Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,032 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Fight for freedom

2017 Halloween DLC.

Also, answer the poll. What crazy content would you guys like do be added?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. If you guys could choose a really crazy theme for a Halloween DLC, with especial modes and temporary free roam events, what would it be about?

xDatxJunkyx

More adv modes, nothing else. Oh, and the batmobile, which I myself am not getting.

. . . an Oktoberfest outfit on the other hand . . . ehehehehehe..

Edited by xDatxJunkyx

SnipeShow_15

TBH, don't really care about all the gameplay stuff. Just want that Sorrow Demon face paint back so I can remake Heath Ledger's Joker; got everything done and saved except for the paint, which is kind of the most important part of the whole thing. Somehow missed DLing it the first time around. Lame, I know, but I don't play any adversary modes.

Not you too!!!

Yeah, imagine my disappointment when I YouTubed "GTA Online Joker" one day, found out you could pretty much do a spitting image of it...unless you missed the Halloween DLC, which is like the only DLC I've ever missed. I think I must've been spending all my time in Forza Horizon 3 around then, probably didn't pop GTA in all month.

Edited by SnipeShow_15

Gridl0k

^ I miss my cop uniform + joker makeup + musket :(

6f9fd89f3ae1e254f1089f5a50207648--heath-

Fun ruining fun ruiners :r*:

SnipeShow_15

^ I miss my cop uniform + joker makeup + musket :(

6f9fd89f3ae1e254f1089f5a50207648--heath-

Fun ruining fun ruiners :r*:

Dayum that's a GOOD CALL.

But you're saying you "miss" it; does the makeup disappear once the Halloween period ends, even if you were able to DL it in the first place?

Gridl0k

But you're saying you "miss" it; does the makeup disappear once the Halloween period ends, even if you were able to DL it in the first place?

I have the makeup and the musket but R* deleted my cop outfit without explanation, which was really owed seeing how they pledged to not fix 'cosmetic' glitches that didn't impact balance, or however they put it.

Thefirkman

I would really like to see another Hearse added, like the 1970 Fleetwood or the Classic 1959 Eldorado. I would also like to see more Halloween based weapons from classic horror movies, an old Machete (Friday the13th), a Chainsaw (Texas Chainsaw Massacre), a glove with knives for fingertips (Nightmare on Elm Street), you get the point. But what I would like to see most is Halloween Costumes, and I don't mean just masks, I mean like some Saints Row 2 and 3 Costumes like Werewolves, Witches, Zombies, ETC.

elfoam

I wouldn't mind one or two Australian muscle cars added since they've added cars from everywhere else lately.

GenericGTAO

R* really nailed the 1st Halloweeen update. I am still hoping there is something more than the vigilante.

SHADOW OPS

R* really nailed the 1st Halloweeen update. I am still hoping there is something more than the vigilante.

The condemned adversary mode.

Rafae

I feel like nothing can top that. This year's will be the closest to it imo w/ the menacing Vigilante and spooky sounding Condemned adversary mode. Last year's Sanctus and Lost V Damned adversary mode were cool but nothing like 2015's Halloween update.

jdv95

I feel like nothing can top that. This year's will be the closest to it imo w/ the menacing Vigilante and spooky sounding Condemned adversary mode. Last year's Sanctus and Lost V Damned adversary mode were cool but nothing like 2015's Halloween update.

slasher is still the most exiting adversary mode to play. (Not that hard considering the others) but it is just Great. untill they ruined it with slasher vs beast. Edited by jdv95

SHADOW OPS

I enjoy slasher vs beast. Killing the beast is a great feeling.

Chang

Zombies and "Blackout Radio" with a Vincent Price voice.

Introduce breaking & entering as a new mechanic in free roam from 00:00-04:00

Let's GO!

:) i Chang

Devdevi45

If I were the head boss of GTAONLINE I guarantee wed have a Zombie DLC but paid

GenericGTAO

Technically a correct response, but I was aware of the condemned adversary mode. I meant some clothing, mask, or even a new horn would be a... surprise I guess is what I am looking for. And technically, R* has already revealed both the vigilante and condemned in the newswire.

M*A*R*I*N*A

Any info on what Condemned actually is?

Gridl0k

I think Fun posted some text lines, it's something about the Condemned needing to kill someone to avoid being disqualified or some sh*t like that.

I just want more Slayer maps :/

M*A*R*I*N*A

I think Fun posted some text lines, it's something about the Condemned needing to kill someone to avoid being disqualified or some sh*t like that.

I just want more Slayer maps :/

😒

They could have just done slasher 2.0 instead, at least that was fun

mrgstrings

Technically a correct response, but I was aware of the condemned adversary mode. I meant some clothing, mask, or even a new horn would be a... surprise I guess is what I am looking for. And technically, R* has already revealed both the vigilante and condemned in the newswire.

Would be too good to be true to get new halloween shirts this year. :cry:

Capt_Of_Wolves

Do they rerelease the Halloween face paints from previous years too? I've been wanting the sorrow demon so I can make a joker look alike but I wasn't around during that time.

are we not able to keep the Halloween facepaints from past years even if you bought em? I just changed my avatar with my character using the Halloween paint I put on him years ago and today I actually finally removed the paint and after I seen this comment I went back to the barbershop to see if I could still buy it and it says I can but idk if that's cause i had it on for almost two years or because I haven't restarted the game... but now that I've seen this I'm kinda afraid to get rid of it again lol cause I know I bought the sorrow paint too but that isn't on the list for me.

I've heard if you bought them previously you get to keep them but I wouldn't know for sure. Just didn't know if they would be made available for purchase again on Halloween.

My friend did and he wasn't able to keep them. My other friend still has it on tho and he still has the halloween horns for some reason!

Baltel

:( Every year i just want a survival mode with aliens, zombies or something spooky, i mean we already have one with cops, i think is not very hard to just updated in something new, they already had done something similar in RDR, but well, i hope the new adversary mode will be good, because Angels vs Demons was a little meh

spincther

As cliche as it may sound...Zombies. Imagine the whole city without electricity, its pitch black and its only you the other players and npcs of zombies. XD

Gridl0k

Just hope there isn't 38 new masks that I feel obligated to buy because time limited and who knows when you'll need to dress up like beetlejuice.

Spectre "2K"

does anybody know if that overpriced chopper is coming back? i don't want to get my hopes up for nothing

Rafae

does anybody know if that overpriced chopper is coming back? i don't want to get my hopes up for nothing

Probably, with a discount attached.

clinical oppression

Random spawning pigsys

ShadowlessDevil

Husband and I talking about the Vigilante

Him: So what color will yours be?

Me: Pink Chrome

Him: :blink:

Him: Are you serious?

Me: Very

I was trying hard to keep a straight face..but he finally realised I was just kidding lol

Rafae

^ I'll hunt you down in my Savage if you actually paint it that color

ShadowlessDevil

^ I'll hunt you down in my Savage if you actually paint it that color

LOL :)

MostlyPonies

Zombies are overdone. They were overdone when the game came out. Let us dress like monsters or aliens.