4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Amethyst

What's your greatest desire?

HeavyDuke
3 hours ago, Effy in Chains said:

Brasses with no johnnies? Now there's a heart racing rush for you. 

Opening a prostitutes legs is like opening a can of expired fish drenched in goo. Some men can't fish for themselfs so they have no choice but to pay for expired creamy fish, its still fish though. And you can bet a lot of men want to taste the fish they paid for even if that means food poisioning.

Not me though i rather make myself look like a fool while fishing which happend all to often. Sure you snap a few lines and its hard at times to judge if a fish is still a bit young or just right through. Kinda sad when you have to throw a little fish back into the water it came from.

FearThoseWhoFearHim
Posted (edited)

A message from her if she is still alive because I've been waiting for a sign since 2013. :(

Edited by FearThoseWhoFearHim

HeavyDuke
2 hours ago, FearThoseWhoFearHim said:

A message from her if she is still alive because I've been waiting for a sign since 2013. :(

She dead.

ZekoX
Posted (edited)

as i've started to play Bully scholarship edition and finished the last mission, every time i dream of a riot happening in our school and we fight each other with different groups

Edited by ZekoX

HeavyDuke

Infinite free best quality steak.

Short Stay

The ability to fart nerve gas. Very useful for robbing banks and such. I'd have to be immune of course.

adkui7888
On 3/24/2019 at 4:35 PM, Effy in Chains said:

Can someone explain why they like hookers? I mean condom sex is f*cking sh*t so brasses are crap!

Sometimes, condom sex may not give you full satisfaction and greatness but Polyurethane condoms free from latex are available in the market now. It can be used to have great pleasure, you can try it once at https://www.condom-sizes.org/non-latex-condoms/polyurethane-condoms-the-great-alternative-to-latex

HeavyDuke
Posted (edited)

^

Or just use a garbage bag if she's obviously a dirty crackhead whore, stuff it inside her then add some lube and f*ck inside the bag, which is inside her. Afterwards you tell her to pull her legs in and you reverse-pull the bag over her and dump her into the garbage dumpster.

Anyway i desire 30 hour days. Just so i can make sure i sleep 9-10 hours a day without losing out on time to live.

Edited by HeavyDuke

FearThoseWhoFearHim

Work in a drum/cymbal factory.

Standard Deluxe 59

Own a few classic American cars one day. Also move to Florida, it's so nice there and not screwed up like California. 

theNGclan

To be loved, regardless of what happens to me. Give me that or death.

Short Stay
7 hours ago, theNGclan said:

To be loved, regardless of what happens to me. Give me that or death.

God loves you. Did you know that? At least that's what every religion proselytizer I talk to tells me.

God loves you. But if you don't love God back, it's off to Hell for you. 

HeavyDuke
On 5/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, Short Stay said:

God loves you. But if you don't love God back, it's off to Hell for you. 

Last time I checked he declared the humanity a failure. Now we all go to hell after we **** ourselves to death causing overpopulation followed by mass extinction.

Billy Russo

To experience a day again where I'm not riddled with anxiety & anxious thoughts.

I feel like I haven't felt like that since I was a kid, which is crazy to me.

I really should just go to some secluded quiet place for a weekend or some sh*t, just away from everything. Although I can guarantee I'd still find something to worry about.

HeavyDuke
6 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

To experience a day again where I'm not riddled with anxiety & anxious thoughts.

I feel like I haven't felt like that since I was a kid, which is crazy to me.

I really should just go to some secluded quiet place for a weekend or some sh*t, just away from everything. Although I can guarantee I'd still find something to worry about.

How's your meditation? If you don't do it yet, you should totally go for it.

Sanches
On 11/26/2017 at 12:24 AM, Sanches said:

also i wish to get my liver finally cured

Update, my liver does much better now! On top of that i have a bunch of new disorders tho.

Edited by Sanches

HeavyDuke
5 hours ago, Sanches said:

Update, my liver does much better now! On top of that i have a bunch of new disorders tho.

Disorders, gotta catch 'em all!

ARC8_1982

Hello everybody ! i think it's a little off-topic but i wanted to ask You all, well ..... how do i start it .....  Im overfat and it's been like that since 1996 LOL No joke here, i was 14 yrs old when i became visibly obese. For many years my weight was stable constant at 118 kilogram = 260.14546938 pound, but something has changed lately, finally lose some as much as 11 kg, can You imagine how happy i was ? Now it makes me hunger for more ! Maybe i should start training at the gym ? but how do i do this when i feel weak and fatigue all the time, besides im no Rockefeller so i dont have much money to throw away :(

Also wondering if being fit vs fat really makes the difference when it comes to being attractive to women ? Is there a possibilty i'll still be transparent to women and they treat me like i never existed like an air even when i become fit ? Anyway sorry for my bad English, but You know how it is, i do not use it every day :)

I wish to become fit and healthy again and maybe just maybe get to know what it means when You're attractive to women :) That makes the three wishes in one post already ha ha !

Edited by ARC8_1982
adding important words

HeavyDuke
5 hours ago, ARC8_1982 said:

Hello everybody 

First of all congrats on those 10kg. I have been overweight in past after some rough times when i stopped caring about my looks for a little bit. Only to rebounce into looking good again.

I will make it short when it comes to diet. I stand by this guys advice:

Spoiler

I highly suggest you to check his free exercise advice vids, diet tips, cardio tips and pretty much everything. By the end of this vid you will already know partially why you likely feel this weak.

Only suppliments you should consider is proteine shakes if you don't get enough proteine in your diet 'Isolate' is pure enough, don't fall to scams of further processed proteine and omega 3 'fish fats'. Forget all bs pre-workouts and if you really need some, just buy the cheapest caffeine you can get your hands on.

Do your own research/homework to create a healthy lifestyle. There is no exact cookie cutter lifestyle that works for everyone. You have to make a plan that works for you in the long run.
As for women.

Spoiler

this is way more complicated 'or not' depending on how you look at it and yes looking good will definitely have an impact on being attractive. No need to be ripped to the point where you have 6 pack abs, however looking like you appreciate yourself will send a message.

Same goes for woman. If i see some cute lady which has an average body, slightly skinny girl or one maybe could lose 10-15 pounds to be perfect, i would talk to her if she has a face i can live with and isn't dressed like a hobo 'well a very cute hobo girl i could consider talking to'. Now if i see some unhealthy skelleton walking down the street with giant sunglasses and a phone in front of her face with a Prada purse and overly-blond dyed hair or a smelly blob obstructing the walkway, i won't bother to talk to them 'both may think they look perfect' but idc. I prefer the healthy look. There has to be something attractive or it won't go anywhere.

No need to live in an expensive/big house as long as you show you care for what you have. So don't take your trophy potenial girlfriend material home to:

2ry3db7.jpg

For example if you would go to a girl her place and it smells like she has a cat farm in her bedroom while she only had one cat ''I had this happen once'' then this doesn't exactly show she can take care of herself, her cat and likely never will take care of anything. And thats exactly how she was. Cute but thats where it ended 'Or should i say should have ended'. She was a mess, the cat was her refuge from problems and i became that as well. Stick with her for a while because i kinda bonded with her. My bad.

Don't start to think you need a woman just to be happy, you should first get your body in check and focus on that. When you are satisfied, get your style of clothing in check, your personal hygiene, find a smell that you like and woman like and most importantly make sure YOU feel comfortable with yourself. Don't try to be perfect for someone els or yourself, be who you are now but better.

Don't be that guy that goes on the street trying to get the first girl that walks by like you desperately try to sell yourself at a discount in the one and only good looking set of clothes you have in your closet. 

If you see someone that catches your eye, then try to talk to them. Don't put up some player act you can't back up or a fake douche, Just show confidence and get to the point where you ask her number by actually show intrest in her and the situation at that time 'every situation is diffrent' so don't go watch some bs online about how to hump a girl in 15 minutes or whatever, because woman are people and deserve some respect. Sure some don't even demand respect because ''desperate'' which unless you follow your woodpacker should be a turn-off.  

xksr69.png

Giving respect does not mean put them above yourself in any case. The more you try to act, the more you will fail. And did i mention be prepared to 'take rejection'? Well just saying its always a hit or miss, not even every ugly girl wants you 'because they think they likely are fat and fabulous for example', nor every good looking girl. Sometimes some girls won't be onto you and you respect that and move on to find 'that' girl where it just all goes smooth with and you can connect with. I got rejected enough in my life even at times where i did look spot on, sometimes the same second i opend my mouth. It happends. Shrug it off even though it ain't always easy for your ego, its not the end of the world. So yeah you will still be invisible to a lot of girls, however you have a higher chance to those that do match up. 

Edited by HeavyDuke