Animation Fix

MMK_033

well i have changed and added Vc weapons to SA from left over's.

i did add "Gun Aiming Offsets" and also Edited "objects.dat" i am Using Old Unused Anims Like that one...

(sorry for My bad English)

Edited by SHIFAAH9

well i have changed and added Vc weapons to SA from left over's.

i did add "Gun Aiming Offsets" and also Edited "objects.dat" i am Using Old Unused Anims Like that one...

(sorry for My bad English)

Wait, so you are using "TEC" animation, and it doesn't crash the game for you?

Or simply adding entries to the "Gun Aiming Offsets" works fine?

the "TEC" anims..? actually Which one... i currently have Unlocked the the "shot Gun " Anims shown By =OG4LIFE= .....

Or simply adding entries to the "Gun Aiming Offsets" works fine?

yeah.. Kind of both (i.e adding + copying)

Edited by SHIFAAH9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Shogun Pacino

Does this fix the broken jaws in cutscenes

Edited by CoolMods

Does this also fix the animation bug of two peds holding each other's hands?

I think not. I don't really have any idea what anims are responsible for holding hands, maybe it's even some hardcoded stuff, such as driver's hands "gluing" on the handlebars of motorcycle, what makes them look weird while doing driveby shooting. Unfortunately, I can't do anything with such stuff. But I know that there's some ASI fix which removes that "gluing", you may find it within some skateboard mod that replaces one of the bicycles.

Does this fix the broken jaws in cutscenes

No, not yet, but maybe I'll do some experiments with cutscene anims. Yet I'm aware of such a bug in the Green Goo mission intro cutscene. If you know anything else, I would be pleased to know as well.

I'll be back for making new updates about two weeks later, so the project isn't dead. I may do something in these days if I get a chance though.

It could be usefull to also have a txt file with the line you need for the drunkwalk addition when you use a modified animgrp.dat (such as junior_djjr's running old woman fix). For now I just replaced whatever was different between above mentioned mod and vanilla file in your provided animgrp.dat and it seems to work correctly so far.

As I seen in first page women have two handed weapon animation, when I try to the game it doesn't change

7Oq4Dlt.png

Check this out, this animation set as a whole allways keeps the peds feet under the ground, i think you could do something about it, it happens when they are idle, walking, and running, i thought it only happened with modified skins, but as i just noticed, is the same on the default skins.

• 1 month later...

I was looking for this animation, finally found it.

Edited by 1010

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for asking you this, but, which is that timecyc and how do you get that specular lighting in cars? Can you give me a download link? Is great.

Btw, nice mod. I'm testing it.

Edited by Mozza_

Sorry for asking you this, but, which is that timecyc and how do you get that specular lighting in cars? Can you give me a download link? Is great.

Btw, nice mod. I'm testing it.

Looks like timecycp.dat (renamed to timecyc.dat, basically the not broken ps2 timecyc) and skygfx.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
NikaGurgenidze

I have some animation mods in my gta such as python.ifp rifle.ifp  shotgun.ifp drivebysifp.Everything worked perfectly,but one day i was unable to drive-by.I do not know how to fix it.I removed my anims all that,but my character cannot drive-by.Any ideas how can i solve this problem?

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2018 at 10:29 AM, Pirushu said:

The video perfectly explains my problem

I fixed it with this mod today https://gamemodding.com/en/gta-san-andreas/packs/others/77267-official-pc-remastered.html there is animation fix file in modloader folder.And yeah do not replace existing files because it will revert to bugged one when you enter in car,only place new ones.

Edited by Over_Pro123

• 5 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 11:09 AM, NikaGurgenidze said:

I have some animation mods in my gta such as python.ifp rifle.ifp  shotgun.ifp drivebysifp.Everything worked perfectly,but one day i was unable to drive-by.I do not know how to fix it.I removed my anims all that,but my character cannot drive-by.Any ideas how can i solve this problem?

may be i can be your save game

I didn't really like your fix because it doesn't make sense to remodel the animations and fix bugs.

Coming soon...

i Fixed a little bit the Cj's glued mouth that make cj not open his mouth correctly, when using cesar haircut, or bald haircut, or caps, or any other textures that uses head.dff, but it only works good with ripped cj, the head doesn't fit well on normal cj or fat cj, idk what to do in 3ds max to solve that problem

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oprhhg2x56uxn6b/CJ's+glued+mouth+BUG+Fixed.7z/file

Update:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p8la9thebqkfds8/CJ's+glued+mouth+BUG+Fixed+Update.7z/file

now is totally fixed, and work with Fat CJ, Skinny CJ, And Ripped CJ, now cj can use the animations correctly using head.dff (cesar, bald, cesar and beard etc..)

Edited by GSF_Cat
  • Like 3

On 2/14/2021 at 2:38 AM, Over_Pro123 said:

Also we need fix for this two glitched outfits (bug with Cj's neck) https://imgur.com/a/VNEaZpr

that's something that happen without my fix, or the animations.. i'm asking my self what could be, once i noticed that.. but then i forgot

Edited by Learn To Fly Carl

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2021 at 3:53 AM, GSF_Cat said:

Update:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p8la9thebqkfds8/CJ's+glued+mouth+BUG+Fixed+Update.7z/file

now is totally fixed, and work with Fat CJ, Skinny CJ, And Ripped CJ, now cj can use the animations correctly using head.dff (cesar, bald, cesar and beard etc..)

Learn To Fly Carl (GTAFORUMS)

MegaGtangel (Youtube)

@GSF_Cat Hello, it's possible to make this fix work on a hair mod? In this mod, the mouth doesn't open when CJ is ripped.

https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/skins/2624-dlinnye-tyomnye-volosy.html

I think this mod was made from Cesar, because the mouth only opens when CJ is skinny or fat and is glued when he is ripped.

Edited by MonteiroZ4

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 7:37 PM, MonteiroZ4 said:

@GSF_Cat Hello, it's possible to make this fix work on a hair mod? In this mod, the mouth doesn't open when CJ is ripped.

https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/skins/2624-dlinnye-tyomnye-volosy.html

I think this mod was made from Cesar, because the mouth only opens when CJ is skinny or fat and is glued when he is ripped.

i could try in the future, because right now i'm not modding anymore, that's something that have be fixed with 3ds max, and right now i'm a little bit rusty of my knowledge with the program, so i don't think i can do it right now

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
SprunkieMonkey

UPDATE!
Fixed radio tune animation - Player no longer levitates when changing radio station in boats and legs don't go through bottom of sports cars and karts.
Update is based on version 1.5. I think it would be great if @MMK_033 includes it in his fix.
I removed keys for L_Thigh, R_Thigh and pelvis so they use sit idle animation. Imported and exported using Kams scripts.

Installation:

Replace anim.ifp in GTASA directory/anim folder or in folder with modloader.
Download

On 2/9/2021 at 7:53 AM, GSF_Cat said:

i Fixed a little bit the Cj's glued mouth that make cj not open his mouth correctly, when using cesar haircut, or bald haircut, or caps, or any other textures that uses head.dff, but it only works good with ripped cj, the head doesn't fit well on normal cj or fat cj, idk what to do in 3ds max to solve that problem

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oprhhg2x56uxn6b/CJ's+glued+mouth+BUG+Fixed.7z/file

Update:

Seems like when I put any colored rag front on CJ,his mouth is still glued.