2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

"Cheap" Thrills

zombieRAGE

Lately I've been looking to change up my gameplay and finding neat ways to pass the time or to get interesting kills on other players.. recently I've been getting enjoyment out of bashing other players in with my baseball bat, most times it'll be off radar to catch em off guard, some might think it's cheap but I think it's hilarious and I kno it must get underneath peoples skins to go out in such a humiliating way and I hope that they feel like I violated their space by getting so up close and personal lol sometimes I enjoy staying on radar and sending in a mugger to knock em down while I'm close by in cover so I can run out for the kill.. if I don't use the bat, I like switching it up with my machete.. Just curious as to what kinda thrills you all get out of this game.. would love to hear everyone's input and maybe give me and others some good ideas to mix in with our own gameplay. Thanks!

Oh an another kick i get out of this game is running haulage, I love the idea of being a trucker and owning my own rig, the custom phantom moc was so worth it just to get my truckin' fix.. I also love taking other players trailers when they run haulage.. once I take em out I call in my phantom to hook up and take off..that truck is such a tank !

I love killing players with my Pistol .50 - bullet to the head is all it takes. Such an underrated weapon! Nearly got 16k kills (in general) with it :p

I wouldn't say its cheap, but its certainly satisfying :D

PS: I am a hardcore VIPer :p

Edited by REXX
  • Like 2

Happy Hunter

some might think it's cheap

If anyone manages to get themselves killed by a player with a bat, then you shouldn't pay any attention to their whining. Well, only to enjoy it.

I like mugging people, then squashing them with helicopters.

I love killing players with my Pistol .50 - bullet to the head is all it takes. Such an underrated weapon! Nearly got 16k kills (in general) with it :p

I wouldn't say its cheap, but its certainly satisfying :D

PS: I am a hardcore VIPer :p

oh yess that's something else I've been wanting to do more off, keep it simple with a classic pistol, I'm really enjoying the upgraded pistol mk II with just its stock ammo. Whenever I do any contact mission I always try to stick with the pistol or ak47 if I need a bit more power.

Happy Hunter

ui ui ui ahahahaha

• Like 6

-Call mugger on somebody, kill them while they are down, pocket their money(even if it's only $12), go passive and thank them for the money.

-Play headhunter without an weaponized vehicle, Buzzard or Hydra, I fancy bombing the targets with my Rogue or killing them with explosives and sniper shots.

-Kill passive mode players by bailing out.

-Hunt jets, after 3 years being bullied by them it made me automatically go full hostile and play Duck Hunt with my HE Sniper.

-Help others with CEO/MC business.

• Like 3

.Diana McFarland.

Play a Boneyarsd survival whilst stuffing your face w/ pancakes and strawberry ice cream.

I did this unintentionally a few hours ago

really fun and challenging

Play a Boneyarsd survival whilst stuffing your face w/ pancakes and strawberry ice cream.

TMI

• Like 4

How could you lose a survival with a setup like that 😂

• Like 3

I like to play a game where I piss someone off and then just run away on foot, no weapons or abilities just seeing if I can get away and/or how long I can last per life until they get me.

TMI

Right.

.Diana McFarland.

How could you lose a survival with a setup like that

I got to wave 4 if you're wondering (:

Must've been some weird stuff in those pancakes

.Diana McFarland.

Must've been some weird stuff in those pancakes

Nuu jus rainbow sprinkles

I still can't go past a clothes shop with someone shopping inside without throwing a proxy at the door.

Edited by Big Molio
  • Like 4

-Hunt jets, after 3 years being bullied by them it made me automatically go full hostile and play Duck Hunt with my HE Sniper.

-Help others with CEO/MC business.

I think jet griefing rarely occurs nowadays. At least on PS4.

I like to help others with CEO/MC business too, but do I hate it when I'm flying to a destinationn with my jet and some douche who hates jets in general decides to shoot me down for no reason at all. I'm a friendly player even with the hydra, but sh*t like this makes me go full asshole and repetedly kill everyone in the session with it.

delorianlazarus

I still can't go past a clothes shop with someone shopping inside without throwing a proxy at the door.

Good ol' methods :)

A cheap thrill:

Parachuting from the top of my Lombank office towards my Del Perro apartment.

• Like 2

One of my personal favorites is the classic parachute kill. Jump out of a helicopter and shoot someone from the parachute. You coups also reverse said roles and play duck hunt by shooting parachutes. Really they should make a on adversary out of it.

delorianlazarus

One of my personal favorites is the classic parachute kill. Jump out of a helicopter and shoot someone from the parachute. You coups also reverse said roles and play duck hunt by shooting parachutes. Really they should make a on adversary out of it.

Only if you can parachute from 2000 feet just to take 10 minutes to reach the ground, 1 life per round, and the sawn off shotgun as the only weapon.

Then this AM would have the typical R* touch.

Cool story.

lll-H-I-M-lll

Passive bails. Especially when you get a wiggly earthworm jim try hard with one :)

• Like 2

I'm starting to like the new Diana :p

• Like 3

These are all really great ideas guys.. I'll be adding a bit more of my own thrills here soon.. going to go more in depth with what other tricks I like to pull with my custom phantom and yes I figured the term "cheap" could be taken in several ways, one as in dirty tactics others may find to be crossing the line at times and cheap as in just something simple you enjoy doing in the game just to give this topic at little more edge and expand on gameplay (:

Captain_Fluffy

Hooking on to low levels in their cars with my Bob...half the time they have no idea what's happening until they are up, up and away.

Stealing any unlocked MOC and giving it a good wash in the river/ocean before the owner realizes.

Smashing a van or similar vehicle into a clothes/gun store doorway with a player in it and hoping that they think they are stuck in

Brutal Trout

this thread made me think of this guy's vids...

Great action, nice choice of music, good fun !

Who plays like this anymore ?

Edited by Brutal Trout

Kamikaze Ultralight with stickies on them, use the carbon prop so you are off the radar and crash into people and detonate

Mainthreadrule.gif

It's been far too long since I abducted an NPC-occupied Rhino tank from Zancudo with a Cargobob and dropped in an active warzone to see how many players it can kill before someone realizes what is going on... it's particularly fun since it doesn't show a tank on the radar...

Fun tip: you can't pick things up with a Cargobob while in passive, but you can drop vehicles while in passive :lol:

• Like 3

FrugalDangerMan

-Kill passive mode players by bailing out.

Try going passive and then running over players with a truck pulling a trailer (boat, tools, generator, etc). This may also work if they are passive and you're not. The truck wont do a thing but the trailer will make mince meat of them

Edited by PNutterSammich

the J is for Julia

I am similarly compelled to do this at many of the LS Customs locations, one at each alleyway entrance/exit.
  • Like 3

JustCallMeNiko

Lately I have been camping with the explosive sniper on my office rooftop. Spawn killing from there can be effective but it's actually more fun for me to find players a few blocks away and snipe things around them to see their reactions. I try to not kill them but blow up cars around them and see what they do.

Another cheapo for me is to chase around anyone in a street car with the Nightshark and keep smashing them around. It works so well on about any car except the kuruma.