Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,920 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

RedDagger

Coming soon to GTA Online - transform races and more

GTAOnline.

Plus, look out for more to come to GTA Online later this year, including new Weaponized Vehicles and inventory updates at Legendary Motorsport, new properties coming on the market via Maze Bank Foreclosures and more

f3c.gif

Gunrunning and Smuggler's Run have been the best performing updates. It shows Rockstar what people want more of.

SpuceSpringsteen

ok for you 8 year olds this used to be an adult game.............well about 3 years ago!

The people who work at R* love adversary modes & racing. I wish I was in the parallel universe where they love contact missions.

100% Edited by Myoyoy67

AUScowboy

You purists must not have been around for Phil's Military depot, or the Hunter from Vice City. GTA has had heavy duty weapons as well as military vehicles since the top down era. You guy's should consider yourselfs lucky they waited as long as they did to add more Weaponized Vehicles and aircraft. If it were up to me, most of the realistic stuff added from Gunrunning and SR would have been in V from day one... Hunter and Nakota should have for sure seeing as both were in San Andreas, the game which V is heavily based upon and inspired by.

I get wanting balance, but some of you "purists" strike me as posers if you think planes, tanks and general military hardware doesn't belong in GTA. It's simply false and inaccurate, and yeah I will pull the OG card here. Played top down for a year and change before buying III on day one. In any online game really, but especially a GTA online game, I want as many ways to battle other players and the environment as possible, from pistols to advanced military grade assault copters. If you want something simpler, try another game. GTAO is staying true to the franchise's roots IMO, the occasional meme vehicle aside.

Edited by AUScowboy

APB

Well, my GTA:O will rest until December it seems.

DOUGL4S1

The people who work at R* love adversary modes & racing. I wish I was in the parallel universe where they love contact missions.

I wish I was in a parallel universe where they didn't spend 4 years milking GTA:Online and went to develop another better GTA instead, so now we'd be seeing info from GTA Next.

REXX

Bout' time we got something for the Creator!

sleepwalk1980

I am SO ready for transform races to come to the creator.

Any update to my favourite part of GTA is more than welcome.

HamwithCheese

Great more businesses. We only have like 10 of them now.

Wonder if the new ones will somehow pay less than smuggling.

StormerBoy

I love businesses, but there are so many now. This new property would be best suited as a Base for a private security business... Which equities to 'law and order' dlc. So no selling anything, just Vip work style money making suites me.

xDatxJunkyx

:/ . . . hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . I dunno.

More legendary motorsport could mean anything. But this VIP businesses stuff reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly needs to stop. We've been doing this for what? a year and a half of stunts and businesses?

I'm looking forward to straight dogfighting... they need to get rid of machinguns on planes, just give us cannons, machine guns are useless.

How about some actual cars... domestic, non-500000000000 miles per hour ones at that.

I can't necessary complain, but still! I'll have to see it first of course.

DangerZ0neX

Oh great, more Foreclosure properties to purchase more retarded meme vehicles in the December update. Fan-f*cking-tastic.

Gunrunning and Smuggler's Run have been the best performing updates. It shows Rockstar what people want more of.

If that's the case, where's the f*cking homage to the fanmade Tuners & Outlaws DLC? Where's the police-related update that lets us store cop cars? Where are the extra Heists? Where are the non-scripted contact missions? Where are the PvE gamemodes? Where is the Quality of Life update that strictly focuses on fixing the million wrong things with GTA V and Online?

Weaponized meme vehicles aren't what the majority of fans want, it's what the mum's credit-card kiddies want and what the blind gullible fanboys swallow since they legitimately think it's a sin to have any view and argument that doesn't jerk off Rockstar's corporate ego. They're not doing what's best for the fandom, they're doing what's best for their shareholders and are very thankful that bootlickers like you exist.

Edited by RedDagger
merged double post

Lupo-Akane

I just want some cool guns like semiautomatic rifles, TMPs, revolvers.

Clothing and accessories, hair.

psymin

I hope that the foreclosed properties are like boathouses and marine bases, and that the weaponized vehicles are ALL boats.

imho enough with the planes and tanks, give me a boat with torpedos please.

Uncle Sikee Atric

I hope that the foreclosed properties are like boathouses and marine bases, and that the weaponized vehicles are ALL boats.

imho enough with the planes and tanks, give me a sub with torpedos please.

Fixed that for you boss.

Panto_Driver

December predictions for Legendary Motorsport: Classic/ retro Super car, classic/ retro tuner, butt ugly futuristic super under the wrong manufacturer.

zoso80

I would agree with you. However, R* is cultivating their new audience that'll accept mindless expensive content along without a second thought and that 20% cash card audience who just wants crap and runs out to buy a cash card every DLC that drops..

Just be a good consumer, don't think and buy a cash card.

The game continues as a weak thinly-veiled version of candy crush. Nothing substantial, just content that makes you spent your precious GTA dollars. When the new inflated content comes, that 20% goes runinng for a cash card. They are deciding the future of the game.

I guess it's time for a full uninstall. I've had enough of watching this franchise go down the tubes and the fanbois who continue to suckle on R* saying they are the bestest.

Plus, look out for more to come to GTA Online later this year, including new Weaponized Vehicles and inventory updates at Legendary Motorsport, new properties coming on the market via Maze Bank Foreclosures and more

f3c.gif

SHADOW OPS

I just want some cool guns like semiautomatic rifles, TMPs, revolvers.

Clothing and accessories, hair.

I want a 44 mag with a scope and a big 70s afro like Pam Grier.

Jarlaxle

gta_nauticadlc.jpg

Matrelith

This all sounds pretty interesting. Seems like GTA:O will have a few more surprises for 2017.

sleepwalk1980

gta_nauticadlc.jpg

492914.jpg

Edited by sleepwalk1980

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

In sure you,me and a few can 100% agree they do no want anything fun or solo.

Cheers

DangerZ0neX

This all sounds pretty interesting. Seems like GTA:O will have a few more surprises for 2017.

Do you honestly consider a "Gunrunning but with flying boats" DLC as a surprise? It's the exact opposite of that; it's predictable milking of what sells the highest amount of shark cards.

Mrs. Buzz

Hunter....

nuff said^^ :)

SHADOW OPS

I bet it comes the week before halloween and my most anticipated purchase.

The vigilante.

Lupo-Akane

I would agree with you. However, R* is cultivating their new audience that'll accept mindless expensive content along without a second thought and that 20% cash card audience who just wants crap and runs out to buy a cash card every DLC that drops..

Just be a good consumer, don't think and buy a cash card.

The game continues as a weak thinly-veiled version of candy crush. Nothing substantial, just content that makes you spent your precious GTA dollars. When the new inflated content comes, that 20% goes runinng for a cash card. They are deciding the future of the game.

I guess it's time for a full uninstall. I've had enough of watching this franchise go down the tubes and the fanbois who continue to suckle on R* saying they are the bestest.

f3c.gif

Online started with a good idea, but now it's just for stupid tryhards, troll, kids, cause most of them buy the stupid weaponized vehicles and buy shark cards.

TheLordMarvel

Since the Hunter is on the Newswire post, does this mean it will be out this month? I really thought it had a November release. - Just about to hit $50 mill too. Grrrr. But yayyyy cuz Hunter!

No Use For A Name

Got really excited about new properties until I saw they're on the Foreclosures site.

Dammit.

All I want is a 10 car garage north of the city and a 6-10 car in Mirror Park. Is that too difficult for them?

DarkFlame588

Ya know, maybe some of those "Foreclosure" houses around the map will be added to the website...

Xaviacat

New properties on Foreclosures? Nightclubs, please!

Happy Hunter

Mmmmmmm yeah Hunter. Oooh yeah. Hunter! Hunter!

Just an attack heli with countermeasures - that alone is a big deal. Then you've got its unrivalled armour, speed, ability to drop bombs, etc. Looking forward to it.