2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Celebrate 4 Years of GTA Online, Halloween Specials, GTA$400K Giveaway and More

Matrelith

In honor of four years of GTA Online this month, we've got a special GTA$400,000 gift for all players who log in to GTA Online on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC, along with a considerable collection of celebratory 2x GTA$ & RP opportunities and discounts; read on for details. Plus check out what's new this week in-game, including the menacing Vigilante and a new Transform Race to put it to the test, the haunting Condemned Adversary Mode, a complimentary trio of horror movie t-shirts and more...

c78f095dfbe2088426d2adb85e995cf3b4eeb165

NEW VEHICLE: VIGILANTE

Introducing the Vigilante, the ultimate instrument of vengeance. Equipped with rocket propulsion technology and front-mounted machine guns (with room for a missile upgrade), the Vigilante will strike fear and provide swift justice to those who come for your throne. Impose order on the streets of Los Santos with the Vigilante, available exclusively from Warstock Cache & Carry.

Get a taste of the Vigilante's automotive prowess in the haunting new Transform Race, Inferno. Soar through a hellish landscape in the Ultralight, transform into the Beast and leap through a burning wilderness, then rip through the streets in the Vigilante - and earn double payouts as all Transform Races continue to serve up Double GTA$ & RP through October 30th.

2142c7cd13672fd92c3ec9bb2969a9c17d9bd9d5

NEW ADVERSARY MODE: CONDEMNED

There’s a dead man walking in Los Santos, and it could easily be you. Just in time for Halloween, the nightmarish Adversary Mode Condemned marks one unlucky player for imminent death: when the timer runs out, they’re worm food. Their only hope is to pass the bad news onto somebody else, and the only way to do that is by sending them on a short trip to a shallow grave. Last man standing wins. Earn Double GTA$ & RP in Condemned now through November 6th.

Keeping the earnings going, Smuggler's Sell Missions will also provide Double GTA$ & RP payouts to all participants through the 6th. And for the loyal associates who risk life and limb to execute your devilish deeds, Double GTA$ Salary payouts.

31eef3816f2157042ea0c05a5f0c421df328b0d8

RING IN FOUR YEARS OF GTA ONLINE WITH LOG-IN REWARDS, DISCOUNTS AND MORE

To celebrate four years of Southern San Andreas mayhem, we're offering up a few treats to any and all players who log in to GTA Online at any point through November 6th. Anyone who plays during the period will receive a GTA$400,000 award that will be deposited in their Maze Bank account between November 6th and 13th.

For costumed crazies roaming the streets in preparation for Halloween, not only are Halloween Masks and Facepaint you know and love returning to Los Santos at a 25% discount, but we're slashing 25% off the Fränken Stange, the Lurcher and the demonic LCC Sanctus, all returning as well. On top of these ghoulish tricks and treats, all players will also be gifted a trio of classic in-game horror film t-shirts for logging in: the Cheerleader Massacre 3 T-Shirt, the Vinewood Zombie T-Shirt, and the Knife After Dark T-Shirt.

And as part of the four year GTA Online celebration, there is also an outrageous selection of items on discount this weekend - everything from properties like Hangars, Biker Clubhouses, Bunkers and Vehicle Warehouses - to select Super cars, motorcycles like the Shotaro (remember to play Deadline to unlock this bike!), Special Vehicles and Weaponized Vehicles, are on sale through October 30th.

PROPERTIES

• All Hangars – 30% off
  • All Bunkers – 30% off
  • All Biker Clubhouses – 30% off
  • All Vehicle Warehouses – 30% off

SPECIAL & WEAPONIZED VEHICLES

• Weaponized Tampa (both prices) – 30% off
  • Half-Track (both prices) – 30% off
  • Ramp Buggy (both prices) – 30% off
  • Phantom Wedge (both prices) – 30% off
  • Ruiner 2000 (both prices) – 30% off

CARS, MOTORCYCLES & AIRCRAFT

• Vapid Retinue – 30% off
  • Hijack Ruston – 30% off
  • Pegassi Infernus Classic – 30% off
  • Pegassi Vortex – 30% off
  • Nagasaki Shotaro – 30% off
  • Declasse Tornado Rat Rod – 30% off
  • Ocelot Penetrator – 30% off
  • Banshee 900R upgrade – 30% off
  • V-65 Molotok (both prices) – 30% off

Original post: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60295/Celebrate-4-Years-of-GTA-Online-Halloween-Specials-GTA-400K-Giveaway-a

Edited by Matrelith

Free 400k!

That explains all the discounts and bonuses for this event week.. four years of GTA Online lol I knew something was up.

As usual, Rockstar's marketing campaign is a helluva lot more exciting than the actual content.

In summary:

One new car: Vigilante.

One new transform race: Inferno.

One new adversary mode: Condemned.

A four day extension to 2x payouts on transform races.

A 400k bonus (tasty for people with little or no cash).

The usual return of Halloween specials such as masks and cars, plus 25% off.

And a further range of 30% discounted properties and vehicles.

For long-term players like me there's not a lot of interest here. I'll get the Vigilante, of course, and fiddle with a few other things.

For short-term, newbie or GTA online tourists. Happy Halloween!

Edited by Jenkiiii
  • Like 7

Garbage.

Thanks r* for giving us shirts we already have. Like hell just give us the twich shirts!

Garbage.

Thanks r* for giving us shirts we already have. Like hell just give us the twich shirts!

No Twitch shirts for you

Bugger off princess

Black-Dragon96

Lets see if we really get the money this time. I mean when they did the mailing list promotion they promised 200k and many people never got the money.

• Like 3

Besides the $400k, free shirts, and 2x sell missions? Everything else is kinda meh.

• Like 2

Garbage.

No Twitch shirts for you

Bugger off princess

I'm not the only one who wants them.....soooo

Looks good all-around. I am going to try out the race and adversary mode when I have time today.

Appreciate the bonus cash.

I'd be lying if I said the Vigilante wasn't dumb fun. I despised it when I saw it, along with the whole concept, but I gave it a chance and am slowly warming up to it. While on a rampage against cops, I rammed a squad car and it bounced off a railing in the most stupid way possible, which sent me into a laughing stupor.

Guess me buying and enjoying this car may be me being part of the "problem", but hey, have to be honest: it's fun, different as a vehicle (not as a vehicle choice or in what it can do) and lives up to the spirit of Halloween.

Also got to finally buy the Franken Stange and the Lurcher and am very happy with both. Especially the Stange's exhaust note, oh man. Very nice indeed, and I certainly hope we get more vehicles of this caliber in the future. It's impressive, considering that the Stange, in particular, has "been" in the game for a very long while and is still the best in its working sounds. (Unruly, you're totally right on this!)

It's a shame that I got precisely the "Knife After Dark" shirt for Christmas last year, so I, technically, only got a new one today. Oh well, more chances to get others will certainly arrive.

Plus, I got the chance to buy the face paints and bobble heads I had ignored from last year, expanding my collection.

The double bonuses for Transform Races and Smugglers sell missions don't quite strike my fancy but I'm glad they're there for those who need them and/or enjoy these particular game modes. Glad to see the game celebrate its fourth anniversary with such force. Happy birthday, GTA Online!

Speaking of Transform races, Inferno's atmosphere sells it for me. The race itself kinda drags out but that's to be expected of a Point To Point. Now, the thing that I don't get is, with such a great nightly green effect, all the houses and trees burning and the sea raging more than normal, it makes me wonder why Rockstar doesn't implement this in freemode - doesn't even have to be for the whole event but why not on certain days? It certainly would be a breath of fresh air from the usual weather cycle in the game. Probably something to consider for next year.

Condemned is really fun and tense, as long as you haven't been disqualified. If you have the bad luck of being taken out of the game first, get ready for a lot of idling and waiting while the others play. This seems to be a rather concerning aspect of Adversary Modes as of late, which seems counterintuitive: sitting around for a very long time and doing the reverse of what you are supposed to do in a game. As such, expect a lot of quitters and salt. I won my first attempt at the AM and the last guy standing was not happy in the least, hahah. The selection of a shotgun for the Condemned and Marksman Pistols for the others basically dictates that, due to bunch of factors, either the position of the condemned changes often, or that role is completely demolished if good players happen to be the ones hiding. In short... It's a mixed bag: the tension from Slasher with the sitting around of one of those August Adversary Modes I don't even remember the name for anymore.

Happy Halloween and have fun, everyone.

Edited by Volganor

Today I bought the Sanctus & the Ramp Buggy and I'm considering buying the Weaponized Tampa & Hijack Ruston. I love buying the stuff that I partially want when there's a discount. I'll wait until the Vigilante will have a discount. I don't feel a deep desire to have it on day one.

nLq8x8C.jpg

aje3PlN.jpg

Here's the "Inferno" race.

Thanks, looks utterly boring and now I won't have to race it.

About four minutes in hang-gliders and aquas, and only about 30 seconds in the Vigilante itself.

xInfamousRYANx

Whoopie 400k for a 3.7m car....

How f*cking generous for 4 years of this pile of sh*t

Me rn

q4SVvL0.jpg

Free 400k?

cJgEkgl.gif

My GTAO bank account is even closer to a full recovery from the gunrunning shenanigans :lol:

Edited by SideStunt

DrSweatySphincter

Me rn

q4SVvL0.jpg

Hahahaha XD

^ I expected nothing so I'm happy Rockstar even bothered to give us 400k for doing nothing.

• Like 3

Black-Dragon96

^Well 400k is more then the insultingly low 100k wengot last year. However it is still very low considering its the 4 years gta online celebration.

Well i tryed out the new mode and I would lie if I would say that I enjoyed it. I honestly did not enjoy a single second of the three maps I played before I gave up.

The enjoyable thing in slasher was the slasher was very powerfull (shotgun and machete for the slasher while the prey had only flashlights) but unable to see the other players. The other players had to hide in order to win.

Its the exact oposite in condemed. The infected has nothing more than a regular shotgun while the prey has much more powerfull marksman pistols (one shot can be enough to kill). When the defenders stay together, they are perfectly able to hunt the infected. This puts the infected at a massive disadvantage.

Edited by Black-Dragon96

Free money is free money fk wads

Come on Rafae, you're smarter than that. 400k paid into one hand, and 3.7k taken out of the other. It's marketing smorgasbord shenanigans at play again, and the Vigilante is effectively 3.3 million. 400k is useful, I agree, but don't confuse that with Rockstar 'generosity'. It's basic marketing.

Guess me buying and enjoying this car may be me being part of the "problem", but hey, have to be honest: it's fun, different as a vehicle (not as a vehicle choice or in what it can do) and lives up to the spirit of Halloween.

You shouldn't feel sorry for enjoying content in this game, the salty people of this forum be damned.

• Like 1

Come on Rafae, you're smarter than that. 400k paid into one hand, and 3.7k taken out of the other. It's marketing smorgasbord shenanigans at play again, and the Vigilante is effectively 3.3 million. 400k is useful, I agree, but don't confuse that with Rockstar 'generosity'. It's basic marketing.

No ones forcing you to spend that 3.7m or any money at all for receiving that 400k by Rockstar. All you have to do is log in between now and the 30th, that's it. Everything else is your choice.

• Like 2

Me rn

q4SVvL0.jpg

:lol::^: 2x
Edited by RockstarZigs

xInfamousRYANx

When you look at 90k clothing items you realize how small 400k is in gta also. It was just ripe for a meme. I dont play gta anymore anyways i have more money than i can spend simply because I dont play anymore

Shadowfennekin

BOO! Give me the Twitch shirts! :angry:

Ramp Buggy sale! Finally, my vehicle warehouse is complete!

• Like 2