Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,920 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

fw3

What's Something You Hope You NEVER See in GTAO?

MrGrandis

I don't want to see copy and paste ceo business crate stuff dlc in the future.

SmokesWithCigs

Simple for me: anything that does not exist within the real world or that is highly unlikely for one to ever see during his or her lifetime.

I just want a realistic game; I can live with a few stretches of the imagination, but GTA would work better (in my opinion) if realism were the primary focus.

The ship has definitely sailed though; more than I could have ever initially imagined. :/

i'm sick of hearing the word realistic when discussing VIDEO GAMES. just for that I hope they ad power ranger type zords in a future update it would serve you right. "realistic" I hate that word.

Go play Saints Row if you want wacky sh*t. Not every single game series on the goddamn planet needs to be over the top ridiculous bullsh*t.

I don't want wacky sh*t. I don't like hearing the word "realistic". it triggered me. years ago I was in a free aim deathmatch with this little zitbag and he raises a fuss because I was wearing a bulletproof helmet. this was around the time the last team standing update dropped. he was alerting everybody to kick me. I was like"why cant I wear it I paid for it?" his stupid ass answer was "because its not realistic" then later in the game he taunts me for losing and my team was still losing even when I wore the helmet so wtf was his stupid ass problem" I can still here that douchey little sh*t in my head to this day. "realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realis..........."

Chimpokomon

I hope I never see Harbujahn in my session. :ph34r:

Edited by Chimpokomon

Rafae

I hope I never see Harbujahn in my session.

Good one :D

SaltyGTAFMember

More armor for broken helicopters with explosive rounds.

MisFit-138

Why the f*ck do people want GTA to be "more realistic"?! Why make it something it has never been? Its been rated M for Mature since the ratings system was invented, but because only mature people understand thats its satire and that its not to be taken seriously. Its has never been serious or realistic (except maybe IV). It has always been an over-the-top, silly, gratuitous, parody of hollywood movies. As for Rocket Bikes, do you really think that its impossible to build one? Its impractical, but nowhere near the realm of impossible. We have submersible airplanes in real life people.

DarkFlame588

Things that make older stuff redundant.

See:

Oppressor/Vigilante > Ruiner 2k and Rocket Voltic

Thermal/Nightvision helmets > MK II Heavy sniper scopes

Edited by DarkFlame588

HARBUJAHN

I hope I never see Harbujahn in my session. :ph34r:

Lol :D

GenericGTAO

No more false armored windows, the armored technical design has got to be the one of the c**ntiest things in the game...just leave them as glass so when I get a$$ blasted at least it makes sense. No more high aimbot in missions, if I want to have a challenge, I will play a premium race or do a time trial.

Edited by GenericGTAO

NateAssassin

No more super cars, no more retard kid mobile, and no more hotwheels cars.

junior731657

Shark cards are optional (if you want faster access to new content)

Microtransactions can't be avoided in a game fully designed around them.

Sure, you don't have to buy them, but they're still there and the game makes goddamn sure that they're there at all times.

That was exactly the point I was making? lol

junior731657

Why the f*ck do people want GTA to be "more realistic"?! Why make it something it has never been? Its been rated M for Mature since the ratings system was invented, but because only mature people understand thats its satire and that its not to be taken seriously. Its has never been serious or realistic (except maybe IV). It has always been an over-the-top, silly, gratuitous, parody of hollywood movies. As for Rocket Bikes, do you really think that its impossible to build one? Its impractical, but nowhere near the realm of impossible. We have submersible airplanes in real life people.

Finally we have a winner!

Even the first ever GTA had wacky things in it... it's likely that things like Saints Row were copying GTA anyway... most people who complain about GTA Online with the so called unrealistic things probably don't remember the earlier GTAs but only remember GTA IV which they went out of their way to remove wacky things, I was rather shocked to find out the tank didn't exist in GTA IV.. good game all the same but GTA has always been a satirical take on American movies & such :D

SaveTheZombies

I don't want to see weaponized subs or depth charges or anything else that will f*ck with the tranquility of chilling in my kraken. It's the last peaceful refuge on the map. And yea, I know its probably next to go with the pirates update.

Working fuel gauges. I know there are gas stations but i don't want to gas up. And they were going to add that to san andreas or gta4, i forget which.

I don't want to see them take anything else away. I wish we still had armored vans and random crate drops.

Zombies.

And what do you have against zombies?

Simple for me: anything that does not exist within the real world or that is highly unlikely for one to ever see during his or her lifetime.

I just want a realistic game; I can live with a few stretches of the imagination, but GTA would work better (in my opinion) if realism were the primary focus.

The ship has definitely sailed though; more than I could have ever initially imagined. :/

i'm sick of hearing the word realistic when discussing VIDEO GAMES. just for that I hope they ad power ranger type zords in a future update it would serve you right. "realistic" I hate that word.

Go play Saints Row if you want wacky sh*t. Not every single game series on the goddamn planet needs to be over the top ridiculous bullsh*t.

You do realize the original saints row games were based on gta san andreas right?

Also, before gtao even came out, gtav already had UFOs, a ghost, a yeti, mescaline fueled animalities. GTA isn't supposed to be normal.

The wacky stuff doesn't bother me. I dont buy all of it but I had to get that rocket bike, which btw is way better than the saints row rocket bike. That thing is hilarious and I don't even grief people. So in the chance that they come out with something else that is that much fun, I say they keep going.

That goes for the businesses too. I hope we get a pimp business next; the clothes and cars for that update would be awesome.

Voodoo-Hendrix

- Paid DLC (unless is Story Mode DLC)

- Premium currency (we have enough with Shark Cards)

- Season passes (unlikely)

- Loot boxes

CaptainMarvel

Working turn signals.

Xiled

Even the first ever GTA had wacky things in it... it's likely that things like Saints Row were copying GTA anyway... most people who complain about GTA Online with the so called unrealistic things probably don't remember the earlier GTAs but only remember GTA IV which they went out of their way to remove wacky things, I was rather shocked to find out the tank didn't exist in GTA IV.. good game all the same but GTA has always been a satirical take on American movies & such :D

Yes the older games have "wacky things" in them but they only gave you a handful of them in each game until gta online. Lets see what is more outlandish? A jetpack in san andreas or a flying bike that fires missiles, a batmobile that can fire missiles and launch into the air using a jet engine, and a car that can bunnyhop and can glide using a parachute in gta online?

Gotta include the dlc for gta iv if making an argument with gta online dlc. In the dlc we got the buzzard, apc, annihilator firing explosive miniguns, and the parachute. GTA Online has so many outlandish things it might as well be a different game to the gta series. I love the top down gta games, I love the 3d gta games, I love gta iv and dlc, but do not enjoy gta online. Maybe because the unrealistic things are so overdone and unbalanced that it makes them not enjoyable to use in a multiplayer setting.

Steamy_breezy

Hulk and/or spiderman.

Bruce Khansey

- Boat DLC

- Laser weapons

- Constant AM 2x bonuses

- More supercar prototypes like X80

- A U2 song

Dacelo

More unrealistic crap

CaptainMarvel

More unrealistic crap posts

Mister_Incredible92

Posts that are unrealistic.

KWF1981

Yeah, much has been added that I never really wanted or liked. At this point it don't matter... It put me off and I left... Unfortunately it's too childish now, it's for children now, certainly aimed at those with low attention spans, boom, bang, crash... Zzzz...

* I do love reading all the hate for the younger players, kids are a doddle, they're kids... It's the adults preying/antagonising them that are the real poisonous c*nts with serious issues people wanna be careful off... Idiots.

I suppose I wouldn't want nukes, or anything like the Iron Man/Hulk/Flash type tings I've seen the PC modders use either, but then again, there's the Beast mode in freeroam, never did it, never watched it, could be wrong, but sounds similar. Though seems to be less glitch-able, again, could be wrong... Load of crap to me...

And the day the mod menus or whatever they're called come to current gen, well, that'll be about it for a host of players I recon. Potential game killer. Not that I want GTA:O to continue (I want it to end, I want a new GTA, not anything out of spite mind you, just while this sells, the next gets further away, lol) but the day those clowns make it over, I can see many just say 'forget it' as there was such an issue on old gen, and PC sounds like hell too...

I certainly wouldn't want this game to go out like that. Never will agree with cheating/glitching... Just had to learn to suffer it often here, huge contribution to me quitting too. But it's another thing I wouldn't want to see... More cheats/exploits/glitches... But that's dreamland...

Edited by KWF1981

HARBUJAHN

Unrealistic steak! If ain't the real shizzle with a sizzle GTFO

Edited by HARBUJAHN

R3CON

Monthly subscription

Loot boxes

Continued unrealistic DLC

GTA being Online only and no single-player

More money wipes

Research -style paywalls and randomization

Racist protagonists

Superheros

COD-style jumping/running off walls

Season passes

Children NPCs

Content specifically designed to appeal to kids and teens instead of adults

More activities like yoga and darts instead of GTA classics like police, fire and paramedic missions

Transformers, Magic, Lightsabers, etc

I just want Rockstar make GTA with the spirit of the 3D era and the rags to riches crime theme.

Edited by R3CON

Voodoo-Hendrix

- A U2 song

- A new radio station with only "Songs of Innocence" songs.

benjaminstrike

Actual paid DLCs.

I would like this actually. The content will be more quality, and needing to have fun wouldn't be such a grind.

dino722

I don't want to see copy and paste ceo business crate stuff dlc in the future.

THIS

MisFit-138

Yes the older games have "wacky things" in them but they only gave you a handful of them in each game until gta online. Lets see what is more outlandish? A jetpack in san andreas or a flying bike that fires missiles, a batmobile that can fire missiles and launch into the air using a jet engine, and a car that can bunnyhop and can glide using a parachute in gta online?

Gotta include the dlc for gta iv if making an argument with gta online dlc. In the dlc we got the buzzard, apc, annihilator firing explosive miniguns, and the parachute. GTA Online has so many outlandish things it might as well be a different game to the gta series. I love the top down gta games, I love the 3d gta games, I love gta iv and dlc, but do not enjoy gta online. Maybe because the unrealistic things are so overdone and unbalanced that it makes them not enjoyable to use in a multiplayer setting.

But its not "just a handful of wacky items" in the older games. Every aspect of those games is absurd. From the dialogue of the npc's to the missions themselves. The comercials on the radio, the products, the callers, the Australian/American war, Liberty City Survivor, Candy Suxx, vigilante mode, all clues that the player can stop taking everthing so seriously. Im not ignoring IV, I'm just not using it as this series definitive game. If I were, id be ignoring the 15 other games in the series. Back in the day, nobody called the first Saints Row a "wacky game in the vein of GTA" it was straight up a "subpar gta clone". Whats more outlandish, a jetpack or rocket bike? Neither. Google is your friend. Flying motorcycles and jetpacks exist. Drones are capable of missile strikes. All these technologies already exist, its all pretty much billionaire exclusive. If Vice City had 30 Tommy Vercetti's running around, it wouldnt be much different than GTA:O. Also, if people have such a problem with pvp, play sp. It's more "realistic" and will show all their friends and family just what a transcendent and mature video game player they are. Edited by MisFit-138

jdv95

But its not "just a handful of wacky items" in the older games. Every aspect of those games is absurd. From the dialogue of the npc's to the missions themselves. The comercials on the radio, the products, the callers, the Australian/American war, Liberty City Survivor, Candy Suxx, vigilante mode, all clues that the player can stop taking everthing so seriously. Im not ignoring IV, I'm just not using it as this series definitive game. If I were, id be ignoring the 15 other games in the series. Back in the day, nobody called the first Saints Row a "wacky game in the vein of GTA" it was straight up a "subpar gta clone". Whats more outlandish, a jetpack or rocket bike? Neither. Google is your friend. Flying motorcycles and jetpacks exist. Drones are capable of missile strikes. All these technologies already exist, its all pretty much billionaire exclusive. If Vice City had 30 Tommy Vercetti's running around, it wouldnt be much different than GTA:O. Also, if people have such a problem with pvp, play sp. It's more "realistic" and will show all their friends and family just what a transcendent and mature video game player they are.

you had me until you pulled that BS about that pvp thing.

we can have "wacky things" and pve in the same update/context you know. no need to make that "wise ass" remark regarding SP and "mature gamer".

doesn't realy help advocating your point.

Edited by jdv95

Matrelith

ITT: majority of the reactions complaining about stuff that's already in the game

I personally don't really feel the need for an aquatic themed DLC. Water is heavily underutilized in the game and I feel like Rockstar would waste their time if they were to focus on it.