Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

thalilmythos

SA - Criminal Side activites.

Recommended Posts

thalilmythos

Just had a wonderful experience with this mod, got a gang convoy mission, recruited two homies, grabbed the Uzi hidden under the bridge near Sweet's garden, went to them yolo and managed to pull it off with 20 hp remaining and all my homies dead... we took down their cars with driveby, stepped out to chase them, but as soon as I killed the first car more vagos backup arrived cause of your other mod, then cops got mixed in etc... really feels like something that should've been in game to begin with, thank you. Especially the beatdown missions, I love those.

 

edit: hahaha! just as I escaped the cops after respraying my sabre and was headed in cj's house direction, a vagos hit squad jumped me out of nowhere with m4s/aks and sh*t... managed to fight them off with the little hp i had left.. this is amazing.

 

I know i know, that was my intention when first creating this, make it seem like it belongs in the game, because at the end of the day everything i have done has been taking inspiration from other gta games, the reinforcements come from the gang wars and drug wars from EFLC The gang convoy and seek and destroy too, beat em up is from LCS, the only different thing is the driver missions because the inspiration for that is the classical getaway driver movie and the driver games, reinforcements and hit squad are like spiritual sons of this mod, is my way of saying to the player that you can't be a criminal without consequences.

 

You should try, Wanted profile by MKKJ is somewhere on the forums, is another great mod, look it up, you'll see why.

Edited by thalilmythos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lolleroz

Like someone here reported before, I also sometimes crash when approaching fast car on the seek and destroy mission, despite having latest version. Odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos

Like someone here reported before, I also sometimes crash when approaching fast car on the seek and destroy mission, despite having latest version. Odd.

 

I have 2 hours trying to find out what the hell is causing it, i'm lost over here, but if there's a will there's a way, i'll fix it eventually.

 

Edit: i think i finally did it, i did the mission all kinds of ways, to know where it was crashing, and fixed every crash i could find by reproducing it over and over again to see if it happened, if anything else is wrong just let me know.

 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc9ns774xdnens5/Sidemissions%20improved%20v6.rar

Edited by thalilmythos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emperix

Whats that car? Four-door Sabre? I want itereDnvH.jpg​

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diperro

Does this mod work with Mobile SA? It would add a lot of replayability to the game for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos

I don't think it does, i don't know, i could change the keys to be game keys instead of keyboard so you can try to just change the format to csa and try it in mobile, however i doubt it will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diperro

I don't think it does, i don't know, i could change the keys to be game keys instead of keyboard so you can try to just change the format to csa and try it in mobile, however i doubt it will

I'd love to have this mod available for Mobile. I know there may be a way to make it work, but of course it takes time to figure it out. I don't know much about Cleo coding so I can't give much help, however I could try to learn how it works and make myself useful, and help you with the testing. Ofc you have the right to not do it because it is your creation and you can do what you please with it. Just give it a thought :)

Edited by diperro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Razor_Vermillion

I really love the idea of this mod and it plays pretty well!

I do got a few ideas that could make this mod alot better.

Like on foot gang battles!

Like to go a location and take out bunch of gangs and destroy drugs.

 

and another idea would be car delivery, steal the car from a location and deliver it to the location and get paid but depending on the car and price, you'll might get cops or gangs on you and maybe add a feature to where if a car get damaged, the reward is lowered depending on the damage on the car.

those are my idea but i hope to see more in the future of this mod.

Edited by Razor1096
adding more details to the idea i want to give.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos
On 2/10/2019 at 7:58 AM, Razor1096 said:

I really love the idea of this mod and it plays pretty well!

I do got a few ideas that could make this mod alot better.

Like on foot gang battles!

Like to go a location and take out bunch of gangs and destroy drugs.

 

and another idea would be car delivery, steal the car from a location and deliver it to the location and get paid but depending on the car and price, you'll might get cops or gangs on you and maybe add a feature to where if a car get damaged, the reward is lowered depending on the damage on the car.

those are my idea but i hope to see more in the future of this mod.

Maybe one day, for now:

 

NEW UPDATE:

 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3v9a2dcyiy3c3i9/RE+Smissions+2019.7z

 

- Added hit contract missions, you have to kill an objective but be carefull, they are pretty paranoid, and will notice you if you drive up to them with a gun, sometimes they are protected, sometimes they ain't, sometimes they are just cruising, but if they see you armed, they will respond accordingly.

 

-Added a new seek and destroy mission, in this new one you have to chase only one unprotected vehicle WITHOUT killing the driver, you can make him get out by damaging the car or the wheels.

 

-Added a new companion mission, you have to drive a client around and help him take care of his business.

 

-Added payment by delivery in the pickup mission, you will get paid 500 for every pickup you make, but you first have to deliver everything.

 

-Completely fixed crashes in the GANG CONVOY and SEEK AND DESTROY missions.

 

(for scripters)

 

-Mostly removed the wrong use of gosubs in most of the scripts (this one was causing crashes)

 

-Added a check for the homies in the missions (checking if they exist, this was causing crashes too)

 

That's about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Razor_Vermillion

I found a typo on the file 'Smissions.fxt

 

'AFW7 Yes i have shomething, listen...'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Razor_Vermillion

I found another bug, when going to destroy one of the sports car, if you drive the sports car in the water, the game either crashes or doesn't not get completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos
2 hours ago, Razor1096 said:

I found another bug, when going to destroy one of the sports car, if you drive the sports car in the water, the game either crashes or doesn't not get completed.

The crash, ain't my script, i drive cars (from this mission) into the water all the time, the mission doesn't get completed because you have to leave the area to get paid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos

Hey, you yeah, this just got updated.

 

-New hit contract mission: now you may encounter objectives protected by gangs, with which you will have to be more carefull since backup may arrive upon their death, i suggest using a sniper.

 

-Hardcore version of the gang convoy mission with 3 vehicles instead of 2, now can encounter both missions within game, so allways pack heat.

 

What, you are wondering where's the link? is on the first page dawg, i just took a new juicy screenshot and  i want you to see it cuz, i'm strange like that, go get it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos

-Fixed Driver:getaway mission not failing when if an actor dies while you are picking them up.

-Fixed driver: getaway mission glitching when you pick up 2 or 1 actor and going away before picking the rest, causing the actor to never get in the car.

-Reduced health in objectives from beat em up, which are allready pretty hard to beat.

 

This was stable before, and i hope it is still now, because i'm leaving for a while, enjoy it guys.

 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ry6md7nyplq36z4/RE_Smissions_2019_3.1.7z/file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Johnson

how to turn it on..Or it does it by itself?..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos
11 hours ago, markivancoros said:

how to turn it on..Or it does it by itself?..

Hold tab + M for 2 or 3 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darthpepo1

just a quick stupid question, is the link on the front page of the mod always updated or do i have to search fot your last comment saying there is an update? i don't want to miss something and use an old version hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos
2 hours ago, darthpepo1 said:

just a quick stupid question, is the link on the front page of the mod always updated or do i have to search fot your last comment saying there is an update? i don't want to miss something and use an old version hahaha

Search for the last comment on this one, i'm not sure about my other mods, i'm a very messy guy, anyway, this one still crashes, but since you commentedi'll update it again with a fixed version soon,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Eddo

@thalilmythos: Been recently playing this mod and I thought of doing a review of it (prepare for constructive criticism).

 

Gang Convoy:

 

Enemies are overpowered and very quick to flee, they shouldn't be doing that unless CJ does some suspicious activities. Also, they shouldn't manage to get away from CJ. It's annoying how you drive up to them, they shoot out your ride and drive off really fast. And by the time you acquire another car, the mission is failed. Moreover, I usually have CJ with no weapons, no armor and no money to give a "criminal starting out" kind-of feel to the game and it's EVEN MORE hard to pass this mission in that situation. To make things worse, even I somehow manage to pass the mission, the game crashes when I try to escape from the area.

 

Driver - Pickups:

 

The mission becomes boring after playing it more than once. And when the contact guy turns out to be a fraud, a three-star wanted level is given. Which is, again, a painful thing to get rid of.

The contact people are seemingly endless, one playthrough had me ticking as I just kept driving, driving and driving.

 

Driver - Getaway:


The wanted level given is set too high, it's kinda annoyingly hard to handle. And no matter how far I go, the cops just don't stop chasing me and respraying the car doesn't work.

Sometimes, the getaway buddies get themselves killed while fighting off the police or entering my vehicle. In addition, they take too long to enter my vehicle, it's really easy to get arrested during this mission.

 

Beat 'Em Up:

 

The mission is quite simple and I really like the idea of it. BUT, there are some things to notice. The so-called "tough guys" you need to "help in changing their minds" are too weak, they can die WAY too easily.

 

Seek and Destroy:

 

The vehicles are too fast, I thought It'd be more like Van Heist from III, but, uh- whatever. Anyways, this one has that "objective tries to escape" thing too. And the objective vehicle, no matter which vehicle it is, is always fast enough to outrun the player. There's a serious need of toning down the difficulty.

 

Hit Contract:

 

This one seems somewhat, uh- generic. The target, again, sees you and acts like he knew you were coming for him. There's a real need of adding a "target sees player doing suspicious activity and is alerted" feature.

 

Driver - Escort:

 

I encountered this mission only once, but I don't remember what I did after the mission was triggered. Ah, whatever.

 

General stuff:

 

The code doesn't use custom handles for certain things the player actor, onmission check etc. causing incompatibility with custom SCMs where the variable names would be different.

Some missions feel slightly overpaid, you earn like ten times more than the money that you'll actually spend on health and armor.

Markers created above actors and vehicles aren't removed after they're killed/wrecked.

 

Enemies are REALLY fast, overpowered, overequipped and accurate.

The texts in the mod are quite broken, even I couldn't fix them up.

Difficulty needs toning down overall.

 

All in all, you did some good hard work there, buddy:). I give you, 7.5 out of 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos
2 hours ago, The Eddo said:
Spoiler

 

@thalilmythos: Been recently playing this mod and I thought of doing a review of it (prepare for constructive criticism).

 

Gang Convoy:

 

Enemies are overpowered and very quick to flee, they shouldn't be doing that unless CJ does some suspicious activities. Also, they shouldn't manage to get away from CJ. It's annoying how you drive up to them, they shoot out your ride and drive off really fast. And by the time you acquire another car, the mission is failed. Moreover, I usually have CJ with no weapons, no armor and no money to give a "criminal starting out" kind-of feel to the game and it's EVEN MORE hard to pass this mission in that situation. To make things worse, even I somehow manage to pass the mission, the game crashes when I try to escape from the area.

 

Driver - Pickups:

 

The mission becomes boring after playing it more than once. And when the contact guy turns out to be a fraud, a three-star wanted level is given. Which is, again, a painful thing to get rid of.

The contact people are seemingly endless, one playthrough had me ticking as I just kept driving, driving and driving.

 

Driver - Getaway:


The wanted level given is set too high, it's kinda annoyingly hard to handle. And no matter how far I go, the cops just don't stop chasing me and respraying the car doesn't work.

Sometimes, the getaway buddies get themselves killed while fighting off the police or entering my vehicle. In addition, they take too long to enter my vehicle, it's really easy to get arrested during this mission.

 

Beat 'Em Up:

 

The mission is quite simple and I really like the idea of it. BUT, there are some things to notice. The so-called "tough guys" you need to "help in changing their minds" are too weak, they can die WAY too easily.

 

Seek and Destroy:

 

The vehicles are too fast, I thought It'd be more like Van Heist from III, but, uh- whatever. Anyways, this one has that "objective tries to escape" thing too. And the objective vehicle, no matter which vehicle it is, is always fast enough to outrun the player. There's a serious need of toning down the difficulty.

 

Hit Contract:

 

This one seems somewhat, uh- generic. The target, again, sees you and acts like he knew you were coming for him. There's a real need of adding a "target sees player doing suspicious activity and is alerted" feature.

 

Driver - Escort:

 

I encountered this mission only once, but I don't remember what I did after the mission was triggered. Ah, whatever.

 

General stuff:

 

The code doesn't use custom handles for certain things the player actor, onmission check etc. causing incompatibility with custom SCMs where the variable names would be different.

Some missions feel slightly overpaid, you earn like ten times more than the money that you'll actually spend on health and armor.

Markers created above actors and vehicles aren't removed after they're killed/wrecked.

 

Enemies are REALLY fast, overpowered, overequipped and accurate.

The texts in the modare quite broken, even I couldn't fix them up.

Difficulty needs toning down overall.

 

All in all, you did some good hard work there, buddy:). I give you, 7.5 out of 10.

 

 

I have been fighting the crashes for months, i finally fixed them, this time for real, i know what it was, before i couldn't reproduce them, so there's that.

 

The difficulty overall i didn't notice however i'm accepting that suggestion.

I'll improve the reactions, right now they react when you approach, i'll make them react only if htey see you or you are carrying a weapon, i'll change the distance for them to escape too.

I will reduce the wanted level to 2 in every mission.

Apart from that:

 

Seek and destroy it's mostly trucks so i don't know how they get away from you, you need to get some weapons man, you can stop the truck shooting all the wheels off and the truck will stop.

Gang convoy, just shoot one of the drivers and the other cars will try to run you down, shoot the other drivers, and everyone goes out, this will be easier when i release the update with the difficulty toned down

Beat em up: this mission is updated, now you can shoot them, but if you do they will pull out guns, however you will get paid more if you beat them up, hence the name of the mission, so idecided to be less "rockstar restricting" and more "do what you want but i encourage you to do this".

I'm considering removing hit contract, since iactually modified a version of "Assasinationsidemission" by MKKJ Which we are releasing soon, and that mod allready does the job way better than mine.

Lastly, in getaway you are meant to GET AWAY which means, going to the closest pay n spray won't work, you have yo go further


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Eddo
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

I'll improve the reactions, right now they react when you approach, i'll make them react only if htey see you or you are carrying a weapon, i'll change the distance for them to escape too.

There should be a check if the player is firing a weapon.

 

10 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

I will reduce the wanted level to 2 in every mission.

Good.

 

10 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

Seek and destroy it's mostly trucks so i don't know how they get away from you, you need to get some weapons man, you can stop the truck shooting all the wheels off and the truck will stop.

The maximum car speeds are set to 100.0 in all of your missions' codes, WTF.

 

10 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

Gang convoy, just shoot one of the drivers and the other cars will try to run you down, shoot the other drivers, and everyone goes out, this will be easier when i release the update with the difficulty toned down

Hmm, I'll try that.

 

10 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

Beat em up: this mission is updated, now you can shoot them, but if you do they will pull out guns, however you will get paid more if you beat them up, hence the name of the mission, so idecided to be less "rockstar restricting" and more "do what you want but i encourage you to do this".

That's nice. But the real problem is, they can die easily when beating them up.

 

10 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

I'm considering removing hit contract, since iactually modified a version of "Assasinationsidemission" by MKKJ Which we are releasing soon, and that mod allready does the job way better than mine.

 

Okay.

 

10 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

Lastly, in getaway you are meant to GET AWAY which means, going to the closest pay n spray won't work, you have yo go further

I don't know how do I "get away", I picked up the contact guys from East Beach, drove all the way to El Quebrados and I still didn't lose the cops. But I think I didn't use the Pay 'n' Spray there, I'll give it another try.

Edited by The Eddo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Eddo

@thalilmythos: Okay, so I played "Driver - Getaway" again. I picked up the guys from El Corona and resprayed the car at Temple. The mission was passed, but I think the wanted level is too much. If you wanted a chopper following the player, you could've added a scripted one to the mission:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoggyLeon

How'd you make the ''pickup spot'' mission infinite? I've been going on it for hours nonstop. I wanna learn how you do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fabrix199

I

On 5/17/2019 at 5:40 PM, thalilmythos said:

[...]
Lastly, in getaway you are meant to GET AWAY which means, going to the closest pay n spray won't work, you have yo go further


I think that is not the concept the game uses, usually just collecting some bribe stars or using the Pay n spray it's enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fabrix199

It really bothers me that you have used green markers for objectives and enemies, like why? Green is for objects, like molotovs in burning desire, Red for enemies, yellow for places and blue for objectives.

 

I am doing an overhaul, at least for personal use of the script (and by script I mean mostly the dialogue) if you let I will happily post it if I ever complete it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos
4 hours ago, Fabrix199 said:

It really bothers me that you have used green markers for objectives and enemies, like why? Green is for objects, like molotovs in burning desire, Red for enemies, yellow for places and blue for objectives.

 

I am doing an overhaul, at least for personal use of the script (and by script I mean mostly the dialogue) if you let I will happily post it if I ever complete it.

Most of this is allready fixed, i just haven't released it, about getaway, i mean, you could literally pick the objectives 3 meters from a pay n spray, paint the car and earn that money in about 30 seconds, but that's not what i want, i want you to work for it, sure, this is gta, and my mod is in the style of the game, but that's my creative decision, deal with it, or don't do the mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos
On 5/18/2019 at 3:49 AM, The Eddo said:

 

That's nice. But the real problem is, they can die easily when beating them up.

 

 Edit your pedstats, or use this:
 


Whichever you prefer, it's not my fault the game melee system is too easy, and that's not the focus of this mod, but it can be improved, and no, increasing the health of the actors in the mission ain't improving it, which is what i believe you were implying.

 

UPDATE:

-Reduced wanted levels in missions which increase it.

-Reduced the sensitivity of actors in "Gang convoy" and "Seen and destroy" they only react now if they see you armed on foot, so it's best if you approach unarmed (the car doors are closed so the best bet is to ambush them now, as allways have been.)
-Included a new reaction to attacks in "gang convoy" which involves all the actors getting out of the car from the start, this happens sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't, for variation.
-Fixed the mission Pickup lasting forever, and reduced the distance of appearance for pickup objectives.

-Added the oportunity to shoot beat em up objectives, but with consequences, which means, starting a shootout and your pay being reduced.

-Added a new beat em up variation in an interior (explained in the readme)

-Added a new mission about rescuing a kidnapped person (explained in the readme)

-Added a new mission about a hit contract and removed all the others (explained in the readme)

-Added a new script, for mission calls, so now the contact can call you to work, however, you can allways say no.

-Added an ini so you can choose your key to star the mission.

 

Strategies and tricks to pass the missions are in the readme, there is a lot of detail and variables considered into this, play smart.

NOW THE COMMAND TO STAR THE MISSIONS IS TAB + U, 
 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uebfknhitz5lus8/Smissions_15_-_07_-_2019.rar/file

Edited by thalilmythos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Zedd

Can I play this mod with silent patch installed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.