2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Xbox Prisoner

Players are voting for you to be removed from the session. Improve your behavior or you will be kicked.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧  

256 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Kicking:

Blasterman4EVER

Ive found that females in GTA are generally much cooler and more chill than guys.

That's because they could give a f*ck less. They're better at admitting it is just a game rather than resorting to incredibly pathetic tactics such as suicide, which should ALWAYS get someone kicked.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER

dino722

Some players should be kicked directly from any online gaming. The fact that they get brave with their unknown persona and stalk, harass and offend over a video game, even more become a real dick when a female is playing, just shows how f*cked up the gaming comunity is. One thing is getting salty, another is really offending players just because...

My girlfriend decided once to play gta online and she put a girly gamer tag...the amount of bullsh*t she received without even opening her mouth was overwhelming, some of them, I swear if they where in my country, I would of made it possoble to find these sad individuals.

Vote kicking is a feature for those who dont know how to PLAY, and there for, must be removed. Same as class room, same as work...

If a player is being a “griefer” wich lately this term in gta has a misunderstanding, the rest of the lobby should leave and find a new lobby or team up and give him back what he deserves...the moment he uses features such as passive mode to deny your kills and then at the first site of players going back to their business pop out of passive just to kill is a kick well deserved...same applies to offenders, racists and stalkers.

Kicking to own your lobby is just as much of a dick than other exploiting passive features or booting you out of internet its self. Lobbys are not yours, but everyone has different opinions and will carry on doing their thing. It aint gonna change unless rockstar changes it.

Blasterman4EVER

Some players should be kicked directly from any online gaming. The fact that they get brave with their unknown persona and stalk, harass and offend over a video game, even more become a real dick when a female is playing, just shows how f*cked up the gaming comunity is. One thing is getting salty, another is really offending players just because...

My girlfriend decided once to play gta online and she put a girly gamer tag...the amount of bullsh*t she received without even opening her mouth was overwhelming, some of them, I swear if they where in my country, I would of made it possoble to find these sad individuals.

Vote kicking is a feature for those who dont know how to PLAY, and there for, must be removed. Same as class room, same as work...

If a player is being a “griefer” wich lately this term in gta has a misunderstanding, the rest of the lobby should leave and find a new lobby or team up and give him back what he deserves...the moment he uses features such as passive mode to deny your kills and then at the first site of players going back to their business pop out of passive just to kill is a kick well deserved...same applies to offenders, racists and stalkers.

Kicking to own your lobby is just as much of a dick than other exploiting passive features or booting you out of internet its self. Lobbys are not yours, but everyone has different opinions and will carry on doing their thing. It aint gonna change unless rockstar changes it.

Yet, it seems some of what you say is at odds with what you say...

You say some deserve to be kicked, but that the feature should be removed?

Kicking is an essential feature.

Can you imagine the horror if it didn't exist at all?

Nutduster

Yes - Rockstar might have to actually fix some of what's wrong with their game. Oh, the horror!

Ice_cold2016

Ive found that females in GTA are generally much cooler and more chill than guys. There are usually two types - ones who are nice and wont shoot on sight, and ones who shoot onsite only because they dont trust others. A short Hey, Im friendly text usually always works. Only works about 60% of the time with guys. And I almost never see female tryhards.

Do guys really vote kick you because youre a woman? Holy sh*t thats pathetic.

That's why 94 of my 104 friends on Playstation are female. They all added me from GTA and we have great fun. Girls don't tend to rage, troll, abuse or get salty or anything like that, they just like to play, explore and have fun. They save the community in my opinion.

Big Molio

Kicking is an essential feature.

There would be some players horrified to find that they could no longer arbitrarily kick to “own” a lobby, I’m sure.

dino722

Well, who was that girl here in the forum, the number 1 troll of gtaf haha!!

Gemma_UK

Well, who was that girl here in the forum, the number 1 troll of gtaf haha!!

Haha! Big Molio was joking. I'm no good i'm only rank 54. :turn:

Arrows to Athens

Ive found that females in GTA are generally much cooler and more chill than guys. There are usually two types - ones who are nice and wont shoot on sight, and ones who shoot onsite only because they dont trust others. A short Hey, Im friendly text usually always works. Only works about 60% of the time with guys. And I almost never see female tryhards.

Do guys really vote kick you because youre a woman? Holy sh*t thats pathetic.

I encountered a female tryhard on PS3 once. She got pissed every time I killed her, but got happy whenever she managed to kill me. She would trash talk over the mic and brag about her ''skills''. Not very common, but certainly a thing.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Nutduster

There's plenty of female tryhards. If there are a lot fewer of them, there are also a lot fewer females in GTA in general; the ratio seems roughly the same to me. I've fought more than a few combat-rolling, EWO-spamming ladies (and even had one on my friends list for a little while).

KADENZA
How do you react when this notification pops to your screen?

1LXckwD.gif

Blasterman4EVER

Yes - Rockstar might have to actually fix some of what's wrong with their game. Oh, the horror!

If all of us know that they wouldn't do anything regardless of whether or not the kick feature existed, how is your statement relevant or necessary?

Once again, your failure is that you refuse to hold the community rather than the developer responsible.

Suggesting the removal of the kick feature because the game is broken is about as sensible as electing Trump to the White House because the political system is broken. It's simply fallacious reasoning.

You don't fix something by removing something that helps people deal with problem children.

"Let's remove the kick feature so good players are helpless and degenerate scum are free to terrorize!"

The idea is inane. The idea is idiotic.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER

We Are Ninja

1LXckwD.gif

RIGHT?? It's like "Improve my behavior? What behavior? How? I'm still in the shower..."

Voodoo-Hendrix

1LXckwD.gif
RIGHT?? It's like "Improve my behavior? What behavior? How? I'm still in the shower..."

Improve your behaviour in the shower then...

Or not.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jk

Nutduster

If all of us know that they wouldn't do anything regardless of whether or not the kick feature existed, how is your statement relevant or necessary?

Once again, your failure is that you refuse to hold the community rather than the developer responsible.

Suggesting the removal of the kick feature because the game is broken is about as sensible as electing Trump to the White House because the political system is broken. It's simply fallacious reasoning.

You don't fix something by removing something that helps people deal with problem children.

"Let's remove the kick feature so good players are helpless and degenerate scum are free to terrorize!"

1 - I wasn't earnestly suggesting to remove it. Develop a sarcasm detector, you ninny. It needs to exist for the precise reason already stated, which is that the game is unbalanced and enabling to griefers. (This is the same reason passive mode exists too, and it is equally abused. Both are necessary evils given the way the game is, though I think both could be improved if the developer weren't so disinterested in simple quality of life improvements.)

2 - You and I will always differ about who to blame for the game's problems. Or more to the point, you will helplessly bitch about a community that will never change, while I will bitch only semi-helplessly about the side of the equation that has even a small chance of doing something to fix the problems. You throwing a fit and voting to kick tryhards and griefers will do not one f*cking thing to discourage griefing - but if you lobbied Rockstar to balance the game, fix the exploits, and add friendly lobbies and more PvE content, maybe we'd actually get somewhere and end up with a game that isn't such a cesspit. I'm not sure how you arrived at this conclusion that a game has to be like GTA and allow (even encourage) griefing; it really doesn't, as evidenced by plenty of other multiplayer games out there that are better designed specifically to discourage and punish anti-social behaviors. So to me, this is less about assigning blame and more about pragmatism: I can do the thing that has at least an outside chance to help the problem, or I can pointlessly complain about the behavior of literally hundreds of thousands of individuals who don't give a damn what I think or say.

Food for thought.

Edited by Nutduster

The_Great_One

The feeling of accomplishment and sense of pride that I made a difference.

Arrows to Athens

Of course the kick system is broken, because people like you use it to kick anyone who has a K/D of just over 2.0. Most of the time, the real cheaters don't get kicked, since most of the lobby don't vote to kick at all, and that's very common is pretty big lobbies. Also, there are times where people kick you because you're better than them and you beat them.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Also, there are times where people kick you because you're better than them and you beat them.

That's always been the way. Play a LTS, something like RPG vs Insurgents, and watch the votes come when you wipe out most or all of the other team in one go. The kick function is very much misused and always has been. Using it at all in freeroam should not be required - you also have the choice to leave a session you deem too toxic.

Genuine question for those who do vote to kick to secure an empty lobby or are against the removal of it;

Since it never works as intended in freeroam (i.e. only a handful of players vote to kick a cheater) then why is it there? It does more harm than good, which is more than a good enough reason to say remove it. With no vote to kick in freeroam what harm would it really do? How would it really affect you? You can leave the session if you don't like it. You can't get kicked while a session wide activity is happening. Would it really make a difference other than to those who misuse it?

Voodoo-Hendrix

Genuine question for those who do vote to kick to secure an empty lobby or are against the removal of it;

Since it never works as intended in freeroam (i.e. only a handful of players vote to kick a cheater) then why is it there? It does more harm than good, which is more than a good enough reason to say remove it. With no vote to kick in freeroam what harm would it really do? How would it really affect you? You can leave the session if you don't like it. You can't get kicked while a session wide activity is happening. Would it really make a difference other than to those who misuse it?

It never works for its intended purpose because the game doesn't inform the players about it, there's no "You can kick annoying players from the Pause Menu" kind of message.

I mean, I'm in a crew that revolves around kicking players and explains how to do it in the rules, yet some of our new members don't even know how to kick. It's the same as commending or reporting players.

The option it's there because it's necessary for the players to be able to kick out unwanted players like griefers, trolls and bigot people, which it was its original intended purpose.

Sure, it gets easily abused by both salty players and players who want to be left alone, but in this topic's case, it's a byproduct of R* futile attempts to cram all kinds of players in Public Sessions by locking most Business to said Sessions to drive Shark Card sales out of griefing-like behaviour promote "Player on Player Interaction".

Removing the Kick function would be seriously detrimental not only for those who misuse it obviously, also for those who use it legitimately. There's an insufferable Passive Mode abuser in a Lazer griefing left and right, a script kiddie crashing your game or some player screaming racist drivel? Nah you can't kick them anymore, just look for another session.

By your logic, we should get rid of the kick function from other games like, let's say, Rainbow Six Siege, because it can be easily abused too. You get teamkilled or trolled on purpose? Nah, deal with it and move to another match.

Big Molio

If your vote-to-kick is successful, then you should all be charged for it I say.

$100,000 a time. That'll cool your heels a bit lol

I think I may write to Rockstar with this fantastic suggestion.

Edited by Big Molio

Voodoo-Hendrix

If your vote-to-kick is successful, then you should all be charged for it I say.

At this point, you're not even contributing to the thread with these kind of posts man, you're just being an smartass for the sake of it.

By your logic, we should get rid of the kick function from other games like, let's say, Rainbow Six Siege, because it can be easily abused too. You get teamkilled or trolled on purpose? Nah, deal with it and move to another match.

My logic? I wasn't explaining anything, I was asking questions - none of which actually had a clearcut answer.

Your example for R6 doesn't hold much ground, it's a single life in R6, you die and that's it so team kills or trolled you may as well leave and find a new match with better players. Kicking out the troll achieves what, exactly? A feeling of joy that you have kicked someone yet wasted your time? I get that kicking has it's place and can be useful if used correctly however what I can't grasp is why anyone would rather kick a player and wait for the game to end, which can be some 10 minutes or more when finding a new one would be less waiting, even with a squad of 3 or 4 other players.

You seem to have avoided answering why having no kick would be such a bad thing when there is the option, without any problems, to leave yourself and find a game/match/session without any kind of trolls.

Not all games have a kick function, one example is FIFA (where trolling is entirely possible) yet it's problems are actually rarer than in GTA. Not having a kick function is not detrimental in the slightest, to claim it's seriously detrimental is an extreme over exaggeration. Seriously, without a kick function in GTA freeroam sessions what is the worst that can happen bearing in mind you have a "find new session" option available to you.

elfoam

Perfect, I'll write than in too :) that is fair

I can't agree with that. Even unsuccessful votes should cost.

I'd sign that petition.

Voodoo-Hendrix

My logic? I wasn't explaining anything, I was asking questions - none of which actually had a clearcut answer.

I meant the logic of your questions.

Your example for R6 doesn't hold much ground, it's a single life in R6, you die and that's it so team kills or trolled you may as well leave and find a new match with better players. Kicking out the troll achieves what, exactly? A feeling of joy that you have kicked someone yet wasted your time? I get that kicking has it's place and can be useful if used correctly however what I can't grasp is why anyone would rather kick a player and wait for the game to end, which can be some 10 minutes or more when finding a new one would be less waiting, even with a squad of 3 or 4 other players.

AFAIK, getting kicked from a match in R6S used to lock you out from joining another match in a period of time. So yeah, not only getting rid of a troll or teamkiller is a justified use of the kick function, it also could brought me joy knowing that they wouldn't be able to troll or grief other players inmediately.

Granted, I have barely played it and I think the kicking function got disabled there because of abuse, but sadly that affected the few players that used it legit.

You seem to have avoided answering why having no kick would be such a bad thing when there is the option, without any problems, to leave yourself and find a game/match/session without any kind of trolls.

I did actually answered that:

Removing the Kick function would be seriously detrimental not only for those who misuse it obviously, also for those who use it legitimately. There's an insufferable Passive Mode abuser in a Lazer griefing left and right, a script kiddie crashing your game or some player screaming racist drivel? Nah you can't kick them anymore, just look for another session.

Also, there should be no need for any player to look for another session, leaving a session because of trolls and griefers is basically letting them win. They should be the ones forced to look for another session, not us.

Not all games have a kick function, one example is FIFA (where trolling is entirely possible) yet it's problems are actually rarer than in GTA. Not having a kick function is not detrimental in the slightest, to claim it's seriously detrimental is an extreme over exaggeration. Seriously, without a kick function in GTA freeroam sessions what is the worst that can happen bearing in mind you have a "find new session" option available to you.

I already said why removing the kick function would be detrimental to everyone regardless of lawful or unlawful use of it. I'll rather have the kick function changed or reworked instead of outright removed. If you want to fix something, you try to really fix the core of the problem instead of just throwing it away in typical R* fashion.

I'd sign that petition.

Good luck making a petition on this forum lol

http://gtaforums.com/topic/857181-gta-online-petition-allow-players-to-play-finance-felony-in-an/

I'll bet that Deadpool dude would sign it too of course.

I meant the logic of your questions.

AFAIK, getting kicked from a match in R6S used to lock you out from joining another match in a period of time. So yeah, not only getting rid of a troll or teamkiller is a justified use of the kick function, it also could brought me joy knowing that they wouldn't be able to troll or grief other players inmediately.

Granted, I have barely played it and I think the kicking function got disabled there because of abuse, but sadly that affected the few players that used it legit.

I did actually answered that:

Also, there should be no need for any player to look for another session, leaving a session because of trolls and griefers is basically letting them win. They should be the ones forced to look for another session, not us.

I already said why removing the kick function would be detrimental to everyone regardless of lawful or unlawful use of it. I'll rather have the kick function changed or reworked instead of outright removed. If you want to fix something, you try to really fix the core of the problem instead of just throwing it away in typical R* fashion.

I'd sign that petition.

Good luck making a petition on this forum lol

http://gtaforums.com/topic/857181-gta-online-petition-allow-players-to-play-finance-felony-in-an/

I'll bet that Deadpool dude would sign it too of course.

Here's the problem, you would rather use the kick function than to find a new game/lobby. However finding a new session is an option available. Removal of kick wouldn't be nearly as bad as you say it would, you still have another option available to avoid these trolls, who many have no problems with.

If no "find new session" was available and kick removed, sure you have a point. While "find new session" is available, removal of kick is not nearly as big a deal as you are making it out to be.

All removal of kick would do is turn the tables. No more could you force others from "your lobby" just because you didn't want them there in case they were a troll despite it being a rare occurrence.

FYI Kick in R6 does nothing to the player being kicked, they can rejoin a game as soon as they like despite any warnings otherwise. The removal of it didn't hinder the game at all while they made the changes to it. The impact it had while not there and now it's changed, very little, you still get the odd troll, you still get the majority of players who think they are a one man army.

Oh, one last thing that made me laugh so much I nearly fell over...

"Also, there should be no need for any player to look for another session, leaving a session because of trolls and griefers is basically letting them win. They should be the ones forced to look for another session, not us."

Hypocrisy called. They said that those who just joined and did nothing who got kicked by bullies who think they own sessions had a very similar complaint about them not needing to look for another session but being forced to without choice and how it is those bullies who should be the ones to look for another session.

Black-Dragon96

Yes it would make a diffrence.

Players would no longer be able to get rid of griefers, trolls, scriptkids, wallbreachers, god mode glitchers and so on.

A lot of things do more harm than good in gta online. Hominglauncher, explo-sniper, opressor, vigilante, ruiner 2k, deluxo, explosive canons on jets, orbital canon and some other things for example cause a lot of problems for many players, yet I dont see you, nor molio, nor other members of the cargo destroying anti solopublic group suggesting to remove them.

I wonder why. Actually, no I dont.

Edit: You tell people they should look for another lobby if they get harrased by griefers and trolls, yet you dont want to do it yourself.

Sure who not also let other people pay for the PV's you destroy, or remove 500k from their bankaccount every time you kill them.

Just another "suggestion" to make it easier for you and your griefer friends. Your basicly trolling at that point.

Edited by Black-Dragon96

Nutduster

At this point, you're not even contributing to the thread with these kind of posts man, you're just being an smartass for the sake of it.

True. But the actual serious discussion is just going around and around in circles, so I'm all for a few sarcastic remarks just to keep things interesting.

Yes it would make a diffrence.

Players would no longer be able to get rid of griefers, trolls, scriptkids, wallbreachers, god mode glitchers and so on.

A lot of things do more harm than good in gta online. Hominglauncher, explo-sniper, opressor, vigilante, ruiner 2k, deluxo, explosive canons on jets, orbital canon and some other things for example cause a lot of problems for many players, yet I dont see you, nor molio, nor other members of the cargo destroying anti solopublic group suggesting to remove them.

I wonder why. Actually, no I dont.

Edit: You tell people they should look for another lobby if they get harrased by griefers and trolls, yet you dont want to do it yourself.

Yes they would be able to get rid of greifers, trolls etc. by choosing "find new session". It's not like having no kick function would have you trapped in the session. You have a choice, stay or leave.

You just need to change one thing, rather than thinking "Oh there's a troll, I must kick them" you think "Oh there's a troll, I must find a new session".

Removing kick would eliminate the issues players have with those who bully others and believe sessions can be owned by them, it would eliminate any and all misuse. The side effect is you would have to leave a session you do not like rather than remove the player who you do not like.

Hardly a huge issue. I'm not saying it's not a hassle but then again, being kicked for no reason is a bigger hassle.

Black-Dragon96

Yes they would be able to get rid of greifers, trolls etc. by choosing "find new session". It's not like having no kick function would have you trapped in the session. You have a choice, stay or leave.

Well by that logic you could also get rid of the vote kicking problem if you would leave yourself before getting kicked.

You just need to change one thing, rather than thinking "Oh there's a troll, I must kick them" you think "Oh there's a troll, I must find a new session".

You would also just need to change oke thing.

Rather them thinking "Oh these people want me to leave the session I better start fully loaded and grief the sh*t out of them." you think "Oh these people want me to leave, I just find a new session and move on.".

Works both ways.

Removing kick would eliminate the issues players have with those who bully others and believe sessions can be owned by them, it would eliminate any and all misuse. The side effect is you would have to leave a session you do not like rather than remove the player who you do not like.

And it would add the problems I mentioned above.

Removing the kick option would not solve the issue but shift it to other people. All while making it easier for the griefer population to grief without consequences.

Hardly a huge issue. I'm not saying it's not a hassle but then again, being kicked for no reason is a bigger hassle.

I disagree. Getting kicked for no reason is much less of a hassle than being unable to remove trolls, griefer, wallbreachers, etc. from a session.