2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Zolika1351

1.0.8.0 Zolika1351's Trainer/Mod Menu REWRITTEN

Zolika1351

Sorry for having my own name in the mod's name, I can't come up with creative things.
So, this is something I've been working on for a while now, from about early September. Rewritten in August of 2018.

This trainer's features:

Joining / Ghost Display (MP)

Keybinds (English layout)
Hold mouse wheel button to activate the HelixSnake-inspired fly mode. Control with WASDQE.
Car Speedup ]
Car Superbrake \
Move forward through door '
Unlimited Ammo ;
Never Wanted [
Toggle Collision =
Resurrect -
Always God Mode 0
Special God Mode RCTRL + F1
Fast Run /
Drunk Ragdoll M + Num6
Simple Euphoria M + Num3
Simple Ragdoll M + Num4
Get Up M + Num5
Airbreak F6

Teleports

Teleport to players
Teleport into players' cars
Teleport out of your car
Teleport to predefined locations on the map
Teleport into cutscene interiors

Spawn

Spawn any vehicle in the game
Change your player model to any ped in the game
Spawn any ped in the game
Type in a ped/vehicle to spawn it (works with addons)
Change your walkstyle
Spawn cars with peds in them (e.g. a helitours helicopter)
Spawn objects that you can pick up (e.g. QUB3D cube, bowling ball)
Spawn story cars (Roman's Taxi, Albanian Willard, TV Van)

Vehicles
Car God Mode (Fix Loop and/or Health Loop)
Car Never Dirty
Autoflip
Random car color
Random natural car color (one in carcols)
Force car engine on
Attach cars onto your car (f*ck up Car)
Set Vehicle Dirt Level (number from 0 to 9)
Speedometer (even works on foot!)
Drive on Water (also works in ponds, pools, fountains, etc.)
Toggle car components (0-10)
Change car color (Primary, secondary, extra 1, extra 2)
Car colors up to 256! (Most of them are black or white, but there are a few interesting ones as well)
Select a color combination from the car's carcols.dat entry!
Change car livery
2 seperate car spawning modes, spawn to the right (SNT-like) or transform (similar to GTAO Transform Races)
Drive as Passenger
Seat -1 (Free passenger seat, or if the car is full, then a secret seat in the middle of the car)

Helpful
Special God Mode (Explosions still ragdoll you, immunity to map borders)
Always God Mode (nothing can kill you except map borders)
Internet (Brings up the computer, this even works in MP)
Never Wanted
True Free Roam (no more missions or phone calls)
Move Speed (Walk, shoot, run, get into cars faster or slower)
Unlimited Ammo
Rapid Fire
Launch New Game (MP IV, TLAD, TBOGT or SP)
Auto Resurrect (if you die in MP, you get resurrected back immediately)
List running scripts into brief (only lists vanilla IV scripts)
Resurrect manually

Fun
Become Fidget Spinner (this was literally one of the first things in this menu)
Hell Timecyc (different effects based on your current timecyc and weather)
Skip on Water (FlatOut 2 anyone?)
Toggle Ragdoll (SA-like animations)
Force your interior to the required one (fixes invisible interiors or invisible world)
Unlock every vehicle in the game world (Ever wanted to enter Roman's Taxi in Roman's Sorrow?)
Free Cutscenes (Enables player control and camera control in in-game cutscenes)
Throw Self
Display Coordinates
SP in MP (Complete SP story and functions in multiplayer, co-op with your friends!)
Diving Mode (Use numpad + and numpad - to set dive height while in water to dive under it)
Walk in MP (WASD will now walk instead of jogging)
Mark self as no longer needed (You'll just walk off)
Anti-Nuke (Explosion proof)
LSD Mode (dis some good sh*t)
Chat options (Print info about selected player or server into chat)
Pause / Unpause game (This works in MP too, you will look like you've crashed)
Teleport All Things (Umm....)
Car Rain (will most likely explode on impact)
Load Current Cutscene Interior (Walk / teleport into cutscene interior, select this, now you can see it)
Rek Player (suicide)
Fix Mission AI (Fixes mission AI in SP in MP mode that has been taken over by other players, e.g. Lost MC buddies in TLAD)
Remove wanted level limits (6 stars in Races? No problem!)
Traffic Multiplier (Very high, high, normal, low, also works in MP and it affects vehicles and peds as well)
Fly/Glide Mode
Rainbow Name (only works in Deathmatch, Mafiya Work and Car Jack City)

Fix Niko's Clothes in MP (Niko's clothes don't sync in multiplayer, so I have this option to set all Niko players to a specific outfit)

MP Bowling (Not the best method, but it works. The ball is a throwable object and the pins have to be respawned manually. Broker alley only.)

Protections (Crashed and messed with left and right? This menu protects you against most well-known crash methods)

Vehicle ID Change detector (You can now see who took over the car you're in)

Police Reports (Dispatch lines from SP missions)

Player List (Shows all players currently in-game, including ghosts)

Enter SA Cheats (Misc - Command Console)

Ped Settings (Set spawned peds to be bodyguards, have a specific weapon, set their accuracy, and remove their ragdoll)

Camera Options
Enable Camera Controls in Chat (don't see why you would ever need this but oh well)
Lock Camera (Useful for taking screenshots)
Mirror Screen (Mirrors the entire game except the HUD)
Debug Camera (Hidden native that R* probably used, mouse to control, double click to teleport player)

Tasks
Player Drive Task
Sit Down / Stand Up
Player Walk Task (like player drive task but on foot)
Clear Tasks

Single Player
Save Game anywhere
Autosave at any time
Unlock all Islands
Unlock all Safehouses
Cancel current Mission
Add / Take away money

Weapons
Give yourself weapon packs
Individual weapons (Everything from baseball bat to rocket to anymelee)
Give other players weapons

Clothes
Individual clothes (much like SNT, change each component individually)
Outfits (Only for some models)
MP Model Menu (Open the MP model changing menu at any time, even in MP, then apply it to your current model)

Time
Presets (12:00, 7:00, 21:00, 0:00)
Freeze Time
Manually set time
Negative Time (sp0000ky)
Timescale (slow down or speed up the entire game)

Set Weather (All weathers, from Extra Sunny to the unused Sunny Windy 2)

Trainer Settings
Random clothes when spawning peds or changing player model
Spawn pickable objects into player's hand
Change menu's control speed
Change menu style (Compact or full)
Change menu color
Change menu font

Greet other people who use this menu, to let them know that you are using it too

GTA Online style options
Copy Car (copy selected player's car, complete with same color and components)
Copy Player (copy selected player's model)

Missions
Start any mission in the game (even works in MP)

SCO Loader
Type in any SCO script's name and if it exists, it will be loaded.

Object Spawning
Spawn ANY object in the game by typing it in or selecting it from a list, which is in alphabetical order and includes ALL vanilla & EFLC objects.
Select an object and do things to it like place it on the ground, change its coordinates, attach it to yourself, make it fly, etc.

Animations
Play ANY animation in the game by typing it in or selecting it from a list, which is in alphabetical order and includes ALL vanilla animations.
Toggle animation Looping

DOWNLOAD LINK (REWRITE 4.0)

Controls:
Numpad to navigate
F7 to open/close
Num4/Num6 to change selected player (For Player Teleports)

Screenshots:

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Keywords for google to find this thread: zolika mod menu

Edited by Zolika1351
Added rewrite 4.0

B Dawg

36:13 Multiplayer Bowling:

Zolika1351

Short video of me playing around with version 5.5.

Edited by Zolika1351

theNGclan

Awesome stuff!

Just curious, but is it possible to have movement like SP, but in MP? By this I mean, you walk with a keyboard instead of just jogging.

QT3bk8pc

Awesome stuff!

Just curious, but is it possible to have movement like SP, but in MP? By this I mean, you walk with a keyboard instead of just jogging.

Actually, I am so happy that I am not the only one looking for this! I have been waiting for a long time for a way to walk in multiplayer for GTA IV with just a keyboard. I don't have a controller.

How can I walk smoothly like in singleplayer?

Zolika1351

Awesome stuff!

I have actually been trying to disable that auto-jog in MP as well, I've checked the entire native list and didn't find anything about it. I'll try searching through some network scos, but I think it's just some kind of automatic thing that enables when you are in any network session.

EDIT: Seems like when you kill some, or maybe all network scos, you begin walking instead of jogging, so maybe it's in the scos after all, but I can't find any native about it in any network sco.

Edited by Zolika1351

SteelShot

If you don't mind would it be possible to request one thing. We got Unlimited Ammo, but what about no reload? :)

Zolika1351

Awesome stuff!

Actually, I am so happy that I am not the only one looking for this! I have been waiting for a long time for a way to walk in multiplayer for GTA IV with just a keyboard. I don't have a controller.

How can I walk smoothly like in singleplayer?

Actually, you can give yourself the mobile phone in pickable objects menu to walk. You won't be able to run at all though.

theNGclan

How do you use the SCO version? I tossed the SCO version into my script_network and it didn't work? Unless it needs to be in just script?

Zolika1351

How do you use the SCO version? I tossed the SCO version into my script_network and it didn't work? Unless it needs to be in just script?

You need a modloader/SCO loader to load it.

Edited by Zolika1351

B Dawg

Get Skorpro's SCO Loader from here (can't find standalone). Put the menu/trainer in script.img (not network), and edit the Loader INI and type in the .sco's name where needed.

Edited by B Dawg

I have to play without SNT trainer since unexpected update IV / EFLC updates to 1.0.8.0 / 1.1.3.0 respectively...

Since seems there won't be any proper update for that PRETTY BROKEN ScriptHook since author is gone and cannot be contacted anymore, and any .NET / ASI mods are pretty useless now and are for trash...

1. It's possible to put detailed installation instructions about how to install SCO version on GTA IV / EFLC? (I cannot see any installation instructions in first post at all...);

2. It's possible to add more custom teleport points in the .SCO version?

3. It's possible to put in SCO version some options to be toggled ON upon starting games?

4. Can you upload your SCO trainer mod on any stable download - GTAGarage, GTAInside, etc?

5. It's possible to make a SCO trainer with suggested features from #2 and #3 compatible with latest version 1.1.3.0 of GTA EFLC?

Thanks. I have Steam versions of IV and EFLC and there was some SCO trainer made by someone else, but appears it's not compatible with GTA EFLC 1.1.3.0 as no matter how times I tried installing it on my game's directory, it only makes the game just refuses to load any completed savegame at all, and I cannot ask author for help because he has BLOCKED / DENIED comments on his trainer's page on GTAInside, so I cannot ask for help at all...

I now got from one of your screens you already have EFLC version of your SCO trainer...

Edited by 65536

B Dawg

You can downgrade to 1070/1120, although that isn't really recommended if you intend on playing Multiplayer. On previous versions of the game, if you had certain types of mods (ASI, edited data files, etc...), the game would separate you to mod only lobbies. This is not the case for the latest version, so a majority of players will be on the new version not separated from each other. There was a semi-fix released (scripthookhook) for the new version (included in the download/ASI version), which basically makes everything except the spawning of models (cars, player/peds, objects) work.

1. OpenIV is required. With OpenIV, navigate to Common>Data>CDImages>Script.img, enable Edit Mode, click on the Green Plus icon (Add New File Ins), find the sco and add it. TLAD sco goes into TLAD>common>data>cdimages>script.img, tbogt into tbogt. Then you would download the SCO Loader, and modify it's ini file to point to the menu's sco.

Edited by B Dawg

I now tested the SCO version of your trainer for the normal Steam GTA IV and it is nice! However, I would want to suggest to you for SCO version:

1. Can you make players do can have some options in your trainer enabled / disabled by default via an .INI config file, like Never Wanted, Player / Vehicle God Mode, etc?

2. Can you also make somehow to add ability players do can set set coordinates for custom teleport points on the SCO version via the .INI file where the SCO version do write saved custom teleports as well? Can you also put more user's defined custom teleports for the SCO version? :catloaf:

I also found several major bugs in your SCO trainer for IV:

1. "True Free Roam" option can be enabled fine, but disabling it CRASHES the game (Steam version)!

2. If I use the "Fake Crash" option and then "Unpause" to resume game, then I cannot open / go into pause menu anymore;

3. If I choose Hell 1 / 2 Timecycles, appears there's NO option do restore the original default timecycle...

Please fix these...

Edited by 65536

Zolika1351

I now tested the SCO version of your trainer for the normal Steam GTA IV and it is nice! However, I would want to suggest to you for SCO version:

1. Can you make players do can have some options in your trainer enabled / disabled by default via an .INI config file, like Never Wanted, Player / Vehicle Good Mode, etc?

2. Can you also make somehow to add ability players do can set set coordinates for custom teleport points on the SCO version via the .INI file where the SCO version do write saved custom teleports as well? Can you also put more user's defined custom teleports for the SCO version? :catloaf:

I also found several major bugs in your SCO trainer for IV:

1. "True Free Roam" option can be enabled fine, but disabling it CRASHES the game (Steam version)!

2. If I use the "Fake Crash" option and then "Unpause" to resume game, then I cannot open / go into pause menu anymore;

3. If I choose Hell 1 / 2 Timecycles, appears there's NO option do restore the original default timecycle...

Please fix these...

Suggestions:

1. Can't do with SCO

2. Can't do with SCO

Bugs:

1. I'll look into it, it's probably some minor thing from converting to SCO.

2. Didn't occur to me. Did you enable Load Current Interior or Keep All Interiors Loaded by any chance? That seems to cause it, and I have no idea how to fix that.

3. Time - Preset - Unfreeze & then set the time to a preset or manually

Edited by Zolika1351

About bug 2, yes, I was used "Load current interior" twice, so this is probably reason for inability to pause my game. If this really cannot be fixed, it might be better to remove that feature.

If really SCO doesn't support any kind of configuration settings, I would so suggest this for SCO versions of your trainer: remove custom teleports and skin slots and instead add more defined teleport places across Liberty City. Also please continue improving the ASI versions of your trainer since only they can use custom teleports / have toggleable options enabled by default which appears impossible on SCO trainer versions.

Zolika1351

About bug 2, yes, I was used "Load current interior" twice, so this is probably reason for inability to pause my game. If this really cannot be fixed, it might be better to remove that feature.

If really SCO doesn't support any kind of configuration settings, I would so suggest this for SCO versions of your trainer: remove custom teleports and skin slots and instead add more defined teleport places across Liberty City. Also please continue improving the ASI versions of your trainer since only they can use custom teleports / have toggleable options enabled by default which appears impossible on SCO trainer versions.

I've already got some teleport spots ready for next version, also it's pretty hard to update the ASI version since I don't use it (makes my fps go from 150 to 30)

tipikgamer

thanks

Zolika1351

Here's a video of me showing what you can do with the menu (version 22.0)

@Zolika1351, can you upload your recent 2-3 versions of your trainer on GTAInside (you're has uploaded several older versions of your trainer there), also please upload them (including your most recent version 22.5) on GTAGarage as well. These are just more stable / proof for downloading mods and won't be chance to expire unlike links on share sites like Mega.nz, Mediafire, and other similar "temporary" sites. :r*: Also, can you add in the SCO trainer version keybinds for activating features (As I'm aware you're added hotkeys but only for a few features like "Never Wanted").

Zolika1351

@Zolika1351, can you upload your recent 2-3 versions of your trainer on GTAInside (you're has uploaded several older versions of your trainer there), also please upload them (including your most recent version 22.5) on GTAGarage as well. These are just more stable / proof for downloading mods and won't be chance to expire unlike links on share sites like Mega.nz, Mediafire, and other similar "temporary" sites. :r*: Also, can you add in the SCO trainer version keybinds for activating features (As I'm aware you're added hotkeys but only for a few features like "Never Wanted").

22.5 is already on GTAInside, just not approved yet.

I have a lot of keybinds already, here's a list:

Fast Run, Never Wanted, Resurrect, Collision Toggle, Airbreak, Ragdoll Fly, Move forward through door, unlimited ammo

Edited by Zolika1351

Fast Run, Never Wanted, Resurrect, Collision Toggle, Airbreak, Ragdoll Fly, Move forward through door, unlimited ammo

Can you also upload your mod to GTAGarage? About hotkeys - I'm wonder, can you remove the keybind for "Collision Toggle" and to make keybinds instead for (SNT ones if possible):

1. Health Loop Godmode (Special Godmode);

2. Weapon Packs 1 / 2;

3. Set Time (Preset times like 12:00, 0:00, 21:00 and 7:00, or choose minute and hour);

4. Rapid Fire;

5. Move Speed Multiplier (with .ini defaults as well);

6. Freeze Time;

7. Mobile Radio;

8. Protections menu (same keybind as SNT for spawn a Bodyguard);

9. Coordinates Display option;

10. Sit Down / Stand Up option;

11. Weather Menu (same keybinds like in SNT for Extra Sunny, Sunny, Cloudy, Overcast, Rainy, Stormy, Foggy).

Thanks! :catloaf:

Edited by 65536

NorthHustler

Sweet sh*t

Zolika1351

Anyone got any teleporting ideas? World Teleports menu is pretty empty.

Can you also upload your mod to GTAGarage? About hotkeys - I'm wonder, can you remove the keybind for "Collision Toggle" and to make keybinds instead for (SNT ones if possible):

2. Weapon Packs 1 / 2;

3. Set Time (Preset times like 12:00, 0:00, 21:00 and 7:00, or choose minute and hour);

4. Rapid Fire;

6. Freeze Time;

7. Mobile Radio;

11. Weather Menu (same keybinds like in SNT for Extra Sunny, Sunny, Cloudy, Overcast, Rainy, Stormy, Foggy).

Anything about these? Also any link to page latest version in GTAInside? I checked several days and there seems to be nothing new - there's stills only version 17 of your trainer as the last version available there but NO ver. 22.5 appears published anywhere there...

About teleport points you can try to add teleports to infront entrances to the enterable buidlings across Liberty City. Only to tell however Libertonian Museum can be entered only in GTA IV and TLaD on the episodes, but in TBoGT it's locked and cannot be entered normally at all, but as I'm aware the TBoGT has an enterable China Mall in Algonquin that can be entered only in this game (it's interior doesn't exist in IV and it's only smaller and inaccessible in TLaD).

Also, I installed latest version of your trainer 22.5 and only to tell you True Free Roam still crashes game if it is enabled and try to disable it! Appears killing scripts (enabling True Free Roam option) works as expected but seems game cannot handle re-enabling those scripts (disabling True Free Roam) since it stops working immediately. So I think you should: 1. remove that feature completely or 2. make that option do can be only enabled and to stays that way until player quit the game (make the option cannot be disabled) since the bug really is still present.

Zolika1351

2. Weapon Packs 1 / 2;

4. Rapid Fire;

6. Freeze Time;

7. Mobile Radio;

Anything about these? Also any link to page latest version in GTAInside? I checked several days and there seems to be nothing new - there's stills only version 17 of your trainer as the last version available there but NO ver. 22.5 appears published anywhere there...

About teleport points you can try to add teleports to infront entrances to the enterable buidlings across Liberty City. Only to tell however Libertonian Museum can be entered only in GTA IV and TLaD on the episodes, but in TBoGT it's locked and cannot be entered normally at all, but as I'm aware the TBoGT has an enterable China Mall in Algonquin that can be entered only in this game (it's interior doesn't exist in IV and it's only smaller and inaccessible in TLaD).

Also, I installed latest version of your trainer 22.5 and only to tell you True Free Roam still crashes game if it is enabled and try to disable it! Appears killing scripts (enabling True Free Roam option) works as expected but seems game cannot handle re-enabling those scripts (disabling True Free Roam) since it stops working immediately. So I think you should: 1. remove that feature completely or 2. make that option do can be only enabled and to stays that way until player quit the game (make the option cannot be disabled) since the bug really is still present.

I've added one keybind to the newest version already (Special God is added) more will come soon (Already got Never Tired in 24.0), just gotta figure out how Weapon Pack 1/2 works as SNT has 1 keybind for it. GTAInside seems to just refuse my mod. It's been waiting approval for a week already. Same with GTAGarage just replace week with 3 days.

I'll disable turning off True Free Roam in the next version.

Edited by Zolika1351

DennyFrontier

So how do you install it? Do I have to use both folders?

B Dawg

Only one. Manual Install is if you want to install it via OpenIV (incase you have any scripts modified), Drag N Drop if you don't.

rollschuh2282

is it possible to add a freecam option?

Zolika1351

Probably not, would be much too complicated for little to no usefulness.