Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,018 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Zolika1351

1.0.8.0 Zolika1351's Trainer/Mod Menu

jaqub

wheres the fps cam we've waiting for...?

Zolika1351

wheres the fps cam we've waiting for...?

Misc - Camera Options - First Person

don't get your hopes up though, it's pretty sh*t, especially in cars

Edited by Zolika1351

Trevolon

Is there a way to set the wanted level? I love the trainer so far, but I wish it was more organized, with clear categories.

GTA xy
Posted (edited)

Congratulations!

You made it!

Yeahhhh!

This will be the most amazing and unbelieveable event in the world!

Really appreciate it!!!

Thank you!

Edited by GTA xy

GayName360

Sorry for asking this kind of question, but how do I check my mod version?

Zolika1351

Misc - Helpful - Display First Open Text or just pressing F7 for the first time in the current session will make it show up

GayName360

Misc - Helpful - Display First Open Text or just pressing F7 for the first time in the current session will make it show up

Thanks for the help!

GTA xy
Posted (edited)

Zolika1351.

Is that means that it is impossible to play TBOGT"s missions in MP?

There is even no any coop mission modes in TBOGT MP

I am so disappointed. :cry:

Edited by GTA xy

yuhaye

Is there any special instructions on installing the menu for tbogt? I've put the files into the EFLC folder but so far it's not showing up, I have it on my copy of GTA IV as of right now

Olanov
Posted (edited)

Very sorry if this has been asked already, but is there a way to in-game, disable controller input with the trainer, and if not, could it be added?

Is the ability to be able to toggle and configure pedprops onto our player characters/peds being worked on, too?

Last but not least, how difficult would it be to implement something like Player Selector to this or as a stand-alone mod? In case you're unaware, it was a mod that allowed you to not only scroll through peds/speeches which were all numbered and you could toggle between, using hotkeys, but it had a system where you would press numpad 0 to enter input, to quickly select between numbered models/speeches in their respective modes. Way faster than for example, what it was navigating SNT or your mod in this case. -- Player Selector actually works, but you need the files from the description here:

Thanks for reading and in any event, thanks for creating and working on the mod menu.

Edited by Olanov

Marcus101RR
Posted (edited)

How good is the bodyguard system?

Very sorry if this has been asked already, but is there a way to in-game, disable controller input with the trainer, and if not, could it be added?

Is the ability to be able to toggle and configure pedprops onto our player characters/peds being worked on, too?

Last but not least, how difficult would it be to implement something like Player Selector to this or as a stand-alone mod? In case you're unaware, it was a mod that allowed you to not only scroll through peds/speeches which were all numbered and you could toggle between, using hotkeys, but it had a system where you would press numpad 0 to enter input, to quickly select between numbered models/speeches in their respective modes. Way faster than for example, what it was navigating SNT or your mod in this case. -- Player Selector actually works, but you need the files from the description here:

Thanks for reading and in any event, thanks for creating and working on the mod menu.

I want to let everyone know ,yes that works ,but most functions do not work, bodyguard and cars will crash the game.
Edited by Marcus101RR

Olanov

I want to let everyone know ,yes that works ,but most functions do not work, bodyguard and cars will crash the game.

Yeah, the video actually states that. During my time of playing however, I managed to do everything I needed without a hitch, so it's a pretty good alternative -- the main focus was on the fact that Player Selector works completely flawlessly, if anybody is interested in that. Some other mods, might too.

Marcus101RR

Yeah, the video actually states that. During my time of playing however, I managed to do everything I needed without a hitch, so it's a pretty good alternative -- the main focus was on the fact that Player Selector works completely flawlessly, if anybody is interested in that. Some other mods, might too.

I miss that system, its one of my favorite script menus. So how does the bodyguard system work in this menu though? Is it as good as the other?

justin50

can i use it with v.1.0.4.0?

Zolika1351

can i use it with v.1.0.4.0?

Probably not, patch 4 native hashes aren't the same so you would need to convert the sco

Vanya004

Zolika fantastic tool! but is there a way to spawn added/extra vehicles with this trainer?? if not can you implement this feature in the next build pls :D

Zolika1351

Zolika fantastic tool! but is there a way to spawn added/extra vehicles with this trainer?? if not can you implement this feature in the next build pls :D

Custom car/player menu

Vanya004

Thanks for the reply :colgate:

I got it working, my 2nd silly question is what happens to the saved vehicles? can i spawn them or what, and is there a way to create a menu for the added cars so i wouldn't have to type in the name of every car? again thank you for this great tool :D

Zolika1351

Nothing really, they just don't despawn when you get too far away, also sorry but I can't do dynamic menus like that

StenkaCCM

How do you install this? There is no installation readme.

B Dawg

Does it really need a readme? The Drag N Drop method is self explanatory. The other one is for people who use multiple sco script mods via OpenIV.

Zolika1351

Released v42.0

Added Keybind and Middle mouse toggles

Vehicle ID Protection is disabled by default to prevent issues in Mafiya Work and Car Jack City

Fixed Unlimited Ammo in MP5 and episodic weapons

unknown.png

Zolika1351

Minor update, a lot of optimizations and bug fixes, should fix random crashing in SP and options not working if certain others are enabled. Also reduced the filesize by a bit and removed unused and not working functions.

JohnyWilliams07
Posted (edited)

It works, good job. But, when i tested guns -> crashed. Is it normal?

If my friend doesnt have this mod, can we play together or he has to download it too?

Edited by JohnyWilliams07

McEclipse
Posted (edited)

i cant change gamemode or kick player
whats im doing wrong?

Edited by McEclipse

Zolika1351

Version 42.7 Released! This one's a major optimization and stability update, should fix most lag related issues and makes Populated much more stable (though it's still not completely perfect) since I recently got a low power laptop so I needed to edit the menu to be more efficient. (IV only update for now)

Edited by Zolika1351

TQR12345

I've tried your trainer, and I've wanted to change player model to a NOOSE guy ( M Y SWAT ), but he appears to have no helmet or glasses, while some other players can enable them. I've tried the clothes option but it changes the face only.

Zolika1351
42 minutes ago, TQR12345 said:

I've tried your trainer, and I've wanted to change player model to a NOOSE guy ( M Y SWAT ), but he appears to have no helmet or glasses, while some other players can enable them. I've tried the clothes option but it changes the face only.

Use simple native trainer to change hats and glasses, I'd need to make a list of every ped and their hats and glasses which would take me a really long time so I decided not to do it

Edited by Zolika1351

TQR12345
1 minute ago, Zolika1351 said:

Use simple native trainer to change hats and glasses, I'd need to make a list of every ped and their hats and glasses which would take me a really long time so I decided not to do it

Okay, anyway good job with the trainer