2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Club house vs heists

GunTotinHippie

GunTotinHippie

I know, I know. How many topics can this guy post but seriously should I buy a club house or heist apartment to grind the bank job as much as possible?

MC Clubhouses for Coke and Meth businesses. Theyll pay more in the long run. But personally Id choose Import/Export.

Edited by Nick1020
  • Like 1

I/E is still king of money in the game, good missions, flexible solo or group play, and highest per hour payouts of anything in the game, by what i believe is a large margin. Also has a relavietly minor setup cost (i think 2.7 mil is the cheapest way to get into it) whereas both the MC and gunrunning businesses cost more to setup

The way Rockstar is going, i doubt they produce anything that pays better than IE ever again.

Heists require a good and reliable crew. HARD to find nowadays. I don't have the patience for the number of times someone drops a setup or dies

Biker contracts are solid given most clubhouses are pretty cheap if you don't start a business with them. Almost no startup costs to make money

Steamy_breezy

Non of it. A bunker would be way better.

Read my thread about how I made close to 100m using bunker.

GunTotinHippie

I/E is still king of money in the game, good missions, flexible solo or group play, and highest per hour payouts of anything in the game, by what i believe is a large margin. Also has a relavietly minor setup cost (i think 2.7 mil is the cheapest way to get into it) whereas both the MC and gunrunning businesses cost more to setup

The way Rockstar is going, i doubt they produce anything that pays better than IE ever again.

Heists require a good and reliable crew. HARD to find nowadays. I don't have the patience for the number of times someone drops a setup or dies

Biker contracts are solid given most clubhouses are pretty cheap if you don't start a business with them. Almost no startup costs to make money

so go with the club house?

Bunkers are super expensive. I am a level 13 or 14 with half a mill tryna find ways to make money besides playin the double gta money events. They are fun but only lucrative if you win.

Steamy_breezy

Bunkers are super expensive. I am a level 13 or 14 with half a mill tryna find ways to make money besides playin the double gta money events. They are fun but only lucrative if you win.

Buy a 10$ sharkcard, once you're set, you're set.

GunTotinHippie

hopeless

JustCallMeNiko

The best thing to save for imo is the CEO office...it will unlock the CEO work and you will need it for the IE garage. The heists will not be a money maker when you are a low level. MC clubhouse is OK but you will need to play solo to make any money.

Steamy_breezy

hopeless

Sure, say that again when someone will bring out their apc and/or explosive rounds obliriating you all over the map.

Try before you buy.

MC: Interaction Menu -> Motorcycle Club -> Looking for work

Heists: Main Manu -> Online -> Jobs -> Quick Job -> Random Job (until you join a heist setup), or via the phone, "Quick Job"

Heist are definitely lucrative, but they must be done with a team that communicates well, are constantly online and are disciplined in working together...

Edited by Line Cook

Lonely-Martin

Absurd thought I know...

But some actually want to plat their games, lol.

OP, my 2nd account, I chose MC. As said above, unless you have a team, heists can be a tricky start. With MC contracts, you can't fail for dying or for having planks for teammates. Plus, they can be done in invite sessions of up to 8. Pay's better with more than 4 too.

$1.3m in 4 hours today, and I could have done more but for IRL things.

Edited by KWF1981

You can't go wrong with mc, it's cheap and you can launch contracts from there, that are right now on 2x$, so yeah go for it, then at a later point you might decide to invest in coke + meth or maybe go for something new in the dec 12th dlc.

If your goal is to earn money, sure , you can do it with heist's but you 100% have to rely on randumbs to earn that money, if you go the Bunker or CEO route, you can make money without having to rely on those randumbs.

Edited by gtafan26

CaliMeatWagon

I know, I know. How many topics can this guy post but seriously should I buy a club house or heist apartment to grind the bank job as much as possible?

Neither.

Office->Auto Warehouse->Bunker->$$$$$$

If you anticipate being able to play even a moderate amount between now and Dec. 12th, buy a cheap clubhouse and play as many Contracts as you can. You should be able to pay it off quick and build a solid fund with which to move into more long-term lucrative businesses like I/E and Bunker.

Edited by IamCourtney

I prefer clubhouse contracts over heists.They pay much less,but you can do many of them alone,and you don't fail if you die.

• Like 1