3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Will CJ be in RDR2 ?

lefantome

Are we going to see CJ as a cowboy?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Are we going to see CJ as a cowboy?

• Sure
    • I don't know
    • No
    • Yes and he will be back in the next GTA set in 2047 Grove Street

Hopefully we wil get OG Loc playing the piano in the saloon as well

"when I come through up in the place,

you don't want me to call with a gun in your face,"

lol In today's Hip-Hop that's some fire though.

• Like 3
  • YEE 1
lefantome

I honestly wonder how this thread lived up with no mods locking it.

Good mods have a nice sense of humour!

• Like 2
  • YEE 1

I believe Donald Love, having traveled back in time using the time machine in the case you steal back from the Colombians, will appear in this game.

Edited by KGBeast
  • Like 4
  • YEE 1
  • 2 months later...
chronic lumbago

I believe Donald Love, having traveled back in time using the time machine in the case you steal back from the Colombians, will appear in this game.

We all know that The Truth was inside the case but what if it's the other way around? Morgan will find an acient time machine left by the aliens, travel to the future to find CJ and take him back in time. This would explain CJ's 5 years on the east coast disappearance.
Hmmm nice bike

My uncle's dog walker's neighbor's sister's personal trainer has a client who works at Rockstar and confirmed that CJ AND Roman Bellic will be in RDR2, and he also leaked the game's theme music.

• Like 3
  • YEE 1
  • 4 months later...
KENNYOUT3

U PICKED THA WRONG RANCH FOOL

Edited by KENNYOUT3
  • Like 3
  • YEE 1
Bigglo145

"blackwater. home. at least it was before i f***ed everythang up." -Landon Ricketts

• Like 4
  • YEE 1
Lance_Vance89

This thread stinks because it makes more kids think that GTA 3D universe and the HD universe are the same.

• Like 2
  • YEE 1
KENNYOUT3

This thread stinks because it makes more kids think that GTA 3D universe and the HD universe are the same.

i don't think a single person here is confused on which universes are set where. let alone i don't think there are any kids here. what 13 year old's do u know browsing this forum? XD

Zello

CJ's great great grandfather

tSTSlIQ.png

He was known as the famous train robber Charles Johnson

• Like 3
  • YEE 1
Bigglo145

anyone else think big smoke may be a pinkerton ? i mean he wears a bowlers hat, like edgar ross wears. this leads me to believe that at some point charles cj johnson will have a role in this game. was multiple characters confirmed yet for this story ? i think charles cj johnson will be one of the characters and maybe we will get to see how grove street formed in the mid west coast. im also hoping for a time jump from 1892 to 1992, it would be cool to see the area change through the years. anyone agrees with me?

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
chronic lumbago

Why do mods let dumb threads like this stay open?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Will CJ be in RDR2?. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Theres also CJ's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike CJ & truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in CJ's existential catchphrase "What do I look like I'm made of. Pudding?", which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Houser's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a CJ tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel ki

Edited by fashion
  • Like 4
  • YEE 1
UAL

Why do mods let dumb threads like this stay open?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Will CJ be in RDR2?. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Theres also CJ's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike CJ & truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in CJ's existential catchphrase "What do I look like I'm made of. Pudding?", which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Houser's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a CJ tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel ki

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about, but have a good day.

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
nicktestbranch

CJ and Big Smoke will be there in spirit. There's a mission where Arthur defends a train and a couple of negros are trying to rob it. A fatass and a skinny dude are riding one horse somehow and follow it very closely, but never quite catch up. Shooting them is optional, but if you wait, you will hear an audibly frustrated fat man say "All you had to do..." and the rest is literally history.

Oh, and Herbert Moon's pizza shoppe gets robbed by Ryder's great grandfather.

• Like 3
  • YEE 1

Don't be ridiculous guys, CJ will be the protagonist in RDR2, I mean, duh, it's obvious! He will also be the protagonist in GTA VI, Bully 2, Manhunt 3, Max Payne reboot and the GTA IV + EFLC 10th Anniversary Edition!

Edited by skau
  • Like 2
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1
nicktestbranch

Don't be ridiculous guys, CJ will be the protagonist in RDR2, I mean, duh, it's obvious! He will also be the protagonist in GTA VI, Bully 2, Manhunt 3, Max Payne reboot and the GTA IV + EFLC 10th Anniversary Edition!

Well damn. You got my hopes up as I thought for sure CJ would be in the HD remaster of the GTA London series. Preorder cancelled.

• Like 2
  • YEE 2
Auditore

Not to get off topic but i would love a San Andreas remake so much,the 90s rap vibe is so underused in games.

• Like 5
  • YEE 1