cheats OFF

captn_cheeze

captn_cheeze

How do you disable cheats? My pedestrians are going nuts (a cheat) but I cant get them to stop....anyone?

cheeze

VCfrostmunky

Ummm, I'm afraid you might be out of luck...If you saved with the cheat on, it might be stuck on. There are several cheats that when you put them on and save with them will not turn off.   :(

Sometimes the only way to get it off is...is...(erase the game data or start over) :nervous:

You just posted exactly the same topic in the general discussion forum. which was answered.

don't...um.....double topic :dontgetit:

The Ultimate Soldier
I'll tell you how you disable the cheat... by starting a new game  :devil: Sorry man but you messed up.The only way you can turn it off is if you didn't enter the cheat before you saved, then you would just turn off your ps2 and start off were you left off.

unless you work at rockstar and know what coding to edit to turn of the cheat, your f*cked.

pardon my french

([-Killer-])

there should of being a warning sign next to the cheat the exact thing happened to me i had to start over

actually there is... when your saving if you have sheats on then it gives you a warning :D and when you read it, if your smart you dont save ;) Or if your like me you dont care and save anyway... but i dont play the game for missions, just for fun..... Damn i want the Hunter though, but im not bothered to earn it and dont have a copy with Gameshark codes, unless anyone knows a Gameshark cheat for the Zew Zealand Copy??? I wanted the uncut version and bought it over seas... but the Aussie and US codes dont appear to work :devil:

I think R* logic is that it will discourage people from cheating all the way through. If there was a disable code, then it would kinda defeat the idea.

As for the AR codes, try the UK codes.

It was widely known in GTA3 that if you used the pedestrian riot code that your game was screwed. You're online so you have no excuse. Sorry bud. :)

captian_cannabis

captn_chesse i cant help noticing a likness between our names hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i have deducted that u like cheeseand i like pot and were both captains :D

VCfrostmunky

haha willum...nice discovery...um yeh capn_cheese ur screwed as i said earlier