Melee

Hotring887

I just though i would ask what is your favorite melee weapon. I cant choose actually. The screwdriver is good but takes too many drives to kill a person. Bat is old. Chainsaw gets cops to easily but is fun. Machete and Meat Clever take to many hacks. Katana alerts police fast, but if you get in a stomach shot the person is dead ( unless its a body guard at the malibu or someone who is really tough) Hammer is fun but can take too many whacks. did i forget any?

Umm, I dont know if you forgot any but uhh hmm....

Definitely the katana. It's sleek, it's got cool anims, and I dont know what else. Anyhow, I always like the katana, that is what I carry. The rest all have big disadvantages ie, chainsaw slows you down, the rest take too many hits to kill, not as much fun as the long blade.  ;)

~SuperHero~

My favorite melee weapon would be the baseball bat, b/c you can easily damage cars with the base ball bat.

You forgot the golf club which is great for whacking people when the're down and looks hilarious if your wrecking a golf cart with it as if it had broken down.

I'd have to got with the Katana though, it chops heads off and if you stand at the right distance you can get a swift jab through your opponent (or victims) stomch.

katana naturally, I would go for chainsaw but i don't like the way he lumbers up the road with it, it's to slow for me. the katana is long sleek sith like and deadly. I feel like a samarai warrior.

has' san chop!! :D

You forgot the golf club which is great for whacking people when the're down and looks hilarious if your wrecking a golf cart with it as if it had broken down.

I'd have to got with the Katana though, it chops heads off and if you stand at the right distance you can get a swift jab through your opponent (or victims) stomch.

yeah i just thought of that. That might be one of mine besides the katana. The golf club takes two swings if you knock them down then beat them once more. Looks fun when your teeing of on heir skull.

GTAShoreside

btw you forgot to mention the screwdriver, my fav is the chainsaw cos u see all the blood splattered in the screen

btw you forgot to mention the screwdriver

No he didn't  ;) But you did forget to mention the Knife and the Nightstick. The knife is not much of a weapon, kinda like the meatcleaver. The nightstick is great when playing cop, running around the town in you cop outfit, knocking down pricks and thugs (or just odenary innocent people).

My fave meelee weapon must be the Katana. It has been since I made 10 "headshots" in one sweep, while on a Rampage mission  :D

btw you forgot to mention the screwdriver

No he didn't  ;) But you did forget to mention the Knife and the Nightstick. The knife is not much of a weapon, kinda like the meatcleaver. The nightstick is great when playing cop, running around the town in you cop outfit, knocking down pricks and thugs (or just odenary innocent people).

My fave meelee weapon must be the Katana. It has been since I made 10 "headshots" in one sweep, while on a Rampage mission  :D

everyone says their is a knife, but i havnt seen one. I see the machete the meat cleaver and the katana. where is this other knife?

everyone says their is a knife, but i havnt seen one. I see the machete the meat cleaver and the katana. where is this other knife?

I don't know if you can find it in a gun/tool store, but it's always at the office behind the bar at The Malibu, after completing the mission "The Job" i think. It looks like some kinda Rambo knife  :)

Yea what knife?

And what about my favorite....the chrome nuckles! (is that how you spell it?)

Yea what knife?

And what about my favorite....the chrome nuckles! (is that how you spell it?)

Brass Knuckles  :) ...and it's not a meelee weapon, or is it? I've put it in the meelee section of my website, but it's actualy not in the Meelee category, it just replaces the normal fists.  :dontgetit:

Hmm, well I guess it's a meelee weapon. I like that "cling!" when you hit people... sound very mean  :devil:

All_Vice_City

I like the gulf club b/c he uses a gulf swing when he hits someone on the ground with it.

PetsOvernight

Yeah, so many weapons in this game are so rare, you can only find them on the street, and in only very small amounts and hardly any places... like the bat and brass knuckles, I think the only place in the ally along Washington Beach... and the tear gas... at the police station... man, so rare... anyways, my favorite melee weapon is the katana and the golfclub... as everyone else... :)

I don't know if you can find it in a gun/tool store, but it's always at the office behind the bar at The Malibu, after completing the mission "The Job" i think. It looks like some kinda Rambo knife  :)

thats the machete. not the knife. their is a machete katana and a meat clever. nothing else. but some people say there is another knife but mistake it for the machete.

my favorite melee weapon is the katana.

it just looks the meanest.

and i love the noise it makes when it goes thru sumone!

my favorite melee weapon is the katana.

it just looks the meanest.

and i love the noise it makes when it goes thru sumone!

o yeah. I like the chainsaw cause it splatters blood all over the screen. but it atracts police very quickly.

thats the machete. not the knife. their is a machete katana and a meat clever. nothing else. but some people say there is another knife but mistake it for the machete.

Nooo... there is an actual knife. I'm not mistaking it for the Machette... two totaly different looking weapons. Am I the only one who know about the Knife (not machette, knife... heh)???

I'll try to find a pic...  ;)

PatchAdams2000

I love the katana. I like to slice & dice.

I'm pretty stupid when it comes to melee weapons.

Try looking cool when you are cussing the game out.

*with baseball bat* Huh! what! what you gonna do know! B!tch, ha, shoot me now! Mother f*cker! Ha!

w6EdWQ6.jpg

The katana is great unless you get surrounded then you cant get a swing in. Chain saw best Just press and go weaving down the street theres no stopping you.