Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,403 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Opcode

Ghost Ship: Creation [Mission-Pack]

Opcode

sfs1mgK.png

1d7QYQg.png

Hi. Welcome to my first and new mission-pack name "Ghost Ship: Creation". You folks might all know a legendary mission designer "LnDPrO" aka "LeonCJ". Yep, this is one of the mission pack that he designed back about 3-4 Years ago. The series of Ghost Ship by "LeonCJ" is remarkable at every aspect. The ideas are from the movies like: "Resident Evil", especially "Ghost Ship" (which are one of my best movies so far). By collaborating the ideas from salient movies (like i mentioned on previous line), the mission-pack became one of the best mission packs, in my sight and it was quiet a genius idea. But still as the best mission-pack. He (author) did not bother himself to continue on this more. The series of this mission-pack moves in silent places which are near to the dump ground because of inactivity and lack of peoples interest in mission-packs. Now after few years, i decided to make another series of this mission-pack and name it as "Ghost Ship: Creation". For information about the mission-pack plot.. just scroll down and read it. The mission-pack contains 8 to 12 mission-pack as this is its prequel.

n9vONXp.png

"The Story of the mission-pack is based on protagonist life. Jennifer, a protagonist, live in Italy with his younger brother, Michael. Jennifer is a member of SASSA company who build experiments in order to assist the Army and Government with new projects. Year, 1988, Jennifer receive immediate orders from the Government and company to travel to San Fierro to test their new experiment name "ALC 322". While in migration, something terrible happens and ship containing 100 of migrants lost in the middle of nowhere including Jennifer. All signals of communications was shut down"

9gijWTB.png

[table]
Name
Type
Character Description
Jennifer
Phillips
Protagonist
She was born in Italy. She works under the Government's Company "SASSA".
Michael
Phillips
Actor
He is the younger brother of Jennifer. He lives in Italy and works there as a teacher.
Ashley
Graham
Second Protagonist/Actor
She was born in Italy. She is a best friend of "Jennifer". They both work together.
[/table]
2zOP0Ln.png
8QqRtEp.png
Link of the missions are coming soon. For now be patience.
The topic will update later or soon. Please give your feedbacks so, i can get your ideas.
Edited by Opcode

Huzaifa khan

Story looks really interesting, can't wait to see what happened with 100 's of migrants. Btw, amazing logo! :):^:

Opcode

Story looks really interesting, can't wait to see what happened with 100 's of migrants. Btw, amazing logo! :):^:

Amethyst

Plot reminds me of a movie that I watched when I was a kid, but I forgot what name is it. I'm excited at this one, well good luck then.

leoncj

Uhh... I mean, I'm okay with this, but.. dude - not cool. You could have asked for me for my permission to continue or use my project for your own.

Other than that, I'm okay with this. At least someone remembers my horror Mission-pack

Opcode

Uhh... I mean, I'm okay with this, but.. dude - not cool. You could have asked for me for my permission to continue or use my project for your own.

Other than that, I'm okay with this. At least someone remembers my horror Mission-pack

Woah, you still online. I thought you just left DYOM and resuming your work on 'Youtube'. My mistake and apology from you for making a new part of your mission-pack. I really thought that you just left the 'DYOM' so, in this case, i did not ask permission from you but since, you are okay with this then i shall continue this without bothering you for permission.

It's really good you see you again. At least i got some 'okay' cookie from the legend :hehe:.

leoncj

Woah, you still online. I thought you just left DYOM and resuming your work on 'Youtube'. My mistake and apology from you for making a new part of your mission-pack. I really thought that you just left the 'DYOM' so, in this case, i did not ask permission from you but since, you are okay with this then i shall continue this without bothering you for permission.

It's really good you see you again. At least i got some 'okay' cookie from the legend :hehe:.

I'm always online, I mean you can literally find me on Discord too. But anyways, goodluck on this ;)

Opcode

@LnDPro - Thank you. I will try make this mission-pack more suspence and accurate. :D