2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Dont You Think The Updates For Online Are Enough?

Roham

Title

I mean like if they just leave online how it is (with the old updates) then can make a new game like gta 6, manhunt 3

huh?

I like GTAO, I wished they would just update the current game with more content like missions, a map expansion, general gameplay improvements. It's an empty canvas, tones of potential.

No.

hi iram or Iran what ever your name is. Your updates are sh*t ur killing gta online. Stop riding on zeldick and do something about it. Also stop posing as member of the forums and asking dumb questions. Don't you have a interns for that?

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 3

No.

hi iram or Iran what ever your name is. Your updates are sh*t ur killing gta online. Stop riding on zeldick and do something about it. Also stop posing as member of the forums and asking dumb questions. Don't you have a interns for that?

What is this about? I missed something clearly...

• Like 1

No way. They need to make updates for GTA Online before GTA VI is released or at least announced.

Edited by Gettin up

No.

What is this about? I missed something clearly...

Have a read and then laugh

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/10/23/exclusive-interview-rockstar-discusses-past-present-and-future-of-grand-theft-auto-online.aspx

• Like 4

The Hunter's not here yet, so the updates can't possibly be enough.

Also, they don't generally release another GTA right after DLC stops for the current one do they? GTA V came out some time after GTA IV's DLC had been wrapped up. I expect it'll be a while until another GTA (assuming there is one). Maybe for the best - after 4 years of playing, it should probably have a little rest before going on to another.

For those who say they're completely bored of GTA V/Online - I'm not sure another GTA would boost their interest in it to be honest. I think they're bored of GTA itself, after playing so long, and probably need a break or something. Not trying to start sh*t or get at anyone with that, just vibes.

Edited by Happy Hunter

Title

I mean like if they just leave online how it is (with the old updates) then can make a new game like gta 6, manhunt 3

I'd would honnestly prefere dedicated servers+ability to play with mods on those dedicated servers.

Well, I don't care much about meme vehicles or Halloween updates stuff like that...sorry for being a hater.

I understand the playerbase is splitted in different platforms and console players can't access mods, but on PC there is a sh*ton of mods I'd like to play Online, I mean with peoples. I can play alone with those mods in single player, but thats boring after a while.

There are lot of PC games where paid DLC coexist with user made contents for free and accessible online. I don't see why it couldn't be the case with GTA.

Edited by Hécate-II
  • Like 4

Yeah, I think if GTAO stopped now and they focused on getting RDR + GTAnext out the door that would be good. But I'm biased since I don't play Online any more.

• Like 3

Bruce Khansey

Imho what they could just do is adding some vehicles once in a while and boost the cash and rp reward in all the activities and contact missions.

There are so many things to do, yet still a waste because few players joins these activities without 2x bonuses.

• Like 2

SaveTheZombies

The little updates are fun but I would love to see them come out with a GTA6 in San Fierro or Las Venturas, then just add that island to the existing GTA Online.

I expect to see more updates until GTA 6 is getting released. I mean why shouldn`t they release more updates. It`s the most sold game of all times. They made so many billions with selling the game and sharkcards they would be stupid to bury the cash cow.

SaveTheZombies

Imho what they could just do is adding some vehicles once in a while and boost the cash and rp reward in all the activities and contact missions.

There are so many things to do, yet still a waste because few players joins these activities without 2x bonuses.

They need to permanently 2x the payout for user created jobs and just put a cap on it to limit the exploit jobs.

• Like 1

As one of the last DLCs, i'd really like to see something that they rarely did in the past: A DLC focused on rebalancing the existing content and game mechanics plus fixing a whole lotta bugs . Will never gonna happen, i know.

Stuff like this combinations:

- I/E: Add insanely accurate homing missiles, then limited to 8 in the ruiner

- Bikers: Insta-Spawn for motorcycle PVs

- Gunrunning: Add the Oppressor as a PV. To make it competitive, give it 20 missiles from I/E

What could possibly go wrong?!?

Then, most important: Readjust payouts for heists and contact missions, so they aren't obsolete in terms of moneymaking as they're now compared to free roam. Also, vastly reduce Sharkcard Real$-Prize or increase GTA$-Value of them. A yacht is worth 60$? kiss my ass.

Many other things i might have mentioned here before in B&M and in the wishlist. Just assume the game is now feature freeze regarding all the stuff the players have and readjust the game balance and mechanics.

• Like 1

Not on my watch. The more updates, the merrier. Regardless of what we get.

lll-H-I-M-lll

From whats been said about december dlc....................NO

Im looking forward too blowing some cash :)

Yeah, glitched eveyrthing possible and left us with griefing tools.

No.

Yellow Dog with Cone

Even while I prefer to still have updated for GTA Online, I would also prefer to R* taking their time at least once and trying to fix the game balance, glitches, exploits and inconsistencies with an update.

Think something like what "Operation Health" was for Rainbow Six Siege.

But yeah, such kind of update doesn't sell Shark Cards.

As Alphaville said once: Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

• Like 3

The new updates while not appealing to everyone still appeal to sections of the community and anything they add to online teaches them about what will work and won't work for GTA6 and their other games. Also they constantly have staff coming and going who work on various titles so deploying some to work on GTA Online shouldn't have a significant impact on their ability to produce more games. I agree with Happy Hunter about the people being bored probably not getting a fix from GTA6 because the formula of go here get this/kill them has been the basis for GTA for a long time

Yes and no... even as someone who considers the Free Roam focused post-VIP era to be GTAO's Golden Age, I'm at the point where I'm ready for something new. I definitely don't think they should pack it in entirely, however.

Edited by IamCourtney

i agree on the map expansion, the current map size is boring, plus r* needs to do something about the cheaters in races besides the non contact option (not all hosts enable it).

i agree on the map expansion, the current map size is boring

Yess.

Frankly, while R* North continues to narrow down the focus of updates, to the exclusion of different tastes, play styles, etc., there's always going to be room for new updates - just to add some balance and variety to the game.

And yeah, they could just leave current GTAO, get RDR2 out, and then focus on an improved experience for GTA 6/GTAO 2.0 - but that's just it: if this, the current status quo of GTAO 1.0, is what they consider a fitting finished state, that's ...not exactly encouraging as to what the core design focus will be for GTAO 2.0.

I've seen too many people walk away from the game in frustration this year alone - many of whom had previously been huge fans of the game for years. If there's no sign of a 'pivot', I don't see them coming back to a future GTAO, or even the next GTA, RDR2, etc., because R*'s burned up a lot of goodwill, there. :/

...so maybe mix things up in 2018 - eh, R*? :p

• Like 3

No.

You should probably project your anger in a much more healthy way...

... like playing something that isn't GTAO if it bothers you so much.

.Diana McFarland.

I WANT EXPANSIONS and QoL updates.

das all

• Like 1