2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

WTH is wrong with you people...

JerryW

Yep, I even made an account, just for this rant. I bought the game a few weeks ago, played story mode, did some heists and ended up CEO. Utter and complete bullsh*t, and a waste of money, in an environment full of people lvl 500+ who have nothing better to do than shoot newbies who dare purchase a crate. Is this the most fun thing you can think of doing?

Want to keep your game alive? Don't screw over newcomers. Or did you think there's no reason only 60.000-ish people play the game, despite a friggin 85.000.000 copies having been sold?

Grow up, man up. And instead of getting newcomers to feel the wrath of your frustration (you know, about being a failure IRL), try to devote some energy to making yourself useful and worth something out there somewhere.

And yes, I know, the trolls will read this and giggle.

welcome to gta online....oh wait...are we in 2013?

what did you expect op. its gta....the name tells you the type of ppl who play this game. the assholes and bitches are in full force in that game. there no holding hands and singing kumbaya.

also bitch and moan.

make friends stay away from pubic lobbies.

this must be a kid who is bitching

Edited by Quinn_flower

Public sessions are toxic. It`s just the way it is. The game is 4 years old what do you expect? Of course there are lvl 500+ ppl out there just shooting noobs like in every other game.

• Like 2

.Diana McFarland.

Yep, I even made an account, just for this rant. I bought the game a few weeks ago, played story mode, did some heists and ended up CEO. Utter and complete bullsh*t, and a waste of money, in an environment full of people lvl 500+ who have nothing better to do than shoot newbies who dare purchase a crate. Is this the most fun thing you can think of doing?

Want to keep your game alive? Don't screw over newcomers. Or did you think there's no reason only 60.000-ish people play the game, despite a friggin 85.000.000 copies having been sold?

Grow up, man up. And instead of getting newcomers to feel the wrath of your frustration (you know, about being a failure IRL), try to devote some energy to making yourself useful and worth something out there somewhere.

And yes, I know, the trolls will read this and giggle.

game is 4 years old.

60k ppl playing a 4yr old game is healthy as hell.

2nd of all, Rockstar encourages freemode pvp and the even alert the ENTIRE lobby to blow your crap up and reward them for doing so.

make a solo session or don't complain

punk

• Like 1

lel.jpg

Welcome to the forum. We have a special place where you can do all your bitching and moaning give constructive feedback; http://gtaforums.com/topic/823972-gtao-the-official-btch-moan-topic/

Edited by Matrelith

What do you mean, "You people?"

Mainthreadrule.gif

welcome to gta online op, i know how you feel i really hate it when i get crates and i get shot or blown up (the same when i'm sourcing or selling a car).

but gta online has been out since 2013 and it's changed a lot over the years.

and also please use http://gtaforums.com/topic/823972-gtao-the-official-btch-moan-topic/.

Edited by hugh750
  • Like 2

Make friends, bro. It'll help a lot. What console are you on?

• Like 2

Ok, I wanna be with the in crowd so I just created an account so I could reply, too.

You fukwits that are killing people trying to make an (un)honest living are serious turds. You make it difficult to boost an honest set of wheels and it's worse when trying to sell it cuz I've got a bunch of money invested by that time. So I don't boost cars when the server is more than half full, it's just stupid. So I grab my Buzzard and go join the fukwits (if you can't beat em, join em)

But you're not nearly as big of a turd as the fukwit that created an account to come and cry about it. Seriously, OP, grow a pair. Read the forums and see what the cool kids are doing and try that. I haven't tried the glitched solo thing, but I will keep finding new sessions until I come across one that's not full of twats.

(edit to add: if you really wanna piss off the griefers, every time you kill them go into passive mode. They rage.)

Edited by FukNRekd

what did you expect op. its gta....the name tells you the type of ppl who play this game. the assholes and bitches are in full force in that game. there no holding hands and singing kumbaya.

also bitch and moan.

How does one stay away from pubic lobbies (I am assuming you actually mean public lobbies ;D ).

And the fact this is a crime game, doesn't mean people by default are pricks. I've played many games where killing eachother is the main and only objective. Yet, usually there is a community which is not completely filled with Trevor Philipses.

Goddamn snowflakes, so glad GTAO let's me melt you with my proverbial blow torch :D

• Like 4

Ok, I wanna be with the in crowd so I just created an account so I could reply, too.

You fukwits that are killing people trying to make an (un)honest living are serious turds. You make it difficult to boost an honest set of wheels and it's worse when trying to sell it cuz I've got a bunch of money invested by that time. So I don't boost cars when the server is more than half full, it's just stupid. So I grab my Buzzard and go join the fukwits (if you can't beat em, join em)

But you're not nearly as big of a turd as the fukwit that created an account to come and cry about it. Seriously, OP, grow a pair. Read the forums and see what the cool kids are doing and try that. I haven't tried the glitched solo thing, but I will keep finding new sessions until I come across one that's not full of twats.

(edit to add: if you really wanna piss off the griefers, every time you kill them go into passive mode. They rage.)

yep, thats the best way of dealing with griefers.

of course you can't use it when you you have a bounty on you or your doing ceo, bunker or hanger work.

Edited by hugh750

also bitch and moan.

How does one stay away from pubic lobbies (I am assuming you actually mean public lobbies ;D ).

And the fact this is a crime game, doesn't mean people by default are pricks. I've played many games where killing eachother is the main and only objective. Yet, usually there is a community which is not completely filled with Trevor Philipses.

Idk using crabs b gone? Lol

Op yes they are....except for the fine ppl on these forums. I met a lot of cool ppl on here than on actually online.

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 1

True, but it's not beneath me to quit CEO and go full twat on them. Especially if I've already lost any potential investment.

Get some friends from here, Reddit and see if you know anyone in real life that plays this. Believe it or not, having people that are not in a random lobby are more helpful and fun. Best advice for you if you're going alone is go to Invite Only or Closed Session. Solo Session is pretty pointless since nearly most mode such as Job missions are not accessible in that session.

Edited by Metal Slime
  • Like 2

HamwithCheese

Do you think this forum is run by devs that made this game?

Lol, yep you're right, I'm lead dev #1 right here.

• Like 2

Lols, you guys are harsh...

Somebody send this guy a friend request and help him out.

lll-H-I-M-lll

Only if we can sing kumbaya or its not happening :D

Someone's griefing m'lord kumbaya

Oooooooh lord, kumbaya

Smooth Longsack

Best thread of the year. Mods please roll the official b&m thread into this. Honestly i love it.

f*ck casuals and noobs.

lll-H-I-M-lll

Oooooooh lord, kumbaya

Last week when i was in the naughty lobby (op would love it there) someone was blasting this song through the headset lol

• Like 2

Oh man, I've learned so much. I shall immediately cease attacking the lower levels, and become a paragon of kindness and generosity such as this game has never seen before. Telling me that I'm terrible has opened my eyes like nothing before.

• Like 3

Oooooooh lord, kumbaya

Last week when i was in the naughty lobby (op would love it there) someone was blasting this song through the headset lol

It might have been my son :blush:

• Like 1