Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,706 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
NumaYay

Does R* know that they've ruined GTA V?

NumaYay

Do you think that R* employees can sleep well today, or do they have nightmares because they know that they've completely ruined the GTA franchise with GTA V?

I mean, they are not dumb or so, they know the game only sold so well because of the hype and because of GTAO. But do you think they are actually aware of the well-known fact that they almost buried the classic GTA franchise with that rushed Single Player, with the "crater" map, with downgraded and broken physics, broken police and lack of activities? R* employees know why all GTA's were great until V. So they HAVE to be aware of the circumstance that GTA V is ruined, they just hype and praise it to make money. They HAVE to know that SP is a let-down, otherwise they would be completely blind.

Personally I think that many R* employees wake up at night and sweat heavily because they have nightmares about what they've done to GTA and they become depressive. I mean, you wouldn't feel better after transforming a great franchise into a rushed, half-arsed game that just got hyped through trailers. I think R* employees know that they live a lie.

Hot Pursuit

He's back, with more pointless topic

Besides, I didn't agree, GTA V was a revolutionary, especially ahuge improvement over snore, I did agree with Online though

Really, your post is absurd, childish, trollish, cringeworthy, and such things make me cringe and gave me cancer

Ash_735

Really, your post is absurd, childish, trollish, cringeworthy, and such things make me cringe and gave me cancer

Fits right in with your posting style then. :p;)

Hot Pursuit

Fits right in with your posting style then. :p;)Sometimes, but I never use absurd complain like NumaYay

Piggsy pls

You know, judging by that Imran Sarwar interview from a couple weeks ago, I think on some level they recognize they've f*cked up the series with their decisions and business practices, but would never admit it.

Stoney0503

i'm pretty sure you're losing sleep over the fact the majority doesn't share your opinion, not that your opinion counts on this matter since you didn't even work on the game.

if i had worked on one of the most financially successful games of all times i'd be pretty proud, or at the very least i wouldn't care because i got paid for it.

Edited by Stoney0503

ChiroVette

i'm pretty sure you're losing sleep over the fact the majority doesn't share your opinion, not that your opinion counts on this matter since you didn't even work on the game.

if i had worked on one of the most financially successful games of all times i'd be pretty proud, or at the very least i wouldn't care because i got paid for it.

Exactly, I totally agree.

Not for anything, but the massive hyperbole in this thread is a little 'round the bend. First off, Rockstar didn't ruin anything. They released a top-notch, incredibly well fleshed out, completed and absolutely fun GTA game. Yes, like all games, it has its flaws.

But the reality is that the only thing Rockstar should be ashamed about is their treatment of SP support and their milking every dollar they possibly can from Shark Card sales to the detriment of us single player GTA'ers. But the OP's post is outlandish and wildly unsubstantiated.

∴

We have a B&M thread for complaints like these, which are exhaustingly common as it is. Please use that.