Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,839 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

thalilmythos

SA - Criminal Side activites.

thalilmythos

Just had a wonderful experience with this mod, got a gang convoy mission, recruited two homies, grabbed the Uzi hidden under the bridge near Sweet's garden, went to them yolo and managed to pull it off with 20 hp remaining and all my homies dead... we took down their cars with driveby, stepped out to chase them, but as soon as I killed the first car more vagos backup arrived cause of your other mod, then cops got mixed in etc... really feels like something that should've been in game to begin with, thank you. Especially the beatdown missions, I love those.

edit: hahaha! just as I escaped the cops after respraying my sabre and was headed in cj's house direction, a vagos hit squad jumped me out of nowhere with m4s/aks and sh*t... managed to fight them off with the little hp i had left.. this is amazing.

I know i know, that was my intention when first creating this, make it seem like it belongs in the game, because at the end of the day everything i have done has been taking inspiration from other gta games, the reinforcements come from the gang wars and drug wars from EFLC The gang convoy and seek and destroy too, beat em up is from LCS, the only different thing is the driver missions because the inspiration for that is the classical getaway driver movie and the driver games, reinforcements and hit squad are like spiritual sons of this mod, is my way of saying to the player that you can't be a criminal without consequences.

You should try, Wanted profile by MKKJ is somewhere on the forums, is another great mod, look it up, you'll see why.

Edited by thalilmythos

lolleroz

Like someone here reported before, I also sometimes crash when approaching fast car on the seek and destroy mission, despite having latest version. Odd.

thalilmythos

Like someone here reported before, I also sometimes crash when approaching fast car on the seek and destroy mission, despite having latest version. Odd.

I have 2 hours trying to find out what the hell is causing it, i'm lost over here, but if there's a will there's a way, i'll fix it eventually.

Edit: i think i finally did it, i did the mission all kinds of ways, to know where it was crashing, and fixed every crash i could find by reproducing it over and over again to see if it happened, if anything else is wrong just let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc9ns774xdnens5/Sidemissions%20improved%20v6.rar

Edited by thalilmythos

Emperix

Whats that car? Four-door Sabre? I want itereDnvH.jpg​

diperro

Does this mod work with Mobile SA? It would add a lot of replayability to the game for sure.

thalilmythos

I don't think it does, i don't know, i could change the keys to be game keys instead of keyboard so you can try to just change the format to csa and try it in mobile, however i doubt it will

diperro
Posted (edited)

I don't think it does, i don't know, i could change the keys to be game keys instead of keyboard so you can try to just change the format to csa and try it in mobile, however i doubt it will

I'd love to have this mod available for Mobile. I know there may be a way to make it work, but of course it takes time to figure it out. I don't know much about Cleo coding so I can't give much help, however I could try to learn how it works and make myself useful, and help you with the testing. Ofc you have the right to not do it because it is your creation and you can do what you please with it. Just give it a thought :)

Edited by diperro