Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,624 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Hеllеn

Original PS2 Textures for GTA LCS Mobile

Hеllеn

rYYuWLLwmUo.jpg

Dear players.
Finally, I had the opportunity to present to your attention the successfully performed work on transferring all the textures with the adored connoisseurs of the PS2 version of GTA LCS to a low-quality mobile edition from Lucid Ltd.

You will no longer meet in the cutscenes of characters with crooked necks, in the street - passers-by with a bad smile and a drooping face. Tony's robes match their original appearance, his facial expression no longer bothers demanding fans.

Woodlands, city parks, buildings and structures, rocky terrain, docks and beach - everything looks much more natural and, at the same time, rich. In many ways, the balance of tones and harmoniousness is achieved by allowing the device and lighting, color correction added to the port.

The cars are returned to their ancestral generic, mud textures, scratches, scrapes - all native.

Hud and radar are transferred from the PS2 version.
The effects textures from the PSP version are also completely transferred.

The text file ReadMe contains instructions for installing on Android, enjoyable use.

It was tested on the version of GTA LCS 2.2, so there is no guarantee that it will work on older versions.

Special thanks for little help: Gladion

Original PS2 Textures for GTA LCS Mobile v1.1.1

What's new:
- Fixed textures with alpha chanels

- Added "Bus" textures, and also it is returned to the traffic

Screenshots★

Y5-kfJnGAN0.jpg0GwoNmhpQio.jpgKGWb4As1s30.jpgO3kMkxlOark.jpgqq_F6iM4Km8.jpgiGR60E82eRs.jpgqpdH8JYj7u8.jpg6Xx0nFqU9jo.jpgDCAqOCh-atc.jpgd8uZbuaSDUo.jpgjnf7bud0rd8.jpgbDdK5TKQUdw.jpgeAad-es-7tM.jpg_7lcFJQCzk0.jpg

Files for manual installation with obbdec and makeobb

Download

Complete cache for GTA LCS 2.2 Android(divided into 2 RAR archives)

Download

Edited by Hеllеn

Forever L

Awesome.

Shapaer

Finally...

This is how it should have been in the first place. Good job.

Ohhh123r

Good Job! Now I have to reinstall my GTA LCS on my phone and test this mod :^:

Edit 1: GTA:LCS Is installed, it's time to replace the crappy mobile texture with PSP texture

Edit 2:Change from PS2 into PSP because i didn't know the PS2 texture is the same as PSP

Edited by Ohhh123r

Hеllеn

Edit 1: GTA:LCS Is installed, it's time to replace the crappy mobile texture with PS2 texture

PSP, not PS2

Ohhh123r

Edit 1: GTA:LCS Is installed, it's time to replace the crappy mobile texture with PS2 texture

PSP, not PS2

Opps! my bad. I though the PS2 Texture is the same as PSP, so I fixed the feedback.

Hеllеn

Added v1.1.1

What's new:
- Fixed textures with alpha chanels

- Added "Bus" textures, and also it is returned to the traffic

Screenshots

DCAqOCh-atc.jpgd8uZbuaSDUo.jpgjnf7bud0rd8.jpgbDdK5TKQUdw.jpgeAad-es-7tM.jpg_7lcFJQCzk0.jpg

Download

Hеllеn

Add Complete cache for GTA LCS 2.2 Android(divided into 2 RAR archives)

Download

Surya926

Its great that you've completed it.

How about converting PS2 textures? I can't complete it because I'm busy with other things.

Hеllеn

How about converting PS2 textures? I can't complete it because I'm busy with other things.

No. I can not. This is more complicated than with the port of the PSP textures. PS2 can be obtained only with the help of the program by majestic and there all the names are shot down. it will be too difficult. therefore is not.

_Æ_

No. I can not. This is more complicated than with the port of the PSP textures. PS2 can be obtained only with the help of the program by majestic and there all the names are shot down. it will be too difficult. therefore is not.

Are n't textures in gta3.img of Mobile LCS based on PS2?

Hеllеn

Are n't textures in gta3.img of Mobile LCS based on PS2?

in gta3.img GTA LCS Mobile textures from the PSP version.

This mod is made of textures from GTA LCS mobile gta3.img

Edited by ⭐Stella⭐

The Hero

The txds in mobile gta3.img are in PS2 format. It's quite unlikely that they're PSP textures.

Hеllеn

The txds in mobile gta3.img are in PS2 format. It's quite unlikely that they're PSP textures.

but Magic.TXD writes that this PSP version

The Hero

The files identify themselves as "PSP", but this is bullsh*t. It's just Leeds laziness, they're PS2 format (but somewhat broken, they lack swizzle flags).

Gravarty

Yeah that looks much better. Lucid did a horrible job retexturing the game and stealing fan made textures, which doesn't even fit to GTA LCS setting.

Edited by Gravarty

Hanakop93

There is a difference and it's big, but still better quality textures are in PS2.

image.png

image.png

I noticed that there is no chrome effect in vehicles and there are minor errors.

Edited by Hanakop93

Hеllеn

There is a difference and it's big, but still better quality textures are in PS2.

----

----

I noticed that there is no chrome effect in vehicles and there are minor errors.

this is ps2 texture. just there was a mess because of the writing in the tхd files

chrome used original texture from ps2.

Edited by ⭐Stella⭐

ClaudeIzABadAzz

Wow this mod is amazing! May I ask why it's not for iOS?

Hеllеn

Wow this mod is amazing! May I ask why it's not for iOS?

on ios it also works, but you need a jailbreak

there is a link to the manual installation. all the necessary files are there.

undergroundvicious

Great mod!

Is there any mod to bring PS2 textures to PSP? Since I use PPSSPP, it would be great to have PS2 textures on a PSP version.

Hanakop93

Great mod!

Is there any mod to bring PS2 textures to PSP? Since I use PPSSPP, it would be great to have PS2 textures on a PSP version.

It is possible, because by ppsspp emulator you can upload textures without having to modify the original files in umd iso, cso.

undergroundvicious

Great mod!

It is possible, because by ppsspp emulator you can upload textures without having to modify the original files in umd iso, cso.

I've done a quick search and found a great mod by SonofUgly. He brought some HD textures to LCS, VCS and even CW.

Here's the link: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=22930

Some screens:

5uDNbsah.png

Y9g0JuPh.png

QEp87Qzh.png

AAFY5KKh.png

He did a great job. Unfortunatly it's not a complete texture update, but HUD, some buildings, ped skins, map, etc.

It would be great to see a complete retexture mod, PPSSPP is a really great emulator, we don't even need to change original files on ISO or CSO, as you said.

It has a tool that reminds me ModLoader, worked like a charm.

ClaudeIzABadAzz

I'm trying to install this mod, and the instructions say:

'Drag main.17.com.rockstargames.gtalcs.obb to obbdec_lcs.exe to unpack this archive.'

But there is no main.17.com.rockstargames.gtalcs.obb or obbdec_lcs.exe in the folder!

Hеllеn
Posted (edited)

I'm trying to install this mod, and the instructions say:

'Drag main.17.com.rockstargames.gtalcs.obb to obbdec_lcs.exe to unpack this archive.'

But there is no main.17.com.rockstargames.gtalcs.obb or obbdec_lcs.exe in the folder!

if you download manual install you need find obbdec and makeobb programs in internet. and you need original lcs android obb files for unpacking obb archive. if you download obb install you need only winrar and apk v2.2

Edited by ⭐Stella⭐

undergroundvicious

Hellen, have you ever considered making a complete overhaul for LCS? I mean, a good texture pack to the game, available to run on emulators?

As I've shown on SonOfUgly's mod, it is possible to use texture packs on PPSSPP (I don't know if it is on PCSX2, gotta check that). Did you ever think about to make a mod like this?

This would be really great, using updated textures on these games would be perfect. VCS PC Edition team had made such great work on textures for VCS, could use them on a mod like this, for instance (of course, if they agree). Game would be easily updated, since most textures already exist.

Ash_735

VCS PC Edition team had made such great work on textures for VCS, could use them on a mod like this, for instance (of course, if they agree). Game would be easily updated, since most textures already exist.

Like this?

FjAv2Nz.jpg

k5S0Uee.jpg

That's just after a few quick texture swaps, mainly HUD Elements, Vehicle Generics and Particle Effects. Fonts and Buttons are still using the ones that SonOfUgly packed but I'm just using his mod as a reference point for the hashes, sadly though he named a lot of things wrong so I've been taking time to correct the hash names and their locations, it was just a little side distraction, not sure if I'll get around to finishing it (especially as Fonts need to sized all over again) but I'll keep it in mind that there's interest.

undergroundvicious

VCS PC Edition team had made such great work on textures for VCS, could use them on a mod like this, for instance (of course, if they agree). Game would be easily updated, since most textures already exist.

Like this?

[image]

That's just after a few quick texture swaps, mainly HUD Elements, Vehicle Generics and Particle Effects. Fonts and Buttons are still using the ones that SonOfUgly packed but I'm just using his mod as a reference point for the hashes, sadly though he named a lot of things wrong so I've been taking time to correct the hash names and their locations, it was just a little side distraction, not sure if I'll get around to finishing it (especially as Fonts need to sized all over again) but I'll keep it in mind that there's interest.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, Ash. You've done such a great job on VCS PC Edition on textures and sounds... I remember that I was amazed by every little touch the team made to make an accurate project, fixing uncountable R* mistakes present on original files. If we could use all this material on some texture pack on emulators, we could have almost a "remaster" on VCS, making such a good use for all your hard work.

IIRC PCSX2 doesn't support texture packs - we would have to work on modding the ISO - a little bit boring but not so hard. PPSSPP has the feature, as pointed before.

About the interest on this, yes, I know a lot of people that would enjoy this. Since people still play Stories games, that would be a great addition.