1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

.Bach

What would you change to make SA's story more realistic?

jkk
* Make Carl less submissive to Catalina. No real OG would tolerate a woman totally dominating him like that.

This is my big one. The Catalina cutscenes are the only ones I hasten through even when I haven't played in a while. The irritating timing, her insanity, his whiny begging...it's hideous.

CoolMods

No smoke & ryder betrayal

kill Pulakski & Tenpenny on a mission called "One Penny for ski" that comes after The Truth is out here (removed missions)

Hernandez to have an actual voice and not be a enemy for grove street.

Change "The Green Sabre", instead of Caesar, you will get a call from hernandez and see Poncho (drug dealer) & Jay (another caracter in the game idk how he would look like that were good with grove, even main characters)

See Big Bear & B-Dup in more missions

Remove the mission "Sweet's Girl"

Add the removed missions "The truth's out here", "impounded" and more

Zero will have only one mission, it was removed tho and i don't remember the name.

At the end of the game, the visitors in Cj's house will be Madd Dogg, Kent Paul, B-Dup, Emmet and Denise.

iiCriminnaaL 49

White = Unrealistic compared to the other 3D era games.

Green = Could've been more realistic, but still similar to the other 3D era games.

• Scratching 'Black Project', 'Green Goo' and 'Vertical Bird'.
  • Balancing Toreno's missions. So, instead of flying military planes and blowing some sh*t up, Toreno would order CJ to spy on some rival agencies, and take out some rival agents in a realistic way, like sniping them while in cover, or whatever.
  • Rewriting 'Robbing Uncle Sam' so CJ and Ryder would steal some weapon boxes from the Ballas, rather than the army. (it just looks weird how two street gang OGs could take out a couple of trained soldiers, who ironically pick 9mm's and Uzi's by the way.)
  • Rewriting 'Freefall' so instead of catching the plane and taking the hitmen aboard it out (which was one of the most unrealistic moments of GTA), CJ and a few Leone hitmen would've waited for the plane to reach the airport, then take the Forelli hitmen out. If they reach the Caligula's, mission fails, similar to 'Drive-Thru'.
  • Scratching Woozie's "I'm blind"; since he always moves straight like a man with fine eyes (he bumped into a wall once, but that's it. Other than that, he follows CJ, gets in cars, shoots in the right directions, plays video games, and more).
  • Scratching Ryder's betrayal. (it just came out from nowhere. He was always the loyal homie.)
  • Much like The Lost MC in TLaD, involving the Grove Street Families in the gang related missions during the Los Santos chapters (including the Gang Wars side-mission and 'End Of The Line'), rather than mostly having to get the job done only with Sweet, Ryder or Smoke. (rather than a few missions, they don't help.)
  • Involving the Triads in 'The Da Nang Thang' (only Little Lion was there, who shortly got killed. CJ could've called Woozie for some backup, so they could've arrived with boats or helicopters), 'Yay Ka Boom-Boom' and 'Toreno's Last Flight' (instead of using an RPG, there could've been some use for the Triads, like letting one of them ride a van ahead of the plane, while CJ tries to take it down with a sniper, from the van's back doors).
  • Gangs' relationships with CJ should progressively change depending on the story's events. San Fierro Rifa would be aggressive after 'Pier 69', Varrios Los Aztecas be friendly after 'Los Desperados', etc.
Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

AxA

maybe woozie should be really blind and stop wining each time. 

lil weasel

Grand Theft Auto: Add a Chop Shop to the Game, From the beginning. Not just a short set of missions.

TheSantader25

Improve Big Smoke's shooting. 

mde2

Not having an entire section dedicated to robbing the US Army and stealing multi-million dollar projects with no repercussions.

HundredMill

more diversed missions. most missions are just shooting and driving, it gets old very quickly. 

The Eddo

I'd change all spoken instances of "Ryder" to actually sound like "Ryder" and not "Radda", the pizza guy in the "Ryder" mission only seems to be the one who speaks Ryder's name correctly.

EDIT:

Also, I'd change Ryder's height to be about half of CJ's height or slightly less than that. He is called a "midget" even though he's taller than CJ.

Edited by The Eddo

wfank

I hate flying. I would get rid of all the flying missions and replace them with train journey. Learning to Fly, Noe, Freefall, etc no more . Saint Mark's Bistro is the only mission I will keep flying for. Other missions I would like giving new scenarios with train journeys .... The shootout in Freefall would have been amazing for say if the hitmen were coming via train instead and all i had to do was intercept it before it reached the station and all....

Edited by wfank

iiCriminnaaL 49

Train journeys might be something new for the storyline.

I personally would've preferred boat missions instead. But that's my opinion.

But yeah, most of those flying missions are tedious. Challenging, but boring in the same time.

Light Syde Riandy
On 8/24/2018 at 11:51 PM, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Varrios Los Aztecas be friendly after 'Los Desperados'

I think that would be too late since Cesar and CJ had already been cool to each other since "Cesar Vialpando".

iiCriminnaaL 49
16 hours ago, Light Syde Riandy said:

I think that would be too late since Cesar and CJ had already been cool to each other since "Cesar Vialpando".

Fair point. But they weren't much of friends by that point. I think they should've been neutral after 'Cesar Vialpando', and friendly after 'Los Desperados'. (or maybe neutral in both cases would be more realistic)

Big_Smiley
10 hours ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Fair point. But they weren't much of friends by that point. I think they should've been neutral after 'Cesar Vialpando', and friendly after 'Los Desperados'. (or maybe neutral in both cases would be more realistic)

Agreed. Aztecas are never friendly towards CJ in anyway. It just didn't make sense that after saving their entire hood from the Vagos they still remain hostile towards Carl eventually attacking him if he doesn't leave the area. CJ even offered to take Hazer to the hospital after being injured by one of Vagos. One of the few things I wished stayed from the beta cause Aztecas were originally supposed to get along with the Groove. Serves them right though because with various territory gliches, their hood is mixed with GSF, Ballas, and Vagos. So the poor dudes can't walk or drive in their turf peacefully without getting checked from a rival :p 

Edited by Big_Smiley

Copcaller

Have Ryder die during Green Sabre loyal to the grove till the end 

More of B dup and Big bear 

Actually having a mission where the Grove and triads repulse a mafia hit squad seems weird Salvatore just rants in phone and nothing comes of it 

More missons involving Vagos

Edited by Copcaller