4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Goranito

Christmas and presents

Amethyst

Last time I got Christmas presents I was 14 which is 5 years ago.

Sebastin

I'm buying someone a nice plush totoro ordered from the internet.

Kinda nervous about it to be honest,...i really want him to like it, but he was pretty specific when mentioning a month ago how he wanted his totoro to be.

I mean, he ain't the type to be annoyed by whatever he is getting, but i want it to be perfect.

Inb4 delivered only after xmass.

Neon_Dreaming

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?

Motherstep

51HrGgj.jpg
SOON THE NIGHT MARCH BEGINS

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Guess for me it doesn't matter how old I get, Christmas still feels special because it's with the family. More food thank Thanksgiving and pies n sh*t. Plus I might buy some things for myself.

Rebel

I hate the fact people waste money on gifts you'll never use. Hi why are you buying me bath bombs when you KNOW I do not own a bath, just a shower. I'd rather not even have a gift. Christmas to me is just about seeing family you don't see in forever and hope to god that the day actually goes well and someone doesn't get so drunk they say something stupid and cause an argument. Last year I just got money, and some scratch cards which I won about £20 so I'm happy with those kinda gifts if I get any.

PetrolCB

Happy Xmas, people. Hope youll find some semblance of happiness. Be well.

Edited by PetrolCB

GTA-Biker

Merry Christmas :santa:

ciel

a fairly quiet day at my house, just me and my folks. My 2 brothers and their kids will be staying the night tomorrow though, gonna be a full and hectic household. I got a few things I'm mega chuffed with from my parents. lilo & stitch on bluray, moschino perfume, assassins creed origins and a beats pill+

I bought my dad LA Noir, my mom some yankee candles and clothes. My mum's health has improved compared to the last 2 years so yeah it's been a chill xmas, so far.

edit - tldr; my xmas wasn't as sh*t as last year.

Merry Christmas to all.

Edited by xxi

GtaLegend15

For Christmas I got : Xbox one s madden 18 bundle, Forza Horizon 3 And Motorsport 7, the IT book, body spray, l.a noire for PS4, nfs payback for PS4, the Xbox controller charging thing, a headset and I think I got more

Nick1020

I got me a Switch and some clothes. Im fine with that. My other grandmother brought me Zelda, AC Origins and Mario Rabbids. I would of gotten Odyssey but it wasnt apart of the sale. Plus the other options werent that great. Im happy I finally got the Switch.

My little nephews got a crap ton of toys. All worth around 2k maximum. The oldest one doesnt deserve any of it imo. Hes your typical spoiled brat. So spoiled, youll never want kids. I could go into more detail but nobody wants that. Other than that, celebrated Christmas with my cousin, her kids and her boyfriends family.

Wed normally do it at our house but were moving out of it. My grandmother just had it with the neighborhood and the people in it. We butted heads about it but accepted it.

Hope gtaf had a nice Christmas

Fulkinini

Merry Christmas everyone!

Speaking of presents... Just logged in to get the 'free' Hermes. Spawned in my apartment, got my phone out and saw the car costs 500k.

Thinking to myself "oh well, guess Rockstar calls that 'free' now", I bought it and left my apartment to wait for it to arrive.

Ten seconds outside, I received a message saying that I had received free fireworks, some other stuff and... A FREE PURCHASE OF THE HERMES!

Now I have two of them.

I'm an impatient moron :blink:

Enjoy the days!!

~F

original.jpg

Edited by Fulkinini

darthYENIK

I bought myself a 55'' 4K tv. And my parents bought me a Roku Premiere+ so I have something to watch on my TV.

I cooked a rib roast that was mostly a success. Came out medium well done, as opposed to medium rare, but no one complained.

Watched A Christmas Story a couple times, as well as the new episode of the Grand Tour (in 4K).

Now Im going to play Skyrim. Because for some reason that feels like a Christmas thing to do.

Testarossa

Had a somewhat decent Christmas this year. My dad isn't at home right now so had dinner with my mom and brother. Everything has been chill (although struggling a bit financially I'll admit), which makes me thankful since the past years it has been well, a bit rocky let's say.

Technically I got NFS Payback as a gift, most likely gonna play it tomorrow since it's not done installing yet.

AiraCobra
I ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Rᴇʙᴇʟ, Iᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ.
Oʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʏ ᴍᴇ ᴀ Vɪᴅᴇᴏ Gᴀᴍᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴀs I ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ASK ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴsᴏʟᴇ I ᴏᴡɴ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʙᴜʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ XB360 ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴏᴡɴ ᴀ PS4.
Sᴏ I sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜʏ ᴍᴇ Gɪꜰᴛ Cᴀʀᴅs ᴛᴏ Bᴇsᴛ Bᴜʏ ᴏʀ Gɪᴍᴍɪᴇ Cᴀsʜ.
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ Cᴀsʜ ɪɴ ʟɪᴇᴜ ᴏꜰ ᴄʀᴀᴘ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜsᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Cᴀsʜ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ/ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪɴᴋ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢɪꜰᴛ I ᴏᴛᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴘᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ Gɪꜰᴛ Cᴀʀᴅ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ Cᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪᴛ's ꜰʀᴏᴍ Wᴀʟᴍᴀʀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴇ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡʏᴀs sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Gɪꜰᴛ Cᴀʀᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sɪᴛs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢɪꜰᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 40% ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ɢɪꜰᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ.
Tʜɪs ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ Bᴇsᴛ Bᴜʏ Gɪꜰᴛ Cᴀʀᴅs ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀs I ᴄᴀɴ ᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴsᴛᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴠᴇʜɪᴄʟᴇ.

a fairly quiet day at my house, just me and my folks. My 2 brothers and their kids will be staying the night tomorrow though, gonna be a full and hectic household. I got a few things I'm mega chuffed with from my parents. lilo & stitch on bluray, moschino perfume, assassins creed origins and a beats pill+
I bought my dad LA Noir, my mom some yankee candles and clothes. My mum's health has improved compared to the last 2 years so yeah it's been a chill xmas, so far.
edit - tldr; my xmas wasn't as sh*t as last year.
Merry Christmas to all.
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴅ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ LOVE L.A Nᴏɪʀᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ 3 + ᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ.
Gʟᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪs ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ :)

The oldest one doesnt deserve any of it imo. Hes your typical spoiled brat. So spoiled, youll never want kids. I could go into more detail but nobody wants that. Other than that, celebrated Christmas with my cousin, her kids and her boyfriends family.
Sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ, Dɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs? ᴛʜɪs ɪs GTAFᴏʀᴜᴍs ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴊᴜɪᴄʏ ɢᴏssɪᴘ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏssɪᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ
Edited by Ai®aCob®a

Mr. Scratch

Oh, we happy.

book_cover2.jpg

Lioshenka

I do not indulge in such capitalist perversions.

Then you will enjoy this video, comrade:

Miro

Living in a poor country like Romania, the expectations for Christmas always limited themselves to a few sweets and clothes, it's only now that I realize that more was not accessible for my parents. Honestly, depending on the age, you'll realize that the biggest presents are the ones you make for yourself throughout your own work in life, and you'll realize that those are way better and bigger than whatever random present someone else may offer you.

And remember that the best presents are not the ones we can consume. Unless you get a Ferrari.