Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,465 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Amethyst

MOTW #86

MOTW 86  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Whose mission is the best?

• Gregorio's
    • Agent's
    • Chaos'
    • Martin's

Agent-X
After trying a lot,my PC is working fine.And i have completed my Mission according to this theme. Hope you like my mission and click the below link to download it.Link

If you have any questions regarding my mission,then ask me.

Gregorio150

Hello. Aren't you gonna add the missions to the contest.

UnderSea

He is very inactive now.

Amethyst

Hello, sorry for any delay. I had a life too. The mission's added by the way.

MartZ2

Personally didn't want to participate this time. No solid ideas regarding love or romance for a DYOM mission. Assuming the winner decides a more appealing theme to me next time (gunfights, car races, drugrunning etc.), I'll try to make time and participate. As always, good luck to the current participants.

Agent-X

I trying to make my mission but something is wrong with my PC,it restart again and again every after a few minutes, regularly.Suddenly, Analog comes and my pc starts again.I don't know what is this.I taking help of You tube and web sites to fix this problem. But i think due to this problem i can't participate this time.Byee... :(:(

Make sure to have Windows Firewall on to (possibly) prevent this in the future. Thanks Delaware your "Firewall" idea works in my PC.Now.it works fine.

Chaos17

Hey my name is not Chips...😂

Agent-X

Waiting for Voting.

Martin_Strada

I''ll make my mission now, i guess..

Chaos17

Heyyyy

Amethyst

Alright the poll is up. Vote for the best mission, but I'm suggest you to play all of the missions first before voting.

Martin_Strada

Hey man, you forgot to add link of jhans and my mission

Aftab

Good Luck to everyone!

Martin_Strada

Why is AFK everyone?

Chaos17

No votes???

S.S. Boy

i will participate in next MOTW and if you win Agent ,then please make a good theme.

Agent-X

i will participate in next MOTW and if you win Agent ,then please make a good theme.

Of course,i will make a good theme,a full of Action theme if i will win and a big thanks to all 3 Members who vote me.

Martin_Strada

Congratulations AgentX.

Edit: Whoa, your skills are getting better.

Edited by Martin_Strada

Agent-X

Thanks Martin, Can i make a New Topic MOTW 87,Amethyst ?

Martin_Strada

Thanks Martin, Can i make a New Topic MOTW 87,Amethyst ?

yeah. Because it's October 10th.

Edited by Martin_Strada

Agent-X

i will make the New Topic soon and one Que. = Winner's mission will pin at DYOM...am i right ????

Martin_Strada

i will make the New Topic soon and one Que. = Winner's mission will pin at DYOM...am i right ????

I dunno, i think is no.

Chaos17

Hey does love story,means action story related with love?😅 Congrats Agent🎉 I am just new at this but few mistakes I would like to say about the missions

Martin- Your mission crashes when we have to go to the base, I had to use hydra to go there from different direction😂

Greg-The three friends were doing same animation throughout the day😜

Agent-There is no talk of love,"We all are friends"😅"She is my friend". Anyway yours was full of thrill and fun 😉

Martin_Strada

Hey does love story,means action story related with love? Congrats Agent I am just new at this but few mistakes I would like to say about the missions

Martin- Your mission crashes when we have to go to the base, I had to use hydra to go there from different direction

Greg-The three friends were doing same animation throughout the day

Agent-There is no talk of love,"We all are friends""She is my friend". Anyway yours was full of thrill and fun

Really? Damn, I've played it, and it's not crashes.

Chaos17

Hey does love story,means action story related with love? Congrats Agent I am just new at this but few mistakes I would like to say about the missions

Martin- Your mission crashes when we have to go to the base, I had to use hydra to go there from different direction

Greg-The three friends were doing same animation throughout the day

Agent-There is no talk of love,"We all are friends""She is my friend". Anyway yours was full of thrill and fun

Really? Damn, I've played it, and it's not crashes.Well It crashed whenever I played and tried to goto the base in the given vehicle.After few distance from the house. I had to go alone in hydra through the ocean. Something was wrong in "that" area.

GalacticXp1

I know this MOTW is over, was away from Gta Forums and decided to check it out, and since I played the missions I decided to make some reviews.

#1 Agent X

Got to hand it to you AgentX your mission was really well made, like the way you used the animations and the way the house was burning, I see that this is a love story because Stoinis wanted to save the girl he liked, even if she was her friend, it was great that he's friend didn't back down at the end.

one question at the end did they died with that car bomb?

#2 Martin strada

Now this is more like it, your mission sure did kept me wondering what was gonna happen next, it's kind of weird that the girl never told Max she even had a boyfriend to begin with, so at the end she was really the one cheating, one part that made me laugh was when the guard smiles when he kidnaps the girl, your mission was going well till after Max and he's friend go outside he's house and while I'm driving to the base the game crashes.

#3 Chaos17

Your mission is quite interesting in a good way, I really liked the way they meet at the beginning, at the moment they meet up with the girl's ex I knew I had to fight that guy, the police chase was okay but you could of given us an ending scene with the couple talking or doing something at the end.

The beginning of your mission was the closes idea of how mine would of been if I had participated :)

#4 Gregorio150

The way your mission is portrayed it reminds me of an Anime, specially with the names and the 3 friends of the main character, this mission didn't had much playable time but you sure did made the point of the Theme when it came to love.

Agent-X

I know this MOTW is over, was away from Gta Forums and decided to check it out, and since I played the missions I decided to make some reviews.

#1 Agent X

Got to hand it to you AgentX your mission was really well made, like the way you used the animations and the way the house was burning, I see that this is a love story because Stoinis wanted to save the girl he liked, even if she was her friend, it was great that he's friend didn't back down at the end.

one question at the end did they died with that car bomb?

#2 Martin strada

Now this is more like it, your mission sure did kept me wondering what was gonna happen next, it's kind of weird that the girl never told Max she even had a boyfriend to begin with, so at the end she was really the one cheating, one part that made me laugh was when the guard smiles when he kidnaps the girl, your mission was going well till after Max and he's friend go outside he's house and while I'm driving to the base the game crashes.

#3 Chaos17

Your mission is quite interesting in a good way, I really liked the way they meet at the beginning, at the moment they meet up with the girl's ex I knew I had to fight that guy, the police chase was okay but you could of given us an ending scene with the couple talking or doing something at the end.

The beginning of your mission was the closes idea of how mine would of been if I had participated :)

#4 Gregorio150

The way your mission is portrayed it reminds me of an Anime, specially with the names and the 3 friends of the main character, this mission didn't had much playable time but you sure did made the point of the Theme when it came to love.

Thanks you for your review,Galactic.:santa: