents help her take care of the child.

ย 

Like i said on the previous page when asked if i contacted the Police like I said there is nothing that can be legally done to the boy short of her saying he raped her which she has NOT done and says the act was consensual.

ย 

In my state the age of consent is 16, The boy is only 15 so he is not guilty of statutory rape as he is under the age of 16 which means he legally can't consent to having sex either they both could be charged with unlawful sexual acts but 99% of the time the police don't press charges only in some circumstances.

ย 

As I said in the OP her parents won't consent to her have an abortion, They have told her it won't happen and the only way for her to get an abortion without parental consent is though a court order which a judge will not issue unless the health and welfare of the mother/fetus is in danger or the fetus is a product of rape.

ย 

As for making my daughter give up her friend and cut ties with her, I don't want to do that as this is my daughter best friend since they were 7 my daughter is quite shy and doesn't have many friends so I feel it's unfair to make her give up one of the best friends she has.

ย 

Also like i mention this girl parents suck they do JUST enough to where you can't call it child abuse, Last winter I bought her a jacket because the one she was wearing was very thin but her mom though it was "cute" so she bought it for her instead of an actual winter jacket this was just one of many things i've bought for her and done for her over the years because of her lackluster parents

ย 

I've known this girl since she was 7 and she has spent it seems more time in my house then her own she's even gotten to where she calls me Dad instead of my name and everyday after school and every weekend she is here often staying over she feels safe here and from what my daughter tells me her mom doesn't cook very often so she doesn't get proper meals at home so she often eats dinner here so if i force her to end their friendship she may loose some aspects of her life that she wouldn't normally get at home.

ย 

I am going to wait until this afternoon and I'll find out from my daughter if her friend is back and school and if the school knows about the pregnancy and if not I am going to call the school district social worker and the schools guidance counselor and inform them of the situation so they can get the ball rolling and help her.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I am glad I had The Talk being a dad and trying to have the sex talk with my daughter when she got her period it started out rough as we were both blushing as I gave her a book for her to read about what to expect in the next few years and we had a frank and open conversation I let her ask all the questions she wanted and I answered them no matter how much it made me blush telling her this stuff and I made a point when it came to the topic of pregnancy that YES you can get pregnant your first time, NO you can't get pregnant from a toilet seat or towel and YES a 12 year old boy can get a girl pregnant and NO jumping up and down afterwards doesn't prevent pregnancy.

ย 

Sounds to me like you did the responsible thing having the talk with your daughter and explaining it all to her. Back in my home country, and I guess in most countries around the world, sex ed in schools is a joke, and kids don't get much information from their parents either. Being frank and honest and demistifying the subject seems to be the easiest way to prevent unwanted pregnancies: teens love doing forbidden things. Once the forbidden things becomes understood, it loses most of its appeal.

ย 

Teens will have sex if they want to do it regardless of what the parents/school/government do to try and prevent it from happening. But if they at least understand the risks properly, have all the myths dispelled from the get go, are able to make a better, more informed decision, then the chances of this happening are much lower.

ย 

But yeah, just comfort your daughter the way you can, and prepare for the talk. Be honest and frank about everything and tell her the consequences to this girl's life (if she doesn't already know). Sucks that it happened, but at least it wasn't with your girl.

ย 

The one thing I told my daughter was that when she felt it was time that I would make her an appointment to go to the lady bit doctor and be put on birth control.

ย 

I may not like it but I'd rather her be knowable and protected as we all know that teenagers including myself will have sex whether there was birth control or not so I'd rather her be protected then to end up pregnant because teenagers are going to have sex there is no way around it.

ย 

I just hope that when that time comes it will be with someone she loves and he shows her the respect she deserves. Her Momma and I were stupid teenagers who if we didn't have protection we would still have sex but by the grace of god she never got pregnant until after we were married she was 18 and I was 19 and even at those ages it was beyond rough working and going to school but we made it work somehow can't imagine if we were 12 and 15

angeldust

sounds like a good case for vigilante justice

gunziness

Wrong idea to post about this serious subject in this webside where lots of kids or straight up mongoloids can post. Either way, you should feel better for the fact that it didnt happen to your daugther in the first place, and that, unlike their parents, you seem to have raised her well. So for this very reason I wouldnt worry too much about that and because your daugther knows (and will know even more) very personally what it is to get pregnant at this very young age. It all serves as life experiences that will eventually teach her a thing or two.

Edited by gunziness

Menstrual Deranged

I'm a mom to an almost 12-year-old girl so this post made my skin crawl. The whole time I was reading it I was just like, "No. No..Nooooo!" I'm not gonna lie, if that was my daughter, I'd have to go find that boy and his parents and have a serious talk, to say the least. Someone would have to come with me to keep me from choking the little bitchboy. I might end up in jail if left to my own devices. And that girl's family is f*cking crazy if you ask me. Pregnancy at that age can be downright dangerous to both the mother and the baby.

ย 

I feel bad for you and your daughter and how difficult it's going to be for you both to see her friend go through this. I mean, they barely understand anything about life yet, let alone pregnancy and babies. My daughter is just now learning how to put on a tiny bit of makeup and attach a maxi pad to her underwear correctly. I mean..on a good day, she manages to completely rinse all of the conditioner out of her hair in the shower! I feel like having a baby at any age younger than 20 is just too young. I was 28 when I had my daughter and a NICU nurse on top of that and I still felt lost and helpless sometimes!

ย 

I guess in your shoes I would just be as honest with your daughter as possible about what's going on and explain to her that kids her age shouldn't be hanging out alone with older kids at this stage in life. A few year's age difference as young teens is a big deal. I'm starting to think that the moment my daughter starts showing any interest in hanging out with boys I'm just going to put her on the pill. I had a cousin who got pregnant at the age of 14 and again at 16 and it was a rough life. Her girls turned out fine but it was a struggle. She put them both on the pill when they were in their early teens so they wouldn't end up like her. Because my cousin was so young when she got pregnant, she missed out on a lot. It's my opinion that girls who get pregnant that young and have to raise a baby, they grow up too quickly in some ways but in other ways, they fail to mature.

ย 

Anyways, wow. That's a rough card to be dealt. For everyone involved, but especially for the little girl who is now going to have a baby. If that ever happened to my daughter, I'd take her for an abortion. I don't really care what anyone thinks of me for saying that, either. At this point in her life, she wouldn't really understand what was going on anyways. She's my only child and if something happened to her just because some little prick refused to wear a condom, then I would be going to jail!

Edited by Milfrah

Cutter De Blanc

The pre-adolescent promiscuity coupled with the fact that she never wants to be at her own house makes me wonder if your daughter's friend isn't being sexually abused at home.

Niobium

i'm pissed off at that 15 year old for raping her and lying to her, and i'm pissed off at her parents for not allowing her to get an abortion

Not A Nice Person

I am not playing devil's advocate, but why are people here saying the guy raped her? Under the definition of rape it does not fit. She consented to sex and it's on her for believing the guy, his excuse was beyond stupid for a 'straight A high honor roll state school student' to actually believe too. But now that she's pregnant it's suddenly rape? Save me the bs for actual rape cases which go under the scope because men like those in this thread.

ย 

Nonetheless I can only hope she learns from this and grows up healthy, aswell as the baby that will be selfishly impacted by this event.

Edited by Nice Person

sreyazsec

Legally it is rape.

ย 

Shut the f*ck up.

ย 

Don't f*cking sit there and act as though you have the deciding decision on what is considered rape you f*cking moron.

Edited by ceszayers

angeldust

maybe it's just me but I'm of the virtue that a girl who just turned 12 that lacks even a basic understanding of sex and reproduction cannot consent but hey whatever 15 year olds f*cking 12 year olds is totally fine right :') she consented :') even though he manipulated the sh*t out of her :')

Static

Apparently Nice c*nt has never heard of statutory rape, which occurs when the person is under the age of legal consent, regardless if it was consensual or not.

Not A Nice Person

"Definition of rape. : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent" - Merriam-Webster

ย 

In the OP Aira didn't mention the guy threatening to knock the girl's teeth out if she did not consent, it just seems she went 'whatever' and they both f*cked. Again this is the result of the faults of both parties. The 'fifteen-sixteen year old' guy was an a*s and weird tbh, but the girl should've knew what this where this was going to go if she knew what a condom is in the first place

ย 

I did not read the words statutory rape in this thread and the guy is underage as well so I will not go there. Focus on real sh*t as mtd would say.

Static

Focus on real sh*t as mtd would say.

ย 

Says the c*nt who worries about chemtrails.

ย 

And I love how you automatically resort to victim-blaming.

ย 

How bout you focus on "the point of life after turning 30" or whatever puesdo-existential bullsh*t you read on the web this week.

ย 

with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent

ย 

โ€‹Pretty f*ckin sure 12 falls under that category.

Edited by Static

sreyazsec

Make your mind up Retarded B*tch.

ย 

Cries over how cruel the west is but victim blames a TWELVE YEAR OLD CHILD.

I don't care if I get warned for this, this twat is a f*cking idiot. Every post is just worse and worse.

loyletomycapo
The 'fifteen-sixteen year old' guy was an a*s and weird tbh, but the girl should've knew what this where this was going to go if she knew what a condom is in the first place

ย 

Please stop existing.