Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,040 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Roham8506

If You Could Change GTA's Story, Which Game And What Would You Change

watersgta3
Posted (edited)

Definitely GTA San Andreas. What would I change? I would make it so Ryder stays on CJ's side and maybe work alongside him with Cesar in SF. Either that or have Ryder in rehab and let CJ meet him in LV to collaborate to do missions. Check out this fanfic I wrote: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12231702/1/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas-Re-write

Not quite finished with it yet though.

Edited by watersgta3

Copcaller
Posted (edited)

Gta V cut back on the FIB lapdog angle and add in some more heists like others said keep Johnny alive as he and Trevor battle for supremacy of the gun and meth trade maybe have him ally with the Azteckas or Madrozo

Make Madrozo the main antagonist instead of Weston 

As for gta 3 let me kill king Courtney and add in Darkels missions

As for lcs more Massimo torini make him like the anti toni this deadly efficient mob enforcer and get rid of jd introduce luigi this up and coming mobster and pimp who befriends toni. Also make him a made man earlier with the ability to recruit Leone goons.

Edited by Copcaller

Hmmm nice bike

Like others have said, I'd either heavily scale back or take away the FIB element to V's story. IV handled a government agency plotline much better. You were a criminal that they brought on to do dirty work so that they could do a favor for you before disappearing, and you'd be getting paid for the work (as opposed to the FIB taking away most of your cash from a heist). V felt almost like Rockstar were trying to push the secret agent sh*t onto the story because they know Agent is never gonna be finished but still wanted a game around government agencies.

Overall, I think having three protagonists in one game was ambitious, but I feel like it was a mistake, too. Especially given that the game only had 69 missions (including many that were simple and boring "Pick up an outfit" tasks that added nothing to the story). It was too few missions for too many protagonists, and it didn't leave a lot of time for good character development. Franklin had a ton of potential as a character, but we saw like 2 missions involving his life pre-Michael before you completely forgot about Stretch and why they didn't like that guy.

Jerking For Soup

Remove the other two protagonists and have Franklin be the main character, albeit with a little bit more depth and personality. I really liked playing Mikey and Trevor, but I find it more immersive while playing one character.

Have Franklin’s life in a gang be playable so we can actually get to know him as a character. 

Also remove the FIB part as previously stated. GTA is a crime game, too special forces-esque for my liking.

And actually have Weston be a more evil antagonist. The first time I played I had no idea how he wronged the trio to be killed like that.

Remove deathwish entirely, or have it so if Michael or Trevor die in deathwish they are not seen in the ending and Franklin has to continue on by himself. What’s the point in the other endings if deathwish is a cakewalk and is the best ending entirely? It just seemed to scare off kids who thought Franklin would die more than anything.

Algonquin Assassin
On 6/25/2018 at 6:06 AM, Hmmm nice bike said:

Like others have said, I'd either heavily scale back or take away the FIB element to V's story. IV handled a government agency plotline much better. You were a criminal that they brought on to do dirty work so that they could do a favor for you before disappearing, and you'd be getting paid for the work (as opposed to the FIB taking away most of your cash from a heist). V felt almost like Rockstar were trying to push the secret agent sh*t onto the story because they know Agent is never gonna be finished but still wanted a game around government agencies.

For me it's more to to with it feeling like the goals of each of the protagonists are completely squandered and don't seem to matter  It feels like going from a GTA game to Splinter Cell.

Hmmm nice bike
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

It feels like going from a GTA game to Splinter Cell. 

Funny, I saw someone mention this way back in 2012 during one of the original previews, I think the Game Informer one. The preview mentioned the Hans Zimmer-esqe score in the background while Michael rappelled out of a helicopter to take the guy out of the office, and someone on here said "This doesn't feel like GTA, it feels like they're describing Splinter Cell or something like that."

5 minutes ago, Jerking For Soup said:

And actually have Weston be a more evil antagonist. The first time I played I had no idea how he wronged the trio to be killed like that.

Same with Steve Haines. Both were a couple of douchebags rather than truly evil antagonists like previous games had. They felt like they belonged in Watch Dogs 2 (who also has a Devin Westin-like douchebag for a main antagonist, complete with a man bun). Unlike previous games, I can also hardly remember exactly what they did wrong. Steve Haines forced Michael and the others to be special agents, and Westin made Franklin get cars and then randomly sent a hit squad after Michael's family for reasons I can't even remember.

And who the hell knows what Stretch even did to deserve getting named as a target in the finale.

Edited by Hmmm nice bike

TheSantader25
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

Funny, I saw someone mention this way back in 2012 during one of the original previews, I think the Game Informer one. The preview mentioned the Hans Zimmer-esqe score in the background while Michael rappelled out of a helicopter to take the guy out of the office, and someone on here said "This doesn't feel like GTA, it feels like they're describing Splinter Cell or something like that."

Same with Steve Haines. Both were a couple of douchebags rather than truly evil antagonists like previous games had. They felt like they belonged in Watch Dogs 2 (who also has a Devin Westin-like douchebag for a main antagonist, complete with a man bun). Unlike previous games, I can also hardly remember exactly what they did wrong. Steve Haines forced Michael and the others to be special agents, and Westin made Franklin get cars and then randomly sent a hit squad after Michael's family for reasons I can't even remember.

And who the hell knows what Stretch even did to deserve getting named as a target in the finale.

Weston sent goons after M because he considered Michael responsible for Molly's death also he didn't pay Franklin and trevor after all that work. Haines got killed because he wanted trevor dead. Stretch sent Franklin and Lamar to death traps 3 times and was planning another one on Lamar when Michael arrived to kill him. 

The thing about V is that it's the first in the series to actually make you feel like you're more powerful than the antagonists. The trio combined with Lester were TOO OP for the douchebag antagonists. I doubt even a guy like Dimitri or Tenpenny could f*ck with them. Main reason is also Lester who magically finds the location of every human being.

Edited by TheSantader25

Hmmm nice bike
10 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Main reason is also Lester who magically finds the location of every human being.

Thanks for reminding me about this. Lester basically could have found Osama Bin Laden. It seemed like he had unlimited hacking capabilities and him being there much of the time felt like an easy way out of explaining how certain things are done. How can we find this person? Lester found their phone's GPS signals and can see them on security cameras. How are we gonna get rid of these diamonds? Lester already contacted the buyers and will have the money wired to our accounts instantly. How do we get rid of this nuclear weapon? Don't worry, Lester'll help take care of it.

Laker23

Could write an essay on this but I'll keep it brief.

GTA V - Remove Franklin from the game entirely. Focus more on the past relationship between Michael and Trevor, include a lot more missions from previous years, like the prologue.

Tone Trevor down. Don't have to make him just a normal guy, just a tad less crazy and let the story narrative be driven by these two men.

Give me an actual bad guy instead of the bunch of f*cking morons that we got. I'm supposed to feel satisfied at the end of the game at their demise. I couldn't have cared any less at the end of V.

There was a brilliant story waiting to happen in V, instead we got a horrendous 'let's do some heists for the FIB' crap.

AreWomanMadeFromSand?

GTA 5: Michael finds his yacht during the mission the third way, fakes his death again and sails off into the sunset with his cut from the big score

anthony
Posted (edited)

GTA 5:

The overall tone of the game is now gritty, serious and sad. About Euphoria think something like GTA 4 improved, blood pools and entry and exit wounds like MP3 and RDR, weapons sound realist with the correct recoil, the handling is something like GTA 4 but much more improved.

I would probably remove every character except Michael and Franklin.

The story would be heavily about Michael and Franklin with a huge if not total focus on bank robbery, the whole robberies along with the action and evading scene and all that would be a mix of HEAT and The Town.

Forget all the current antagonists and Michael and Franklin background.

MIchael, a career criminal, would be living alone in a luxury condo or penthouse near Vinewood and would have many similarities with Neil McCauley from HEAT. 

Franklin would be a robber with a pretty good experience in safe cracking, (especially in jewelry) living alone at the marina in Vespucci Beach (mostly because of his passion with boats and scuba diving)

The game would start with a flashback with Michael and his old crew in Liberty City with a robbery gone wrong.

Not exactly sure about their backgrounds but I have some ideas.

For the rest, I have some ideas too.

Edited by anthony

Algonquin Assassin
18 hours ago, anthony said:

GTA 5:

The overall tone of the game is now gritty, serious and sad. About Euphoria think something like GTA 4 improved, blood pools and entry and exit wounds like MP3 and RDR, weapons sound realist and correct recoil, the handling something like GTA 4 but much more improved.

I would probably remove every character except Michael and Franklin.

The story would be heavily about Michael and Franklin with a huge if not total focus on bank robbery, the whole robberies along with the action and evading scene and all that would be a mix of The HEAT and The Town.

Forget all the current antagonists and Michael and Franklin background.

MIchael, a career criminal, would be living alone in a luxury condo or penthouse near Vinewood and would have many similarities with Neil McCauley from HEAT. 

Franklin would be a robber with a pretty good experience in safe cracking, (especially in jewelry) living alone at the marina in Vespucci Beach (mostly because of his passion with boats and scuba diving)

The game would start with a flashback with Michael and his old crew in Liberty City with a robbery gone wrong.

Not exactly sure about their backgrounds but I have some ideas.

For the rest, I have some ideas too.

That sounds amazing. 👍

You should approach R* for a writing job. This is the thing I was hoping from GTA V all along.

ddubz91
On 6/29/2018 at 6:54 AM, Laker23 said:

Could write an essay on this but I'll keep it brief.

GTA V - Remove Franklin from the game entirely. Focus more on the past relationship between Michael and Trevor, include a lot more missions from previous years, like the prologue.

Tone Trevor down. Don't have to make him just a normal guy, just a tad less crazy and let the story narrative be driven by these two men.

Give me an actual bad guy instead of the bunch of f*cking morons that we got. I'm supposed to feel satisfied at the end of the game at their demise. I couldn't have cared any less at the end of V.

There was a brilliant story waiting to happen in V, instead we got a horrendous 'let's do some heists for the FIB' crap.

I agree with losing Franklin - it'd make a lot of sense, and it could further the story line more for sure. He wasn't a favourite of mine.

Why tone down Trevor though? I think Trevor perfectly mirrors Steven Ogg, and vice e versa. I personally think this makes it an amazing performance IMO, as both have pieces of each other. And Ogg, being an actor did his part right by making the character his own, with influences from himself. I understand a lot of people Trevor is too "crazy" for the average player, but I actually think Trevor reflects the average player - or more so, he creates the madness and conflict a lot of people like within the GTA series. That you can only do within GTA.

I agree that the introduction of Trevor - with him brutally murdering Johnny was a bit much, although it introduced him in a very unique way that was befitting to his character. IMO, Trevor's edge made the whole game for me. That might speak to my own tastes, but whatever the point is that I'm stoked we got such a controversial character like Trevor, because there will never be another one like him.

"What happens in the dark, comes out in the light" - that scene, with that line, gave me memorable goosebumps that I have never got from the GTA series. I think in it's own way, we did get that brilliant story, some people just can't see it.   

Laker23
13 hours ago, ddubz91 said:

I agree with losing Franklin - it'd make a lot of sense, and it could further the story line more for sure. He wasn't a favourite of mine.

Why tone down Trevor though? I think Trevor perfectly mirrors Steven Ogg, and vice e versa. I personally think this makes it an amazing performance IMO, as both have pieces of each other. And Ogg, being an actor did his part right by making the character his own, with influences from himself. I understand a lot of people Trevor is too "crazy" for the average player, but I actually think Trevor reflects the average player - or more so, he creates the madness and conflict a lot of people like within the GTA series. That you can only do within GTA.

I agree that the introduction of Trevor - with him brutally murdering Johnny was a bit much, although it introduced him in a very unique way that was befitting to his character. IMO, Trevor's edge made the whole game for me. That might speak to my own tastes, but whatever the point is that I'm stoked we got such a controversial character like Trevor, because there will never be another one like him.

"What happens in the dark, comes out in the light" - that scene, with that line, gave me memorable goosebumps that I have never got from the GTA series. I think in it's own way, we did get that brilliant story, some people just can't see it.   

I personally didn't care about his scene with Johnny, I mean the brutality of it. I never liked Johnny so it was an incredible way to introduce somebody, and to get my attention immediately.

I don't think he needs to be toned down so much. There were just parts in the story where I thought he was being too ridiculous, just for the sake of being ridiculous.

ddubz91
7 hours ago, Laker23 said:

I don't think he needs to be toned down so much. There were just parts in the story where I thought he was being too ridiculous, just for the sake of being ridiculous.

I understand man, I personally think the ridiculousness of it made it even better, and funnier IMO. Each to their own though.

Mr_Long

GTA 3 : I can't think of much, but maybe we get to kill 8-ball, and here about the reaction from Joey and Toni of Salvotore dying.

Gta Vice city : I found the haitian and Cuban missions sort of pointless. You never actually takeover the Haitian territory. Another thing is I was expecting more of Mercedes in Vice city. I understand the girlfriend system was introduced in GTA SA, but still though. The business missions weren't that fun, specifically ice cream truck and the movie set (dildo dodo).

GTA SA : I think the time is LS is fine to me. But I agree that after Sweet gets arrested(In the mssion Green Sabre) the story is a bit over the place. Killing Ryder was a bit dissapointing, but the overall layout of everything in the story should've been better. I also think we should've heard more about how Tommy Vercetti is doing in Vice City

GTA LCS : Toni isn't that much of a protagonist. He seems like Mr. Tough guy even though he's Salvotore's bitch. Since this is the case, I can't see much of a storyline. Maria is a really bad character since she decides to ditch Toni after he says he ran out of money. 

P.S. : No one mentioned this yet, but the story doesn't make sense because after the mission "Night of Livid Dreads" the yardies randomly attack you on sight for no reason. It doesn't make any sense as there's no explanation for this.

GTA VCS : I can't see a major flop in the story, but maybe Victor should of just accepted he was a criminal instead of saying all the time he doesn't sell drugs.

GTA 4 : I agree make Ray Bulgarin the main antagonist. Also it feels like when you get the chance to kill Darko Brevic it becomes a bit pointless. The story does sort of go in all different directions once you finish "The three leaf clover." Also the story is too serious which brings down the sense of humor.

GTA TLAD : The story is actually pretty good, so I can't think of many changes.

GTA TBOGT : Again a great story not sure what to change.

GTA 5 : First off the game should only have Michael as a protagonist. Franklin can still be a character, and Trevor should be the antagonist. Michael is the most developed out of the trio since he has a family and the story is focused on him getting back into robbing banks. Maybe there could also be a mission where you would try to help Franklin get another girlfriend. Johnny going down like that was a bit sad to watch. Johnny either could of been Trevor's friend or they could of put on a fight. 

Since Michael would be the only protagonist, you would walk into a mission marker and the cutscene  would play out as it does in the game. The only thing that makes no sense is Trevor seems way to calm and friendly when he meets up with Michael. Another thing is after Michael and Trevor end up in North Yankton, the objective of the came should lead you to kill Trevor. That's the one major flop in GTA 5's story. I know that despite how the story plays out Michael still wants Trevor to be dead, but still though.

Those are my suggestions, but people shouldn't hate on GTA 5 as much. Rockstar tried something new, by making the story focused more on the main character, than the side characters and it didn't work as well as planned. Just like Bethesda had to sacrifice dialogue options in Fallout 4 for the voiced protagonist. Instead of bashing on the companies for trying something new, be glad that at least tried something new. If any franchise doesn't at some point try something new, eventually it'll end up like Assasssins Creed. People were getting tired of the same game in annually. 

So please understand that Rockstar tried something new. If they do the same ideas in every GTA game eventually it will go stale and people will stop buying it. 

anthony
Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2018 at 9:43 AM, Algonquin Assassin said:

That sounds amazing. 👍

You should approach R* for a writing job. This is the thing I was hoping from GTA V all along.

Thanks.

Michael is a career criminal and sophisticated criminal mastermind.

The robbery gone wrong in Liberty City took place 1 year before Michael arrive in Los Santos, being the only survivor of his crew, he has lived since then across many different isolated places before arriving in L.S after 11 months of wandering. You can say he is unknown from the police or the FIB since the only thing they have on him is a crappy composite drawing.

Present time is 3 years after he arrived in Los Santos, now completely wandering, still living off his robberies money. He is at the limit of depression and spend his days drinking between bars and strip-clubs.

About Franklin, born and raised in South Los Santos. With no real friends and without any interests in gangs stuff, he quickly left the hood during his 20's to go live with his fisherman uncle in Vespucci Beach . this is where he has learned and developed a passions for boats, fishing and scuba diving. This is also where he learned and mastered the art of safe cracking.

Since his uncle death, he is now living at the marina, and own a boat. By making scores approximately every 6/7 months, and being very discrete and disciplined, make him a formidable thief.

Edited by anthony

ThatBenGuy

San Andreas: I agree with Algonquin Assassin in cutting out the secret agent for hire crap entirely and having CJ just bust Sweet out of jail himself instead.

5: Ok, if you’re gonna kill off Johnny Klebitz, AT LEAST have Trevor chase and kill him like he did with Clay, Terry, and other Lost MC bikers. Also, more emphasis on Michael and Franklin’s student/mentor relationship, once again agreeing with Algonquin Assassin. I would also like to have the ability for Michael and Franklin to be able to hang out after the events of ending A and upon Franklin calling Michael to hangout with him, Michael saying something along the lines of “It brings a tear to my eye, Franklin. Seems like you want more mentoring. Sure!” and then he tells Franklin to pick him up somewhere. Upon Michael being picked up, he says to Franklin something like “Ya know, it seems a little strange not having Trevor around. Oh well, at least there’s more peace and quiet”.

That’s just what I think would make the games better! :)

Hmmm nice bike

I can't believe I never thought of CJ just busting Sweet out of prison himself. I guess you could say that CJ maybe felt genuinely threatened by Toreno, but at the same time given how much one-man-army sh*t he's pulled (including breaking into a secret military installation to steal a jetpack for some hippie) and how Johnny Klebitz was able to break into a prison with just a few bikers, maybe breaking into a prison to get Sweet out wouldn't have been so off-the-wall.

TheSantader25
40 minutes ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

I can't believe I never thought of CJ just busting Sweet out of prison himself. I guess you could say that CJ maybe felt genuinely threatened by Toreno, but at the same time given how much one-man-army sh*t he's pulled (including breaking into a secret military installation to steal a jetpack for some hippie) and how Johnny Klebitz was able to break into a prison with just a few bikers, maybe breaking into a prison to get Sweet out wouldn't have been so off-the-wall.

Tenpenny had him by the balls until the high noon mission. He was controlling carl so he wouldn't try pulling sth like this up. 

Am Shaegar
5 hours ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

You seriously need to pay very close attention to the conversations between CJ and Toreno/Tenpenny.

Even a kid can understand the reasons after learning about the risks associated with breaking into the jail and rescuing Sweet. If it wasn't for the fact that Toreno/Tenpenny can easily end Sweet's life in prison even before he has chance to fight it out and expose Tenpenny. Its not like CJ isn't capable off pulling it up. The mission "Reuniting the famies" is practically a real example of how CJ rescues Seeet from the motel after coming under the attack by the LSPD and SWAT. There was no Tenpenny / Toreno here to remind him aboit the consequences, unlike in case of the post Green Sabre events, and if I am not wrong (since I haven't played TLAD in a long time) then even Johnny was able to break into the prison because there was no Tenpenny/Toreno to stop him. In fact, Johnny had no option other than killing Billy, which is completely different from the sitiation Carl is facing in the story, where both Toreno/Tenpenny had to ensure that CJ doesn't do anything to rescue Sweet by reminding him on several occasions about the consequences.

Seriously, this is common sense.

No offense to you, but it just amazes me to see you and others discussing about the stories and analysing them in so much detail, day in and day out, fail to see this simple difference in both Johnny / CJ's situations?!

You are only focused on breaking into the jail part that is common in both cases, while ignoring the circumstances and the motive behind them.

Hmmm nice bike

Thanks, it's only been a few years since I played through the story, so forgive me if I can't remember the exact dialogue to every conversation that took place or if I forget a detail. And I'm not even saying that that's the way the writers should have gone, nor am I criticizing the story, I just pointed out that it was a possibility. If they really wanted to, I'm sure they could have had some kind of stealthy "break into the prison without anyone noticing so they don't kill Sweet" style mission, but what would have even happened after that anyway? Sweet would be a wanted escaped convict and Tenpenny would come down hard on CJ, and who knows where the story would go.

ellis3246
Posted (edited)

change every car into a variant of the bravura

IN EVERY GAME

including the 2d ones

change the economy into pebbles and

make the guns in the art work for the games ACTUALLY appear in the game

(im talkin to you tommy with the sig sauer that isnt even in the game!!)

Edited by ellis3246
h

Am Shaegar
46 minutes ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

If they really wanted to, I'm sure they could have had some kind of stealthy "break into the prison without anyone noticing so they don't kill Sweet" style mission, but what would have even happened after that anyway? Sweet would be a wanted escaped convict and Tenpenny would come down hard on CJ, and who knows where the story would go.

Stealth or otherwise, there is no need to rush out to rescue Sweet. I think the issue is that you are getting influenced by what others are saying when they come up with all kinds of misleading statements by applying the "what if CJ did this..and that ..becoz [insert any protag] can do" logic. They are fixated with nitpicking ignoring the actual in game explanation and situations just because they are not interested in understanding rather than making SA's story look like it doesn't make sense.

You are certainly a lot better than them, as you do not have any ill intent of unnecessarily criticising any game, which is why I was surprised to read your earlier response.

If you read Tenpenny's conversation in the mission Green Sabre when they drop CJ in the countryside, he clearly says, "Sweet is alive. Alive and inside. He's in a prison hospital being treated for gunshot wounds,  awaiting trial"

Had Sweet been in situations like the one in motel, and even during one of the earlier mission where Sweet and his girlfriend are surrounded by the enemies, then it'd have certainly made sense for CJ to rescue him at any cost, stealthily or not.

But this situation is different. Sweet is sentenced to prison and awaiting the trial. By acting like a rambo to rescue him, you are just going to make much more easy for Tenpenny to go after a criminal for escaping the prison while awaiting the trial. How's that going to make Sweet's life better than the life in jail? At least, Sweet is safe inside the prison as long as CJ is not a direct threat to those who have their own vested interests in keeping Sweet alive as long as CJ is doing what he's told to do.

As you progress into the story, Toreno enters into the scene who helps CJ in getting out of the situation that Tenpenny has put him into. Toreno is not interested in harming him or his brother. He actually helps in making Sweet's early release, thus your objective of rescuing Sweet is fulfilled automatically without the need to break into the jail. 

Ondr4H

GTA3-Whole story, after end you became enemy of every gang in city.LC became unhabitable.

GTA:SA-More gang mission in LS.Big smoke will not be traitor because I like this character.

GTA V-69 missions only for one character.Not few for this character and few for another.Completely cut yoga main mission, also missions with Michael family.

GTAV story is sadly completely mess...