Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,200 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Xbox Prisoner

Players are voting for you to be removed from the session. Improve your behavior or you will be kicked.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧  

256 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Kicking:

Vitalize
Posted (edited)

I joined a session with 3 people with the same crew tag. I sourced a car, as i was on my way to get said sourced car, i get a notification saying that after im done doing my sh*t, im getting kicked. I thought to myself:

f*ck the car, they wanna vote kick me, ill be a pain in the ass

Whipped out my trusty old hydra

Their crewtag was UMAD

they were texting to me whining. How ironic.

Edited by Samcrow

MadTitanThanos

Show them what real pain is.

Best possible answer.

JÄGER

I play with two guys who really dont like to be griefed and really dont like to grief others, which is fine but changes our perception on lobbies. The problem is goal oriented players vs people just mindlessly looking to have fun and waste time. The two worlds collide and those trying to accomplish tasks get screwed in the deal.

We initially just found lobbies with no one in it and then tried to keep up on kicking other players the moment they arrived. Which might work for 20 minutes but it fills up fast and you cant kick fast enough to keep them out. If you want to play in peace just have one person lag into a lobby by himself and then follow him afterwards.

I also sometimes like to survey the map and vote to kick players in firefights with others or in proximity of players on mission in the map just to social engineer angry responses and troll unknown. Just because

KWF1981

^ Yeah, that's just pathetic.

Voodoo-Hendrix
Posted (edited)

Best possible answer. Nope, it isn't.

It's even worse when this edgy cringelord somehow got 30 likes for said comment.

Good ridance.

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix

DemonicSpaceman

Best possible answer.

Nope, it isn't.

It's even worse when this edgy cringelord somehow got 30 likes for said comment.

Good ridance.

I, and at least 32 others disagree.

Big Molio
Posted (edited)

Nope, it isn't.

Good ridance.

Ive given you a like. 30 more and you can say you were right and he wasnt. Edited by Big Molio

AvrilLasagna

I believe it should be at least moderated or not to biased to whoever is kicking them. I know the whole 50% rule, but what about large groups in a crew? I see both sides of the coin, the same sides that are exploitative and fair. I think there should be more safeguards set in place to prevent abuse, or at least an automated limitation for kicking. Say.. 3 kicks a day? Stops people from spamming it for every player who joins the lobby and allows players to join empty lobbies to do missions without getting kicked halfway through and getting BS points. I know that sort of implementation or update would make it harder to stop actual griefers, but I think that both parties deserve to have the same chances and options available without getting any control over the game. Not only that, but most players dont understand the usage of most things they consider griefing. They bring in a tank, you bring in a hydra. Next thing you know, they work together to get you kicked. Whilst Im all for fairness, I think the kick option needs to be altered in some form whilst still keeping the core meaning of said kick.

JÄGER

I hope the next time its you we kick.

I hate playing with morons who get in my way too. Why kill someone trolling you over and over again when I can just kick his sorry ass out the door for wasting my time? I didnt log on to play patty cake with some 80 IQ d-tard and the nature of griefing in this game is so rampant we arent going to waste our time.

Especially sitting there texting people asking them to be nice, now thats pathetic.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
Posted (edited)

Just leave. While it would be great to annoy them, it would be a pointless exercise. You'd become a pawn on r*s board and proves the owners of the lobby right. They aren't looking for a fight, and you probably weren't wanting one. Sucks, but they were there first, and wouldn't be a problem if we were allowed to do this stuff in peaceful lobbies.

Just move on.

That's just plain silly!

No one owns the lobby. I had tards in two different lobbys try to boot me today and they arrived after I did. It wasn't "my lobby", but it sure was after I made them leave!

Edited by YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Big Molio
Posted (edited)

I hate playing with morons who get in my way too. Why kill someone trolling you over and over again when I can just kick his sorry ass out the door for wasting my time? I didnt log on to play patty cake with some 80 IQ d-tard and the nature of griefing in this game is so rampant we arent going to waste our time.

Especially sitting there texting people asking them to be nice, now thats pathetic.

You might have had a valid argument if you hadn’t already shown your hand by admitting that you kick players just to troll them in some weird “social engineering” experiment.

You’re just as bad pal.

Probably worse.

Edited by Big Molio

KWF1981
Posted (edited)

Couldn't care less. I ain't no bitch looking to make another's game more difficult. I'm actually goid at gaming, lol. who in their right mind just sits there looking to kick players for fun.

You are on Blasterman levels really. Simply, an embarrassment. Genuinely, the folk I argue with here show to be far more interesting and better gamers than you. Yeah, that bad!.

I'll never agree with it, but folk kicking to retain control/peace is one thing. And yes, communicating instead of this is far better, obviously. But to actually just look for players to kick. You go way beyond being a pussy. You're one of the worst of folk out there.

Trust me, I end up near your type. I soon walk away long before your poison affects me. Kick away, I got friends to commend me to rid my account of your pettiness. There's far too many players with common sense to enjoy GTA with, your not invited.

Later bub!.

Edited by KWF1981

Big Molio

I'm thinking now that JAGER is trolling us as part of the same social engineering...

D'oh! I dun goofed.

ronbonjovi

I was kicked last night when I was AFK in my apartment watching TV to build up bunker resources.... I mean seriously? Who the hell am I hurting? There were only 4 people in the lobby doing MC stuff. I came back 2 hours later to only $28k in the bunker instead of 140k.

just do it bob3

I start the ruiner 2000 VIP work mission, hop in my Hunter, look for someone doing resupplies or delivery work,

START HELL IN THE LOBBY.

JÄGER

You might have had a valid argument if you hadnt already shown your hand by admitting that you kick players just to troll them in some weird social engineering experiment.

Youre just as bad pal.

Probably worse.

Technically its two separate arguments. So I do make a valid point on one hand, however I make a justification for the reverse because Im an asshole who just likes messing with people and vote to kick just for laughs and watch people rage. But thats the essence of human self interests, selfish hypocrisy.

I was actually social engineering km whatever, because its funny to watch someone spend gobs of time framing angry responses about his feelings and faux ego self assurance.

FukNRekd

I was kicked last night when I was AFK in my apartment watching TV to build up bunker resources.... I mean seriously? Who the hell am I hurting? There were only 4 people in the lobby doing MC stuff. I came back 2 hours later to only $28k in the bunker instead of 140k.

That hasn't happened to me.

But then again, I wear protection (NAT the server before I go AFK).

willystylez

Best possible answer.
Nope, it isn't.

Good ridance.

I, and at least 32 others disagree.

For those of you who were kind to me I appreciate it.

Derphoe

I was once attacked by a try hard while trying to sell my stock in a phantom wedge. I sold, then killed him. He VTK me and flew away. It was just me and him in the lobby so about 10min later I was kicked..

willystylez

I was once attacked by a try hard while trying to sell my stock in a phantom wedge. I sold, then killed him. He VTK me and flew away. It was just me and him in the lobby so about 10min later I was kicked..

He can't kick you unless he has the majority.