Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,039 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

slimeball supreme

SK Weekly Magazine

Pavle

this

slimeball supreme

PrrOih5.png

Week of December 3rd - December 9th

Welcome to the seventh issue of the Spanish Kings Weekly school newsletter!

Kj8ucZb.png

Our case against our plagiarists has so far gone alright: recent contact with our lawyers on an already quiet front as lead them to go completely silent. They have to have gotten our cease and desist, as recent issues have been lacking content-wise and I'm 90% sure they might stop altogether. This is a big win for our case - we've striven for our intellectual property to remain in our possession, and these individuals (who we still cannot legally name) have copied us down to the T.

Otherwise, no news I guess. Bye

The Spanish Kings currently have a total of 13 members (+0 from last week) and 213 posts (+19 from last week) at the time this is being posted.
2iAWup3.png

F*CK I FORGot

WRITER'S DISCUSSION

Red Triangle (please read i am desperate)

Three Worlds [sPONSORED]

D5PF4eQ.png

Welcome to the seventh week of SK Central! I’m your host, Slimeball Supreme, and we’ll be highlighting this week’s happenings in the SK Universe.

Heroin
So, I just found out about this cool thing called heroin from my date with Gloria. None of you f*ckers sent me a How I Met Your Mother boxset, but I was able to root through somebody's garbage in Armadale and I managed to find it among half eaten food (which I will save for later) and other private things. However when Gloria came to my house, she brought this white powder that we were supposed to smoke while watching it. I had a blast, and Ive recently found out you can also melt it into a brown soup which you inject into your arm for a stronger high, which I will be doing from now on. If anyone has more of this delicious powder please send immediately
Bankruptcy

Between the lawsuits (which are still going underway), my Bible Camp, and alimony payments, unfortunately I've lost quite a bit of money. That blows. If you have any money please send it thanks

Bitch Ex Wife

According to the judge, my ex wife, and her lawyer; I'm not fit to be a parent. Between my 'reckless spending' (bullsh*t), 'crazed behaviour' (also bullsh*t) and 'legal trouble' (i dont see the harm but w/e), my 'one weekend a month' has been restricted yet again and I doubt I'll be able to see my kids for a very long time. If you're reading this, f*ck you sharon (im sorry i love you please come back)

3UlLqHo.png

Welcome to the second edition of Get Fopified! I'm your host, Pastries and today we'll be taking a look at multiple interesting happenings in the modding scene.

The recent barage of lawsuits has put us back a bunch, which is why today's issue will only be a single sponsored modification. We've had to cut down our writing team and will only be featuring two mods every five issues as a super rad Double Mod Special!

It is very much in our inherent journalistic integrity to alert the reader of sponsored promotions, so here's your opportunity to move on to the next bit. However, if you wish to support SK Weekly, we recommend you download our sponsored modifications.

Now with that out of the way, on to the mod of the week: Tummy Vurcutti by resident Weekly supporter Tomasak.
Author's comments: "This mod improves Tommy into timmy cervetii by making his legs, arms and neck longer. That's why tammi crevetti is much better than classic Tommy."

b0wJThC.jpg

You might say that it's an interesting mod because of how much it improves the player character, however I'm more interested in the fact that this dumbass retard who made this can't even keep a name (that's only written 3 times) consistent. Tummy Vurcutti > timmy cervetii > tammi crevetti.
How the f*ck does that even happen holy sh*t I would never hire you to write these issues god damn.
PLEASE DON'T REMOVE THE SPONSORSHIP THO THIS IS JUST HONEST CRITICISM THANKS

Download the mod to support our weekly

vPSks56.png

Hello, and welcome to the second issue of 'Slimeball Supreme's Automobiles', with me, Slimeball Supreme.

Hmm i guess i have to do this again. here we go

x9ruXxW.jpg

Well okay this is a tricky one. uh, its too small to see the logo but im betting either it is a ferrari or a lamborghini. its also grey but those cars are not usually grey, which makes things tricky. perhaps it is a... the english sports cars. aston matthew or something, no aston martin. yeah. it might be an aston martin because i have seen ads where they are grey. so that works. its an aston martin sports car, thats my guess here.

VQ3QzN5.png

M0rk

wcpq925.png

M0rk

lJ08RIu.png

M0rk

nV8Lx2e.png

dIfZyDo.png

For this week's issue, we've interviewed degenerate and popular 'website member', @Blaze!

Slimeball S.: As a member for almost eleven years, can you tell us what brought you to the forum initially?

blaze: uuuuuh hacking the planet on GTA LCS (shoutout edisoncarter real ogs know), making some mods and ofcourse the coveted literary genius known as Grand Theft Auto: One Stunters Story

What's the history / context regarding your username?

i have had lots of usernames as i am suffering a permanent identity crisis but the short and sweet version is one day i changed my name to Blaze as I had some PS2 cheat disc next to me and it said Blaze and I was like hey thats pretty cool and then 8 or so years later f*ckin 420 blaze it m8

Epic. Speaking of epic, you have been on the internet for many years, and judging by your posting here, you are what might be called a 'meme fiend'. What might your favorite internet meme be?

you are indeed correct i was sh*tposting lolcats in 07 i've been around the block, my top 3 memes of the last 10 years would have to be a toss up between Boxxy (because who wouldn't want to nut in an adhd/eyeliner afflicted qt 3.14), the navy seal copypasta (also the john/sh*t was so cash copypasta) and uhhhhhhhhhhhhh afroduck/pools closed

What would you like to change the most regarding GTAF?

hmmmmmmmmmm that is a very complex and in depth question, i'd like to stick it in a time machine to 2006 where you can have some f*cking banter without someone reporting it and getting you temped. also can we get some f*cking themes up in this bitch i'm sick of blue this isn't eiffel 65

Now, it appears you might be, after looking through your post history, an 'englishman'. But I'm confused, since your pip indicates you are Jamaican. Which is the case?

contrary to popular belief despite our heavy use of jamaican imagery none of us at the yardies are actually jamaican

What the f*ck

sorry. i am an english

Alright, sh*t... so as an English, what is your favorite English?

uh

the english part

and also

Now, you mentioned the fanfiction 'GTA: One Stunter's Story', but there's a pretty big problem: the image depicting the North Face jacket has been removed.

KXSFOMG.jpg

How would you describe the jacket to future generations?

"It's Goretex. You know about Goretex?" - George Kushstanza

Thank you. What is the objective best color?

im colourblind

Guess, then. Even if that's the case you should, like, know the best shade of gray or some sh*t.

uh... the 50th one, champ ;)

Haha, you've charmed me. Now, you have a picture of a presumably attractive woman on your profile page (I don't want to be too suggestive for the audience back home), but since you're familiar with women, I have a dilemma. My bitch ex wife Sharon has been restricting visitation and is trying to get the judge to stop me from seeing my f*cking kids. Do you have any legal advice?

what u wanna do is bounce into the courtroom and go "oi judge m8 got something to show you" and give him one of these

E1av28y.jpg

instant win on all counts

Alright, I'll try this... see how it works out, thanks... anyway, do you have any other interests, hobbies, favorite music, and so on? Tell us more about the person behind your alias.

frank ocean and midrange cars

just kidding im not a melt

ask me anything

uh... whats your favorite citrus fruit

the correct answer is grapefruit and anyone saying anything else is incorrect

Any final comments? Do you have anything to say to our readers & the GTAF community?

I hate small talk. I wanna talk about atoms, death, aliens, sex, magic, intellect, the meaning of life, faraway galaxies, the lies you've told, your flaws, your favorite scents, your childhood, what keeps you up at night, your insecurity and fears... I like people with depth, who speak with emotion from a twisted mind. I dont want to know "what's up"

I think we can all relate to that message. Thank you for your time, Mr. Slum Pussy.

CESZAYERS IS A NONCE FREE NOSIGNAL MY MAN GOT BANNED FOR A DAY DG YARDIES SK THE REST ARE IRRELEVANT

2TiRZnn.png

In a fitting combination, Florida rapper and piece of sh*t 'XXXTENTACION' (imagine what type of asshole would pick a name like this for their stage name or GTAF profile) collides into 'Madara Uchiha', a Chinese cartoon. As XXXTENTACION is a

anime appreciator, I bet he would personally love this.

Album: probably one of his dogsh*t mixtapes

Genre: Hip-Hop

Release Date: 31st October, 2015

Label(s): EMPIRE

Writer(s): xxxtentacion

aFDeZjT.png

4y90cW8.pngSlimeball Supreme - Editor, Head Writer & Publisher

8No5396.pngPastry - Get Fopified

R43ojcW.pngOoFyvtR.pngM0rk & Stoney0503 - Consultants

Edited by slimeball supreme

Blaze

thankyou for the opportunity to participate in this hip cool and innovative publication

George Costanza

Shoot, now i will have to make more crappy mods, to be able to sponsor you via ads

Voodoo

Positively riveting.

ARTHUR.

i wish your mothers well

slimeball supreme

PrrOih5.png

Week of December 11th - December 16th

Welcome to the frantic eighth issue of the Spanish Kings Weekly school newsletter!

Kj8ucZb.png

Big news: I won a cruise. Or well, not a cruise, but a timeshare. Although you can't really consider it a timeshare; it's a shared property, sure, but that's because it's actually a government property. And I didn't really actually win it, I got sent there because of a minor misdemeanor. Though, not really, it's more of a parole violation. You tell someone something personal (i.e. your parole officer) and do you know how they react? They send you back to a low-security facility. Great. Thanks, Cheryl.

Anyway, I've had to release this issue early... again. Mostly because the whole process takes around 5 days to a week, so I've had to rush this to the presses. Don't worry, though, we still are striving for that high quality, 200% type over-achievement we've had with our other issues. Let's begin!

The Spanish Kings currently have a total of 13 members (+0 from last week) and, uh... some more posts (+?? from last week) at the time this is being posted.
2iAWup3.png

GTA NET ANNUAL AWARDS

CREWS

Gangs Weekly

#TheMOB Recruitment

EXECUTIVE OUTCOMES PMC XB1

Gucci Money Crew

LF social and respectful people for playing&crew in peaceful open lobbies.

[sTNC]Stance Crew International

Who wants to join a Mafia family

WRITER'S DISCUSSION

Three Worlds [sPONSORED]

D5PF4eQ.png

Welcome to the eighth week of SK Central! I’m your host, Slimeball Supreme, and we’ll be highlighting this week’s happenings in the SK Universe.

Award Season!!!
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR! The crews, topics, members and losers are off to the races to see who can 'acquire' the most 'votes' and achieve 'top score', winning a 'GTANet medal'. Currently, the contest is in it's nomination stage, but we only further wish you to vote in favor of SK Weekly for best magazine (everyone who votes us for toilet literature is officially banned from reading), as well as anything else I've been incessantly advertising on my profile, signature, profile picture, campaign poster, and more.
Lawsuit Update

According to sources I cannot legally name, the fight continues; but with only whimpering in place of stonefaced silence. The thief magazine we still cannot name has reportedly cut their staff by three fourths, the whole thing being ran by a skeleton crew with barely enough funds or public support to continue the legal fight. Once again, these people find yet another way to get past our defense team, and are reportedly and personally funding a corrupt New York DA to block investigation into the magazine's head writer.

Parole Violation(s)

Outside of my bible camp and this magazine, I've been working in the house painting business for about a decade. Now, being in a less-than-pleasing position for most of my life, I've been a thrill seeker. That's how I met my wife, in fact, at a night club one night after having half a shot of Gatorade and quite a lot of Xanax. Point is; life is not something you should take lightly. So, I tell my parole officer about my date with Gloria, tell her I'm living life the the fullest and trying new things, tell her about my last conversation with Sharon and my Bible Club: and I get apprehended in the next few days. Yet again, bullsh*t.

Sorry

I actually want to apologize to my ex-wife for a moment. Sharon, I'm sorry. My words against you in last week's issue were uncalled for and I understand this. I may be legally obligated to write this thanks to recent troubles with the law, and you may still be a total f*cking bitch who had to tell the courts about my magazine, but my words were uncalled for. As well as what I did the last time we met. I apologise.

3UlLqHo.png

Welcome to the third edition of Get Fopified! I'm your host, Pastries and today we'll be taking a look at multiple interesting happenings in the modding scene.

Today's pick is something that will definitely resonate with a lot of you. That's right. Everyone's favorite modern Charlie Chaplin. Rowan Atkinson. (however in this case it's specifically Mr. Bean)
You all know him, you all love him. I think. Perhaps.

lEjO8W6.jpg

Mr Bean v2 for GTA San Andreas. A modern classic.

Interestingly enough the url names him as 'mister bin' which I guess is some tubular hidden jab from the author. Couldn't even make it the real title. Sad!

Anyway, as per protocol - author's insightful comments:
I made a retekstur person Mr Bean v1
There's a model of average quality, so. ..
Texture 512x1024
Author retekstura crow

To be honest, I'm not very surprised that a mod of such high caliber has as intricate a description as it does. Why are you even reading this right now? You should be testing the mod.

vPSks56.png

Hello, and welcome to the third issue of 'Slimeball Supreme's Automobiles', with me, Slimeball Supreme.

Today its a special issue. special issue. today we're doing my ex wife's car

eOXUQ4G.png

well i couldnt exactly make it out from the bushes, but im 90% sure it's a honda. or something like that. a honda or a hyundai or whatever. its white, so, yeah that makes sense. normal cars are sometimes like that. so yeah. i couldnt catch the licence plate either as well sadly. so eyah. a white hyudnai

VQ3QzN5.png

ME (my wife's house)

iRCJKSU.jpg

ME (my wife's car)

TgmBu6f.jpg

ME (my wife's window)
D1hy6hU.jpg

dIfZyDo.png

For this week's issue, we went full expose (pronounced as 'expos-ay') and decided to interview my ex-wife; Sharon McKay... originally Sharon Kastrati.

Slimeball S.: Oh, hey, Sharon.

Sharon: What the f*ck, Aiden?! You know the court order. Goddamn it.

I just came to say hi.

You're holding a camera and you're wearing full camo.

It's fashion.

Shouldn't you be at work? It's 4 o'clock. The kids aren't home, either, they're with Paul.

Aren't they always? Where?

I'm not telling you. You know the order, Aiden, you need to leave. Please.

Look, you f*cking idiot. Am I speaking English? Do I sound like I'm speaking English?!

I'm going inside, Aiden.

Where are my kids, you whore?! I'm fit... I'm f*cking fit! You have no goddamn right... no goddamn f*cking right, to tell me what I can and can't f*cking do! Neither do the court, neither does your bullsh*t boyfriend. They're my f*cking kids and you're my f*cking wife!

(from the front porch) I'm calling the police if you don't leave.

Listen here you stupid whore. You devil... you devil woman. Who do you think you are? Who the f*ck do you think you are?!

(closes door)

Why are you doing this to me?! We can be together! Please, I love you, Sharon. I love you, I love the kids! Please Sharon, please... why won't you listen to me?!

(No response)

2TiRZnn.png

Lil Biscuit strikes again! The up-and-comer from the streets recently released his debut studio single, JACK & PEP$I (shown here), a Winter-time banger with booming bass and deep lyrics. Another addition to the mythos of the growing SKE label, this brings us to the second song in our special Duty-Disruption-Double Issue.

Album: The Kings Project

Release Date: 9th December, 2015

Label(s): Spinach Kids Entertainment

Writer(s): Lil Biscuit

Miami rapper and Coral Reef Senior High student Big Daddy Flex has made headlines with his recent release, Cherry Poppin', celebrating his Hispanic heritage with a specially commissioned DJ M0rl beat. His recent collaboration with the Brooklyn based rapper and producer has lead to yet another signing to the SKE label, quickly becoming a bastion of the Indie Trap scene.

Album: The Kings Project

Release Date: 5th December, 2015

Label(s): Spinach Kids Entertainment

Writer(s): Big Daddy Flex, GW Slammin

aFDeZjT.png

Pastry

another splendid issue, slime. hope you get back soon

Curtis

interview me next or i aint comin back

slimeball supreme

interview me next or i aint comin back

please don't

RedDagger

(everyone who votes us for toilet literature is officially banned from reading)

this isn't how restraining orders work

you know that

BLΛƆKPIИK

you guys are so strange but damn funny.

ARTHUR.

qaqHuuE.png

M0rk

qaqHuuE.png

This is a really hot picture if you don't mind me saying. :)

George Costanza

i dislike mork's sig

Pastry

i dislike your sig

(please dont remove the sponsorship)

M0rk

i dislike mork's sig

i dislike you :angry:

George Costanza

rude

i wont buy any bethesda game

Pastry

EAezKj3.jpg

Blaze

what a quality publication

Coin

Very surprised to see an interview with Sharon. Disappointed she still treats you this poorly :*(

livejoker

I'd give up on getting Sharon back, mate. It's obvious Paul is a good man. ;)

Great issue about your issues.

slimeball supreme

PrrOih5.png

Week of December 17th - December 23th

Welcome to the ninth issue of the Spanish Kings Weekly school newsletter!

Kj8ucZb.png

I got out of prison, thank god. Thanks to intervention from my legal team, including old favorite Maurice Rosendorff and old family friend @Coin, my time in prison was ended abruptly and am now back on the streets on probation.
We also are thankful to welcome a new member in SK, AfricaDesigner! Give a big round of applause!

The Spanish Kings currently have a total of 14 members (+1 from last week) and, uh... some more posts (+?? from last week) at the time this is being posted.
2iAWup3.png

GTA NET ANNUAL AWARDS

WRITER'S DISCUSSION

Three Worlds [sPONSORED]

D5PF4eQ.png

Welcome to the ninth week of SK Central! I’m your host, Slimeball Supreme, and we’ll be highlighting this week’s happenings in the SK Universe.

Voting Time!
You already know what this is. This is just another reminder to;

Thank you for reading, and happy voting!

Your Support

I would honestly just like to thank everyone for their support. For not only their support on the magazine, but also during my tumultuous time with Sharon and Paul and during my time in prison. I did have a good time there (minimum security prison is surprisingly fine) but now that I've left I think I have a new perspective on life and hope to bring this to my bible club.

Fun Times in Minimum Security Prison

Wow, I really did have a blast, though. I met all kinds of friendly faces, truly. Like my new good friend Daniel (who committed corporate embezzlement) and Chad (who committed medicare fraud). Fun times were had, and through networking I even found about a new friend named Darnell on the outside. Turns out, the guy sells guns, which'll be a great Christmas present for my ex-wife and her c*nt boyfriend.

3UlLqHo.png

Welcome to the fourth edition of Get Fopified! I'm your host, Pastries and today we'll be taking a look at interesting happenings in the modding scene.

Welcome to the fourth issue of Get Fopified! I'm your host, Pastries and today we'll be taking a look at multiple interesting happenings in the modding scene.

Today's pick is a true classic. One you've all probably seen if you hang around the Grand Theft Auto - Memes thread. Good for you if you don't though, it's pretty gay tbh.

Ladies and gentlemen: Street nigga Burrito for GTA San Andreas by GaNgStAr_RaP_PrO!

tI46tOu.jpg

As always: author's comments:
Hello n**ers! Today I did a Street nigga Burrito.
Beautiful, painted van Burrito
-HD 1024 x 1024 Texture
-New extra Tec 9 on grid
Discs from Alph'y
Model fits under the Greenwood
Looks nice, the texture is smooth.
Download it and go!

I'm speechless. Not speechless because I think the description is bad. If you think that you're a f*cking homo. I'm speechless in respect for this masterful vehicle model and the accompanying, well worded description.

Truly amazing. Support the magazine: download it and go!

vPSks56.png

Hello, and welcome to the fourth issue of 'Slimeball Supreme's Automobiles', with me, Slimeball Supreme.

hello i googled 'cars' instead of car this time. lets explore

0N0i1uO.jpg

These chars look interesting because they have eyes, which most cars do not have. They also seem to have mouths instead of Grills, so that is also an interesting fact. The cars look fast, one even has a lighting bolt on it, which is interesting. That makes it go fast I assume. so Yes these are generally very unusual cars

VQ3QzN5.png

M0rk

3Tl2ZU0.png

M0rk

QijW9m1.png

dIfZyDo.png

In 2013, GTAForums user ARTHUR., in conjunction with Hunter and forums admin Moonshield, killed a prostitute in Laos.

While the exact details are unknown (i.e. why they were in Laos, in what nature other members of staff were involved), the SK Weekly writing team have dug deep into the records and found that this horrible action has been covered up by the site's establishment - all mentions being deleted and all comments being censored.

My first suspicions arose in 2017; when I noticed ARTHUR.'s membership in the gang Goon Squad. For those who don't know, Goon Squad are a bunch of dorks who take pictures of GTA cars, but one thing that stands out about these individuals is their affinity for Japanese iconography. Japan is pretty close to China, which is pretty close to Laos, so you'd be excused if your proverbial eyebrows were to proverbially rise at this proverbial discovery.

Hunter's involvement was found due to his involvement in the 2017 San Andreas gubernatorial race. After (reportedly) attempting to pardon Democratic nominee Andrew Shan, (an Asian American), he and his friend ARTHUR. continued to talk about helicopters or whatever the sh*t. Why anyone would choose to associate with a guy like Hunter voluntarily, I have no idea, but it has to have something to do with killing a sex worker in a foreign county.

So, using my intuition, I decided to request an interview with the accused, ARTHUR., under the pretense of talking about his fetish for virtual cars in a game he doesn't like yet continues to play. Unfortunately, I was turned down.

Slimeball S.: Hello, friend. While we haven't talked often, I would like to request an interview for your magazine, Customs, Cruisers & Classics. I love cars, especially red ones, so I was hoping to talk about them with you.

ARTHUR: Never message me on here again.

Sir, I don't understand.

stay away from my family

But why? I don't think I've done anything wrong.

i refuse to interview anyone who thinks GTAV is anything more than sub-par

But you run a newsletter about it.

Please, I don't want to read your fan fic

He was very obviously attempting to derail the discussion, talking about my personal life in an attempt to intimidate me (how would he know about these details otherwise) and otherwise avoid the conversation. Eventually, after prying further; he involved the moderation team.

ARTHUR: You watch out, he's coming. (a few seconds later) Raavi, why the hell are you here?

Moonshield: Abuse the report funksun again and i ban u all.

Raavi: Where's the fire

S.S.: This is a private conversation!

From here, more moderators joined in to try and shut me down. Kirsty joined (and quickly left) while Voodoo actually posted a picture of Clint Eastwood from the movie 'Grand Torino' pulling an angry face. This all but confirmed the conspiracy to me.

This is all going in the weekly. Eat sh*t. I know what happened in Laos in 2013. You can't hide it from me. The establishment of this website has done some sick sh*t and I'm going to get to the bottom of it... and none of you f*ckers are gonna stop me!

ARTHUR: I'm shutting your butt down.

From there, he refused to be responsive. He posted some videos of people saying 'shut down', and so I realized that he was essentially a lost cause. Next interview, however, we delve deeper.

2TiRZnn.png

Now, this may not look like a song, but this video - Trump 2017 Rewind;Ray Sipe;Comedy;Parody;Trump has a 32% Approval Rating;LOOOOOOOOOOSER - is as poetic as one. A hard takedown of President Donald Trump's rhetoric, the plot revolves around the president talking to himself in the middle of a room, stating his own lies and hubris and then immediately telling himself otherwise, decrying himself as a loser.

The video analyses Trump's mindstate. Rumors of his Alzheimer's have circulated since he took office, and this video (using the perspective of a crazy person contradicting his own statements) not only looks into these claims but keeps itself as a commentary on Trump's record of lying to the media and to his constituents. The video has since been controversial among his fanbase; with his highest like/dislike markup yet (71 likes to 47 dislikes at the time of typing) who believe he is regurgitating corporate lies and disrespecting the president.

I, on the other hand, have nothing but support for Ray Sipe. Now, onto our second song;

Album: N/A

Genre: Comedy

Release Date: 19th December, 2017

Label(s): N/A

Writer(s): Raymond Sipe

Again, not another song, but pure poetry in execution. Created by schoolyard bully and superior female Diana McFarland, this video doesn't have a political message but it does have great times for those... into... that kind of thing. I mean... yeah.

Album: N/A

Genre: Burping

Release Date: 19th June, 2017

Label(s): N/A

Writer(s): Diana McFarland

aFDeZjT.png

Coin

That prostitute deserves justice.

George Costanza

Vote Arrow for Most Improved member.

found another Arrow's alt.

Pastry

UH OH

ARTHUR.

I advise you not to pursue this conjecture any further.

Blaze
kill all fatties Edited by Blaze

Voodoo

I mean, the sheer quality of the writing. Ya know?

.Diana McFarland.

kill all fatties

giphy.gif