Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,778 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Coin

Official Xbox One Topic

trip

Make that 3 games I'll be buying/game passing this year.

Looking forward to State of Decay 2 via game pass... day one.

Nice to see they made game pass worth it.

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Well, Sea of Thieves is coming out tomorrow. Most of you will probably think I'm an ass for saying this, but I hope this game gets bombed by the critics and does poorly sales wise. Microsoft does not need anymore multiplayer only/fun for all ages exclusives. If this game tanks, maybe Microsoft will get the message that some of us want single-player story driven mature exclusives instead. Because right now, Playstation is destroying Microsoft in that department.

iiConTr0v3rSYx

Its unfortunate you always seem to have unfavorable views about Xbox.

While I certainly dont think SoT deserves to be priced at $60, $40 would be fair, its a good game. The work put into the water physics alone should earn Rare some props.

Its unfortunate you always seem to have unfavorable views about Xbox.

While I certainly dont think SoT deserves to be priced at $60, $40 would be fair, its a good game. The work put into the water physics alone should earn Rare some props.

I owned a Xbox 360 and I now own a Xbox One and I will own an Xbox One X hopefully sometime this year. I'm just sick of these boring exclusives from Xbox. I can't remember the last exclusive I was super excited for. Even Halo now, they've lost their magic after the abysmal story of Halo 5. Gears Of War 4 was good, but was the weakest out of the main series, which part of that was due to Del and his awful dialogue.

​I just wish Xbox could get some of the type of exclusives that Playstation gets. I know people will be like, "Oh, just buy a Playstation then!". Well, I'm a college student, so that isn't happening anytime soon.

trip

SoT is no crazy super game to write home about. A mediocre kids game at best by today's standard...if you ask me.

I'm with Fitz on the need for more adult oriented cinematic originals for the Xbox. Maybe MS just feels burnt from their first approach with Xbox one at launch. Remember they were even going to have their own live action studio with thoughts of interlacing live action shows with your video games. Didn't Quantum Break have greater aspirations with a different approach then what was packaged at release?

For those in Xbox preview programs. Be sure to say you use the preview program leader board frequently. I don't want to be the only one...and I'd hate to see it go since it's the only leader board where my (lack of)gaming skills don't count. ;)

JON22

Really glad I used my free Game Pass trial for Sea of Thieves. Glitchy buggy mess. Sea of Bugs. Sea of no servers. Sea of all my items have disappeared and my sloop is slowly filling with rain water. Sea of Fetch Quests. Sea of where's my gold for the chest delivery. Sea of why can't I start this quest. Sea of overpriced.

Ah well.

GTA3Rockstar

Titanfall 2 ultimate edition is $6 with Deals with Gold.

darthYENIK

Anyone with experience with rewards, I have a question. When you accumulate 5,000 points, it is deposited into your Microsoft account as credit, on the 15th or 30th. What if you earn 10,000 points? Will 5,000 points be deposited on the 15th or 30th, and then 5,000 more on the next either 15th or 30th? Or will it all be deposited?

GWG: The Witness (pass), AC: Syndicate (my favorite AC I've played, haven't played Origins yet), Cars 2 (pass), and Dead Space 2 (I'll pick up this one, I enjoyed the first Dead Space).

darthYENIK

Pretty solid lineup for GWG. Never played or heard of the Witness, and Cars 2 probably sucks, but the other two are AAA games. I already have AC Syndicate, but I dont have Dead Space 2.

Commander S

Ooh, Syndicate? Always wanted to give that a go, since I heard good things about the changes to the formula - could never quite bring myself to fork out for it, so 'free' is always good. ;)

(can always stump up for the DLC if I have a good time with it, after all...)

The Witness is ...eh, you really have to be a fan of a certain kind of puzzle, and not need pesky things like 'context', if you're going to get anything from it. Not really my bag - and I'm someone who actually does like logic puzzles!

I did really enjoy the Super Bunnyhop review of it, at least:

trip

(my favorite AC I've played, haven't played Origins yet)

Treat yourself. Origins is fantastic.

Ooh, Syndicate? Always wanted to give that a go, since I heard good things about the changes to the formula - could never quite bring myself to fork out for it, so 'free' is always good. ;)

More than worth it. Syndicate was my favorite AC next to Black Flag(and before Origins). I think Origins wins all that is AC right now.

I don't win with GWG this go around. Sawright.

Tycek
Posted (edited)

This time we got pretty solid line-up. I've not played AC: Syndicate nor The Witness, so I'll definitely check them up someday. Dead Space 2 is great and Cars 2 is well made title. I already have both of them however, but I can't blame Microsoft for giving good games.

Edited by Tycek

JON22

Npcs actually dodge Juggernauts in State of Decay 2. Now I won't need to waste 2 flame fougasse and some petrol bombs on a Juggernaut hunt. Can't wait for May 22nd.

If State Of Decay 2 gets mediocre reviews (like Sea of Thieves is getting) or even bad reviews, then there's going to be a lot of pressure put on Crackdown 3 in making sure they deliver. Otherwise, this will be a poor year of exclusives for Microsoft (save Horizon 4 and any unannounced exclusives that come out this year).

LittleBlueTroll
Posted (edited)

I'm more than okay with getting Assassins Creed Syndicate for free. I haven't played it despite always wanting too.

I was hoping the season pass would be on sale for it during this spring sale, so I could get the game for free and some cheap DLC. Unfortunately, it isn't :lol:

Edited by LittleBlueTroll

JON22

No Man's Sky releasing this year on Xbox.

To quote some fanboys 'thanks for beta testing for us'.

P.S not a fanboy.

D9fred95

No Man's Sky releasing this year on Xbox.

To quote some fanboys 'thanks for beta testing for us'.

P.S not a fanboy.

Is NMS any good now? I've read Hello Games has been adding in content that improves the game from it's initial launch (not difficult considering how bare bones it looked) into something actually worthwhile.

trip

I'm with you D9. I'd like to know if the game I proved after the initial release.

I was burnt by NMS on PC(day one). I left after a few days of holding onto hope. I have not played the game since any updates were released.

If it has changed and is worth it I'd gladly pick it up for xbox.

FukNRekd

Go Microsoft!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/upcoming-updates.aspx

• In the Code of Conduct section, we’ve clarified that use of offensive language and fraudulent activity is prohibited. We’ve also clarified that violation of the Code of Conduct through Xbox Services may result in suspensions or bans from participation in Xbox Services, including forfeiture of content licenses, Xbox Gold Membership time, and Microsoft account balances associated with the account.
  • In the Using the Services & Support section, and throughout the Terms, we’ve updated references to Skype accounts, which are now Microsoft accounts. We’ve clarified that we may provide service notifications through email, SMS or by other means (for example by in-product messages). We’ve also added a new section to clarify what happens when Services are cancelled.

First we got Crash Bandicoot, then we got Hellblade, and now we got No Man's Sky. What's next, The Last Of Us? A man can dream...

trip

What's next, The Last Of Us? A man can dream...

Yeah...that would be nice.

JON22

What the f*ck is this bullsh*t¿

IMG_20180407_2251329_rewind.jpg

Browsing apps (which I've never done) out of boredom and saw that.

GTA3Rockstar

176fffb0-5ab0-456e-b82d-478f8f460b2f.png

70k today

Tech-Noir

Anyone know if 4K Blu-Ray movies running on an Xbox One X look just as good as they do running on a standard 4K Blu-Ray player? I just want to make sure before I get an Xbox One X. Then I'll know I won't need to buy a 4K Blu-Ray player and could use that money for more games instead!

GTA3Rockstar

Took this before

jATnCgu.png?1

Anyone know if 4K Blu-Ray movies running on an Xbox One X look just as good as they do running on a standard 4K Blu-Ray player? I just want to make sure before I get an Xbox One X. Then I'll know I won't need to buy a 4K Blu-Ray player and could use that money for more games instead!

Yea, it should be just as good.

Commander S

First we got Crash Bandicoot, then we got Hellblade, and now we got No Man's Sky. What's next, The Last Of Us? A man can dream...

Horizon Zero Dawn would be neat - it's one of those few PS4 exclusives that makes me think "hmm - maybe I should consider buying a second console..."

darthYENIK

What the f*ck is this bullsh*t¿

IMG_20180407_2251329_rewind.jpg

Browsing apps (which I've never done) out of boredom and saw that.

They just need one dummy to accidentally click buy and theyre set for their trip to Vladivostok.