Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,239 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

White Shark

More content for Bunkers

White Shark

I'm starting to really like my Bunker. Initially just bought it for the weaponised vehicles, but now starting to kit it out, take advantage of the research, and plan to do a bit of arms dealing.

But, considering the size of the Bunker, it would be great if it had more features.

• Vehicle storage: Should be a floor area where you can store your vehicles, in particular the weaponised vehicles that come with this very DLC.
  • Assistant office: It would be cool if you could move your assistant to an office within the Bunker so you can access all the abilities she comes with easily.
  • Planning room: Sort of like the meeting room in the MC clubhouse, but more militarised as such, and here you can pick up Gunrunning style missions just like you can with the MC.
  • Armoury: Come on. It's a Bunker with staff that you pay daily to make weapons. There should be a room where you can restock your ammo and pick up body armour, free of charge. As I said, you already pay your staff. Or, have it as an extra option in the "Manage Staff" section on the laptop, and they take time to restock the armoury, like they do with research and manufacturing.

What other things would you guys like added to the Bunkers to give them more life?

Is this The Guy?

A little food court as well

White Shark

A little food court as well

Yeah I did ponder this one. A canteen area, where you see some of your workers hang out and a place you can either buy snacks or replenish your health. :)

Edited by White Shark

Pedinhuh

Those arent bad ideas...The bunker also needs a stripper pole, blackjack table, hookers, a bar with a sassy 50 years old bartender who looks really bored out of her mind, and a snooker poll.

fw3

I was really bummed out when I realized that the workstations were not interactive. What a missed opportunity.

And no working toilets? So much potential. <sigh>

DBrasco

Good suggestions.

The Wandering Hunter

i think we should beable to use weapons in the bunker

Lucius M. Galloway

Next up, vaults.

White Shark

Thanks everyone for your comments!

i think we should beable to use weapons in the bunker

In addition to the Firing Range, there should be a Weapon Testing Area where you can test all your weapons and explosives on structures, barrels, test dummies etc, and your ammo does not deplete whilst doing this.

gtafan26

Yep, I agree with this thread and all the replies.

MisFit-138

Yes to everything here so far, but a strong endorsement on the armory. Not being able to refill your ammo, the need for the MOC, and bunker raids absolutely defy logic. How TF does anyone raid a weapons bunker full of RPG's, SAM's, and small arms with near infinite ammo?!

CrysisAverted

I manufacture weapons in that bunker, weapons I am not allowed to use. We should be able to grab ammo and guns from there for sure.

Pedinhuh

Next up, vaults.

ooh

To justify the need for vaults, we need nukes.

PaeganLoveSong

I was really bummed out when I realized that the workstations were not interactive. What a missed opportunity.

Co-signed. Weapon modification should've been similar to any number of other games, allowing different attachments that work both cosmetically and practically. An angled foregrip that adds considerable accuracy, more than just 2-3 options for scopes, etc. They could've offered different perks and flaws for each one, with the most accurate foregrip preventing extended mags or even one heavy barrel that heightens damage at the expense of range.

I don't hate the way it is, but after playing Division and Wildlands it's pretty lame.

Snoopbr

I would like to see more content for hangars. It's annoying when personal vehicle spawns outside Fort Zancudo.. far away.

pooprope

I would like to see more content for hangars. It's annoying when personal vehicle spawns outside Fort Zancudo.. far away.

Hangar 3499 mine spawn by the small radar tower just on the west side of it. But it'd be nice to store at least one car in hangar and bunker.

And ffs why can't we resupply ammo and armour from the bunker.

The Wandering Hunter

Next up, vaults.

ooh
To justify the need for vaults, we need nukes.fine

whatever

but i demand cryopods and a freeze ray

gizmonomono

An app on your in game phone that lets you manage all those businesses.

riotvision

I was thinking bank vault... not like fallout vault, but that's an interesting idea as well.

Love this thread, the OP is spot on what I expected from bunkers to begin with. So I really hope they do add on.

Sanches

Assistant in Bunker? Nah, better hold up some slave in this dungeon who will do same things as assistant.

Milesinho

There should definitely be a storage area for weaponised vehicles. These things should be kept somewhere more secure than a tumbledown lock-up or regular garage! There should also be a weaponised vehicle mod station in the bunker. It doesn't make any sense that you can only do this in the MOC.

Edited by Milesinho

CaptainMarvel

And no working toilets? So much potential. <sigh>

Squatting on toilet animations would only break the game. Butt wiping would literally blow up your console. Flushing? Are you kidding me? All our TVs would revert to static black and white.

whywontyoulisten

I'm starting to really like my Bunker. Initially just bought it for the weaponised vehicles, but now starting to kit it out, take advantage of the research, and plan to do a bit of arms dealing.

But, considering the size of the Bunker, it would be great if it had more features.

• Vehicle storage: Should be a floor area where you can store your vehicles, in particular the weaponised vehicles that come with this very DLC.

• Assistant office: It would be cool if you could move your assistant to an office within the Bunker so you can access all the abilities she comes with easily.

• Planning room: Sort of like the meeting room in the MC clubhouse, but more militarised as such, and here you can pick up Gunrunning style missions just like you can with the MC.

• Armoury: Come on. It's a Bunker with staff that you pay daily to make weapons. There should be a room where you can restock your ammo and pick up body armour, free of charge. As I said, you already pay your staff. Or, have it as an extra option in the "Manage Staff" section on the laptop, and they take time to restock the armoury, like they do with research and manufacturing.

What other things would you guys like added to the Bunkers to give them more life?

You can store these vehicles in any garage, so what is the point? The Special Vehicle basement in the vehicle warehouses was a terrible, impractical idea, and thankfully wasn't repeated.

Assistant abilities...ok they would be useful, but at least the bunker has Sprunk machines...the hangar doesn't even have that.

Planning room for extra missions...is in the MOC.

Armoury/ammo resupply...there is one, but you need to complete the shooting range challenges. Some ammo is available via the MOC.

Finally, this is just another wishlist, and a pointless one at that, as Rockstar have a history of stubbornly refusing to change content after launch.

Edited by whywontyoulisten

Pedinhuh

This.

SO MUCH, THIS!

it's incredible how there is a securoserv app that sits unused on our phones, it only gets any use when we receive an invite to work for a CEO, it's just stupid to not allow us to manage our business through that app.

CarimboHanky

This.

SO MUCH, THIS!

it's incredible how there is a securoserv app that sits unused on our phones, it only gets any use when we receive an invite to work for a CEO, it's just stupid to not allow us to manage our business through that app.

they want us to lose time going back and forth between business, if you could manage everything from the fun then players could actually spend time having fun and we all know R* dont want us having fun...

jwdrinkwaterjr

You can store these vehicles in any garage, so what is the point? The Special Vehicle basement in the vehicle warehouses was a terrible, impractical idea, and thankfully wasn't repeated.

Assistant abilities...ok they would be useful, but at least the bunker has Sprunk machines...the hangar doesn't even have that.

Planning room for extra missions...is in the MOC.

Armoury/ammo resupply...there is one, but you need to complete the shooting range challenges. Some ammo is available via the MOC.

Finally, this is just another wishlist, and a pointless one at that, as Rockstar have a history of stubbornly refusing to change content after launch.

I have to agree with this, unfortunately. We've seen all we're going to for Bunker content.

Bolatsi

An underground bowling alley with Roman is very much needed IMO.

White Shark

Cheers for all the positive responses guys and girls (bar the odd one).

riotvision

Our phones aren't secure, they are just normal iFruit phones using civilian internet. Each laptop for every business is on its own secure network for that specific task. Makes sense to me, I don't know. We should be able to buy or steal supplies for any business from the MOC though, I thought that was going to be the whole point of the "Mobile Operations Center".

StangOne50

Some really good ideas op.

This the stuff I expect from R but they are too busy trying to find new ways to milk this game for every penny they can.