Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,809 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The Wandering Hunter

The bombushka, does it need a buff?

Bombushkaing  

118 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the bombushka

• Happy with my purchase completely
    • Happy but it will end up gathering dust
    • Dissapointed
    • I was smart and didn't impulse buy a massive paper plane
    • Sold it already
  2. 2. How should it be buffed if atall

• Buff the guns (range)
    • Buff the guns (damage or ROF)
    • Buff the speed
    • Buff it's bombing capability beyond that of other aircraft
    • Buff it's resistance to explosions (mainly to the hitscan death rifle)
    • Usable cargo door
    • It's fine as is
    • Just make it cheaper
  3. 3. Are cluster bombs underpowered in your opinion compared to regular ones

• Yes, please fix
    • Yes but regular bombs are good enough so it doesn't matter
    • No
    • Yes, and I want a refund for having to switch back

The Wandering Hunter

(Bombushkasexuality)?

i'll wait for 100 votes before i do anything but this looks promising.

also, moderators. your poll percentages are broken.

All the new planes are great imo except this one, it's overpriced for what it is. It needs much greater resistance to the explosive rifle, or atleast it should be a better bomber than the bloody starling.

I know there's a bombuska thread but I want an idea of how people feel about it in general.

Not only is it useless in pvp, but it's too bloody slow to catch headhunter targets

Edited by The Sole Survivor

les999

I've only tried it out in the adversary mode vs Buzzards. Compared to the Titan it feels really slow and unresponsive and in combat it's pretty useless unless you have friends to operate the guns, but anyway the gun aiming is too slow for the guns to be much use.

DrSweatySphincter

Well.....yes

The Wandering Hunter

Well.....yes

i plan on sending this to rockstar with a link if it goes well.

worked for the savage

jwdrinkwaterjr

Sure. After it goes this way as long as the Savage did.

_47_

The Bombushka needs to be a plane that is feared by all players when they see it. The flying fortress of death that causes despair, fustration and destruction everywhere it flies.

Bombushka needs a MEGA Buff on everything!

Edited by _47_

TankGirl

I flew my friends last night and it was like I was flying a giant whale with mobility issues. I was actually afraid to be in it lol. I asked my friend what if a jet comes and takes us out and he says to me not to worry that this thing can surely take on a jet. Within minutes of that conversation a jet came swooping and and took us out. Granted the jet was off the radar, maybe if we had more time to react we would have had a chance, maybe..

Edited by TankGirl

Snoopbr

I'm sorry for those who bought this flying turtle.

Jenkiiii

The armoured Insurgent / APC can take... what?... like 15 rockets from a Buzzard, and so can the Nightshark, but the Bombushka flying fortress can take how many? One, two... and with no cover of buildings or corners to hide behind, no speed... it's just crap.

A collector's item that I don't regret buying, but will only collect dust in 'storage' behind my more treasured aircraft.

I'm sorry for those who bought this flying turtle.

No, don't be sorry. I can call it up and point to my flying deathtrap any time I want, and what about you? Where is yours, and yours? It has a collectible status tag attached to it, but that's about it, unfortunately.

Edited by Jenkiiii

jwdrinkwaterjr

I flew my friends last night and I like I was flying a giant whale with mobility issues. I was actually afraid to be in it lol. I asked my friend what if a jet comes and takes out out and he says to me not to worry that this thing can surely take on a jet. Within minutes of that conversation a jet came swooping and and took us out. Granted the jet was off the radar, maybe if we had more time to react we would have had a chance, maybe..

I think it's most likely working as intended. You know, where R* are experts at balance and all. Seriously, it's just like the pre buff Savage. Big, slow, poor maneuverability, with just enough firepower to sucker people into buying one.

I'm so in love with the Buzzard that I can't imagine buying another aircraft except the Tula, because I like float planes.

I'm wondering why people bought the Bombushka, if not because they thought they were getting some uber grief tool.

0CypherP

I mainly bought it as Hangar decoratio,roleplaying and PVE,so i am happy with the Purchase,but i wouldn't mind an buff,it would be fun to use that thing on PVP knowing i wouldn't be killed by anyone.

_47_

It cant even fight off NPCs very well. I dont care if its intended or not. Its bullsh*t people cant buy something because of lazy stat balancing just to get shark card money. It doesnt do anything but blow up or crash.

Edited by _47_

DrSweatySphincter

The Bombushka needs to be a plane that is feared by all players when they see it. The flying fortress of death that causes despair, fustration and destruction everywhere it flies.

Bombushka needs a MEGA Buff on everything!

Highly agreed, a fully loaded fortress should make any jet think twice before trying to attack it. The potential :(

Duckdude001

Yes, it needs a openable cargo door, minimum bomb capacity of 150 with ability to drop more than 5 bombs at a time along with the health of a insurgent pickup custom. I should be sh*tting my pants when I see that thing lumbering towards me not laughing my ass off as I pull out my RPG for target practice.

Edited by Duckdude001

Happy Hunter

The only I've seen was a painfully easy target for my explosive sniper.

Most of the vehicles are surprisingly balanced (if a little vulnerable to that) but this seems like it'd be a death-trap in free mode.

Shabazz916

Needs a speed buff & a heavy armor buff

ntinoskonsta

I didn't buy it as I only have 1 million right now, but from what I've seen the speed is unrealistically low (albeit not Mission Titan level of slowness). The armor is the same as the Tula's; it's good enough for the Tula but bad for the Bombushka. The Bombushka needs to be at least twice as durable.

It goes without saying that the cargo door should be able to be opened through the interaction menu and finally, since it's such a huge plane, I think it would be in order to increase its bomb capacity to 150 or so.

Also cluster bombs definitely need a buff. My guess is it's a glitch. If it's a ploy by R* to make us buy them thinking they're the most powerful, only to have to switch back to regular bombs, then I don't know what to think...

Edited by ntinoskonsta

Sanches

Imo this plane is almost perfect for a plane of it's kind.
Seriously, what do you expect when buying an air fortress? It shouldn't be fast, it shouldn't be dodgy, it shouldn't be indestructable. Yeah, but still it's no use in free roam. Bombushka Run AM is the only place for it.

Oh and it could be just a little bit faster (atleast matching a Titan's speed). Im not sure if plane can even fly with that speed.

Edited by Sanches

Duckdude001

Imo this plane is almost perfect for a plane of it's kind.

Seriously, what do you expect when buying an air fortress? It shouldn't be fast, it shouldn't be dodgy, it shouldn't be indestructable. Yeah, but still it's no use in free roam. Bombushka Run AM is the only place for it.

Oh and it could be just a little bit faster (atleast matching a Titan's speed). Im not sure if plane can even fly with that speed.

it's speed should be close to a Titan like u said which I agree on. Fortresses, while not indestructible, are strong as sh*t. There is no excuse to give this thing Tula armour considering it's size and speed. This plane is just lacking armour. I recommend ya'll here start going ham on R* support for suggested buffs. This thing is 4-7Mil (hangar and it's extras not included) that some of us pay only to be blown out the fking sky in mere seconds. It's just wrong. It's the savage's overweight and oversized brother who did plastic surgery to turn himself into a plane instead of a helicopter. Edited by Duckdude001

Schumy7

One rocket and its down...

III-Ari-III

Just get a valkirye, waay more useful in pve missions, easier to land, faster, with faster rate of fire for the explosive ammo of the co pilot, and even has machineguns for the rear passengers.. only downside it's that it's really not that useful for pvp, as it blows with just 1 missile and doesn't have flares.. maybe if it were buffed like the savage that now explodes at the 3rd missile impact..

So for pvp it's better the savage, for pve the valkirye has more precision to not blow up some supplies.

Rewdalf

It's slower than the Titan.

And I'm sure three turrets don't weigh the same as a neutron star...

III-Ari-III

One rocket and its down...

1 RPG rocket, which won't happen because of the plane's altitude, to homing missiles it's 3, and explosive sniper 3 too.. too low still, but better than just 1.

The Wandering Hunter

Just get a valkirye, waay more useful in pve missions, easier to land, faster, with faster rate of fire for the explosive ammo of the co pilot, and even has machineguns for the rear passengers.. only downside it's that it's really not that useful for pvp, as it blows with just 1 missile and doesn't have flares.. maybe if it were buffed like the savage that now explodes at the 3rd missile impact..

So for pvp it's better the savage, for pve the valkirye has more precision to not blow up some supplies.

imagine a valkyrie which can tank 3 rockets, has flares, bombs, barrage rockets and regular old seekers.

that would be great wouldn't it?

f*cking dripfeed

Black-Dragon96

Well, yes it does. It needs some explosive protection (10 homingrockets and 10 explosive sniper hits), it should also have more bombs (100-150) and a little speedboost (a bit slower than thw titan).

Jarlaxle

Not buying it unless they buff the armor and FIX THE HANDLING. It wants to climb by itself and is near impossible to put into a dive.

III-Ari-III

Not buying it unless they buff the armor and FIX THE HANDLING. It wants to climb by itself and is near impossible to put into a dive.

To put it into a dive, just go all the way up, put the plane aiming for the stars hahah, then when the engine stalls, you quickly maneuver it to go directly to the ground : P

Computrix

In the age of explosive bullet guns, homing rockets and launchers, and fighter planes everywhere, it would be suicide to fly a massive, slow target like Bombushka around the map. Like everything else it's fun to fly around but only in passive mode, it has virtually no uses in a public lobby with randoms. It would benefit greatly from a speed boost, and the ability to control its rear door, as well as be able to actually walk around inside it.

CoriumGrave

It's not awful to fly or too slow in my mind. It is a massive plane. I would have liked it to drop 2 bombs at a time oppose to the one that all other planes have. Then a carpet strike is like 10 instead of 5 and kick up its bombing payload as well. Also, It should be stronger than a rogue in my opinion. Maybe by 1 or 2 rounds.

Just my .02. Otherwise I like it. I am more excited for the mogul though

Duckdude001

In the age of explosive bullet guns, homing rockets and launchers, and fighter planes everywhere, it would be suicide to fly a massive, slow target like Bombushka around the map. Like everything else it's fun to fly around but only in passive mode, it has virtually no uses in a public lobby with randoms. It would benefit greatly from a speed boost, and the ability to control its rear door, as well as be able to actually walk around inside it.

it's speed should be buffed just a little. What it needs is armour so I don't have a random fker in a jet on my 6'o clock that takes me out instantly with those death beam machine guns. Edited by Duckdude001