2. Support

3. Suggestions

1.0.0.0-1.0.8.0 Zolika1351's Trainer/Mod Menu REWRITTEN

Zolika1351

6 hours ago, RRT94 said:

Can we get CE support?

no

14 hours ago, xynerd said:

Your words are not distinct to know.If you cant bring up the simple native trainer or simply cant make it work then you would have to hold the buttons until it works.For the conflict same keybinds problem then just edit them in the ini file of thr trainer or disable one trainer at the game.

So which ones does it cover? Please help. You are the king.

1 hour ago, Zolika1351 said:

no

Hello Zolika1351. Cancel the task and the water editor will come? You are the king.

Hi zolika, Can you please consider adding packies bomb like SNT has? 

Edited by Oborlex

Hello to everyone? I have a question for you all. How is it done to walk on buses? That's why I plan to walk on the bus with ZModeler. How do we do that guys?

• KEKW 2

Hello to everyone? I have a question for you all. I want to walk in buses, to walk around. How do we do that guys?

ItsClonkAndre

Found a little bug: When Recommended Recoil or Custom Recoil is enabled, you can't look around anymore while aiming with the controller. With Keyboard & Mouse it's working.

Edited by ItsClonkAndre

6 hours ago, James1 said:

Hello to everyone? I have a question for you all. How is it done to walk on buses? That's why I plan to walk on the bus with ZModeler. How do we do that guys?

You can't even run properly in tugboat, and expecting Bus.

https://tenor.com/view/pepe-laugh-kek-intensifies-kek_intensifies-gif-10111909

Edited by BOSSSSS-GG
  • KEKW 2
  • Bruh 1

11 hours ago, BOSSSSS-GG said:

You can't even run properly in tugboat, and expecting Bus.

https://tenor.com/view/pepe-laugh-kek-intensifies-kek_intensifies-gif-10111909

I didn't mean it. I mean, I want to run our character inside the bus. When I try it throws it off the bus. You misunderstood me. Even the same happened with trains. What I wanted was when I downloaded the Open Train Mode. You are all king.

2 minutes ago, kubon352 said:

This isn't something trainer aims to do.

Yes I know mate. Is there a link related to this topic?

Edited by James1

3 hours ago, James1 said:

I already know, buddy. As long as we learn how. By the way, how to unlock WTF files? You are king!!

WTF is not any file type in GTA IV, its WFT and for real its aint possible to do that stuff

On 4/19/2021 at 7:57 PM, Zolika1351 said:

no

No won't be the answer for long time, eventually you will have to make it or someone else will do it.

Anyways I am using your trainer on GTA IV 1.0.8.0 with SNT and on EFLC without SNT (Scripthook doesn't work there)

thanks for constantly updating the trainer love it for all the funny things hehe.

Bug report: Player invisible and cars vanishing upon touching on first load, can you fix this, please.

Edited by Saad31

Good luck on forcing Zolika do anything or updating the script by anyone else without source code :kekw:

Edited by kubon352

21 minutes ago, kubon352 said:

Good luck on forcing Zolika do anything or updating the script without source code :kekw:

Good luck to everyone.

10 hours ago, kubon352 said:

Good luck on forcing Zolika do anything or updating the script without source code :kekw:

Even Zolika1351 might not saw this :kekw:

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

The parachute option crashes the base game as soon as I turn it on.

I removed your trainer from base game since SNT is there but kept in EFLC directory.

Can you please fix this? And please don't mind my posts, I do not intend to be rude to you okay.

GamerFarts77

hello, path 1070 user here and i gotta tell ya this trainer is gold, works like a charm i had the most fun playing with this trainer, but there is a problem, when i am playing as johnny or luis and try starting any (tbogt or tlad missions depends what character i am playing as) mission from the trainer IT WORKS, but when i am playing as niko and try starting an IV mission from the trainer, sadly it doesnt work, i wanted to play the bank heist mission again, can you fix this ? would be very helpful, THANKS!!

Edited by GamerFarts77

GamerFarts77
On 4/25/2021 at 2:39 AM, Saad31 said:

No won't be the answer for long time, eventually you will have to make it or someone else will do it.

Anyways I am using your trainer on GTA IV 1.0.8.0 with SNT and on EFLC without SNT (Scripthook doesn't work there)

thanks for constantly updating the trainer love it for all the funny things hehe.

Bug report: Player invisible and cars vanishing upon touching on first load, can you fix this, please.

you may reload the save, its not the trainer clearly, if reloading the save doesnt work its the problem with the game copy you have, maybe even try putting commandline into your game's directory if its not there.

2 hours ago, GamerFarts77 said:

hello, path 1070 user here and i gotta tell ya this trainer is gold, works like a charm i had the most fun playing with this trainer, but there is a problem, when i am playing as johnny or luis and try starting any (tbogt or tlad missions depends what character i am playing as) mission from the trainer IT WORKS, but when i am playing as niko and try starting an IV mission from the trainer, sadly it doesnt work, i wanted to play the bank heist mission again, can you fix this ? would be very helpful, THANKS!!

Just use the sco loader from the trainer and type packie3 to start the mission.

2 hours ago, GamerFarts77 said:

This ain't trainer issue either, because I have completed 100% on both IV and TLaD, and now I'm playing TBoGT. So far no issues.

SNT menu doesn't work when Zolika trainer is there. Any help please.

Edited by Saad31

https://www.gtainside.com/en/gta4/airplanes/152079-nimbus-hq-interior/

Hi everyone. I need your help very much. It is very urgent! When I install this airplane mode, the game crashes at the beginning when it comes to the loading screen and even continues after I delete the mod. You guys did. How did you do it guys? Please help me. You are all king!

Edited by James1

On 4/26/2021 at 7:58 PM, Saad31 said:

SNT menu doesn't work when Zolika trainer is there. Any help please.

This is a known bug. Select one trainer. Zolika trainer or SNT?

7 hours ago, Yilmaz04 said:

This is a known bug. Select one trainer. Zolika trainer or SNT?

I deleted Z trainer, SNT in use for now.

Big Mouth Prick

Whatsup everyone, can anyone point me in the right direction as a try to figure something out? Parachute support is not working properly for me.

Problems:

• Parachute backpack model is missing and replaced by a balaclava (?????) when equipped. Except for the after landing animation where it's dropped to the ground, there it's all fine.
  • No HUD icon.

This is Steam CE downgraded to patch 7. Pls halp, this surpasses my skills since my only idea was to workaround by replacing balaclava model in playerped but then Three Leaf Clover would bug out.
Might be caused by Customizable Niko somehow? Sus2_001 from playerped.rpf replacing parachute for no apparent reason.

1 hour ago, Big Mouth Prick said:

Whatsup everyone, can anyone point me in the right direction as a try to figure something out? Parachute support is not working properly for me.

Problems:

• Parachute backpack model is missing and replaced by a balaclava (?????) when equipped. Except for the after landing animation where it's dropped to the ground, there it's all fine.
  • No HUD icon.

This is Steam CE downgraded to patch 7. Pls halp, this surpasses my skills since my only idea was to workaround by replacing balaclava model in playerped but then Three Leaf Clover would bug out.
Might be caused by Customizable Niko somehow? Sus2_001 from playerped.rpf replacing parachute for no apparent reason.

You know what, "SAME" issue is happening in my game too. When I equip parachute with trainer, it gives me a mask and after landing it turns into a parachute and drops to ground. @Zolika1351 if you help us to install parachute support properly, we'll be happy. I hope you saw this.

Edit: But no HUD icon is normal. HUD icon must only show if you have a script mod, TBoGT has a integrated script to show HUD icon when equiped parachute but normal GTA IV doesn't. I don't know if .sco files in update.img makes this because I am not sure they are working. Nothing changed after putting them to scripts folder.

Edited by Yilmaz04

Erkansdn51
On 4/21/2021 at 10:26 PM, James1 said:

Hello to everyone? I have a question for you all. I want to walk in buses, to walk around. How do we do that guys?

Yes. You are quite right. I want it to be like that too.