Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

AiraCobra

How To Post Images, YouTube Videos & GIFs on GTAForums via PC & Mobile

Recommended Posts

AiraCobra
On 9/7/2019 at 1:37 PM, steamroller420 said:

Can you please explain how you posted the link? Did you add the .png at the end before posting?

 

If so that won’t work with imgur links as they use .jpg extension please view the tutorial guide and video on first post if posting via PC

 

if posting from mobile click the bright green link and it’ll take you to the Mobile tutorial on the second page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice
1 hour ago, AiraCobra said:

If so that won’t work with imgur links as they use .jpg extension please view the tutorial guide and video on first post if posting via PC

 

This is simply not true as imgur will take whatever extension the source image is, including gif. Unless the PNG is way too big, in which case it converts it to a JPG. 

 

You might have to press space/enter after pasting the link so the image can embed properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
On 9/9/2019 at 9:22 AM, Spider-Vice said:

This is simply not true as imgur will take whatever extension the source image is, including gif. Unless the PNG is way too big, in which case it converts it to a JPG. 

 

You might have to press space/enter after pasting the link so the image can embed properly.

Ahh okay great, If you don’t mind I’m out of state and only have mobile access could you add that information to the main tutorial please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steamroller420

Another attempt

GTA Vice City Fanmade Map https://imgur.com/gallery/V1FsZTE 

 

On 9/9/2019 at 2:03 PM, AiraCobra said:

Can you please explain how you posted the link? Did you add the .png at the end before posting?

 

If so that won’t work with imgur links as they use .jpg extension please view the tutorial guide and video on first post if posting via PC

 

if posting from mobile click the bright green link and it’ll take you to the Mobile tutorial on the second page

On imgur, I clicked on Copy Direct Link and pasted in the post on this forum with .png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
2 hours ago, steamroller420 said:

Another attempt

GTA Vice City Fanmade Map https://imgur.com/gallery/V1FsZTE 

 

On imgur, I clicked on Copy Direct Link and pasted in the post on this forum with .png

Make sure the image is open on your screen not just showing in your gallery as you pasted the gallery link not your photo.

 

If you’re using PC right clicking and select copy then come here and right click paste

 

if you’re on mobile use Gyazo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ricbit

mUVRbw0.jpg

 

I just want to try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.